Is the Rise in Global Antisemitism Fulfilling Bible Prophecy?

Serveto

Star
You have issues and a lack of understanding. If you have to listen to your pastor and not verify if what he says is Scriptural then you are just rambling on. If you did not study the Scriptures I gave you...then don't try to teach me from your hatred.
I hope you don't charge me for that nasty bit of would-be spiritual analysis. I don't have a pastor because I am not a Christian, but the fact that you avoided answering the question and apparently can't identify the Synagogue of Satan, even though that is what Jesus himself is said to have called them, is now a matter of record. I have read Ezekiel. He's quoted on this board quite often, but because I am not a Christian, nor do you, in this case, encourage me by example to become one, I can't say I understand him at all. But please, whatever you do, don't try to explain him, or any of the prophets, because your attitude, quite frankly, sucks.

And you expect Israel not to defend themselves? This is about God's prophecy of Israel....most OT and NT prophecies are usually dual. The film is about the rise of Semitism and the Jew's returning to their land before the Judgment which is a prophecy in many of the prophetic books of the OT. Study Ezekiel Chapters 36 thru 39 if you are interested in watching prophecy being fulfilled.
These prophecies of Ezekiel, just like those of Jeremiah, have long passed. They date from before and after 597BC when Jerusalem was laid to the ground a first time by armies of the north. If you would, however, extrapolate quite self-centeredly these prophecies to events occurring in your own short passage on this earth, what keeps you from interpreting Gog (or the armies of the north) invading the holy land as the Ashkenazi (European and Russian) Jews as the invaders drenching Israel in blood?

Regardless, the exile and return of the people of Israel has already happened in pre-Christian times before Christ's baptism of the world laid Jerusalem to the ground a second time. If anything, Christ's revelation should have freed you of these tribal fantasies of an overly self-absorbed and supremacist nation. Clearly more work needs to be done.

I hope you don't charge me for that nasty bit of would-be spiritual analysis. I don't have a pastor because I am not a Christian, but the fact that you avoided answering the question and apparently can't identify the Synagogue of Satan, even though that is what Jesus himself is said to have called them, is now a matter of record. I have read Ezekiel. He's quoted on this board quite often, but because I am not a Christian, nor do you, in this case, encourage me by example to become one, I can't say I understand him at all. But please, whatever you do, don't try to explain him, or any of the prophets, because your attitude, quite frankly, sucks.
Paul was treated and talked about the same way when he tried to lead someone to the truth defending the faith for chastising those who know not or care to know the Lord....You can not come to the Lord unless the Father draws you. And if the word of God does not draw you.....I certainly can not draw you. The Lord could call out the Church any time...and about the Synagogue of Satan, They were not Jews. There are seven judgments in the Scriptures, and one of those judgments is of the unbelieving Jews. Everyone will have to give an account of themselves...me....and even you! Don't blame me for you not being a born again believer, You have the Book!

Serveto

Star
Paul was treated and talked about the same way when he tried to lead someone to the truth ....
You seem to place yourself in illustrious company there, dude, identifying yourself with Paul, by the sounds of things, and I'm sure bad manners can always be excused by you lot. After all, you've got your Book, which you seem all too ready to quote except to those of us who ask unwanted questions. I know the Synagogue of Satan are not Jews. Jesus tells us that, but they _claim_ to be Jews, and I will ask others, not you, if they still exist and are politically active. You have insulted me for the last time on this board.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Excerpt from: "Them Which Say They Are Jews But Are NOT":

The standard Jewish encyclopaedia states that it's likely 95%of modern Jews are Ashkenazis which means, by their own admission, the overwhelming majority of the people falsely claiming to be Jewsare not even Semites.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13992-statistics

Genesis 10:1-3
10:1 Now these [are] the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem (from which ALL Semites are descended), Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.
10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.

As can clearly be seen from the passage above, the Ashkenazis are descended from JAPHETH through his son Gomer, NOT from Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

-------

EVERYTHING about the Ashkenazis is counterfeit, including their false, Zionist claim to be Biblical Jews and Semites. They are, as their name clearly states, descended from ASHKENAZ, the grandson of Noah's son Japheth (through Japheth's son Gomer), NOT Noah's son Shem/Sem. So the AshkeNAZIS are Japhethites, NOT Semites and thus have NO Biblical right to one-inch of the land of Israel, that they've stolen by fraud from TRUE Israel,with their Rothschild sponsored and co-authored Balfour Declaration, to set up their counterfeit-Jewish state. The same state that Adolf Hitler was the mid-wife of, because, without him and their scam, there would be no counterfeit-Jewish state in the land of Israel today.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

So their incapacitating slur of “anti-semitism” is a complete load of nonsense and a bare-faced LIE, because it is the AshkeNAZIS that are anti-semitic – just think about what they're doing to the Palestinians, who are real Semites. The Ashkenazis absolutely HATE TRUE Israel,the British and Anglo-Saxon Americans, all of whom are likewise Semites, and thus have set out to enslave and destroy both nations through their banksterism and murderous war profiteering.

