Is there any point planning for future?

judah

Established
Okay I know this sounds 'defeatist' but honestly I find myself realising more and more that this is it. I feel planning a future as if Covid-saga never happened is simply a distraction. I mean this really is it, there's no going back from this.

So I'm getting prepped, getting my tent, sleep bag for when the mark comes in. We all know vaccine pass is a foreshadow of the mark. The way everything is going upside down. I just feel worrying about worldly things now is a waste of time.

Anyone else feeling this way?

B_JMNN

Established
I feel more a sense to be more Self-Dependant and Self-Realiant, not having a reliance on any other for survival needs.

Growing ones own food, is a great start to being Self-Dependant.

This is the planning for the future that needs to be done. This is how the frame of mind for planning for the future should be based around.

Daze

Superstar
Okay I know this sounds 'defeatist' but honestly I find myself realising more and more that this is it. I feel planning a future as if Covid-saga never happened is simply a distraction. I mean this really is it, there's no going back from this.

So I'm getting prepped, getting my tent, sleep bag for when the mark comes in. We all know vaccine pass is a foreshadow of the mark. The way everything is going upside down. I just feel worrying about worldly things now is a waste of time.

They want control, they will never have it.

Stop listening to the doom and gloom and try to make this world a better place. Plant a tree, find someone who is hungry and give them a meal. Volunteer you time in a place that would benefit others. Pick up the phone and give a few coins to someone who needs it.

If you put others before yourself the Almighty will put you before others.

You can prep all you want. I promise you a day is coming when you will die. Your "dream" will end. It's what your hands have put forth is all that will matter. Until then, do what you can.

The last Prophet (saw) said if the final hour begins and you're holding a seed, plant it.

Screenshot 2021-08-17 at 14-09-12 Al-Humaza [104 1] - Sahih International - Tanzil Quran Navig...png

Surley

Established
Luke 21:25...And there will be signs in the sun and moon and stars ,and upon the earth dismay among nations ,in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves ,men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. "And then they will see the SON OF MAN Coming in a Cloud with power and great glory, but when these things begin to take place, STRAIGHTEN UP, AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS,BECAUSE YOUR REDEMPTION IS DRAWING NEAR!! We are living in incredible exciting Times! The End of the Age and our Redemption. Jesus is Coming!! Persecution of the church has always been and will become more severe as the antichrist system sets itself in place, But Jesus will come and save us just as HE promised. whether we live or die we live for Christ or we Die IN Christ. I can't wait to see the New Creation. This creation is so beautiful and He promised...Eye has not seen nor ear heard nor has it entered into the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love HIM who have been called according to HIS purpose.

Tidal

Star
So I'm getting prepped, getting my tent, sleep bag for when the mark comes in..

Good for you mate!
When the starving mobs start running riot in the cities, me and my survival group will pile into our van and head out to take over a deserted big country house, grab your stuff and hop in..:)

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
glass half full here. you say, "this is it" but i see, "this is the end of that and the beginning of something much better".
i keep having this conversation with a friend who is a doom-and-gloomer. i see us winning and gaining momentum every day. i see the news and media pushing these stories harder because they are getting more and more desperate. the BS-19 narrative cannot hold up much longer and is destined to fail as more and more people who were jabbed begin to get BS-19 or fall ill from the poison. every person or family that gets sick joins our growing ranks, so what you are seeing on TV and in the news is the death throes of the government and the elites.
many of their policies will never come to fruition, so dont worry. there are countless lawsuits and protests and people fighting back, but DO prepare yourself for this fall and winter with storable food and other necessities. by october, it could get pretty crazy.

consider yourself lucky to be living in such an exciting time in history. this is where we crush the elites and start straightening out the mess-- im excited about it! we will be in unchartered territory where things will not be the same ever again, but we couldnt continue going on like this. everything has been getting more and more ridiculous each year.

ok, yes, lots will die, but how many people that you really didnt like got the shot? :)

Tidal

Star
Depending on what type of apocalypse hits us (plague, asteroid etc) the planet is overpopulated anyway and needs thinning out, and then dear old mother earth will become a slower, quieter more spiritual place..:)
Check this post-apoc group in 'Survivors 1975' having an after-supper singsong in the big country house they've settled in; 99% of the world's population are dead of plague but they're hardly batting an eye.
The only clues that it's post-apoc are the paraffin lamps and acoustic guitar (no electricity of course).
In fact they seem almost happy that they don't have to get out of bed and go to work tomorrow because that frantic old world has gone forever and doesn't matter any more..:)

Maes17

Superstar
They want control, they will never have it.

Stop listening to the doom and gloom and try to make this world a better place. Plant a tree, find someone who is hungry and give them a meal. Volunteer you time in a place that would benefit others. Pick up the phone and give a few coins to someone who needs it.

