Is there evidence for the existence of the Illuminati?

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
If you want evidence, all you have to do is search YouTube for it, and you'll find plenty of people who think they've found it. There are a ton of creepy videos, like the one above, that explain the Illuminati's supposed power. Many of the videos tap into people's fears (which is why a lot of them add a soundtrack full of horrifying sounds and sometimes show violent pictures). Symbols that are now synonymous with the Illuminati are the Eye of Horus and the pyramid (which are both famously on American currency). Since the Illuminati are said to have influence over entertainment, finding those symbols on television or in movies is alleged proof of their involvement.

The Illuminati came into being on May 1, 1776 as the Order of the Illuminati, or the Bavarian Illuminati, as it's known today. While not much is known about the group (most of what's written about them is in German), they began as a secret society, initially with five members—that would go on to include dukes and literary men in Bavaria—who opposed the Roman Catholic Church's power over science and philosophy, and who sought to free themselves from the church and restrictions of the government. This is the Age of Enlightenment we're talking about here, so they also wanted to "enlighten" people about their superstitions and prejudices.

But, like most secret societies, they didn't stay very "secret" for long, and people gossiped about the mission of the group. Some believed they were behind the French Revolution and had their eyes on other governments to take down.

The same thing they try to do every night: *The Brain voice*... try to take over the world!

But seriously, that's it. It's like Weishaupt's original plan, but on steroids. According to theorists, the Illuminati have been conspiring to establish a "New World Order" that would set up a single government to control the planet. The Illuminati supposedly has agents who control movies, music, banks, governments, and other powerful institutions, and their influence, combined with strategic decisions, will result in this totalitarian one-world government, or another sinister outcome. Theorists have pointed to other secret societies, like Skull and Bones and the Bilderberg Group, to claim that they're front organizations for the Illuminati.

There are so many theorists speculating about the shadow organization, and each theory is different. Nesta Helen Webster's theory states that the Illuminati was run by elite Jewish people to spread communism and capitalism to divide the world, and then rule it. In the early 1900s, Christian fundamentalists claimed that the Illuminati's New World Order would be a sign of the coming of the antichrist. Two of the biggest supporters of this theory were the John Birch Society’s Blue Book in 1958, which outlined the mission of a society like the Illuminati, and Pat Robertson’s book, The New World Order.

So far, theorists have linked the Illuminati to the deaths of Tupac, Michael Jackson, JFK, and Princess Diana, as well as the 9/11 attacks, the French Revolution, and pretty much everything else.

An article on Complex

This is how stupid you have to be to believe in nonsense. The Illuminati ended a long time ago. I've lived with famous people a lot and they do not have crazy sex rituals or murders or shit. They have loads of sex, true, but it's fun sex, not ritualistic. I've had some of the most amazing experiences, but none of them were Satanic or shit. The Illuminati does not exist.
This is how stupid you have to be to believe in nonsense. The Illuminati ended a long time ago.
Agree wholeheartedly! Oh and I would stay away from using You Tube as evidence for anything.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
^-----------It's thinking like this that let's them keep getting away with it. I've been researching this for a number of years and it's my conclusion that it is true. They beat you over the head with symbols and imagery all day long in the media, not to mention the downright Satanic/Masonic performances/rituals they do right in front of everybody, thus making them a part of said performance ritual. There is a reason why the Christian artist lady walked out of the Grammy's during Katie Perry's ritual performance. She was dancing on the stage with dancers portraying demons, that's why. I guess she's crazy too, right? See, it's like the cop answered in Larry Flynt's trial for obscenity: Q: "Sir can you define obscenity. A: "No, but I know it when I see it>" 'Nuff said. You should know it in your gut when you are in the presence of something evil, unless you've been raised a f*cking heathen. Pagan idolotry rules our society and if you don't believe it, well, just look at your money. Symbols all over it.

