Is there a difference between the way Jews and Christians understand "Zionism"?

Dalit

Star
Like the video. Here's the thing I've been pondering though. What if both are wrong? Some Jews, especially Saduccees and Pharisees, rejected Yeshua bc He didn't come as the conquering king they expected. He came as a Lamb. Yet He's coming again as a conquering king and most people want a Lamb or a gospel of tolerance (I.e. I'm not hurting anyone by my sin; don't judge me). So I think Jews and Gentiles, all the nations, will be fooled by the anti-Mashiach bc he'll give them what they want essentially, a false sense of peace, no requirement of repentance for sin bc sin is defined individually and not Biblically.

As crazy as it may seem, I don't think this is far off. I think I will see His return in my generation and I'm trying to be prepared for the mass deception coming first, already here really, bc I don't believe in pre-tribulation rapture anymore. 1. People are being beheaded and imprisoned in other countries for faith in Yeshua. Where's their rapture? Did they miss it? No. 2. As Westerners, we mistake the kindness of YHVH for approval. We'll go through some serious persecution, too. Can't say that I'm thrilled at the prospect, but I wish people wouldn't cling to the idea of rapture as an escape hatch. God often takes us thru things and not out of things.