Is the Truth about Christian Zionism finally coming into full view?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Your analysis represents a fundamental misunderstanding with respect to “Christian Zionism”, which simply believes you should take Romans 11 seriously and holds that God will fulfil ALL the prophecies related to literal Israel (some of which are still future).

I know of few Christians who take this view who think that modern Israel is presently in the centre of God’s perfect will or who believe that God somehow blesses Rabbinic Judaism as a valid religion. The Talmud describes Jesus as the “Mamzer” and so they reject Jesus as their Messiah (for the most part).

Does any of this invalidate God’s plans?

I doubt it.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Christian Zionism for Dummies

The organized religion known as “Christianity” is replete with myths and pagan traditions, like Sun-day worship and x-mas trees; santa (an obvious anagram for satan) and the easter bunny.

The Top 10 Myths That Dominate Christianity

Christianity teaches people that we are incapable of controlling ourselves, and thus don't need to because the crucifixion allegedly absolved us of any and all personal responsibility for our past, present and future sins (i.e. evil thoughts, words and actions), which is patently and provably false (Matt. 16:27, Rom. 3:25). Of course these church teachings are in direct opposition to Christ's true teachings, which are all about self-sacrifice, Self-Discipline and keeping The Law/Commandments that God gave us (Matt. 5:17-20).

Perhaps it shouldn't be too surprising then that Christianity has fallen for the Zionist LIES and propaganda, given their fondness for such things. Maybe so-called Christians are simply mesmorized by the sociopathic ease and efficiency in which “Jews” are able to deceive others (e.g. Kol Nidre). Or maybe it's yet another sign that cognitive dissonance (James 1:8) has reached unprecedented and epidemic proportions here in the end-times.

Oxymoronic Christian Zionism takes double-mindedness to a new level though, in teaching that the very people who plotted against and had Jesus murdered, are purportedly “God's chosen people”. Are we really supposed to not only accept everything these anti-Christ murdering thieves and liars say and do, but help and defend them at any cost, including with our lives? What part of Christ's own description of these extremely devious and evil people is ambiguous?

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

A Freeman

Superstar
Zionists are Ashkenazis and Idumean-Edomites, NOT Jews or Israelites

Zionists are NOT descendants of the House of Judah or the House of Israel. By their own admission, 95% of those that call themselves “Jews” are AshkeNAZIS, which is to say they're descended from Ashkenaz, Japheth's grandson through his son Gomer (see Gen. 10:1-3).

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; ASHKENAZ, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazis is counterfeit, including their false, Zionist claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZIS are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen by fraud from TRUE Israel, with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because, without him and their scam, there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

So their incapacitating slur of “anti-semitism” is a complete load of nonsense and a bare-faced LIE, because it is the AshkeNAZIS that are anti-semitic – just think about what they're doing to the Palestinians, who are real Semites. The Ashkenazis absolutely HATE TRUE Israel, the British and Anglo-Saxon Americans, all of whom are likewise Semites, and thus have set out to enslave and destroy both nations through their banksterism and murderous war profiteering.

The remaining 5% of “Jews” today are predominantly Idumean-Edomites, i.e. the descendants of Esau, who sold his God-given birthright for a bowl of red soup (Edom – Gen. 25:30). Esau married two Hittite/Canaanite women (Gen. 26:34-35), descended from Noah's son Ham through his youngest son Canaan (Gen. 10:6).

King Herod, who murdered the male children of the true Jews up to two years old in his attempt to murder Jesus, was NOT descended from Judah. Herod was an Idumean-Edomite descended from Esau's corrupted seed, which God promised to utterly destroy (Obad 1:18). Most true descendants of the tribe of Judah converted to Christianity long ago.

The True Origin of the Ulster Flag

These Ashkenazis and Idumean-Edomites, pretending to be “Jews”, have not only stolen the land from us through fraud, but even our name ISRAEL (Gen. 48:16), while conning us into financially supporting, fighting and dying for them and their counterfeit-Jewish state, in endless wars to further their selfish personal and political interests. Why would any so-called Christian continue to support and defend Christ's sworn enemies and the descendants of those who murdered Him (Matt. 12:30, Matt. 23:29-33)? These FAKE Jews are “of the synagogue of Satan” according to Christ, and thus couldn't be more anti-Christ, so shouldn't “Christians” believe Christ, instead of Satan and his synagogue?

Obviously all Christian-Zionists are antichrists, siding with His enemies (Matt. 12:30).

The fact that the “fig tree” (bad-figs - fake-Jews – Jer. 24:5) put forth new leaves in the land of Israel in 1948 is prophetically significant concerning the Second Coming of Christ (Matt. 24:32), but according to Christ, they (the Jews) will NEVER bear fruit for God (Matt. 21:19). And neither will any “Christian” who doesn't wake-up (Eph. 5:14), stop listening to Satan, and come out of that Babylonian mystery religion, with all of its idolatry and superstitious nonsense, postehaste (Rev. 17:5, Rev. 18:4).

Matthew 7:21-23
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.

Think about it. Who else calls Christ “Lord” other than “Christians”? The so-called Jews certainly do not, and neither do the Muslims (nor any other organized religion).

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Once you see it, you can’t under it. Almost all f your material falls under the rhetorical, fallacious term “False Dilemma”

False Dilemma

A False Dilemma, maybe better known as a False Dichotomy, is “a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option.”

You tend to see this, at least in rhetoric, as a political device. To prod you to their side, shifty leaders, writers, and orators will create a false dichotomy where the logic goes, “if you’re not on this side, you’re on that side.” “That side” tends to be pretty unsavory, so you’re forced into a position you don’t fully agree with.”

Colloquially, it is described as “My Way or the Highway”, the reader is invited to choose between the standard Conspiracy narrative of thinly veneered anti-semitism as set against the false position of supposedly worshipping the modern state of Israel and sycophantically endorsing every Jewish action.

Seen through it all now AJH, moving on.

JoChris

Superstar
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
Yes, the real Jesus said that, not a self-proclaimed Jesus reincarnated who was born in Sheffield UK (1948).
The real Jesus who walked in Israel in the first 3 decades of the 1st century.
The real Jesus who died on the cross for your sins and rose from the dead.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.
I agree - this is the opposite of a false dichotomy - Jesus accurately represents the truth and honestly presents the two choices.

You either accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour on His terms, or you make up something of your own and reject Him.

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree - this is the opposite of a false dichotomy - Jesus accurately represents the truth and honestly presents the two choices.

You either accept Jesus as Lord and Saviour on His terms, or you make up something of your own and reject Him.
Agreed.