Is There Evidence For A Flat Earth?

Cisco

Rookie
The video can be explained with something called "atmospheric lensing" and has been proven, can be proven by anyone at any time, and is a part of official, establishment science.

Even Neil deGrasse Tyson admits that he doesn't know what gravity is. Bill Nye the sellout guy said, with emphasis, the earth is a closed system and that we cannot leave the earth. Tesla shit all over Einstein's relativity and discounted gravity as well in favor of the electro magnetic force.

But, why can't we see the curve from amateur balloon cams 100k ft up? They say, "oh, it's just too big!" But in the next breath say you can watch a boat disappear over it? If I can watch a boat disappear over the curvature of the earth, why can't I see that same curve curving down on BOTH sides, since I can see just as far if not farther to either side?

I'm not a bible person. I'm more atheist than creationist, generally speaking. I don't know what to believe about the Abrahamic religions, I just believe in some type of creator. That's it. No biblical motive. There are just certain evidences that have me considering the very real possibility that the earth may be flat after all, and they may have been pulling off a lie this big for many moons :D

NASA is bullshit. Black holes are still largely unproven. I have noticed that black holes and gravitational waves have been prominent in scientific current events as of late, tho. Coincidence? Or coinciding with the rise in popularity of the flat earth theory?

I feel like anyone who spends more than a tiny bit of time looking into the cases for flat earth should be conflicted at the very least. That's just my opinion. If it turns out to be wrong, so be it. But I think it's flat and I think the refutation arguments are far less logical than the arguments for it.

Cisco

Rookie
Oh, I meant to address the Dubai photo too. If that image is raw, that is, not a fisheye lens, than that amount of curve should be observable with the naked eye as well, no?

So, I've been on a plane or two. They fly at higher altitudes than the height of that tower, do they not? So, the curve should be dramatically more apparent if the photo is to be believed. I've not seen that. So... How do you explain that? It's an honest question addressed to anybody who is compelled to answer.

Cisco

Rookie
Lol, lazy reply but hey if that's how you roll it's fine by me.

When I asked "anybody?" I was actually referring to my previous comments where I asked questions, but you glossed over those just like you did the video, going straight to the comments to satisfy yourself quick and easy.

Again, if that's how you roll, so be it.

Anybody else?

floss

Star
Lol, lazy reply but hey if that's how you roll it's fine by me.

When I asked "anybody?" I was actually referring to my previous comments where I asked questions, but you glossed over those just like you did the video, going straight to the comments to satisfy yourself quick and easy.

Again, if that's how you roll, so be it.

Anybody else?
Hey @Cisco what do you think of the bible supporting FE?

I actually believe the Earth is flat. I also believe that the Bible supports a flat Earth model. A member here already posted verses supporting a geo-stationary Earth, which science does not support.

"So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped,till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day." Joshua 10:13

How could the sun be stopped? That implies that it was already moving. The moon is also stopped, stated in verse 12. Both the sun and the moon move in a circular path on the flat Earth model.

For those who mention why we haven't found the edge, it's because they don't let us. On a flat Earth model you can see that the outer edge is ice. (Antarctica) Makes sense. You go South on a flat Earth model, you head towards Antarctica. Same thing works on a globe model. Look up operation 'High Jump' and 'Fishbowl'. Why can't we travel deep into the Antarctic land? Why have certain countries come together to prevent anyone from exploring deep into Antarctica? Why don't planes fly over Antarctica? These questions should make you wonder.

(Also didn't know that the word deceive in Hebrew is pronounced Na-Shaw)

floss

Star
I actually believe the Earth is flat. I also believe that the Bible supports a flat Earth model. A member here already posted verses supporting a geo-stationary Earth, which science does not support.

"So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped,till the nation avenged itself on its enemies, as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day." Joshua 10:13

How could the sun be stopped? That implies that it was already moving. The moon is also stopped, stated in verse 12. Both the sun and the moon move in a circular path on the flat Earth model.