After all, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people think it didn't exist. They beat us over the head with imagery and downright Satanic/Masonic performances from today's popular entertainers The problem is not the Illuminati, that's what they want you to call them-not by their real name: The Synagogue of Satan-Google that shite and see what you get. Jesus railed about them 2000 years ago and they are still going strong. John F. Kennedy, in his speech to the news editors of the country, singled out a dark cabal that was controlling the lives of every man, woman and child on the planet and that before he left office he would expose them. Now, where are those two after pointing this out? Oh yeah, right, it's like the old saying goes: "It's the nail what sticks it's head up that gets hammered down." Indeed...
(<>..<>)

NOTE: The plans of the original Illuminati were discovered in a messenger bag by the authorities after the horse and rider were struck by lightning while delivering said satchel. This is how the movement was actually uncovered-because of a rod from God.

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
^-----------It's thinking like this that let's them keep getting away with it. After all, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people think it didn't exist. The problem is not the Illuminati, that's what they want you to call them-not by their real name: The Synagogue of Satan-Google that shite and see what you get. Jesus railed about them 2000 years ago and they are still going strong. John F. Kennedy, in his speech to the news editors of the country, singled out a dark cabal that was controlling the lives of every man, woman and child on the planet. Now, where are those two after pointing this out? Oh yeah, right, it's like the old saying goes: "It's the nail what sticks it's head up that gets hammered down." Indeed... (<>..<>)
Snyagogue of Satan.....You must visit this site?
http://theunhivedmind.com/UHM/

After all, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people think it didn't exist.
So how does an unseen and unproven demon trick people? The Devil is used in religion to create the "turn or burn" factor, basically a scare tactic.

Reactions: TMT

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
After all, the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was making people think it didn't exist.
So how does an unseen and unproven demon trick people? The Devil is used in religion to create the "turn or burn" factor, basically a scare tactic.

How ironic. The trick has already worked on you it seems, and as I stated in my Philosophy class, when asked about how to convince a counterfactual their beliefs are wrong, I answered: you can't reason with a counterfactual because their belief is psychotic in nature. No give, too rigid. So, as far as the Devil goes, it's like this subject: after examining it for many years gotta say that there is more evidence for than against. Or, as I like to say, "If it isn't a thing then why is it a thing? Why is it even being talked about then?" (Still keeping an eye on <no puns intended> Pizzagate and Epstein's Lolita Express - "A rumor's not a rumor that doesn't die..." -- Agent Dave Kujan/ The Usual Suspects)

You do realize that a lot of the content on this site is devoted to breaking down their symbols, signs and moves, correct? So that means I gotta, no offense, ask this question: Are you shilling or trolling? I come here because VC does some very good analysis of this subject, and I myself have contributed to threads that discuss how Satanic/Masonic all of the awards shows have become. Miley Cyrus's initiation performance at the VMA's distinctly standing out, along with Robin Thicke's (he's the one wearing the black and white striped suit during the "performance/ritual" as the representative of The Masonic fraternity-the Mason's were co-opted into the movement and while represented on stage they aren't the TOP DOGS) simultaneous initiation into "the club." I'd be more than happy to breakdown all the evil shite they did during that one anytime you'd care to listen. These "people" who in reality behave like reptiles ARE large and in charge right now and the reality of it is that they've basically solidified their stranglehold on society and the world et al through deregulation so that everything could then be cannibalized and monopolized. There's a reason that it's now down to 4 entities that own all of the media. Everything you see, read or hear is now controlled by these 4 entities. You can look that sh*t up. How's that done? Lobbyists and corrupt politicians, that's how. So now they own everything, especially Wall St. How's that worked out for everybody? Riggghhhht...
(<>..<>)
https://www.pinterest.com/flyinsulcer/hand-signs-symbolism/

