Is the Rise in Global Antisemitism Fulfilling Bible Prophecy?

Lisa

Superstar
@Lisa

Yes God said He will be their Father and He is. God does not lie or change His mind and His word. But God did not say He will only be the Father of only literal Jews did He? After all He created this world all that is in it including all the people who He loves as much as He did/does love Israel. The New Covenant tells us that Israel had now become universal. All who accept Christ are now Israel regardless of of where they are from or what DNA they have.

Yes God sent them prophets and do you know what the Jews did to them? Jesus told them Himself. In Matthew 23:37-39 Jesus laments over Jerusalem because He knew as a nation they were about to be cut off. As a collective people their blessings were about to end.

"“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

It was God’s desire to save Israel, but it was their will to turn away. There was nothing left but to pronounce judgment, and Jesus did this in Matthew 23:38, “Your house is left to you desolate” Israel suffered severely and Jews were dispersed over the world. The expression left desolate is contained in a simple verb meaning to be left alone. God left Israel alone as a nation.

You now know that Israel is universal that includes both believing Jews and Gentiles.

I'm not wrong and do you know why? First, the Jews understood Daniel 9 :24-27 and banned anyone from reading those verses because they clearly knew who the Messiah was and the time He was on earth. Secondly, when you add the years from the start of the 2300 years which the 70 weeks/490 years is part of, they end in the year Stephen was stoned to death. Thirdly the Bible talks about the abomination of desolation in other parts of the Bible and if you compare scripture with scripture it becomes obvious what it is. i explained that to you. The seven years are not about any treaty. The seven years are the last years of probation for Israel in Daniels Prophecy in which Jesus came and died in the middle of, which ended sacrifices. Only Jesus' death could end the sacrifices offered at the temple.

Yes Jews and anyone else who chooses Christ and His precepts will be saved. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. The Word of God is truth and it does not say anywhere that entire nations are going to be saved. We are all going to be saved individually and that includes Jews. They are not an exception to the rule. God treats everyone equally. Unless you're saying the Jews are more special to God than everyone else. What do you think that says about God's character?

I tried but I still needed help because my writing is abysmal.

Yes but don't dismiss the fact that wild shoots (Gentiles) are grafted on the olive tree too. That means as I said before, they are now part of Israel. God is not going to kick the Gentiles out is He? God has a plan for remnant Jews who are universal. Israel is for Jews and Gentiles. They are all grafted on the olive Tree individually. Jews have got to accept Jesus individually like the rest of the world.

Did you know in the Old Testament Gentiles also became part of Israel? God told them to accept Gentiles within their households but I can't get the scriptures right now. One of the Gentiles I remember is Ruth. So even in the Old Covenant God accepted Gentiles who believed in Him.

Then you disagree with the Bible don't you? I mean its so clear that the true Christian Church is Israel and that it is universal. Believing Jews are not separated from believing Gentiles in the Bible.

Paul wrote, "They are not all Israel, which are of Israel." Romans 9:6. That means, not all are part of God's spiritual Israel who are of the literal nation of Israel. Paul continued, "That is, They which are the children of the flesh [physical descendants of Abraham], these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed." Romans 9:8. The children of the flesh are only natural descendants of Abraham, but the children of the promise are counted as the true seed. Today any person, Jew or Gentile can become a part of this spiritual nation of Israel through faith in Jesus Christ.
Well, Phipps He still is the God of the Jews, He doesn’t change His mind and He made that forever covenant with Abraham. It’s certainly not for the Jews sake that He stays with them..but because of His covenant that He made with Abraham. One can argue that since He is omniscient that He knew that this was gonna be a big hassle for Him to love those people and be their God...yet He went ahead with that covenant anyway...

Doesn’t sound like God completely cuts them off in Matthew 23:37-39..He does say you will see me no more til you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

Yep, they have suffered but now God brought them back into their land and prophecy is being fulfilled because of it. Specifically thinking of..
Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.
That is where you are very wrong..Israel isn’t universal...God still has His chosen people the Jews and now He has Christians who are lucky that Israel rejected the savior and now have included us in the covenant. We haven’t replaced Israel at all, we are blessed because of them.

