Is the New World Order..... spiritually driven by non human entities?

im a bit of an art fan, and art with ufo's has always interested me. Even religious art has what we would percieve as a ufo.
1608323040594.png1608323052526.png
I also find it interesting that some think Jesus was an alien due his rising into the sky after his resurrection, and christianity isnt the only one with ufos or alien ideas.
Hindus have gods in ''spaceships'' floating cities, known as Vimana.
1608323233238.png

so ive always found ancient aliens quite interesting. To me it would also explain the missing link, but thats my opinion. Im not sure if ancient aliens are real but it would explain the many religions we have now and in the past and why people 1000s of miles from each other, who did not know each other existed created similar temples

recure

Established
The "UFOs" in those Christian icons actually represent the sun and the moon, and the "opening of the heavens", respectively.

redqueen

Superstar
I didn't see another place to post

I know some do not believe in this
part of the rabbit hole it really is hard
to wrap Your Mind around
however We are not the only Creations
made by Our Light and unfortunately
the evils have learned to create abominations
using black magics and Us Humans,their
lab made lives using technology

I don't know what kinda glitch can
cause eyes/teeth/skin glitches We
have all seen happening with these
others I will call them
I have experimented with different
cameras and such but cannot recreate
any of the glitches that I have personally
seen while watching tv shows/news
Not without editing the video to do so
which I highly doubt that's what they are doing
while reporting the news

there is Good and bad always
We cannot assume just by the physical
appearance that someone/thing is Good or bad
We will have to See what their actions show Us to Know
As I tried to explain in my other thread
that no matter who We all every single Creation
of Our Light gets a chance to go Home
It's as simple as choosing the path Home

polymoog

Superstar
Is the world ruled by..... non human entitites that somehow collaborate with the one world government conspirators? Or, is it just fiction?
my opinion:
.....................................................................................................................mantid entities (described by clif high)
....................................................................................................................reptilian entities who are controlled by ^^
archons feedings off of negative energy (according to john lamb lash) OR ''greys''/biological robots, controlled by ^^
british royals and top illuminati of the nephilim bloodline
lowest rung: bill gates, clintons, etc.

ARose

Established
What do you guys make of this whole ancient aliens sentiment and other so called groups brought up in the new world order discussion?

Ascended Master's
Maitreya
Great White Brotherhood
Reptilians

Is the world ruled by..... non human entitites that somehow collaborate with the one world government conspirators? Or, is it just fiction?
What I find of interest regarding this subject is that whatever it is these powerful people are in contact with, they are deadly serious about it. They are also very greedy with withholding it but also overwhelmed with a glee they can barely contained over what they are clearly convinced they know.

There is something very beautiful and very evil that they are somehow connecting with. Their obsession with even the concept of “Lucifer” doesn’t really make sense otherwise.

Why the compulsive art collecting of pieces made in reverence to fallen angels? Some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, people with access to everything, have collections worth millions dedicated to this specific figure: Why?

And why is such a large portion of “the bourgeoisie” of Western societies comfortable with looking down on Christian believers, while harboring no questions or mockery for the ultra powerful, highest status families who recognize a figure from the bible?

It’s an odd contradiction, no?

redqueen

Superstar
these evils wear the face of human they are NOT
human

I'm starting to think a lot of the eyes/teeth/skin
We're Seeing such as those in this video are filters
that is why the cameras glitch w/e Ya wanna call
the times We See these evils for their True selfs

it's the same filters tptb gave Us in the chats that
give doe eyes/dog tongue w/e one being used,
sometimes when We move a little too fast or for w/e
reason the filter tracking slips showing Us without the
filters

they live is real wether Ya accept or not,these evils
walk amongst Us hidden as Us,imagine if they didn't
would the majority of the population accept what they
Truly are,NO

the wheat/tares parables is Us and tptb

We cannot be separated until harvest because it is
the Good humans mixed in with w/e name Ya wanna
put evil beings,that cannot be differentiated as they
wear the same faces to blend in

look at the way it is in Our World now,evil is hidden
totally intertwined with everything of Our World/Us,
that it's made Our World a backwards perversion,
to seperate the Good/evils,We need to accept Knowing
they are intertwined with Us in the first place and even
a lot of those awake don't/won't

the hklinten part where her eyes glitch the guy at the
top right has some strange eyes,behaviour if Ya watched
it slowed down/zoomed in,it's easier to See

edited to add this
most of these interviews if Ya slow down,zoom
in Ya can See exactly what needs to be Seen

these evils been telling Us for decades they're not
human anymore/never were,most believe it to be
a jk or just a thing musicians say w/e,it dismissed
as such and because alot don't bother looking close
up at the eyes/teeth/skin

they are not Seeing it's the Truth,it's ancient evils
disguised as Us We're fighting against even though
all of them not just musicians tell Us straight out

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
What I find of interest regarding this subject is that whatever it is these powerful people are in contact with, they are deadly serious about it. They are also very greedy with withholding it but also overwhelmed with a glee they can barely contained over what they are clearly convinced they know.