The remaining 5% of “Jews” today are predominantly Idumean-Edomites, i.e. the descendants of Esau, who sold his God-given birthright for a bowl of red soup (Edom – Gen. 25:30). Esau married two Hittite/Canaanite women (Gen. 26:34-35), descended from Noah's son Ham through his youngest son Canaan (Gen. 10:6).

King Herod, who murdered the male children of the true Jews up to two years old in his attempt to murder Jesus, was NOTdescended from Judah. Herod was an Idumean-Edomite descended from Esau's corrupted seed, which God promised to utterly destroy (Obad 1:18). Most true descendants of the tribe of Judah converted to Christianity long ago.

Source article: "Christian Zionism for Dummies"
I agree that most Jews who now live in the nation of Israel right now are not Jews by DNA. They are not descended from Abraham.

But its not true that Jesus was not descended from Judah. Not according to the Bible. Matthew 1 gives us the genealogy of Jesus and Judas is mentioned.

Matthew 1:1-6, "The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham: Abraham begot Isaac, Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot Judah and his brothers. Judah begot Perez and Zerah by Tamar, Perez begot Hezron, and Hezron begot Ram. Ram begot Amminadab, Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon. Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse, and Jesse begot David the king."

King Herod killed many male babies but not all them because we read that Jesus and His family escaped to Egypt as we are told in Matthew 2:13-15. Herod was trying to kill the Messiah because he did not want any competition.

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree that most Jews who now live in the nation of Israel right now are not Jews by DNA. They are not descended from Abraham.

But its not true that Jesus was not descended from Judah. Not according to the Bible. Matthew 1 gives us the genealogy of Jesus and Judas is mentioned.

Matthew 1:1-6, "The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham: Abraham begot Isaac, Isaac begot Jacob, and Jacob begot Judah and his brothers. Judah begot Perez and Zerah by Tamar, Perez begot Hezron, and Hezron begot Ram. Ram begot Amminadab, Amminadab begot Nahshon, and Nahshon begot Salmon. Salmon begot Boaz by Rahab, Boaz begot Obed by Ruth, Obed begot Jesse, and Jesse begot David the king."

King Herod killed many male babies but not all them because we read that Jesus and His family escaped to Egypt as we are told in Matthew 2:13-15. Herod was trying to kill the Messiah because he did not want any competition.
Thank-you. Where did you get the idea that someone was claiming that Jesus wasn't descended from the tribe of Judah please? Of course Jesus was descended from Judah just as David was. What's interesting though is that the Line of David can trace its roots back to BOTH Judah-Pharez AND Levi (which is why Jesus was eligible to be both King and High-Priest).

Aaron, son of Amram, who was the first high-priest from the tribe of Levi, took a wife from the tribe of Judah-Pharez.

Exodus 6:23 And Aarontook him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

Numbers 1:7 Of Judah; Nahshon the son of Amminadab.

1 Chronicles 2:4-15
2:4 And Tamar his daughter in law bare him Pharez and Zarah.
2:5 The sons of Pharez; Hezron, and Hamul.
2:9 The sons also of Hezron, that were born unto him; Jerahmeel, and Ram, and Chelubai.
2:10 And Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon, PRINCE OF THE CHILDREN OF JUDAH;
2:11 And Nahshon begat Salma, and Salma begat Boaz,
2:12 And Boaz begat Obed, and Obed begat Jesse,
2:13 And Jesse begat his firstborn Eliab, and Abinadab the second, and Shimma the third,
2:14 Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the fifth,
2:15 Ozem the sixth, David the seventh:

Further confirmation of Mary's lineage may be found in Matthew 1 and in Luke 3.

Elisabeth, Mary's cousin Elisabeth (Luke 1:36), who gave birth to John the Baptist, was “a daughter of Aaron” (Luke 1:5) AND a descendant of David (Luke 1:67-71).

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain (Levitical) priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife [was] of the daughters of Aaron, and her name [was] Elisabeth.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

Luke 1:67-71
1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,
1:68 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for He hath visited and redeemed His people,
1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the House of His servant David;
1:70 As He spoke by the mouth of His Holy Prophets, which have been since the world began:

So both Zacharias and his wife Elisabeth were both descended from Aaron, and Mary was Elisabeth's cousin.

Confirmation of Mary's lineage is likewise in the Koran (Sura 3:35-37, Sura 19:27-34, Sura 66:12)

phipps

Star
You are placing yourself in illustrious company there, dude, identifying yourself with Paul, by the sounds of things, and I'm sure bad manners can always be excused by you lot. After all, you've got your Book, which you seem all too ready to quote except to those of us who ask unwanted questions. I know the Syagogue of Satan are not Jews, Jesus tells us that, but they _claim_ to be Jews, and I will ask others, not you, if they still exist and are politically active. You have insulted me for the last time.
As far as I know the synagogue of Satan refers to those claiming to serve God but are actually serving Satan. Revelation 2:9 says, I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." The Jews thought they were the people of God but were actually the representatives of Satan. Christians are now the People of God just as Jews once were and some think they are true Christians but are really of the church of Satan.

Revelation 3:9, "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you."

A Freeman

Superstar
You've probably already determined this on your own Serveto, but the Bible is replete with condemnations of all priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. of every organized religion, which Christ referred to as "the blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:14).

