Is the Pope a satanic person?

Daze

Superstar
I'm not chucking any of my TV's out any window especially my 65 inch 4k beauty. I don't use them to watch TV anyway. I use them for computer monitors and playing video games and my PS4 and Xbox and Nintendo University and Rock Band. I'm not letting any fake virus or any of this other crap get in my way of having a good time. I have 7 TV's and a bunch of monitors. I could care less about lockdown wearing masks or the fake poisonous experimental vaccine. Nothing going to stop me from rock and rolling all night and partying every day. I'm an American and it is my God given right to do whatever I please. LOL.
I got one 75in tv and really its enough (not counting a few laptops). I'm a gamer as well, its what i use my tv for, a pc monitor. Still, its not debatable that tv was/is a major player in the degradation of society.

I remember reading a story one time some years ago. A little girl was talking about her fathers friend. Every now and then he'd tell stories and when he told stories he'd swear sometimes, rarely at first.. While the family was offended by it at first, over the years they got used to it. To where he cussed constantly and no one even noticed.

Paraphrasing but that's the gist of the story. Dad's "friend" was the tv set.

From Family guy to Simpsons there's nothing good on tv. Look at shows from the 90's like Will and Grace. The gay agenda has been on tv for some time. If you're American u probably remember in the 80's gay literally meant happy. The tv is, and has been a major player in moving society to where they want it. That is into corruption and satanic. Demoralizing society so its easier to control.

Maybe sometime I'll go into details on the tv and the magic behind it. Such as "broadcasts" being broad casting of spells.

If i was you, I'd ask myself why i need 9 tv's? Odds are high someone is gonna see something inappropriate on one of them. People watch tv and think that's life, when nothing can be further from the truth. Tv is programming, conditioning, nothing more. You're already watching dateline. If you think they are not putting subliminals and programming into that show then i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Peace.

Lucy

Star
I got one 75in tv and really its enough (not counting a few laptops). I'm a gamer as well, its what i use my tv for, a pc monitor. Still, its not debatable that tv was/is a major player in the degradation of society.

I remember reading a story one time some years ago. A little girl was talking about her fathers friend. Every now and then he'd tell stories and when he told stories he'd swear sometimes, rarely at first.. While the family was offended by it at first, over the years they got used to it. To where he cussed constantly and no one even noticed.

From Family guy to Simpsons there's nothing good on tv. Look at shows from the 90's like Will and Grace. The gay agenda has been on tv for some time. If you're American u probably remember in the 80's gay literally meant happy. The tv is, and has been a major player in moving society to where they want it. That is into corruption and satanic. Demoralizing society so its easier to control.

Maybe sometime I'll go into details on the tv and the magic behind it. Such as "broadcasts" being broad casting of spells.

If i was you, I'd ask myself why i need 9 tv's? Odds are high someone is gonna see something inappropriate on one of them. People watch tv and think that's life, when nothing can be further from the truth. Tv is programming, conditioning, nothing more. You're already watching dateline. If you think they are not putting subliminals and programming into that show then i have some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Peace.
The Stranger

A few months before I was born, my dad met a stranger who was new to our small Tennessee town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer, and soon invited him to live with our family. The stranger was quickly accepted and was around to welcome me into the world a few months later. As I grew up I never questioned his place in our family. Mom taught me to love the Word of God. Dad taught me to obey it. But the stranger was our storyteller. He could weave the most fascinating tales. Adventures, mysteries and comedies were daily conversations. He could hold our whole family spellbound for hours each evening. He was like a friend to the whole family. He took Dad, Bill and me to our first major league baseball game. He was always encouraging us to see the movies and he even made arrangements to introduce us to several movie stars. The stranger was an incessant talker. Dad didn't seem to mind, but sometimes Mom would quietly get up - while the rest of us were enthralled with one of his stories of faraway places - and go to her room read her Bible and pray. I wonder now if she ever prayed that the stranger would leave. You see, my dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions. But this stranger never felt an obligation to honor them. Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our house - not from us, from our friends, or adults. Our longtime visitor, however, used occasional four-letter words that burned my ears and made Dad squirm. To my knowledge the stranger was never confronted. My dad was a teetotaler who didn't permit alcohol in his home - not even for cooking. But the stranger felt he needed exposure and enlightened us to other ways of life. He offered us beer and other alcoholic beverages often. He made cigarettes look tasty, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished. He talked freely (too much too freely) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing. I know now that my
early concepts of the man/woman relationship were influenced by the stranger. As I look back, I believe it was the grace of God that the stranger did not influence us more. Time after time he opposed the values of my parents. Yet he was seldom rebuked and never asked to leave. More than thirty years have passed since the stranger moved in with the young family on Morningside Drive. But if I were to walk into my parents' den today, you would still see him sitting over in a corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures. His name? We always called him TV.

Peace.
Good post. I will try and explain the 9 TV's sometime but until then I am the only one that uses them. I despise The Simpsons and Family Guy and have never watched an episode of either. That's pretty good about your 75 inch TV. I couldn't fit that size and barely fit the 65 inch. Also I have to be cautious on how many hours I look at it because it is hard on the eyes.

The Stranger

A few months before I was born, my dad met a stranger who was new to our small Tennessee town. From the beginning, Dad was fascinated with this enchanting newcomer, and soon invited him to live with our family. The stranger was quickly accepted and was around to welcome me into the world a few months later. As I grew up I never questioned his place in our family. Mom taught me to love the Word of God. Dad taught me to obey it. But the stranger was our storyteller. He could weave the most fascinating tales. Adventures, mysteries and comedies were daily conversations. He could hold our whole family spellbound for hours each evening. He was like a friend to the whole family. He took Dad, Bill and me to our first major league baseball game. He was always encouraging us to see the movies and he even made arrangements to introduce us to several movie stars. The stranger was an incessant talker. Dad didn't seem to mind, but sometimes Mom would quietly get up - while the rest of us were enthralled with one of his stories of faraway places - and go to her room read her Bible and pray. I wonder now if she ever prayed that the stranger would leave. You see, my dad ruled our household with certain moral convictions. But this stranger never felt an obligation to honor them. Profanity, for example, was not allowed in our house - not from us, from our friends, or adults. Our longtime visitor, however, used occasional four-letter words that burned my ears and made Dad squirm. To my knowledge the stranger was never confronted. My dad was a teetotaler who didn't permit alcohol in his home - not even for cooking. But the stranger felt he needed exposure and enlightened us to other ways of life. He offered us beer and other alcoholic beverages often. He made cigarettes look tasty, cigars manly, and pipes distinguished. He talked freely (too much too freely) about sex. His comments were sometimes blatant, sometimes suggestive, and generally embarrassing. I know now that my
early concepts of the man/woman relationship were influenced by the stranger. As I look back, I believe it was the grace of God that the stranger did not influence us more. Time after time he opposed the values of my parents. Yet he was seldom rebuked and never asked to leave. More than thirty years have passed since the stranger moved in with the young family on Morningside Drive. But if I were to walk into my parents' den today, you would still see him sitting over in a corner, waiting for someone to listen to him talk and watch him draw his pictures. His name? We always called him TV.
That was really good. I'm just curious did you write that because it's such good writing. Also the Morningside Drive address seems vaguely familiar.