Is There Evidence For A Flat Earth?

"Waaaaayyy out of view" lolwut?
Yes. The ship in the video I posted shouldnt even be in view because of curvature. Just as in the video you posted, theres no way that a ship is fully visible from that distance, than a couple of feet later starts to "sink below the horizon". That "sinking" should have started way before that, mathematically speaking at least.

And you say "I already provided support" yet you've let me go on all thread saying you havent, without simply just bringing up the post that already contained the support that hopefully for the sake of your truthfulness, I didnt respond to.

Yes. The ship in the video I posted shouldnt even be in view because of curvature. Just as in the video you posted, theres no way that a ship is fully visible from that distance, than a couple of feet later starts to "sink below the horizon". That "sinking" should have started way before that, mathematically speaking at least.

And you say "I already provided support" yet you've let me go on all thread saying you havent, without simply just bringing up the post that already contained the support that hopefully for the sake of your truthfulness, I didnt respond to.
What distance though? Be specific. How many kilometers? How did you go about measuring the distance in a video anyway? The ship in your video is probably just under 5 km out, unless you have evidence it's farther than that.

I honestly don't care if you ignored my previous posts, go back and find them if you feel like it, page 15 or something like that, not sure.

What distance though? Be specific. How many kilometers? How did you go about measuring the distance in a video anyway? The ship in your video is probably just under 5 km out, unless you have evidence it's farther than that.
The distance isnt really relevant. Its not believable to say that theres a place further out than where the ship was in the video I posted to where the earth's curvature can be noticed to the extent it is in the "video" you posted... That would mean that if we're on a beach, we would see the ship get smaller and smaller till it "disappears" be able to zoom in on it and keep it in view as it goes even further out, till eventually it just sinks as fast as it does in the "video" you posted. Yea, thats not believable and isnt even based on the "math" they have detailing the earth's curvature.

I honestly don't care if you ignored my previous posts, go back and find them if you feel like it, page 15 or something like that, not sure.
The point is, I didnt ignore it. If you even brought anything, I probably questioned whether what you brought was actually "proof" of what you said it was. You then probably ignored that because the truth of the matter is all your "support" isnt actually support. Its just based on what men say is going on who do not have proof themselves (or they're not showing it)...

The distance isnt really relevant. Its not believable to say that theres a place further out than where the ship was in the video I posted to where the earth's curvature can be noticed to the extent it is in the "video" you posted... That would mean that if we're on a beach, we would see the ship get smaller and smaller till it "disappears" be able to zoom in on it and keep it in view as it goes even further out, till eventually it just sinks as fast as it does in the "video" you posted. Yea, thats not believable and isnt even based on the "math" they have detailing the earth's curvature.

The point is, I didnt ignore it. If you even brought anything, I probably questioned whether what you brought was actually "proof" of what you said it was. You then probably ignored that because the truth of the matter is all your "support" isnt actually support. Its just based on what men say is going on who do not have proof themselves (or they're not showing it)...
Seriously... all you need is a good pair of binoculars and you can witness this for yourself, in person, with your very own eyes!! It's not believable to you because you don't want to see it regardless. Your mind is obviously already made up.

Seriously... all you need is a good pair of binoculars and you can witness this for yourself, in person, with your very own eyes!! It's not believable to you because you don't want to see it regardless. Your mind is obviously already made up.
Yea my mind is made up because I cant seem to find anyone with any concrete proof. Just faked videos with ships at a distance "descending the curve" too quickly against all mathematics of the alleged "curve"... Oh well, its always worth seeing if anyone has any actual rooted belief in the ball earth. Maybe next time I'll find someone

yeah sure the video I posted is fake and people haven't been observing ships appear and disappear over the horizon for hundreds of years or anything, and never has anyone relied on the visible horizon as an estimation of distance while navigating the oceans, or communicating via radio with other ships either. Lol good luck with that!

yeah sure the video I posted is fake
Yep. Both videos cant be true so its either ships continue going till they're too small to see, or they simply go over the curve. BOTH cant be true at the same time because in the case of the "too small to see", a zoomed in camera brings it back into view. So yea one has to fake because both cant be true.

Yep. Both videos cant be true so its either ships continue going till they're too small to see, or they simply go over the curve. BOTH cant be true at the same time because in the case of the "too small to see", a zoomed in camera brings it back into view. So yea one has to fake because both cant be true.
Yes, both videos can be true. The reason it's "too small to see" is because it's like 5 kilometers away or more, depending on viewing height. (The higher the elevation, the further the distance to the horizon.) It HAS to be that far away before it would begin to disappear over the horizon. that's why I mentioned that you would need good binoculars or a telescope unless it's a very very large vessel- large enough to see from so far away. In your video, that boat would also appear to sink over the horizon eventually if it were traveling away from the camera, but it's not, so...

Yes, both videos can be true. The reason it's "too small to see" is because it's like 5 kilometers away or more, depending on viewing height. (The higher the elevation, the further the distance to the horizon.) It HAS to be that far away before it would begin to disappear over the horizon. that's why I mentioned that you would need good binoculars or a telescope unless it's a very very large vessel- large enough to see from so far away. In your video, that boat would also appear to sink over the horizon eventually if it were traveling away from the camera, but it's not, so...
Going by the math they put forth concerning the curve, it doesn't support a ship being in view for miles upon end before reaching a point to where it suddenly drops below the horizon. You can't have it that way then present the earth being the perfect sphere they present in the pictures at the same time

floss

Star
The more you look into it, the flatter it will get :)

Most people here haven't put in their due diligence and expect everything to make sense for them right away. Not really how this work.