In fact, specific to "pastors" (which means "shepherds" - there is only ONE Good Shepherd - see John 10), it states the following:-

Jeremiah 23:1-4
23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! saith the "I AM".
23:2 Therefore thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel against the pastors that feed My people; Ye have scattered My flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the "I AM".
23:3 And I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.
23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the "I AM".

So the very last person you would want to listen to, or take advice from, is anyone calling themselves a pastor, or any of the blind guides of organized religion, much less their mind-numbed parishioners.

Which would explain why Christ told His TRUE Followers to make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:19).

phipps

Star
Thank-you. Where did you get the idea that someone was claiming that Jesus wasn't descended from the tribe of Judah please? Of course Jesus was descended from Judah just as David was. What's interesting though is that the Line of David can trace its roots back to BOTH Judah-Pharez AND Levi (which is why Jesus was eligible to be both King and High-Priest).

Aaron, son of Amram, who was the first high-priest from the tribe of Levi, took a wife from the tribe of Judah-Pharez.

Exodus 6:23 And Aarontook him Elisheba, daughter of Amminadab, sister of Naashon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar.

Numbers 1:7 Of Judah; Nahshon the son of Amminadab.

1 Chronicles 2:4-15
2:4 And Tamar his daughter in law bare him Pharez and Zarah.
2:5 The sons of Pharez; Hezron, and Hamul.
2:9 The sons also of Hezron, that were born unto him; Jerahmeel, and Ram, and Chelubai.
2:10 And Ram begat Amminadab; and Amminadab begat Nahshon, PRINCE OF THE CHILDREN OF JUDAH;
2:11 And Nahshon begat Salma, and Salma begat Boaz,
2:12 And Boaz begat Obed, and Obed begat Jesse,
2:13 And Jesse begat his firstborn Eliab, and Abinadab the second, and Shimma the third,
2:14 Nethaneel the fourth, Raddai the fifth,
2:15 Ozem the sixth, David the seventh:

Further confirmation of Mary's lineage may be found in Matthew 1 and in Luke 3.

Elisabeth, Mary's cousin Elisabeth (Luke 1:36), who gave birth to John the Baptist, was “a daughter of Aaron” (Luke 1:5) AND a descendant of David (Luke 1:67-71).

Luke 1:5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain (Levitical) priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife [was] of the daughters of Aaron, and her name [was] Elisabeth.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

Luke 1:67-71
1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,
1:68 Blessed [be] the Lord God of Israel; for He hath visited and redeemed His people,
1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the House of His servant David;
1:70 As He spoke by the mouth of His Holy Prophets, which have been since the world began:

So both Zacharias and his wife Elisabeth were both descended from Aaron, and Mary was Elisabeth's cousin.

Confirmation of Mary's lineage is likewise in the Koran (Sura 3:35-37, Sura 19:27-34, Sura 66:12)
Where did you get the idea that someone was claiming that Jesus wasn't descended from the tribe of Judah please? Of course Jesus was descended from Judah just as David was. What's interesting though is that the Line of David can trace its roots back to BOTH Judah-Pharez AND Levi (which is why Jesus was eligible to be both King and High-Priest).
I thought you meant Jesus wasn't descended from Judah when you posted: "King Herod, who murdered the male children of the true Jews up to two years old in his attempt to murder Jesus, was NOTdescended from Judah. Herod was an Idumean-Edomite descended from Esau's corrupted seed, which God promised to utterly destroy (Obad 1:18). Most true descendants of the tribe of Judah converted to Christianity long ago."

I suppose I misunderstood.

Who is Judah Pharez? The Judah that is spoken of in Matthew 1 in Jacob's son Judah.

phipps

Star
You've probably already determined this on your own Serveto, but the Bible is replete with condemnations of all priests, pastors, rabbis, imams, etc. of every organized religion, which Christ referred to as "the blind leading the blind" (Matt. 15:14).

In fact, specific to "pastors" (which means "shepherds" - there is only ONE Good Shepherd - see John 10), it states the following:-

Jeremiah 23:1-4
23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! saith the "I AM".
23:2 Therefore thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel against the pastors that feed My people; Ye have scattered My flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the "I AM".
23:3 And I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.
23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the "I AM".

So the very last person you would want to listen to, or take advice from, is anyone calling themselves a pastor, or any of the blind guides of organized religion, much less their mind-numbed parishioners.

Which would explain why Christ told His TRUE Followers to make DISCIPLES of all nations, NOT "Christians" (Matt. 28:19).
Personally I don't believe in organised religion but all those that believe in Christ are Christians. The first Christians we read about are in the Bible in the book of Acts 11:26 which says, "And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch." Christians had to separate themselves from Jews who did not believe in Jesus as the Messiah.

There is a lot of false doctrine within Christianity but there are true Christians too. Those who believe on the Word of God, accept Jesus as their personal Saviour and do His will. In every age God has always had His true believers who worshipped and loved Him till death. They were persecuted and killed because they chose God over man made tradition. The Bible tells us in end time prophecy they will be persecuted again. They are always the minority but they are Christians. They are the true followers and disciples. Its not about religion though.