The time period of the last week was cut off because of the fullness of the gentiles coming in. After the fullness comes in..Daniels last week will be front and center where the Jews will play a part and they will see the one that they pierced.

I think that it says that God is a loyal and true friend to Israel to stay with them through thick and thin...not unlike His relationship with Christians. God doesn’t leave us or forsake us just because we stumble. Paul says that the Jews haven‘t stumbled to fall that only a partial hardening has happened to them..why do you want them to be abandoned by God? Even Moses asked God not to abandon His people when God wanted to start over with him and his household. These are God’s chosen people God hasn’t and won’t abandon them.

Keep in there..I feel like I’m talking to a real person and not debating someone else’s words and I really like that a lot better, makes me want to continue this debate with you.

I thought the child of promise was Isaac and the child of the seed was Ishmael..which is what the verse was talking about...not everyone was included as heirs in the covenant that God made with Abraham...which is why there is no such thing as Abrahamic faiths.

Yes, I believe that individual Jews just like individual gentiles can become Christians...but I really believe that the work that God is going to do to bring His people bad to Himself is going to be done collectively and those people will see Jesus as who He is and mourn that they didn’t realize it sooner..and be saved.

Lisa

Superstar
They do contradict each other and the Bible too. You are taking scripture out of context and making it fit in with your doctrine. You're not letting the Bible interpret itself. I say this kindly and not in a judgemental way.

When Jesus died for all our sins that included all mankind including Jews whether they accepted Him or not. So all they have to do is come to Christ and accept Him as their personal Saviour and submit to Him as we all have to. They do not have to build a temple nor does the Bible say there is going to be a third earthly temple built here on earth. The temple we read about is the one Jesus is in right now as our High Priest and mediator. It is from there that He will come back for His people when He returns the second time. Unless you want to cancel an entire subject from the Bible in the New Testament.

We read about the heavenly temple in the book of Revelation too. Revelation 3:12, 7:9, 7:15, 11:19, 21:22.

This is copy and pasted from my forum.

"In one place, Revelation clearly ties the heavenly temple-sanctuary to the earthly tabernacle-sanctuary: “After these things I looked, and behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened.” (Revelation 15:5). The phrase “the tabernacle of the testimony” is used in the Old Testament to designate the earthly sanctuary (Numbers 1:50), because it enshrined within its walls the tables of the Decalogue, known as “The Testimony.” Within the heavenly temple, John also observed the seven-branched lampstand (menorah) of the earthly sanctuary (Revelation 1:12-13; 4:5) and the golden altar before the throne (Revelation 8:3; 9:13)."

By the Jews building the temple they are blaspheming Jesus and denying His sacrifice on the cross. What would the purpose of sacrificing an animal for the remission of sins really accomplish when Jesus already sacrificed Himself once and for all? What would be the point of an earthly high priest? We already have a High Priest in heaven advocating for us. An earthly temple would be completely pointless. That's why a third earthly temple is not biblical at all.

I urge you to read my forum on the heavenly temple/sanctuary. As I told you it is a very important subject as there are 20 odd chapters that talk about this subject. So that tells us how important it is to understand Jesus' role as our High Priest and mediator in the heavenly temple.

Zionists always use 2 Thessalonians 2:4 to argue that a third temple will definitely be rebuilt that the anitchrist will sit on. Now that you know Israel is universal and includes both Jews and Gentiles in the New Covenant, that means the antichrist power would seat itself over the church of God claiming the worship that belongs only to Jesus Christ. The temple is not literal because the literal one is in heaven with our High Priest advocating for us. Historically, some protestant scholars have applied Paul’s words to the papal power, and to its influence within Christianity.I agree with them. The antichrist is the papacy and Lord knows it has exalted itself above all that is called God since the Church came into existence and will do till the end.

Not in the New covenant. I think I'm going to post on the Old and New Covenants sometime next year too. Many Christians don't understand what they are. They don't understand why the New Covenant had to replace the Old one. Its a long subject that needs a lot of study from the entire Bible.

