Is There Evidence For A Flat Earth?

Etagloc

Superstar
Does such evidence exist? Is it any good?

I think it sounds cool. I like the idea. But it doesn't sound at all likely.

What y'all think?

My theory at the moment is it's a thing that was promoted to make us sound crazy.

Your eyes. But really its about researching with the same openness that you did the subjects that led you to this sight. Theres plenty of videos exposing NASA (means deceiver or to deceive in Hebrew btw) lies whether it be fake 0 gravity or harnesses. Or astronauts who have been to the moon one saying you can see stars in space, another saying you cant and so forth. This is the information age, and thats why things that have been hidden for the longest (the elite for example) are coming to the forefront.

Saying "it makes us looks crazy" is a cop out. Even though more and more people know whats up, go to the average person and tell them that Drake sold his soul to get where he is at today and they'll call you crazy. Tell them the gov't wants to disband itself and become part of a global gov't and again, they'll call you crazy. Heck nowadays, tell someone you're religious or believe in God and they'll call you crazy lol. They dont need to create theories to make you look crazy. You already do.
Loki, please come back for KM is coming.
Ahh you know there are some topics that are too good to pass up lol. But yall two are the ones that DONT believe yet yall two are one of the firsts to comment..Of course I'd like discussing topics Im interested in, the question is why do you discuss topics you're NOT interested in? o_O

The Zone

Star
I don't see a one liner as discussing anything...
Besides, I am of the concrete mind it is not real and that you're a part of some sort of bizarro world crazed denial. So I'll simply bow out and allow you your fun to take this as long as anyone has the wind to continue. It is all about hot air to me:)

Jesuits messing with peoples' perception as usual. It's meant to be a distraction away from those who are revealing things too close to their precious "secret" ancient knowledge of cosmology they keep hidden away in Vatican. Anyone can see the curvature for themselves: buy a near-space weather balloon and get a waterproof camera with a regular lens, not this gopro wide-angle/fish-eye distorted video footage commonly cited as "100% proof". Simple enough, right? Funny how there are so many videos offered as "100% proof" there's a flat edge off in the distance, yet no one has bothered to make a quick flight over there to get a video of it. LOL

Violette

Star
I just saw this video the other day, you don't have to watch all of it but the beginning is relevant to this discussion.

The Zone

Star
So is your version of pagan christianity to me but hey, who's keeping score? :D
That is why I know you shill in that your intent is to intice people to comment with outrageous assertions like PAGAN Christian. Silly religious beliefs go hand in hand with flat heads in known agendas to create confusion amongst those with weak minds. It is the constant lure you use in a designed effort to always get the last word in with a comment designed to do so. Go fall off the side of the earth and leave me be.

That is why I know you shill in that your intent is to intice people to comment with outrageous assertions like PAGAN Christian. Silly religious beliefs go hand in hand with flat heads in known agendas to create confusion amongst those with weak minds. It is the constant lure you use in a designed effort to always get the last word in with a comment designed to do so. Go fall off the side of the earth and leave me be.
Says "leave me be" but first post in thread is invoking my name :rolleyes:

Im not trying to ENTICE you into anything. You said my belief is hot air to you and I said your beliefs are hot air to me too. Tit for tat or an eye for an eye ya know? Everybody on the forum gets to come and say their views without a word being said. When I do it suddenly Im an "enticer" trying to bait arguments lol. Thats even though YOU brought my name into this thread first. So yea, I'll leave you to your pagan christianity and you can leave me to my biblical flat earth. Deal? ;)

The Zone

Star
You are such a buffoon that you could not even digest the humor in my statement of here comes KM. My intent was to crack a joke and not engage you beyond that. I have had more than my feel of arguing with a rock. ...you are relentless with an agenda and bait the crap of people with the charm of a sixth grader once a convo starts. There is a reason the most non accepted conspiracy that ticks off those in these types of forums happens to be flat eathers. It is a psy op. We have been through this time and time again and you with your sordid mentality think you win when people want to avoid your dung theory or leave a conversation. Have at it man, I know where this leads and you have less takers each time it comes up.

