Is the Pope a satanic person?

Alanantic

Star
The pope is in charge of one of the most cruel, pedophilic, abusive, woman hating, torturous groups in history.
"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains ... an unuprooted small corner of evil." -- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
I may not be perfect but i have never and will never have sexual feelings for children, harm a child, sexually abuse a child, then get an organization to cover it up and gaslight those children and their families into thinking its the childs fault. Ive never enslaved women or girls, beat, tortured, and abused them, sold their babies, or buried them in a sewage system. All because those women/girls were to pretty, had sex outside of marriage or were raped. Ive never threatened people into silence either. None of the catholic church can say they haven't done any of these things

Michi

Established
We all live lives of pretension. Deep down we know the Oneness we share is beyond good & evil.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." -- Isaiah 45:7
I reject the Oneness theory. You may believe that. Wonderful for you, but for a Christian that is pretension.

Yes God is beyond our comprehension. Beyond good and evil!

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Love beyond our comprehension, that transcends death, is the mystery and the path set before Christians. Many will try. Few will make it.

Being content with yourself is your prerogative. Attacking the path is a fruitless endeavor. From dust we are made and to dust we will return.

Michi

Established
I don’t care what anyone thinks about Walter Veith, but he is an astute critic of the papacy.
If you fast forward to 1:08:30 and watch to about 1:25, you will see the papacy and Jesuit involvement in vaccine mandates in times past.

Alanantic

Star
God. Or more accurately, it was an agreement between God’s son and God that this needed to happen in order to take you and I off an immediate death sentence, with a chance of parole.
I'm under no death sentence and neither are you. You do not die with the body. And, you aren't going to go to an eternal hell or heaven afterward. Once you've been out of your body, everything becomes obvious. You realize you're playing a character in a dream but you're actually the Dreamer. Life is God's Dream and you can be lucid in it.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha

"Tell them I'm awake." -- Buddha

Alanantic

Star
I reject the Oneness theory. You may believe that. Wonderful for you, but for a Christian that is pretension.

Yes God is beyond our comprehension. Beyond good and evil!

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16

Love beyond our comprehension, that transcends death, is the mystery and the path set before Christians. Many will try. Few will make it.

Being content with yourself is your prerogative. Attacking the path is a fruitless endeavor. From dust we are made and to dust we will return.
I'm just here to enlighten the ignorant masses. Why are you here?

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. “ -- Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Michi

Established
Hi! At this moment I’m here to talk with you, or be a pain in your ass.
While you’re at enlightening the ignorant you may as well pursue God’s love. Just in case, you know?

Alanantic

Star
Hi! At this moment I’m here to talk with you, or be a pain in your ass.
While you’re at enlightening the ignorant you may as well pursue God’s love. Just in case, you know?
I see love everywhere...in spite of God. I certainly don't see it in religion.

"The Tao(God/Nature/The Way) is not humane, it treats the 10,000 creatures (of which we are merely one) as straw dogs" (ie. expendable units). -- Lao Tzu

Michi

Established
I see love everywhere...
That‘s a start! Now what are its characteristics? How can we practice it to one another? Right now. And grow in it cause bae, Atlantic, there’s more to learn about it. I’m an infant in that regard. Maybe you have learned something about the love you see.

Alanantic

Star
That‘s a start! Now what are its characteristics? How can we practice it to one another? Right now. And grow in it cause bae, Atlantic, there’s more to learn about it. I’m an infant in that regard. Maybe you have learned something about the love you see.
Many of the world's scripture talks about love, in addition to many great poets and philosophers. I always make note of it. Here's a small one:

Siddhartha Gautama(Buddha) said there are three classes of spirituality.
1. One that believes in the exterior meaning, who accepts the path of Universal Love but feels unable to make the next step. - a Śrāvaka (disciple)
2. One that has accepted Universal Love and walks according to the Spirit of Universal Love without letting go of the pain of others. One who walks with one foot in Nirvana and the other in anguish for his brothers and sisters. - a Bodhisattva (an enlightened being who prefers to incarnate until all are enlightened)
3. One who has fully accepted that physical reality is the only thing that is not real. One who sees the suffering world but no longer holds onto anything, believing that Universal Love itself will arise at exactly the right moment. One who shines in everything he does, but does so without consciously being a Light. Realizing that his actions are directed by the Source of Universal Love. Although others may see him as a leader he sees himself as simply a follower of Universal Love. – a Buddha

I'm under no death sentence and neither are you. You do not die with the body. And, you aren't going to go to an eternal hell or heaven afterward. Once you've been out of your body, everything becomes obvious. You realize you're playing a character in a dream but you're actually the Dreamer. Life is God's Dream and you can be lucid in it.

"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path." -- Buddha

"Tell them I'm awake." -- Buddha
If that’s your truth, then that’s fine, but you should consider that the Gospels were published for a reason - so that every single one of us has access to the ‘only’ truth.

Nikōn

Veteran
Original sin/fall theology is one of the most spiritually damaging beliefs in the history of this world.
That was brought in by St Augustine's interpretation of St Paul. St Augustine was a former Manichaean and the original sin concept can be seen as inherited from Manicheanism.

Bubbajay

Veteran
I believe the protestant idea of the papacy being the antichrist could very well be true. Since no one but God knows when Jesus will return, the adversary has to have his antichrist kingdom ready at all times. The papacy has been around as we know it since 606ad, so you have a long line of "universal bishops" waiting to take on that role when necessary.

Alanantic

Star
If that’s your truth, then that’s fine, but you should consider that the Gospels were published for a reason - so that every single one of us has access to the ‘only’ truth.
That's why anything is "published"; The Vedas, The Baghavad-Gita, The Quran, Tao Te Ching, etc. Each is their own truth in their place and time. Your gospel isn't special.

InfoHarb

Rookie
That's why anything is "published"; The Vedas, The Baghavad-Gita, The Quran, Tao Te Ching, etc. Each is their own truth in their place and time. Your gospel isn't special.
If his gospel is as valid as any other religion, why should you care about trying to attack his faith? If that view is correct, the logical thing to do would be live and let live unless you have an anti-religious agenda.

Alanantic

Star
If his gospel is as valid as any other religion, why should you care about trying to attack his faith? If that view is correct, the logical thing to do would be live and let live unless you have an anti-religious agenda.
I simply made a correction to his statement. It's a type of logical fallacy. And, I study all religions and appreciate them. Even Jesus said some great things. Christians should try to do the same.

InfoHarb

Rookie
I simply made a correction to his statement. It's a type of logical fallacy. And, I study all religions and appreciate them. Even Jesus said some great things. Christians should try to do the same.
If Christianity and all the other religions are all valid, then it's valid for Christians to follow their religion without becoming some kind of New Agers.

The Quran is a different translation of the first 5 books of the Old Testament / Torah but in regards to the other books that you’ve mentioned, I’ll assume on your behalf that they’ve all had eyewitness accounts documented, of events that were known to be coming and accurately prophesied in minute detail for around 4000 years prior to the event (Christ’s ministry and self sacrifice) happening?

Ill assume this because otherwise there would have been no point in your response.