Is There Evidence For A Flat Earth?

The Zone

Star
I am not even going to read the response, but will take the high ground and simply say ''peace.''

NASA sucks but that doesn't mean the Earth is flat.
I agree. I just feel that the majority of the "proof" comes from them or some other govt sponsored authority figure, so if they're lying about one thing it's like what else could they be lying about?

mecca

Superstar
I agree. I just feel that the majority of the "proof" comes from them or some other govt sponsored authority figure, so if they're lying about one thing it's like what else could they be lying about?
Planes fly around the world, there are pictures of the world, ships sail the world. No one has found the edge of the earth because it doesn't exist. NASA could lie about other stuff though.

Trenton

Veteran
Well I know another conspiracy forum where one member there claims irrefutable evidence of a flat earth....But debating flat earthers is like debating religious folks they have an answer for everything.
Flatheads seem to only grasp elementary science. And they also love to complain about "mind boggling mathematics"

Like lol just because they can't do the math doesn't mean the calculations are entirely falsified.

I fell down this rabbit hole once. I came out on the other side and found myself in china

Planes fly around the world, there are pictures of the world, ships sail the world. No one has found the edge of the earth because it doesn't exist. NASA could lie about other stuff though.
They don't fly over Antarctica though

We've been over the CGI/images stuff already so imma just let the "imma mock the belief but not really debunk it" thread that I assume this is continue without me funking it up

Last I remember @Trenton you believed the earth was flat. What changed to the point that you're now mocking those who believed as you used to? Assuming I'm not mistaking you for someone else

Solar eclipse?
Seeing sun and moon the same time?
Nah this is BS
Bruh the same skeptical questions you place on the flat earth could be placed on the globe earth but with that belief people just accept it because that's what they've been taught to accept without question

On the globe earth you shouldn't be seeing the moon in the day time but you do. You shouldn't be seeing blue through a solid object like the moon during daytime but you do. And it's accepted by the masses without skepticism. Tell them the earth is flat and skeptical questions come out all of a sudden

Trenton

Veteran
Last I remember @Trenton you believed the earth was flat. What changed to the point that you're now mocking those who believed as you used to? Assuming I'm not mistaking you for someone else
I believed it for like 2 hours after being brainwashed while I was shit face drunk watching that Eric Dubay video.

I went back outside when I sobered up and saw the sun and moon in the sky at the same time, had a good chuckle and moved on with life.

I don't know what the Earth is shaped like, doesn't matter to me really. But the flat Earth model is so silly.

I believed it for like 2 hours after being brainwashed while I was shit face drunk watching that Eric Dubay video.

I went back outside when I sobered up and saw the sun and moon in the sky at the same time, had a good chuckle and moved on with life.

I don't know what the Earth is shaped like, doesn't matter to me really. But the flat Earth model is so silly.
You're lying lol. I wouldn't remember you holding a belief for two hours only but hey it is what it is.

Trenton

Veteran
Bruh the same skeptical questions you place on the flat earth could be placed on the globe earth but with that belief people just accept it because that's what they've been taught to accept without question

On the globe earth you shouldn't be seeing the moon in the day time but you do. You shouldn't be seeing blue through a solid object like the moon during daytime but you do. And it's accepted by the masses without skepticism. Tell them the earth is flat and skeptical questions come out all of a sudden
I accept that the math and concepts add up.

Science can predict with accuracy when comets fly by and when the next eclipse will be and stuff.

Flat Earth proponents cannot answer these questions I posted or predict the next lunar and solar events. So...

Trenton

Veteran
You're lying lol. I wouldn't remember you holding a belief for two hours only but hey it is what it is.
It was literally two hours tho? Remember tarikko came along and told me I was a dumb dumb and I had a good long think.

That long think changed my mind. It didn't make me believe the erath is a globe either (though I could easily accept the model because it actually makes sense)

I am now aware there isn't very good evidence for being able to view the curve of the Earth.

I know it can be observed as being curved but you cannot see this curve, no matter how high up you fly. And anyone who says they can or did see the Earth's curvature is lying.

Trenton

Veteran
I've flown in a plane 10 times this past six months. To California. From Vegas to KC
.. From KC to New York. New York to Maine, and back again.

Saw the flattest damn horizon. Fly up another 10 miles? Still wouldn't see anything but flat.

Flight so far high into space that you can see the whole planet.... You'd still be looking at a "flat" circle. But at least you'd see only half the continents at once.