There is something very beautiful and very evil that they are somehow connecting with. Their obsession with even the concept of “Lucifer” doesn’t really make sense otherwise.

Why the compulsive art collecting of pieces made in reverence to fallen angels? Some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in the world, people with access to everything, have collections worth millions dedicated to this specific figure: Why?

And why is such a large portion of “the bourgeoisie” of Western societies comfortable with looking down on Christian believers, while harboring no questions or mockery for the ultra powerful, highest status families who recognize a figure from the bible?

It’s an odd contradiction, no?
Yes this is the creepiest part of it all for me! It doesn't matter whether it is true or accurate. They believe it is!

I believe God has told us what is going on. The fallen angels or really the evil angels who mated with human women created these hybrid human/demon "people". They fell from above and you can call them aliens or reptilians or whatever. The names are different but they are the same. Lights in the sky like lucifer who disguises himself as a being of light. The "joke" about alien abduction is the "anal probe." Women abductees say they were impregnated and their babies taken. Being violated is no joke. They are clearly evil.

In pagan cultures that are still going strong BTW, sacrifices are used as bribes or "food" for the spiritual beings for the power to interact with the human world. They require human permission. Once a person murders another or drinks their blood or eats human flesh they cross a spiritual line. The trick is to make humans feel this is what they want and it is normal.

I read the book The People of The Life by Scott Peck, a Christian author. He was a psychologist who dealt with criminals. He said the unifying factor in all evil people are LIES. Look at the depraved things they push.
Transgenderism. Forcing us to call men women and allowing men into women's locker rooms and events like nothing is strange. LIES
A fetus is a clump of cells and not a human being with a soul? LIES. It's not murder to kill human beings? LIES.
p***philia. Bestiality. Incest. "Alternate" sexual lifestyles and not evil? LIES.
Look at our politicians in the US releasing criminals right back on the street to commit more offenses. They want crime and humans to be evil. Pushing us to be depraved and worse than any animals.

I have always read the fourth beast as the system of the revived spirit of the Roman Empire and the “horn” being the Antichrist? The people he will wage war against will be the Jewish nation and he will also subdue the whole world for a season. Is this not how you see it?

Several points..

1)
You're referring to the 4th Beast in Daniel 7. notice how in Daniel 7 the 4 beasts are each given symbols?

1st beast = lion
2nd beast = bear
3rd beast = leopard with 4 heads..
4th beast = 10 horns

That is, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome.

now Revelations beast, as you know, combines all those elements into a single beast.
It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.

the problem is you're using Daniel 7's themes/prophecies and applying them to end times rome, whent hey do not fit.
For example in Daniel 7, it says this

1 “Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire. 12 (The other beasts had been stripped of their authority, but were allowed to live for a period of time.)

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,[a] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

if the beast is already slain, why is Jesus coming after it? it's because the beast/s referred to here are destroyed before Jesus comes and hence are obv referring to the ancient empires, not to a current/future Rome and antichrist figure.

So you have zero right to use the words 'FOURTH BEAST' since Revelations beast is not really the 'fourth beast' but just THE Beast because it combines elements of all the previous beasts.

2)
The 10 horns of ancient rome were the roman emperors beginning with the first one, Augustus/octavian right to Vespasian. Titus was really the 10th emperor but he is called 'the little horn' because when he destroyed the temple, his father Vespasian was emperor.

so far, it's flipping insane how accurate it was..and yet there's more

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it.

that is, the year of 4 emperors

so please don't apply Titus's prophecy from Daniel 7 to the end times 'antichrist'.

3) the horns were not antichrists. an antichrist is a fake christ/false messiah. a deceiver.
2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

the word 'deceiver' is what dajjal means..and islam calls him 'masih ad-dajjal' ie the false/deceiver messiah'
now i want you to develop basic intelligence for once in your life and have a little think...
if he denies Jesus is the messiah, then that can only mean that he's jewish...since jews (the modern jews by religion, not bloodline per se) reject Jesus and say he is NOT the christ. hence this goes back to Zechariah 11 where the flock rejected the shepherd and so God gave them 'the worthless shepherd'.
of course you know this but that worthless shepherd who is blind in his right eye, is the one islam says is the masih ad-dajjal/the false messiah.