I've repeatedly told you the meaning of what Israel is and how that changed in the New covenant. I didn't make this up you know. Its God's Word. Any promises for Israel are fulfilled in spiritual Israel in the New Covenant. That is the real Israel now.

I can't say any more than this on this subject to you. I pray that God will reveal the truth of this subject to you. God bless.
No problem phipps, we are just having a conversation here.

I don’t believe that I am taking scripture out of context. I say that all Israel will believe..I gave scripture. I said that God will bring them into the land even though they don’t believe...I gave scripture. I said that God is not done with His people yet..I gave scripture. I can go on but you get the point don’t ya?

Yep, they can do things the easy way and just believe on Jesus and be saved. But they are unbelievers and they only know one way and that is to sacrifice for their sins..so that is what they are gonna do..scripture alludes to it in Daniel and that bit in Revelation telling them not to count the outer court because its been given to the gentiles..which there is a mosque there...so that seems true.

You seem unable to understand that we are indeed separate from the Jews and that they don’t believe in Jesus right now. That’s not to say they won’t..according to Romans 11. As being separate from us Christians they don’t think like us and don’t know what we know about how its not necessary to rebuild the temple. But, for them, that is how they always did it with God and they think by building a temple and beginning sacrifices then they will come close to God again. It is misguided but that is all they know at this point.

Honestly, you are the one who is wrong in his theology. There is no spiritual Israel..there is Israel and there is Christianity which is God’s grafting gentiles into the covenant God has with Abraham.

No problem phipps, we are just having a conversation here.

I don’t believe that I am taking scripture out of context. I say that all Israel will believe..I gave scripture. I said that God will bring them into the land even though they don’t believe...I gave scripture. I said that God is not done with His people yet..I gave scripture. I can go on but you get the point don’t ya?

Yep, they can do things the easy way and just believe on Jesus and be saved. But they are unbelievers and they only know one way and that is to sacrifice for their sins..so that is what they are gonna do..scripture alludes to it in Daniel and that bit in Revelation telling them not to count the outer court because its been given to the gentiles..which there is a mosque there...so that seems true.

You seem unable to understand that we are indeed separate from the Jews and that they don’t believe in Jesus right now. That’s not to say they won’t..according to Romans 11. As being separate from us Christians they don’t think like us and don’t know what we know about how its not necessary to rebuild the temple. But, for them, that is how they always did it with God and they think by building a temple and beginning sacrifices then they will come close to God again. It is misguided but that is all they know at this point.

Honestly, you are the one who is wrong in his theology. There is no spiritual Israel..there is Israel and there is Christianity which is God’s grafting gentiles into the covenant God has with Abraham.
Lisa, it seems you keep forgetting about the verses that are found in the Bible, for instance Revelation 2:9 & 3:9, that are against the antisemites.

These verses, as you can see by reading them, are prophetic statements that Christ (the Moshiach) made against the anti-semitic Synagogue of Satan. The Moshiach says in Revelation, that "they" (the antisemitic "Synagogue of Satan") are not descended from Abraham.

As a side-note to all of this, one Joshua Charles has compiled research of at least seven historical sources, which show that there was a new attempt made to rebuild the Jewish temple again after 70A.D., but that the people who attempted it were prevented from being able to succeed (following several severe injuries and terrible loss of life, of several of the workers and onlookers).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/did-god-prevent-the-rebuilding-of-the-jewish-temple.6751/post-250946

According to the accounts, many of the people after seeing these events and signs from heaven then converted to following Christ, much like it happened also before, in the time of Jesus (the first arrival of the Moshiach).

John
8:30 As he spoke these words, many believed him.
8:31 Then said Jesus (the Moshiach) to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:32 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, it seems you keep forgetting about the verses that are found in the Bible, for instance Revelation 2:9 & 3:9, that are against the antisemites.

These verses, as you can see by reading them, are prophetic statements that Christ (the Moshiach) made against the anti-semitic Synagogue of Satan. The Moshiach says in Revelation, that "they" (the antisemitic "Synagogue of Satan") are not descended from Abraham.