MADONNA AND BEYONCE DID BACK TO BACK BAPHOMET RITUALS AT SUPERBOWL 46 & 47 FOR 115 MILLION "SPECTATORS". I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY CONFUSION ABOUT THE WAY THEY ARE DRESSED OR WHO THEY WORK FOR. RAPPERS CALL HIM "THE RAINMAN". LOOK IT UP. KEEP IN MIND THE ENTERTAINERS ARE NOT THE ILLUMINATI PER SE, BUT HERALDS OF THE ILLUMINATI.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

If you acknowledge that I'm using Jedi mind tricks, then it's too late they are already at work. Just remember this one: I am not the droid you are looking for.;) Btw, I don't think religion is an excuse for having to die, it's more like an apology for having to live (<>..<>) https://www.pinterest.com/vgoosen/nwo-all-seeing-eyeeye-of-horus-satanic/

The old logo vs. the new logo. Just looks more sinister-reptile eye. Notice that in the new logo the bell is ringing (long considered a warning signal and as a means of communication and pronouncements). The eye and the 6 in the Taco Bell logo. 3 entrances into Taco Bell with a logo over each entrance = 666. And an eye over all 3 doors also. The reptiles are always sitting and watching, it seems. But, isn't that how reptiles hunt anyway?... (<>..<>)

Last edited:

TMT

Star

How ironic. The trick has already worked on you it seems, and as I stated in my Philosophy class, when asked about how to convince a counterfactual their beliefs are wrong, I answered: you can't reason with a counterfactual because their psychotic in their beliefs. No give, too rigid. So, as far as the Devil goes, it's like this subject: after examining it for many years gotta say that there is more evidence for than against. Or, as I like to say, "If it isn't a thing then why is it a thing? Why is it even being talked about then?" (I'm looking at you Pizzagate and Epstein's Lolita Express).

You do realize that a lot of the content on this site is devoted to breaking down their symbols, signs and moves, correct? So that means I gotta, no offense, ask this question: Are you shilling or trolling? I come here because VC does some very good analysis of this subject, and I myself have contributed to threads that discuss how Satanic/Masonic all of the awards shows have become. Miley Cyrus's initiation performance at the VMA's distinctly standing out, along with Robin Thicke's (he's the one wearing the black and white striped suit during the "performance/ritual" as the representative of The Masonic fraternity-the Mason's were co-opted into the movement and while represented on stage they aren't the TOP DOGS) simultaneous initiation into "the club." I'd be more than happy to breakdown all the evil shite they did during that one anytime you'd care to listen. These "people" who in reality behave like reptiles ARE large and in charge right now and the reality of it is that they've basically solidified their stranglehold on society and the world et al through deregulation so that everything could then be cannibalized and monopolized. There's a reason that it's now down to 4 entities that own all of the media. Everything you see, read or hear is now controlled by these 4 entities. You can look that sh*t up. How's that done? Lobbyists and corrupt politicians, that's how. So now they own everything, especially Wall St. How's that worked out for everybody? Riggghhhht...
(<>..<>)
https://www.pinterest.com/flyinsulcer/hand-signs-symbolism/

MADONNA AND BEYONCE DID BACK TO BACK BAPHOMET RITUALS AT SUPERBOWL 46 & 47 FOR 115 MILLION "SPECTATORS". I DON'T THINK THERE'S ANY CONFUSION ABOUT THE WAY THEY ARE DRESSED OR WHO THEY WORK FOR. RAPPERS CALL HIM "THE RAINMAN". LOOK IT UP. KEEP IN MIND THE ENTERTAINERS ARE NOT THE ILLUMINATI PER SE, BUT HERALDS OF THE ILLUMINATI.
Damn I wish I could spend some time with Beyoncé and that outfit.

Daniel

Rookie
Yes there is, I would say the articles of this website represent the outer layer of the evidence. There are far more compelling evidence to be found in Entertainment if you just open your eyes.

There are more than just eyes, triangles and the common godlight in the sky. You have example Mars or similar words that are the code name for Manhattan. You have the thunder crack that signals messages from the great architect.