Last edited:
You are such a buffoon that you could not even digest the humor in my statement of here comes KM. And you are doing it again with pagan...you are a relentless with an agenda. There is a reason the most non accepted conspiracy that ticks off those in these types of forums happens to be flat eathers. It is a psy op. We have been through this time and time again and you with your sordid mentality think you win when people want to avoid your dung theory. You are literally in your own world or are a shill. One of the many you can find with minimal research that goes to truther communities and trashes them with said agenda.
Clearly by liking your post and saying "lol" in response to it I caught the humor. Just clarified that of course I'm going enter threads about topics that interest me. You seemingly enter threads that don't interest you. You then said my beliefs are hot air to you to which I said your beliefs are hot air to me.

I come here to discuss topics that interest me not internet posters. Maybe you should try it sometime

The Zone

Star
Look, I sure as heck do not need your advice and yet you offer it far too often. Had you simply not implied that I am a certain type of Christian we would not be at this point of the conversation.

You said hot air with an insult attached. Not one soul has said you should not enter the convo, In fact, it was obvious you would enter which was the point,so why the rambling on about being squelched or fictiously told not to. You suck people in until they are all but done with you. Maybe you should work on that skillset.

One thing everybody knows here is that you will get the last word in. Those people are called thread killers over time. There was a time when I noticed your passion in a good way but also saw an agenda over time and you start to throw some really youthful, petty insults when rankled.

I will tell you what...I will not say another word if you will simply move on. Most of the time this is where you come back with a pithy comment designed to claim some sort of victory in the mind. I have read them all. Have at it, I am in no way interested in debating flat earth for the 997th time.

BTW, one of my besties works for NASA and I have been there and seen far too much proof. They have billions of dollars sunk into a consipiracy theory I guess. He is an aeronautical engineer which requires seven years of college. I have seen things with my own eyes from NASA and telescopes. So, I guess all those teles are like some picture in a tube or something. So, yeah, I am simply convinced and have some history beyond what I am willing to share with the issue. Peoples doubt will in time lead them to believe anything.

Last edited:
Look, I sure as heck do not need your advice and yet you offer it far too often. Had you simply not implied that I am a certain type of Christian we would not be at this point of the conversation.

You said hot air with an insult attached. Not one soul has said you should not enter the convo, In fact, it was obvious you would enter which was the point,so why the rambling on about being squelched or fictiously told not to. You suck people in until they are all but done with you. Maybe you should work on that skillset.

One thing everybody knows here is that you will get the last word in. Those people are called thread killers over time. There was a time when I noticed your passion in a good way but also saw an agenda over time and you start to throw some really youthful, petty insults when rankled.

I will tell you what...I will not say another word if you will simply move on. Most of the time this is where you come back with a pithy comment designed to claim some sort of victory in the mind. I have read them all. Have at it, I am in no way interested in debating flat earth for the 997th time.

BTW, one of my besties works for NASA and I have been there and seen far too much proof. They have billions of dollars sunk into a consipiracy theory I guess. He is an aeronautical engineer which requires seven years of college. I have seen things with my own eyes from NASA and telescopes. So, I guess all those teles are like some picture in a tube or something. So, yeah, I am simply convinced and have some history beyond what I am willing to share with the issue. Peoples doubt will in time lead them to believe anything.
My victory comes when your country falls to the ground. Biblically speaking that is. I don't claim victories on forums because people don't believe what I do or aren't interested in what I'm interested in. But anyways had you discussed the topic instead of me we wouldn't be here. In fact if you leave threads you're not interested in to those who are interested in them, we wouldn't be here either. You want to ridicule beliefs in the earth being flat, but when I turn it around and ridicule you for believing in paganism, I'm the bad guy lol I'm not a turn the other cheek Christian. I'm an eye for an eye type of guy. So whatever you throw at me, good or bad, will be thrown back at you. If you show respect I will. You don't then I won't. It's pretty simple. Which is why there isn't one post on this forum with me insulting or mocking anyone's beliefs who didn't do me in that manner first.

As far as your anecdotal buddy, that may be relevant to you but it's not on an anonymous forum. And if I posed questions about what people say NASA is being deceptive about you're not even willing to answer them so there was no point of bringing that up really. And unless you've looked thru some telescope that shows the earth is round, that tidbit was irrelevant too. Maybe next time tho ;)