As a side-note to all of this, one Joshua Charles has compiled research of at least seven historical sources, which show that there was a new attempt made to rebuild the Jewish temple again after 70A.D., but that the people who attempted it were prevented from being able to succeed (following several severe injuries and terrible loss of life, of several of the workers and onlookers).

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/did-god-prevent-the-rebuilding-of-the-jewish-temple.6751/post-250946

According to the accounts, many of the people after seeing these events and signs from heaven then converted to following Christ, much like it happened also before, in the time of Jesus (the first arrival of the Moshiach).

John
8:30 As he spoke these words, many believed him.
8:31 Then said Jesus (the Moshiach) to those Jews which believed him, If ye continue in my Word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;
8:32 And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.
What does those verses in Revelation have to do with the discussion about the Jews in Israel? I would say that the Jews who say they have no homeland are the ones that Jesus is talking about...denying that God gave them the land forever.

Again...there is no point in having a temple of you can’t get everything needed for one. They don’t have a spotless red heifer...YET..but once they get one...you can be sure they will push hard for a new temple!

What does those verses in Revelation have to do with the discussion about the Jews in Israel? I would say that the Jews who say they have no homeland are the ones that Jesus is talking about...denying that God gave them the land forever.
I don't see how it's logically possible to come to such a conclusion when considering the previous prophecy given in Ezekiel (chapters 35-36) which is about the inhabitants of Seir (like Herod) taking possession of the Holy Land.
Again...there is no point in having a temple if you can’t get everything needed for one. They don’t have a spotless red heifer...YET..but once they get one...you can be sure they will push hard for a new temple!
"Men often, in endeavoring to gratify their own passions, seek what is injurious to them, reject what would be truly advantageous, and are deluded by the idea that nothing is really useful except what is agreeable to them. When once led astray by this error, they are no longer able to act in a manner conducive to their own interests, or to take warning by the calamities which are visited upon them." - Sozomen

Lisa

Superstar
I don't see how it's logically possible to come to such a conclusion when considering the previous prophecy given in Ezekiel (chapters 35-36) which is about the inhabitants of Seir (like Herod) taking possession of the Holy Land.

"Men often, in endeavoring to gratify their own passions, seek what is injurious to them, reject what would be truly advantageous, and are deluded by the idea that nothing is really useful except what is agreeable to them. When once led astray by this error, they are no longer able to act in a manner conducive to their own interests, or to take warning by the calamities which are visited upon them." - Sozomen
I don’t see how it’s possible not to come to that conclusion...if you deny that God gave you land as a forever promise aren’t you then denying God? Isn’t that what satan does?

I don’t see how it’s possible not to come to that conclusion...if you deny that God gave you land as a forever promise aren’t you then denying God? Isn’t that what satan does?
Can you back up this conclusion with scripture though? As far as I'm aware, and admittedly it's not something I've spent much time looking into, but the anti-zionist Jews who protest against the State of Israel one would suspect must have a Scriptural reason for their belief as well as their protest?

Ezekiel
34:30 Thus shall they know that I the "I AM" their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the "House of Israel", [are] My people (christian), saith the Lord "I AM".
34:31 And ye My flock, the flock of My pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord "I AM".
35:1 Moreover the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, O mount Seir, I [am] against thee, and I will stretch out Mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I [am] the "I AM".
35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed [the blood of] the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time [that their] inequity [had] an end:
35:6 Therefore, [as] I live, saith the Lord "I AM", I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: seeing that thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain [men]: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
35:9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the "I AM" was there (Eze. 11:14):

Lisa

Superstar
Can you back up this conclusion with scripture though? As far as I'm aware, and admittedly it's not something I've spent much time looking into, but the anti-zionist Jews who protest against the State of Israel one would suspect must have a Scriptural reason for their belief as well as their protest?

