Is there any way MK Ultra programming can be broken?

shankara

Star
Of course there has to be a way because we are all to some extent programmed. We are all in contact with programming via the TV, by the people around us, through our own personal conditioning/Karma from past lives. This is what the Rastafari are on about saying "Babylon", the toxic anthill society which we are all attached to. If we weren't programmed we'd be living in harmony with ourselves and with nature because where there is no programming there is the Inner Being, Krishna Consciousness. Meditation - chanting HARE KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA is a very good technique, religious ceremonies, the use of certain plants with the right discipline and intention. All of these can help to break the chains.

shankara

Star
Programming people is Satanic, enslaving people's minds. Any kind of positive spiritual path is a means of deprogramming, meditation, prayer, mantra, all of these help us to see our conditioning and overcome it. This is why so many people report that "finding Jesus" saved them from Monarch etc, they are just under the unfortunate and terribly common delusion that the churches that represent themselves as Christian are the only way. In fact there are many other ways, Krishna Consciousness, Buddhism etc, there are people in these faiths who are truly Christian, who in their lives manifest more of the teaching of Christ than most of the so-called Christians do ("Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven." Matthew 7:21)

Pandita

Established
Meditation - chanting HARE KRISHNA MAHA MANTRA is a very good technique, religious ceremonies, the use of certain plants with the right discipline and intention. All of these can help to break the chains.
:eek: Placebo has a song that says that

gmiozza27

Me too. MK Ultra victims are supposedly around 5% of the population, but people are getting programmed by other means such as music, television, cinema movies, the MSM etc. The CIA figured out that MK Ultra doesn't work on all people, but by combining different methods, they are able to achieve it. It's a really insidious world of programming.
One thing I'm wondering, is there a way to tell if you are being programmed or have been before? I mean like through listening to music or from the media.

Awoken2

Superstar
I've noticed a higher than normal percentage of "posters" on this forum appear to be having their mind controlled from external forces....I won't name names but you know who you are....at times, and at other times you don't, but I guess that has to be expected.

Watching this documentary may help you understand....but then again, it might not.

Maes17

Superstar
Me too. MK Ultra victims are supposedly around 5% of the population, but people are getting programmed by other means such as music, television, cinema movies, the MSM etc. The CIA figured out that MK Ultra doesn't work on all people, but by combining different methods, they are able to achieve it. It's a really insidious world of programming.
Quiet possibly our foods too

MP3D

Established
youre saying there are 350,000,000 MK Ultra Victims in the world? come on......