These true Christians have leaders just as the early Church did with the apostles as we read about especially in the book of Acts. There are true leaders, Pastors and elders in the true Church of God.

Ephesians 4:11-12, "And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,"

1 Timothy 3:2, "A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;"

Last edited:
You seem to place yourself in illustrious company there, dude, identifying yourself with Paul, by the sounds of things, and I'm sure bad manners can always be excused by you lot. After all, you've got your Book, which you seem all too ready to quote except to those of us who ask unwanted questions. I know the Synagogue of Satan are not Jews. Jesus tells us that, but they _claim_ to be Jews, and I will ask others, not you, if they still exist and are politically active. You have insulted me for the last time on this board.
You need the Lord in your life Serveto...Then you would understand what I posted...It was you who were insulting...read your own post,....

A Freeman

Superstar
I thought you meant Jesus wasn't descended from Judah when you posted: "King Herod, who murdered the male children of the true Jews up to two years old in his attempt to murder Jesus, was NOTdescended from Judah. Herod was an Idumean-Edomite descended from Esau's corrupted seed, which God promised to utterly destroy (Obad 1:18). Most true descendants of the tribe of Judah converted to Christianity long ago."

I suppose I misunderstood.

Who is Judah Pharez? The Judah that is spoken of in Matthew 1 in Jacob's son Judah.
Thank-you. Regarding the misunderstanding, it was Herod who was an Idumean-Edomite convert to Talmudic Judaism, and thus a counterfeit Jew (i.e. someone who is NOT actually descended from the tribe of Judah).

There have been three mass conversions to Talmudic Judaism over the past 2600 years, beginning in Babylon, which, unsurprisingly, is where Talmudic Judaism, and the man-made Babylonian Talmud it's based upon, originated. There was only a REMNANT of the two-tribed house of Judah (42,360 Souls – Ezra 2:64, Neh. 7:66) which returned from captivity in Babylon; the rest were converts of different or mixed lineages (Ezra 2:59, Ezra 9:2, Nem. 7:61).

The second mass conversion took place under John "the hammer" Hyrcanus, c. 110 BC., when he forced the Idumean-Edomites (the descendants of Esau – see Mal. 1:3), to convert to Talmudic Judaism, as recorded in "Antiquities of the Jews" by Flavius Josephus, and which is further rooted in CERTAIN Biblical prophecy (see Obad. 1:18, Rev. 2:9, 3:9). This is how Herod became a counterfeit Jew.

Obadiah 1:18 And the House of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [ANY] remaining of the House of Esau; for the "I AM" hath spoken [it].

The Khazarian mass conversion to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th century (A.D.), as chronicled by Arthur Koestler's exhaustive work “The Thirteenth Tribe”, was the third and most recent mass conversion; it certainly wasn't the only one. How else would one explain why the counterfeit “Jews” speak Yiddish?

In answer to your question about Judah-Pharez, Jacob/Israel's 4th son Judah had twin sons by Tamar: Pharez and Zarah (see Gen. 38). Judah-Zarah (Zarah means "red-hand"), who lost his birthright to his brother Pharez (which means "breach"), went into exile to Iberia (Heberia - the Hebrew's land) and built Zaragossa ("Stronghold of Zarah"). Later on the Israelites' traditional enemy Babylon and then Rome (the New Babylon) invaded Iberia (Spain) and drove the Zarahites of the "Red-Hand" to the North of Spain to Galicia and Vizcaya (Biscay) and many left Heberia (Iberia) and sailed to Hibernia (Hebernia - the Hebrew's new land) - Ireland.

In Jerusalem, from Zarah's brother Pharez, came the line of David and Solomon, whose symbol is the "Star of David". So how did the "Star of David" come to Ireland and find its way onto the Ulster Flag? Those symbols came to Ireland with Jeremiah the Prophet and king Zedekiah's daughter Teia Tephi.

But that's another, truly amazing (and very well documented) story.

phipps

Star
Thank-you. Regarding the misunderstanding, it was Herod who was an Idumean-Edomite convert to Talmudic Judaism, and thus a counterfeit Jew (i.e. someone who is NOT actually descended from the tribe of Judah).

There have been three mass conversions to Talmudic Judaism over the past 2600 years, beginning in Babylon, which, unsurprisingly, is where Talmudic Judaism, and the man-made Babylonian Talmud it's based upon, originated. There was only a REMNANT of the two-tribed house of Judah (42,360 Souls – Ezra 2:64, Neh. 7:66) which returned from captivity in Babylon; the rest were converts of different or mixed lineages (Ezra 2:59, Ezra 9:2, Nem. 7:61).

The second mass conversion took place under John "the hammer" Hyrcanus, c. 110 BC., when he forced the Idumean-Edomites (the descendants of Esau – see Mal. 1:3), to convert to Talmudic Judaism, as recorded in "Antiquities of the Jews" by Flavius Josephus, and which is further rooted in CERTAIN Biblical prophecy (see Obad. 1:18, Rev. 2:9, 3:9). This is how Herod became a counterfeit Jew.

