Is the ongoing punishment of Adam and Eve justifiable?

JoChris

Superstar
Belief in the supernatural is for the deluded.

Ghosts and goblins do not exist.

Regards
DL
Gnostic novice monk:
Please provide your official online statement of faith. What you actually BELIEVE.
If you do not, and instead give your standard reflex response, then I will treat you as a mere atheist troll from now on.

Gnostic novice monk:
Please provide your official online statement of faith. What you actually BELIEVE.
If you do not, and instead give your standard reflex response, then I will treat you as a mere atheist troll from now on.
The name of my God says it all but I will be happy to answer any specific questions.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards

DL

JoChris

Superstar
The name of my God says it all but I will be happy to answer any specific questions.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards

DL
Translated: your god is yourself. You did answer the question after all.

Your constant retort to grow up via unbelief in the supernatural is immature. Children ignore what they do not want to face in the future.

The bible says the exact opposite about the supernatural. Everyone dies, but Jesus promises eternal life (Heaven) to those who believe in Him. Therefore there is life after death. Therefore there is the supernatural.

Christians will never fall for what you type. We know what Jesus said. Nothing you type - including insults - will make us unbelieve in the words of the Lord. Jesus proved what He said was true via rising from the dead.

The fearful apostles became fearless men willing to die for their faith. Would you die for your faith? Of course not.

Translated: your god is yourself. You did answer the question after all.

Your constant retort to grow up via unbelief in the supernatural is immature. Children ignore what they do not want to face in the future.

The bible says the exact opposite about the supernatural. Everyone dies, but Jesus promises eternal life (Heaven) to those who believe in Him. Therefore there is life after death. Therefore there is the supernatural.

Christians will never fall for what you type. We know what Jesus said. Nothing you type - including insults - will make us unbelieve in the words of the Lord. Jesus proved what He said was true via rising from the dead.

The fearful apostles became fearless men willing to die for their faith. Would you die for your faith? Of course not.
You are already brain dead thanks to your beliefs in the supernatural which all the wise say cannot be known.

Regards
DL

JoChris

Superstar
You are already brain dead thanks to your beliefs in the supernatural which all the wise say cannot be known.

Regards
DL
JESUS said there is eternal life. You have just called God made Flesh brain dead. He is the All wise, All knowing, All powering Being you are insulting. You sure are trying to make your place in Hell as unpleasant as possible.

One thing that puzzles me:
If you are not a troll, why does an atheist like yourself waste so much time attacking religion? If I was a genuine non-believer I would not waste my time like you do. I would do something else, debate other topics. I would think/ act like a genuine atheist, leave people "to their own delusions" and make the most of my life before I became worm food.

No one on any forum respects your shallow arguments. No one is impressed by personal insults as the only response.
Are you a masochist? Are you that much of an attention addict? Can't you succeed at anything in life **except** trolling? Don't you have anything else in life to fill that deep nihilistic void?

The reason I do not think you are a true modern Gnostic is because you have not once demonstrated any knowledge of the modern group's beliefs on any thread I have skimmed.

However if you are not just an atheist, demonstrate some courage and show what you really believe. Stop posting video clips and show you can defend your faith all by yourself. At least other alternative religion followers have the guts to be open about who they really follow.

Start a new thread and for first time in your life defend your REAL faith if you actually have one. I am finishing here.

Last edited:
JESUS said there is eternal life. You have just called God made Flesh brain dead. He is the All wise, All knowing, All powering Being you are insulting. You sure are trying to make your place in Hell as unpleasant as possible.

One thing that puzzles me:
If you are not a troll, why does an atheist like yourself waste so much time attacking religion? If I was a genuine non-believer I would not waste my time like you do. I would do something else, debate other topics. I would think/ act like a genuine atheist, leave people "to their own delusions" and make the most of my life before I became worm food.

No one on any forum respects your shallow arguments. No one is impressed by personal insults as the only response.
Are you a masochist? Are you that much of an attention addict? Can't you succeed at anything in life **except** trolling? Don't you have anything else in life to fill that deep nihilistic void?

The reason I do not think you are a true modern Gnostic is because you have not once demonstrated any knowledge of the modern group's beliefs on any thread I have skimmed.

However if you are not just an atheist, demonstrate some courage and show what you really believe. Stop posting video clips and show you can defend your faith all by yourself. At least other alternative religion followers have the guts to be open about who they really follow.

Start a new thread and for first time in your life defend your REAL faith if you actually have one. I am finishing here.
Good. Less garbage about fantasy characters to read.

Regards
DL