For those who mention why we haven't found the edge, it's because they don't let us. On a flat Earth model you can see that the outer edge is ice. (Antarctica) Makes sense. You go South on a flat Earth model, you head towards Antarctica. Same thing works on a globe model. Look up operation 'High Jump' and 'Fishbowl'. Why can't we travel deep into the Antarctic land? Why have certain countries come together to prevent anyone from exploring deep into Antarctica? Why don't planes fly over Antarctica? These questions should make you wonder.

(Also didn't know that the word deceive in Hebrew is pronounced Na-Shaw)
Thanks for that hebrew word NaShaw, learn something new everyday. We been too indoctrinated with the spining globe ever since kindergarten where every class room have a globe. If we were never told the earth is a spinning ball, we would've used our common sense by walking outside and realized this PLANEt doesn't move.

“The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭93:1‬ ‭KJVA‬‬

Thanks for that hebrew word NaShaw, learn something new everyday. We been too indoctrinated with the spining globe ever since kindergarten where every class room have a globe. If we were never told the earth is a spinning ball, we would've used our common sense by walking outside and realized this PLANEt doesn't move.

“The Lord reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the Lord is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭93:1‬ ‭KJVA‬‬
I read it in one of KonkreteMind's posts. So all credit to him! I never knew that before I stumbled upon their post. But isn't that something?
I also agree with you 100%. If they never had those globes, people would have never doubted their senses. But the growing popularity of the flat Earth is interesting. God is revealing the truth!

floss

Star
I read it in one of KonkreteMind's posts. So all credit to him! I never knew that before I stumbled upon their post. But isn't that something?
I also agree with you 100%. If they never had those globes, people would have never doubted their senses. But the growing popularity of the flat Earth is interesting. God is revealing the truth!
We are living in the End Time so all the lies/darkness is coming to light, i.e. pizzagate, flat earth. Seem like the devil is rushing everything now and making mistakes. Put on your armor of God :D it's an amazing time to be alive.

Globe Earth > Fake Alien Invasion > NWO
Flat Earth > What Aliens?

1 Chronicles 16
30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

We are living in the End Time so all the lies/darkness is coming to light, i.e. pizzagate, flat earth. Seem like the devil is rushing everything now and making mistakes. Put on your armor of God :D it's an amazing time to be alive.

Globe Earth > Fake Alien Invasion > NWO
Flat Earth > What Aliens?

1 Chronicles 16
30 Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.

You nailed that part!! I'm ready brother! Haha!

Paranoia Daily

Veteran
No need for anyone to doubt their senses....This ancient belief died with its ancient believers thousands of years ago it holds no basis in theory or fact and is the concoction of some ancient philosopher who did not know any better.

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
We been too indoctrinated with the spining globe ever since kindergarten where every class room have a globe. If we were never told the earth is a spinning ball, we would've used our common sense by walking outside and realized this PLANEt doesn't move.
Right, like we would use our common sense to conclude that clouds are made of fluff, or that the moon is a wheel of swiss cheese.

I really don't understand how you people can look at the modern world which clearly and very efficiently operates on a global system and somehow come to the conclusion that there is no globe. It's beyond all reason to presume that the entirety of the global aviation, shipping, military and sea-faring industries dating back hundreds and hundreds of years, with their wide variety of beliefs, loyalties and allegiances, are all somehow 'In on the conspiracy' to pretend the world is a globe. All of these industries absolutely depend on the global model, and if the global model was a big lie these industries couldn't function, and wouldn't exist. They do function though, and they do exist, which proves the global earth. To believe the earth is flat is to believe the entirety of modern human life is a complete fabrication: that behind every post office door and on every harbor dock is a portal to hell pumping out goods and services.

Believers in a flat earth thus either A: legitimately believe that the entire modern world and all the industry within it is a lie and modern goods and services are delivered through satanic magic of some kind

or B: look at a cloud, and say 'That's a cotton ball.' and refuse to hear out anyone who tells them otherwise, no matter how well educated, well informed, nor even how many actual clouds that person who tells them otherwise has actually flown/skydived through.

It's a coin-toss between outright crazy and determinedly dumb.

Last edited:

Renegade

Veteran
As R.A.Wilson said..
"You simply cannot invent any conspiracy theory so ridiculous and obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it."