Obadiah 1:18 And the House of Jacob shall be a fire, and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be [ANY] remaining of the House of Esau; for the "I AM" hath spoken [it].

The Khazarian mass conversion to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th century (A.D.), as chronicled by Arthur Koestler's exhaustive work “The Thirteenth Tribe”, was the third and most recent mass conversion; it certainly wasn't the only one. How else would one explain why the counterfeit “Jews” speak Yiddish?

In answer to your question about Judah-Pharez, Jacob/Israel's 4th son Judah had twin sons by Tamar: Pharez and Zarah (see Gen. 38). Judah-Zarah (Zarah means "red-hand"), who lost his birthright to his brother Pharez (which means "breach"), went into exile to Iberia (Heberia - the Hebrew's land) and built Zaragossa ("Stronghold of Zarah"). Later on the Israelites' traditional enemy Babylon and then Rome (the New Babylon) invaded Iberia (Spain) and drove the Zarahites of the "Red-Hand" to the North of Spain to Galicia and Vizcaya (Biscay) and many left Heberia (Iberia) and sailed to Hibernia (Hebernia - the Hebrew's new land) - Ireland.

In Jerusalem, from Zarah's brother Pharez, came the line of David and Solomon, whose symbol is the "Star of David". So how did the "Star of David" come to Ireland and find its way onto the Ulster Flag? Those symbols came to Ireland with Jeremiah the Prophet and king Zedekiah's daughter Teia Tephi.

But that's another, truly amazing (and very well documented) story.
I see, so Pharez was Judah's son. Its just you called him Judah Pharez and I'd never heard of that name in Jacob's children or grandchildren. Also in both books of Genesis and Matthew Judah's son was called Perez. Yes Perez is one of Jesus' ancestors.

TokiEl

Superstar
Did God return Jews to the Holy land ?

Either God did or God didn't

Yes or No.

In Ezekiel 38 in the latter years Persia Ethiopia Libya Torgamah Gomer will be guarded by Gog in an attempt to invade those brought back from the sword and gathered from many people on the mountains of Israel which had long been desolate.

In Luke 21 Jesus warned that the Jews would fall by the edge of the sword and taken captive into all nations. And so Jerusalem would be trampled by Gentiles... until the times of the Gentiles were fulfilled.

These are two verses from both Covenants which point to a God ordained return of Jews to the Holy land.

You may not like that Jews are back in the land of their ancestors and that's fine... but this is God's work and so the smart thing to do would be to shut up and accept it.

But we know that's not how it's going to end...

A Freeman

Superstar
Personally I don't believe in organised religion but all those that believe in Christ are Christians. The first Christians we read about are in the Bible in the book of Acts 11:26 which says, "And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch." Christians had to separate themselves from Jews who did not believe in Jesus as the Messiah.
It was organised religion that murdered Jesus, to preserve their lucrative business. How can anyone believe ANY organised religion is from God? Which organised religion isn't doing the exact opposite of what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit?

Being CALLED "Christians" doesn't really mean much, especially given the context in which that term is applied today, to adherents to the organised religion known as "Christianity", which has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or His True Teachings.

Even the word "church" is a corruption of the original Greek word "ekklēsia" which, correctly translated, means "community".

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/acts/11-26.htm

The original Greek word "ekklēsia" has been intentionally mistranslated to justify building churches everywhere, which have likewise been condemned throughout Scripture. Here are two such condemnations in the Book of Acts alone, among others within that Book [including the story of SImon PATER the Sorcerer (Acts 8:9-24), who founded the RCC:

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;

The ONLY temple, or church, that God has EVER given man permission to build was Solomon's Temple. It is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).

And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon's Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn't so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).

There is a lot of false doctrine within Christianity
Proving who invented Christianity: Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, the devil, i.e. the LIAR.

but there are true Christians too.
True to what? True to the organised religion known as "Christianity", which would more aptly be called 'Churchianity' or 'Paulianity', because they pay absolutely no mind to what Christ actually says or teaches?

Christ told everyone NOT TO GO TO CHURCH like the heathens and the hypocrites do (Matt. 6:5-8)! Do most "Christians" listen and obey? No. Christ told everyone NOT to call anyone here on earth their "father" because we all have ONE Father, Who is in heaven (Matt. 23:8-10). So what do over a billion Roman Catholics do? They have the audacity to call their priests "father" as well as blasphemously calling the pope "the Holy Father", a name reserved for God alone (John 17:11).

And with regard to Christian Zionism, how many so-called Christians believe that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple that Christ-Jesus said would be so completely destroyed that "there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"? Calling Jesus a liar is, by definition, anti-Christ.

Those who believe on the Word of God, accept Jesus as their personal Saviour and do His will. In every age God has always had His true believers who worshipped and loved Him till death. They were persecuted and killed because they chose God over man made tradition. The Bible tells us in end time prophecy they will be persecuted again.
Agreed. Anyone keeping The Law/Commandments of God, and encouraging others to do the same, i.e. to listen to and obey God ONLY (Acts 5:29), is attacked for not being in lock-step with the evil majority (Exod. 23:2).