There are seriously big Hollywood movies 95% about 9\11 storywise, without you even noticing it. That's the level illuminati is playing at.

So yeah there lots of evidence but no one is seeing it!

SheWatches

Rookie
I think Hollywood started getting more influenced by satanic forces in the late 60's and nosedived to where it is today. Disney was relatively decent until it started getting corrupted in the 90's. Consider that some of the cartoons that spell out "illuminati" could very well be some conscientious background artists/animators trying to wake people up. 'Gravity Falls' is one of these cartoons trying to teach kids who really runs western civilization.

Also, the hand gestures of "As Above, So Below" is not evil in itself. You see plenty of Hindu gods and Christian religious statues making the same pose so that's proof enough that this is another example of the "illuciferians" co-opting other religious iconography to claim power by perverting them. They are doing the same thing when they use upside-down crosses, the star of David, & inverted earth stars (pentagram instead of Pentacle).

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I brought a multimedia aid to explain what up... ch-ch-ch-ch-changes... (<>..<>)

ORIGINAL VERSION:

Last edited:

SheWatches

Rookie
No, Disney was bad from the beginning.
What did you discover that makes you think that? I'm honestly curious. It's true that Walt Disney was a 33rd degree Mason (with his Club 33 @ the park). He did this so he could make Disneyland a city-state unto itself, like London, the Vatican, and Washington DC is. It seems he did this at first to protect Disneyland from (in his mind) the corruptive influences of the outside world, but whatever masonic handshakes he shook to make this happen later bit him in the ass big-time.

All the creepy beta sex kitten siren shit coming from the Mouse House now seems to have started with Britney Spears. Annette Funicello came from Disney too but last time I checked she still had all her marbles & dignity until she passed away..

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
What did you discover that makes you think that? I'm honestly curious. It's true that Walt Disney was a 33rd degree Mason (with his Club 33 @ the park). He did this so he could make Disneyland a city-state unto itself, like London, the Vatican, and Washington DC is. It seems he did this at first to protect Disneyland from (in his mind) the corruptive influences of the outside world, but whatever masonic handshakes he shook to make this happen later bit him in the ass big-time.

All the creepy beta sex kitten siren shit coming from the Mouse House now seems to have started with Britney Spears. Annette Funicello came from Disney too but last time I checked she still had all her marbles & dignity until she passed away..
They've always been racist and had subliminal messages in their movies and shows.

SkepticCat

Veteran
Definitive proof the Illuminati exists: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=matrix

- my physical AV1611 KJV Bible reads the same. You can see a breakdown of all the apparently supernatural/quatum modifications being made to the Bible and other parts of our 'reality' by searching for 'Mandela Effect' on YouTube.

See this woman's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7OMKe4XKTvSqvCxQKhuvw

This is my physical KJV Bible - notice what it now says in 13:12:

---

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."

(Amos 8:11-12)

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

(Daniel 7:25)

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

(2. Thessalonians (2:8-12)

Last edited:

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
Definitive proof the Illuminati exists: https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/search.php?hs=1&q=matrix

- my physical AV1611 KJV Bible reads the same. You can see a breakdown of all the apparently supernatural/quatum modifications being made to the Bible and other parts of our 'reality' by searching for 'Mandela Effect' on YouTube.

See this woman's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7OMKe4XKTvSqvCxQKhuvw

This is my physical KJV Bible - notice what it now says in 13:12:

---

"Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it."

(Amos 8:11-12)

"And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time."

(Daniel 7:25)

"And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

(2. Thessalonians (2:8-12)
Why does everything have to be about religion with some people? If and I say if the Illuminati existed they came along some what 15 Centuries after the Bible was written....This is just trying to make Bible prophecy fit into something they knew absolutely nothing about at all...My problem with Bible Prophecy is that it is so open ended you can make anything fit into it.