Ezekiel
34:30 Thus shall they know that I the "I AM" their God [am] with them, and [that] they, [even] the "House of Israel", [are] My people (christian), saith the Lord "I AM".
34:31 And ye My flock, the flock of My pasture, [are] men, [and] I [am] your God, saith the Lord "I AM".
35:1 Moreover the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
35:2 Son of man, set thy face against mount Seir, and prophesy against it,
35:3 And say unto it, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, O mount Seir, I [am] against thee, and I will stretch out Mine hand against thee, and I will make thee most desolate.
35:4 I will lay thy cities waste, and thou shalt be desolate, and thou shalt know that I [am] the "I AM".
35:5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed [the blood of] the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time [that their] inequity [had] an end:
35:6 Therefore, [as] I live, saith the Lord "I AM", I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: seeing that thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.
35:7 Thus will I make mount Seir most desolate, and cut off from it him that passeth out and him that returneth.
35:8 And I will fill his mountains with his slain [men]: in thy hills, and in thy valleys, and in all thy rivers, shall they fall that are slain with the sword.
35:9 I will make thee perpetual desolations, and thy cities shall not return: and ye shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
35:10 Because thou hast said, These two nations and these two countries shall be mine, and we will possess it; whereas the "I AM" was there (Eze. 11:14):
I can back up my conclusion with the earliest scripture and the making of a covenant, between God and one man..Abraham.
Genesis‬ ‭17:7-8‬ ‭
I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
‭‭
Edit: Don’t you think denying that God did this is satanic?

Last edited:
I can back up my conclusion with the earliest scripture and the making of a covenant, between God and one man..Abraham.
Genesis‬ ‭17:7-8‬ ‭​

I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you throughout their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and to your descendants after you. I will give to you and to your descendants after you, the land of your sojournings, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.
‭‭
But the people of Japheth are not the descendants of Abraham, as it clearly states in The Torah.

A fact you keep missing (or which you are purposely avoiding). So, it does not back up your conclusion, because the scripture that you posted is about Abraham's descendants, which the people of Japheth are not. And that this is a fact, is mentioned even earlier than the scripture you posted, in Geneses 10.

Genesis
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.
Edit: Don’t you think denying that God did this is satanic?
Who is denying that God did this?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
But the people of Japheth are simply not the descendants of Abraham, as it clearly says in the Torah. A fact you keep missing (or which you are purposely avoiding). So, it does not back up your conclusion because the scripture you posted is about Abraham's descendants, which they are not.

And that this is so, is mentioned even earlier than the scripture you posted, in Geneses 10

Genesis
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

Who is denying that God did this?
I’m saying that any Jews denying that God gave them land for an everlasting possession is satanic.

How is Japheth not a descendant of Abraham?

I’m saying that any Jews denying that God gave them land for an everlasting possession is satanic.

How is Japheth not a descendant of Abraham?
Because Japheth was not a descendant of Abraham, but of Noah (one of Noah's three sons).

Abraham was a descendant of Noah's son Shem (who was also one of Noah's three sons, but he was not Japheth).

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Because Abraham was a descendant of Noah's son Shem, not of Noah's son Japheth.
Ok, I have too many different conversations going on...lol!

What does all that have to do with anything really? Its from Abraham that God’s covenant is with and it goes with his descendants from Isaac and Jacob...they were given the land that the Jews are currently in.
If you are a Jew...descendant from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and deny that God gave you land for an everlasting possession than I think you could be said to be in the synagogue of satan. Or mabye your just deceived..either way, God did give the land as an everlasting possession to the Jews.

Ok, I have too many different conversations going on...lol!

What does all that have to do with anything really?
Everything, since you have Japhethite people (who are therefore Gentiles) claiming to be God's Chosen people and that the land therefore belongs to them, when they are not even descendants of Abraham (since they are descended from Japheth, not Shem).
Its from Abraham that God’s covenant is with
Yes.
and it goes with his descendants from Isaac and Jacob...
Yes.
they were given the land that the Jews are currently in.
Yes again.
If you are a Jew...descendant from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and deny that God gave you land for an everlasting possession than I think you could be said to be in the synagogue of satan.
But Japhethites are not descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They don't have a single drop of Abraham's blood in them. They are "Noahides" though (to use their own terminology) because like all people, they are descendants of Noah.
Or mabye your just deceived..
We are not talking about me, we are talking about what it says in The TORAH, in Genesis. Surely you are not going to now start calling the book of Genesis a deception? It says in the Torah that the sons of Japheth are not the descendants of Abraham.
either way, God did give the land as an everlasting possession to the Jews.
God gave the land to the descendants of Jacob/Israel to live in (IF they kept the Covenant, which they failed to do and as a result, they were driven out of it, first into Assyria (10-Tribes of Israel) and then into Babylon (2-Tribes of Judah)) and who were the descendants of Shem, not of Japheth.

The Japhethites are Noahides.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Everything, since you have Japhethite people (who are therefore Gentiles) claiming to be God's Chosen people and that the land therefore belongs to them, when they are not even descendants of Abraham (since they are descended from Japheth, not Shem).

Yes.

Yes.

Yes again.

But Japhethites are not descended from Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. They don't have a single drop of Abraham's blood in them. They are "Noahides" though (to use their own terminology) because like all people, they are descendants of Noah.

We are not talking about me, we are talking about what it says in The TORAH, in Genesis. Surely you are not going to now start calling the book of Genesis a deception? It says in the Torah that the sons of Japheth are not the descendants of Abraham.

God gave the land to the descendants of Jacob/Israel to live in (IF they kept the Covenant, which they failed to do and as a result, they were driven out of it, first into Assyria (10-Tribes of Israel) and then into Babylon (2-Tribes of Judah)) and who were the descendants of Shem, not of Japheth.

The Japhethites are Noahides.
Ya, the Jews wandered the world until God brought them back into their land again. You are getting way too complicated and on a different tangent here with Japheth..no wonder I feel confused...God brought His people back into the land, not gentiles.

Ya, the Jews wandered the world until God brought them back into their land again. You are getting way too complicated and on a different tangent here with Japheth..no wonder I feel confused...God brought His people back into the land, not gentiles.
In Ezekiel is says about God bringing the people back, but if you read the prophecy Ezekiel was given about this, what the prophecy says will happen has not happened yet.

37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions (2 Tribes): then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the "House of Israel" his companions (the 10 "Lost" Tribes):
37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand (Genesis 49:10).
37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou [meanest] by these?
37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the [10] tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah (2 tribes), and make them one stick, and they shall be one in Mine hand.
37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, where they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King shall be King to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all (ch. 35:10):
37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be My people, and I will be their God.
37:24 And My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] King over them; and they all shall have One shepherd: they shall also walk in My Judgments, and observe My Statutes, and DO them.
37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob My servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and My Well-Beloved servant [shall be] their prince (Daniel 10:21) for ever.
37:26 Moreover I will make a Covenant of peace with them; it shall be an Everlasting Covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set My Sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the "I AM" do sanctify Israel, when My Sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Wigi

Veteran
Just to add my own stone, here in Europe there's an increase of antisemitic acts these days :

Sharp Rise in Anti-Semitic Acts in France Stokes Old Fears

Just to give a bit of context, a holocaust survivor has been assasinated in the middle of the street last year and now the French parliament passed down a controversial law to equate antizionism with antisemitism.

French parliament adopts controversial law linking anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism

These things are happening while we have radical muslims who believes they need to fight jews to fulfill their end time prophecy and at the same time we have far-left and alt-right activists who accuse jewish bankers therefore believe that jews are the problem so they destroy jewish cemetery.

Honestly I have a strange 1930 vibe right now.

Lisa

Superstar
Zechariah 12:2-3
Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to all the peoples around; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah. It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured. And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it.​

"I am one of those leftovers that points a finger at those who are anti-Semites, who try to blame the world's ills on us, us, Jews, today," he said, surround by brushes and tubs of paint.
https://news.yahoo.com/auschwitz-survivor-fears-rise-anti-semitism-013914324.html

DavidSon

Star
US and UK Military Intelligence Apparatus Campaigns to Destroy Jeremy Corbyn

"The UK’s military intelligence apparatus has demonstrated a striking ability to influence the mainstream media, stirring pseudo-scandals almost every week. Desperate to prevent the election of the first authentically left-wing British prime minister, it is no longer disguising its role in the assault on Corbyn.

But there is one weapon Corbyn boasts that this unelected, opaque element can only hope for: the hearts and minds of masses of British people. And this December 12, the people get to decide."