They are always the minority but they are Christians. They are the true followers and disciples. Its not about religion though.
Agreed. One can be a true follower and disciple without being part of the organised religion known today as "Christianity", which is replete with its ritualistic pagan rites and myths.

These true Christians have leaders just as the early Church did with the apostles as we read about especially in the book of Acts. There are true leaders, Pastors and elders in the true Church of God.

Ephesians 4:11-12, "And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,"

1 Timothy 3:2, "A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach;"
1 Timothy 3 was very obviously added to the Bible, by the very same people who intentionally mistranslated the original Greek word "ekklēsia" and had the book of Enoch removed. The book of Enoch includes instructions on how to spot when the Bible has been tampered with, which is why it was removed (Enoch was the first Prophet of God, and the only one who was ever "translated", to emphasize his importance).

Ephesians 4:11-12 (correctly translated)
4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, ministers and preachers;
4:12 For the perfecting of the holy people, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ministering to someone is serving them, NOT being the leader of one of Satan's churches.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I see, so Pharez was Judah's son. Its just you called him Judah Pharez and I'd never heard of that name in Jacob's children or grandchildren. Also in both books of Genesis and Matthew Judah's son was called Perez. Yes Perez is one of Jesus' ancestors.
Understood, however Perez is a Spanish surname is it not? Please see names as they appear in the King of kings' Bible and in the KJV below.

King of kings' Bible: Genesis 38:28-30
38:28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that [the one] put out [his] hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
38:29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? Why has thou made [this] breach against thee? Therefore his name was called Pharez (Breach).
38:30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

KJV: Genesis 38:28-30
38:28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
38:29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
38:30 And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.

King of kings' Bible: Matthew 1:3 And Judah begat Pharez and Zarah of Thamar; and Pharez begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

KJV: Matthew 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

phipps

Star
It was organised religion that murdered Jesus, to preserve their lucrative business. How can anyone believe ANY organised religion is from God? Which organised religion isn't doing the exact opposite of what we've been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit?

Being CALLED "Christians" doesn't really mean much, especially given the context in which that term is applied today, to adherents to the organised religion known as "Christianity", which has absolutely nothing to do with Christ or His True Teachings.

Even the word "church" is a corruption of the original Greek word "ekklēsia" which, correctly translated, means "community".

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/acts/11-26.htm

The original Greek word "ekklēsia" has been intentionally mistranslated to justify building churches everywhere, which have likewise been condemned throughout Scripture. Here are two such condemnations in the Book of Acts alone, among others within that Book [including the story of SImon PATER the Sorcerer (Acts 8:9-24), who founded the RCC:

Acts 7:48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

Acts 17:24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands;

The ONLY temple, or church, that God has EVER given man permission to build was Solomon's Temple. It is Satan and his priests (who blasphemously claim to work for God) who have built ALL the others, of EVERY denomination (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 7:55, Sura 9:107-109).

And what did God ultimately do with that temple? After it became a den of thieves, as ALL man-made temples eventually do, Solomon's Temple was DESTROYED not once but TWICE; the second time so utterly that there wasn't so much as one stone left upon another (Matt. 24:1-2). This was to leave NO DOUBT that God does NOT dwell in temples made with human hands (Satan and his priests do – 2 Thess. 2:3-5, 2 Cor 11:13-15).

Proving who invented Christianity: Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, the devil, i.e. the LIAR.

True to what? True to the organised religion known as "Christianity", which would more aptly be called 'Churchianity' or 'Paulianity', because they pay absolutely no mind to what Christ actually says or teaches?

Christ told everyone NOT TO GO TO CHURCH like the heathens and the hypocrites do (Matt. 6:5-8)! Do most "Christians" listen and obey? No. Christ told everyone NOT to call anyone here on earth their "father" because we all have ONE Father, Who is in heaven (Matt. 23:8-10). So what do over a billion Roman Catholics do? They have the audacity to call their priests "father" as well as blasphemously calling the pope "the Holy Father", a name reserved for God alone (John 17:11).

And with regard to Christian Zionism, how many so-called Christians believe that the “Wailing-Wall” in Jerusalem is part of The Temple that Christ-Jesus said would be so completely destroyed that "there shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down"? Calling Jesus a liar is, by definition, anti-Christ.

Agreed. Anyone keeping The Law/Commandments of God, and encouraging others to do the same, i.e. to listen to and obey God ONLY (Acts 5:29), is attacked for not being in lock-step with the evil majority (Exod. 23:2).

Agreed. One can be a true follower and disciple without being part of the organised religion known today as "Christianity", which is replete with its ritualistic pagan rites and myths.

1 Timothy 3 was very obviously added to the Bible, by the very same people who intentionally mistranslated the original Greek word "ekklēsia" and had the book of Enoch removed. The book of Enoch includes instructions on how to spot when the Bible has been tampered with, which is why it was removed (Enoch was the first Prophet of God, and the only one who was ever "translated", to emphasize his importance).

4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, ministers and preachers;
4:12 For the perfecting of the holy people, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

Ministering to someone is serving them, NOT being the leader of one of Satan's churches.

