Is there evidence for the existence of the Illuminati?

Aero

Superstar
So? Did you just come here to try to lead the opposition?
Good question. If this is the opposition we are losing the battle for the minds of the world. And we are losing bad. Case in point, we can't even unite and we all pretty much believe the same things.

I just pull the strings behind the scenes. I'm not rich, I get nothing of earthly value from the Illuminati. It really just comes down to how much you believe in the unseen, and that knowledge is the true path to enlightenment.

Lisa

Superstar
Good question. If this is the opposition we are losing the battle for the minds of the world. And we are losing bad. Case in point, we can't even unite and we all pretty much believe the same things.
I find it interesting that people think that all we have to do is unite and the world would be a better place. I don't know how that would be...

Lurker

Star

I just pull the strings behind the scenes. I'm not rich, I get nothing of earthly value from the Illuminati. It really just comes down to how much you believe in the unseen, and that knowledge is the true path to enlightenment.
OK.

Aero

Superstar
I find it interesting that people think that all we have to do is unite and the world would be a better place. I don't know how that would be...
Me either. But if I was going to lead an opposition I would hope for a united front.

I guess this is one of those moments where my message delivery is way off. I can't disguise the Cult Leader that I really am.

Lisa

Superstar
Me either. But if I was going to lead an opposition I would hope for a united front.

I guess this is one of those moments where my message delivery is way off. I can't disguise the Cult Leader that I really am.
Haha, what cult?

Corvus Corax

Established
@ Aero
Did you also say that you did chaos magic?

Is that what the Illuminati do? Chaos?
And to what purpose?

Aero

Superstar
Yes I've been following the practice of chaos magic for some time now. But most specifically the idea of the gnostic state, and hyper Sigils. Clearly I'm not doing this for educational accolades though. So I apologize if I can't explain it like an expert.

And the Illuminati loves chaos magic. Remember the presidential election? Hillary Clintons frog in her throat. When she took that tumble at the 9/11 ceremony. She was being attacked by magic.

As far as Lady Gaga goes. I'm over it!

Haich

Superstar

What does your job as a member entail? Please let us in to the world of illuminati.

Corvus Corax

Established
Yes I've been following the practice of chaos magic for some time now. But most specifically the idea of the gnostic state, and hyper Sigils. Clearly I'm not doing this for educational accolades though. So I apologize if I can't explain it like an expert.

And the Illuminati loves chaos magic. Remember the presidential election? Hillary Clintons frog in her throat. When she took that tumble at the 9/11 ceremony. She was being attacked by magic.

Hyper Sigils?
Please define.

No, ok.
I googled it. Thanks. You just put a piece in a jigsaw I've been working on.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
What does your job as a member entail? Please let us in to the world of illuminati.
I defend the monarch children. Among other things, mainly dealing out physical justice and actual facts. Like a psychic bodyguard basically.

Haven't figured out how many monarch programmed children live around me, but there's a lot. And I'm the only one around who knows what they are going through. If anyone wants to take my place go for it, these girls are crazy.

Aero

Superstar
Hyper Sigils?
Please define.

No, ok.
I googled it. Thanks. You just put a piece in a jigsaw I've been working on.
Yes I'm an enigma. You kind of have to read between the lines. This is another hyper-sigil of mine. It's like Art, or magic.

mecca

Superstar

If you're a part of the illuminati then what're you doing here?

Haich

Superstar
I
I defend the monarch children. Among other things, mainly dealing out physical justice and actual facts. Like a psychic bodyguard basically.

Haven't figured out how many monarch programmed children live around me, but there's a lot. And I'm the only one around who knows what they are going through. If anyone wants to take my place go for it, these girls are crazy.
If you defend them don't you go against what the illuminati stand for? Don't they endorse monarch programming ?

what makes you so clued up about what they're going through ? And how would someone take your place?

Were you initiated? Why are you on VC?

Corvus Corax

Established
Yes I'm an enigma. You kind of have to read between the lines. This is another hyper-sigil of mine. It's like Art, or magic.
Yeah, been hearing this stuff recently. Art.
The great art, and so on.

So, it you are in the Illuminati (card carrying, paid up member?) And your task is to look after the monarch kids, why don't they tell you which kids are the butterflies?

Aero

Superstar
I have been making moves against them. I'd prefer not to go into details though, because it doesn't make me look good. I will say though that sometimes just running in and wiping people out isn't the best way. And I don't think the Illuminated is all one force. There seem to be different factions vying for power.

I know about the monarch children because I was one of them. They don't need to tell me which Kids are in the program. I can tell at first meeting them, I just haven't counted them all or kept track. And me saying you could take my place was just me trying to make light of my personal dilemmas. I don't believe anyone could take my place.

My initiations were a series of trials. Where I basically had to fight for survival. Not physically but emotionally, spiritually and financially. In time I will tell those stories, but for now I will just say I'm here to spread the truth as best as I know it.

mecca

Superstar
My initiations were a series of trials. Where I basically had to fight for survival. Not physically but emotionally, spiritually and financially. In time I will tell those stories, but for now I will just say I'm here to spread the truth as best as I know it.
So did you join by choice?

Aero

Superstar
So did you join by choice?
No, but it's tough to say with Monarch programming. If they can arrange two people to get married. They can arrange people to fight. In my case it was some serious Satanic boss and his henchmen. And I was engaging in my own attention seeking behavior, not unlike what I'm doing here. So I acknowledge my own actions played a part, and understand if people are skeptical. About me or Mk-Ultra in general.

I don't believe that anything I did warranted the Trial by fire I got though. They not only fired me but harassed and tried to humiliate me too They even gave me my job back because they simply weren't satisfied with the first firing. It was really weird and it made me start to question WTF is wrong with my life. I ended up killing two birds with one stone. I learned about archetypes and totally outsmarted them.

I still work there too, and it's the girls that lead me to really believe in Mk Ultra. And believe my life has been arranged. If these are trials they get X rated, than XXX rated from there. It goes from a hardcore version of the Goonies, to a hardcore version of spirit cooking

Cs98

That's there login page. Unfortunately it's an onion and you need a tor browser. Dark Web stuff..

Last edited by a moderator: