Is there any way MK Ultra programming can be broken?

Karlysymon

Superstar
I haven't read his book [Hypnotism] but the grandfather of 20th century hypnotists may have an answer:

“the intelligent reader. . .will sense that much more is withheld than has been told.”....“multiple personalities are caused by a form of hypnotism in the first place!..... “multiple personality [can] be both caused and cured by hypnotism..."

George Estabrooks. For such a 'distinuished' and prominent guy, its kinda weird that his wiki page is very scant.
1963 :
Hypnotist George Estabrooks admits creating multiple personality assassins

Obviously adults would fare better than kids. "Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes
an impression." -(Haim Ginott)
But dried cement also is susceptible
to the elements, so translating this to the mind, there could be healing but " scars are souvenirs you never lose."

Aero

Superstar
I hate to be the one to break this to you all. But if you want people to blame for the past 8 years of Mk Ultra garbage, you only need to look at one place. The Obama's. They did nothing but gas and humiliate most of these "beta kittens". They think they are beta kittens. But they are more like chained up cows being milked.

The truth is Mk Ultra is like a super weapon. It's like a mini atomic bomb they can set off virtually at will. And if you pay enough attention, you can see exactly what the U.S government is doing with it. Well, the Obamas didn't do jack and shit with the super weapon. They fucked themselves and sat around fucking with people. That's literally it.

I always wondered why Obama never legalized marijuana. And I think I understand it all now. It had nothing to do with his legacy. And everything to do with marijuana being one of the few things to counter the constant gassing going on in America.

Reactions: Jes

yiksmes

Established
I hate to be the one to break this to you all. But if you want people to blame for the past 8 years of Mk Ultra garbage, you only need to look at one place. The Obama's. They did nothing but gas and humiliate most of these "beta kittens". They think they are beta kittens. But they are more like chained up cows being milked.

The truth is Mk Ultra is like a super weapon. It's like a mini atomic bomb they can set off virtually at will. And if you pay enough attention, you can see exactly what the U.S government is doing with it. Well, the Obamas didn't do jack and shit with the super weapon. They fucked themselves and sat around fucking with people. That's literally it.

I always wondered why Obama never legalized marijuana. And I think I understand it all now. It had nothing to do with his legacy. And everything to do with marijuana being one of the few things to counter the constant gassing going on in America.

timelapse 1:34 =)

\
I agree with you, marijuana remains illegal for a specific reason, during operation Paperclip, many drugs were tested as truth serums or intensely studied for their effect on he brain. They found that THC inhibits mind control programming, and could be used to heal those that have been under it. It is necessary for them to keep it illegal and hinder further studies because of it's amazing properties. However on another tangent, it is still a societal problem, because it is not manufactured and ran through clean factories or labs (where it is legal this might be happening). They keep it on the black market because the profit gain is higher than producing and packaging it like cigarettes.

Unfortunately , the ability to consume it causes and activates addict behavior, from personal experience over the years it being overused by the general population, they do not know how powerful it is, I am a person who uses in moderation, but I have encountered people that do it daily and overuse, which degrades their social and family life. It is a complex problem that cannot be solved all at once, we must study at an sociology/ecologic level to find the source of the problem, and manage it. This is just my opinion, but I have seen how it affects the family group.because I hive studied economics and sociology.

Masked crusader7

Established
Do you have any proof?
are your spritual? i recived this from the Holy ghost shes a soldier but its hidden the proof is what ive been shown i drement on things of her doing things in the movies that there mk ultra working there i feel it

Masked crusader7

Established
when evas vannessa ives when shes controlled in some pictures ive seen id put pictures up of it but as of now im not know if i should of it just google it yourself pray for her please

Masked crusader7

Established
Penny-Dreadful-1-05-Vanessa-Ives-episode-stills-vanessa-ives-penny-dreadful-37519610-500-333.jpgPenny-Dreadful-1-05-Vanessa-Ives-episode-stills-vanessa-ives-penny-dreadful-37519610-500-333.jpg LIKE THAT i drew a preminision on this that hasent happen yet its a reveling of something big her face looks like that

Pandita

Established
They won’t. They make too much money from her. She’s a cult idol. It’s time for her to retire tho and spend these years with her kids.
I don't think they will let her retire, I just hope they don't kill her (I'm not her fan but I feel bad for her because she's suffered a lot), because that's what they say, right?.. they are worth more money once they are dead.