11:13 For such [are] false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
11:15 Therefore [it is] no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Organised religion is not an organised Church. When we read about the early Church in the Bible they were an organised Church/community. There were no denominations. The early Church had unity because of their shared spiritual experience in Jesus. There was harmony among the believers even though they came from different backgrounds. It was all about Jesus and the Holy Spirit could be found among them.

In the Bible there is One Church (Ephesians 4:4, Ephesians 1:22-23) and Jesus is head of the Church (Colossians 1:18, Ephesians 5:22-23). In the one true Church there is only way, one truth and one life to be saved (John 14:6).

It means a lot in the Bible. I believe in the Word of God. As I've explained above there is a difference between organised religion and an organised Church. Organised religion has many bad aspects to it, but that doesn't mean you should tar all Christianity with the same brush. True Christians and their Church exist and will do till Jesus comes back. Christianity has everything to do with Christ but only as He intended it to be according to the Bible.

Then if Church means community what's wrong with that? There is a true Church/community of God all over the world. The Bible talks about in the New Testament all through to Revelation to the end of this world.

In order to understand Acts 7:48 you've got to read from verses 44-50. Actually its best to read from chapter 6:8 and all of chapter 7 where Stephen is accused of blasphemy and stoned to death for telling the Jews the truth. Stephen was told the Jews how they had resisted God and the Holy Spirit throughout their history until they killed Jesus on the cross. He told them God was bigger than the Temple which was was very important to them. Basically he was saying, that the Jews' idea of God was too small! They had limited God in their religion and minds but God was bigger than that. What Stephen said had nothing to do with Church buildings.

Acts 17:24, again in this verse Paul is reiterating what Stephen told the Jews. God does not live in one place only. God is much bigger than anything that we can build.

This is not true at all, not biblically. The Temple is also known as the sanctuary of God. Remember when the children of Israel were in the wilderness for forty years they had a sanctuary that they built according to God's instructions given to Moses? That was the portable Temple they travelled with in the wilderness. Then the Temple of Solomon (the first Temple) was built and it replaced the portable Temple (1 Kings 6:1-38, Chronicles 3:1, 2 Chronicles 2:12). Solomon's Temple was destroyed by king Nebuchadnezzar when Babylon took Judah captive (2 Chronicles 36:7,19, 2 Kings 24:10-13, 2 Kings 25:1-21).

Then the second Temple of Zerubbabel (second Temple) was built under a lot of difficulty and opposition (Ezra 5:1-2, Ezra 6:13-18, Haggai 1:1-15, 2:1-23). God commissioned the building of both Temples of Solomon and Zerubbabel. The second Temple is the Temple Jesus worshipped in and it was destroyed by the Roman army about 40 years after Jesus went back to heaven.

In the Bible Jesus (who is our example) went to synagogue to worship with others on the Sabbath. Mark 1:21, Mark 6:2, Luke 4:16, Luke 6:6. The apostles always attended Church with other believers too as we read about in the Bible. Acts 13:14, Acts 13:42, Acts 17:2, Acts 18:4, Acts 19:8.

Over and over again, we see Jesus in the synagogue on the Sabbath worshipping with others. We’re even told that it was His custom to be there on that day. The disciples also followed in the example of Jesus, as we can see clearly in the book of Acts.

The Bible tells us in Hebrews 10:25 that we should not forsake the assembly of ourselves together, that we need to assemble. God all through the Bible, Old and New Testament talks about convocations, gatherings together so that people will grow together.

Why would a person say he or she loves God but doesn’t wish to fellowship with His people? One of the reasons God wants us in Church is because it has people with similar beliefs. It helps bolster our faith and makes us accountable to one another. Even in Churches where there are some difficult people, it is the best environment to increase our capacity to learn to love one another.

If you’re looking for that “gotcha” verse that says specifically, in so many words, “Go to church on Sabbath or else,”—well, you won’t find it. However, God has given us the example of His Son, and many verses besides, to lead us to a clear conclusion in this matter.

Please don't quote the Quran to me. I don't believe it is the Word of God. Only the Bible is the Word of God.

The temple was destroyed because it no longer meant anything after Jesus' death. The temple in ancient Israel, also known as the sanctuary served as the greatest lesson on the plan of salvation ever given to God’s people. Its symbols and ceremonies lead us into a greater understanding of the mystery of salvation. For example In the earthly sanctuary temple people brought animals to be sacrificed for the atonement of sins. There was no more need of sacrificing animals because Jesus the lamb had died on the cross for our sins. The price for sin was paid for at the cross. That is why at the very moment Jesus died on the cross the curtain that separated the holy and most holy rooms got torn in two from top to bottom. Matthew 27:51, Mark 15:37-38. A new way of salvation had begun. The sacrificial services that had for so long pointed to Jesus, were no longer necessary. The old earthly type was now replaced by something much better. After Jesus went back to heaven, He went into the heavenly Temple and offered His own blood for the remission of sins. He was now the High Priest and mediator between man and God.

Paul wrote in Hebrews 9:12, "Not with the blood of goats and calves, but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption."