If you put others before yourself the Almighty will put you before others.

You can prep all you want. I promise you a day is coming when you will die. Your "dream" will end. It's what your hands have put forth is all that will matter. Until then, do what you can.

The last Prophet (saw) said if the final hour begins and you're holding a seed, plant it.

View attachment 60486
Alas

Someone with a positive outlook

Maes17

Superstar
Depending on what type of apocalypse hits us (plague, asteroid etc) the planet is overpopulated anyway and needs thinning out, and then dear old mother earth will become a slower, quieter more spiritual place..:)
Check this post-apoc group in 'Survivors 1975' having an after-supper singsong in the big country house they've settled in; 99% of the world's population are dead of plague but they're hardly batting an eye.
The only clues that it's post-apoc are the paraffin lamps and acoustic guitar (no electricity of course).
In fact they seem almost happy that they don't have to get out of bed and go to work tomorrow because that frantic old world has gone forever and doesn't matter any more..:)

That sounds great and all but you should see this clip of family guy
I’m fairly certain 98% of the board hates you. You little doomsday prepper you

Jack W

Established

At this point of my research, I started to believe that the apocalypse is part of the programmation in this matrix..mind control by the octagon. I'm still working in my research...
All I can say for now, Hope the best, be prepare for the worst.
The war is not over.

Good for you mate!
When the starving mobs start running riot in the cities, me and my survival group will pile into our van and head out to take over a deserted big country house, grab your stuff and hop in..:)

It won't get to that though, will it? I know that you don't want to hear this, but there's literally no possible way on earth that any government will be able to push forward with this agenda, to it's conclusion.

Why do you think Boris / Macron etc have completely backed off? because they know things are at critical tipping point. They're completely screwed - no matter what angle you look at it. They pushed too hard and too fast..if they'd have taken another 5 years then they might have achieved their plan.

Aero

Superstar
We are witnessing the slow and grueling degradation of society. Brought on mostly by apathy and the guise of fitting in. In other words, you can't plan for the end game right now. It's too soon like there's too much unpredictability.

Tidal

Star
Boy am I weird, I'm LURVING the lockdown because it's made the world a quieter, slower, spiritual place and every day is like sunday..:)

Perhaps the Big Man Himself decided to slow us down-

"Be still and know that I am God" (Psalms 46:10)

judah

Established
thank you all for your replies, very interesting responses.

some say volunteer, plant a tree, my response if they're slowly bringing in rules where you cannot engage in society without two jabs or some electronic pass then this is a tad pointless.

everything is going at an alarming rate and prophecy is being fulfilled and what Jesus says 'those who love their life will lose it and those who hate their life will save it' will become more and more true as we enter this last age. Signs are everywhere, rainbows disguised as pride flags clearly mocking God's promise to Noah also in my opinion a subtle spiritual signal to 'days of Noah' never mind the floods.

Honestly they are already setting in motion laws that have taken our liberties, setting up camps for dissidents, so really it makes sense to start planning to leave cities and yes becoming self sufficient. I just feel this sense of mourning of what was and this kind dissociative state of not actually believing what is happening because of some sense of 'normality' or this false sense of security?

but yes it be good idea to start meeting groups or whatever because being on your own when shit hits the fan is a no no.

Tidal

Star
It won't get to that though, will it?

Never say never..:)
As Vigilant Citizens we should plan for worst-case scenarios, and if the grocers shelves ever run empty there'll be rioting mobs insane with hunger, and the cities will be very unhealthy places to be..;)

Tidal

Star
but yes it be good idea to start meeting groups or whatever because being on your own when shit hits the fan is a no no.

Yes I've been hanging in survival forums for years..:)
A big country house like this below (we'll call it 'Doomsday Hall') would be a good bet, especially if its ringed with a perimeter of barbed wire and an anti-vehicle ditch.
I think a group of around 25 people would be able to work the land, do fishing and hunting and tend the veg plot well enough to ensure there'll always be food on the table.

Below: the high point of the day, dinnertime at the Hall..:)

Never say never..:)
As Vigilant Citizens we should plan for worst-case scenarios, and if the grocers shelves ever run empty there'll be rioting mobs insane with hunger, and the cities will be very unhealthy places to be..;)

How’s it going to get to that? Some of the marches in London have topped a million people, and that’s a friendly crowd…imagine if that blond moron tries something that’s going to disgruntle a few people.

the police couldn’t even control a few teenagers robbing Argos a few years back.

Tidal

Star
..if the grocers shelves ever run empty there'll be rioting mobs insane with hunger, and the cities will be very unhealthy places to be..;)
How’s it going to get to that?..

The grocers shelves round my way have definitely started to look a bit empty this past few weeks, perhaps workers in the food industry are staying at home, I don't know, and if it gets worse in the future (below), things will certainly hit the fan-