You need to read the book of Hebrews that talks about the heavenly Temple to understand why the earthly Temple ceased to mean anything.

who invented Christianity: Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, the devil, i.e. the LIAR.
The Bible is clear that Christianity was started and endorsed by God. The Holy spirit worked with the apostles to preach the gospel to Jews and Gentiles and we read about this in the New Testament. Please stop lying about Christianity and what it entails. You are not disagreeing but with the direct Word of God. The Devil is the one who has brought division within Christianity with lies and false doctrines that are not of God. He wants to confuse and derail people from the road to heaven. Acts 11:26, "And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch. This is no work of the Devil!!

True to the Word of God as the early Church was in the Bible. Christianity is not a religion but there are many religions within Christianity. So true Christians exist and always have and worship God in truth. And Church is about Jesus Christ NOT Paul. Paul just relays God's Word as His apostle. As Christian we don't to pick and choose what parts the Bible we agree with and discard others. The whole Bible including Paul's writings are the Word of God that is why they are in the Bible.

Again you are misinterpreting the Bible. Jesus has never told anyone not to go to Church. That is NOT biblical. Jesus would be contradicting Himself in His Word and His actions. So let's find out what Jesus was really saying shall we?

In Matthew 6:5-8, Jesus was referring to prayer. He was saying some people prayed in public "standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men". Jesus was saying when we pray we should do it privately and not for show so people can see how pious we are. We shouldn't boast of our relationship with God. "But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly." We have a personal relationship with God and it shouldn't be for show.

Matthew 23:8-10. Matthew 23 is about Jesus condemning the Scribes and Pharisees. If we read from 6-10 we understand better what Jesus was saying. Verses 6-10, "They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ." Jesus charged the Pharisees with loving the best places at the feasts and the chief seats in the synagogue. They loved to be called rabbi, which recognised that they were teachers and scholars. Jesus reminded them that their Messiah, “Christ,” was their Master, and God was their Father. What He was saying was that the Pharisees and Scribes had forgotten the superiority of God and of their Messiah.

Yes its wrong what the Catholic Church do by calling their priests father and having the Pope as head of their Church because that is not biblical. In these positions the priests have the power to forgive sins and other powers which only belong to God. However the Bible tells us as I posted from Ephesians 4:11-12, "And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,"

That is the part of Christianity that is not biblical. The wailing wall was not part of the Temple and its pointless going and praying at it. The Temple was destroyed completely. Zionism is not biblical.

I disagree. Everything in the Bible is there because God decreed it to be. The Bible is not a human invention. It is God's Word and He controls everything that is in it. Just because it disagrees with your doctrine doesn't mean its wrong. Its you who is wrong I'm afraid. That is not the only part of the Bible that talks about leaders in the Church. Were they all added to the Bible? 1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:5-9, Hebrews 13:17, James 5:14, 1 Peter 5:1-4.

And the Book of Enoch is not in the Bible because it is not an inspired book. That is true of all the apocryphal books. A lot of what is written in them contradicts scripture.

Yes ministering is serving others just as Jesus served and humbled Himself even though He is God. That is what He taught the apostles and condemned the Pharisees and Scribes of. My point is in the Church of God there are people with positions such Pastors/ministers, elders and deacons. They are gifts from God (1 Corinthians 12, Ephesians 3:7, 1 Timothy 4:14, 1 Peter 4:7-11) and what's more Paul endorsed the application of the organisational model of the early Christian Church in Jerusalem to other Churches in the world. He spelled out the qualifications for those serving as spiritual leaders (elders) as well as those attending to the other church affairs (deacons) in 1 Timothy 3:1-13.

What is with you and Satan's Churches? There is nothing wrong with leadership in the Church as we see in the Bible. Its false leadership that God has a problem with. James 3:1 says, "My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment." Leaders in the Church will be held to more accountability because of the high positions they hold.

Paul talks about false apostles in 2 Corinthians 11. He is saying these false apostles pretend to be apostles of Christ but are impostors. Just like Satan who disguises himself as an angel of light to lure people away from God. As Satan deceives, so do his representatives and their end won't be good. One of the worst sins in the Bible is that of ministers professing to be of Christ and yet they serve as agents of Satan. The Bible says they are known by their fruits.

This does not apply to genuine apostles of Christ. Don't twist the Word of God to fit in with your doctrine as you've done with the verses you've posted here. You've taken them out of context and given them different meanings. That is not how we study the Bible. Read everything that the Bible says about Church and the body of Christ and you will see that you are wrong about Christianity, the Church and Church leadership.

In the Bible a Church is not about a building. Its where God's people gather together. Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

God bless.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Understood, however Perez is a Spanish surname is it not? Please see names as they appear in the King of kings' Bible and in the KJV below.

King of kings' Bible: Genesis 38:28-30
38:28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that [the one] put out [his] hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
38:29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? Why has thou made [this] breach against thee? Therefore his name was called Pharez (Breach).

KJV: Genesis 38:28-30
38:28 And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
38:29 And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.

King of kings' Bible: Matthew 1:3 And Judah begat Pharez and Zarah of Thamar; and Pharez begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;

KJV: Matthew 1:3 And Judas begat Phares and Zara of Thamar; and Phares begat Esrom; and Esrom begat Aram;
I will stick to to the KJV which is the most accurate Bible in English. The KJV was not translated from Spanish was it?