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IVE BEEN TELLING YOU..
the modern jew WENT OUT as per Zechariah 13. they were forced out of the holy land or left...they merged with the blood of Gomer and hence are the Gog & Magog invaders today. 'did not really belong to us' ie the synagogue of satan.
and yet the antichrist topic pertains to them, since they rejected Jesus and hence they're still waiting for their own messiah.

But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

a counterfeit annointed one it is then...

you realise it is this false messiah you are serving when you worship israel? a nation that 'went out' from the true jewish nation. The true jewish nation in blood and spirit, accepted Christ and became christian. However this is a bitter pill for you to swallow because then they became palestinian and came under islam's protection (ive pointed this one out, 1260 lunar years under islamic rule, as per Revelation 12).

3)
of course i dont just ignore Matthew 24. Rather, you misunderstood it. Jesus was referring to the roman destruction of jerusalem (70ad) and titus as the abomination of desolation (daniel 9). However he then jumped from that, to the second coming. This matches Daniel 7 where we go from the little horn, directly to the second coming.

the simple fact is Jesus thenwent on to say that the SON doesnt know the last hour. ONLY THE FATHER!!!
so even when you try to misinterpret these chapters, they only reveal many flaws in your own beliefs.

i guess to be a trinitarian christian who believes the SON is FULLY GOD/CO-EQUALS with God, means you don't believe in the Gospel eg matthew 24 and even more than that, you adhere to a belief set that literally enables the masih ad-dajjal, who we are told will proclaim himself to be GOD.
even the angel tells john in Revelation 'worship only God'.

Jesus: MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, MY GOD AND YOUR GOD

who decided to add 'MY FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT, YOUR FATHER AND SON AND HOLY SPIRIT...AND YOUR GOD'

BaleMaster

Rookie
What do you guys make of this whole ancient aliens sentiment and other so called groups brought up in the new world order discussion?

Ascended Master's
Maitreya
Great White Brotherhood
Reptilians

Yes. Ephesians 6:10-20.

Shuna

Star
I take this opportunity to note here, I hadn't planned to repost, but since this is the subject, I'm taking this opportunity to post the information:
To be more precise, about the “spirits”, these are egregores (jinns, among Muslims). Hence the fact that we cannot see them and that they need energy and therefore humans. I'm working on the most important one (or one of the most important ones, if you count light). Otherwise, I did a little overview, on the different gods, it doesn't seem important, but it is; and it allows you to better understand:
The second spoiler, available, for the moment, only in French, is the one I am writing. An example of communication, with the Freemasons, on the other hand, the majority does not think that it is an egregore and sees it differently... Some just feel the energy, others see a light, others symbols and some even see Odin:

In my belief, these "entities" are demons.

In pagan cultures that are still going strong BTW, sacrifices are used as bribes or "food" for the spiritual beings for the power to interact with the human world. They require human permission. Once a person murders another or drinks their blood or eats human flesh they cross a spiritual line. The trick is to make humans feel this is what they want and it is normal.
He said the unifying factor in all evil people are LIES. Look at the depraved things they push.
Transgenderism. Forcing us to call men women and allowing men into women's locker rooms and events like nothing is strange. LIES
A fetus is a clump of cells and not a human being with a soul? LIES. It's not murder to kill human beings? LIES.
p***philia. Bestiality. Incest. "Alternate" sexual lifestyles and not evil? LIES.
Yes.

Everything they promote is lies.
These demons are obsessed with blood and blood drinking, and they try to trick humans into it.

From the writings of a women named barbara marciniak, who claims to channel "pleiadeans".

these are some excerpts from a book called earth.

WARNING, some of the excerpts are stomach turning, i'll make those with a **, Reader discretion advised.

Pg 90-91

...all of your religions are based on a false ideal. They are all based on a controlling, cold-hearted, patriarchal movement...
Understanding the dark side of the goddess is part of exploring her energy, because the goddess did something to lose her power.
The goddess energy always acknowledged the rights of fertility. The goddess loved sex. However, like all things, there was a misuse of sexual energy. There came a time within the goddess realm when there was tremendous abuse of the male vibration.

Women got so lost in the goddess power that the men were not considered equal. Many men were killed after one-time fertility rituals with representatives of the local goddess. Castration and other sacrifices were performed.

The goddess energy was infused with a tremendous negative force and became distorted in its purpose. This was in pre-Christian times.
Pg 97

If you are not interested in the goddess energy and the mysteries of the blood, we will say to you that you will miss an integral part of life and will not understand what is occuring on the planet... This is one of the most powerful teachings that we can give you at this time to assist you.

pg. 102 **

The blood is more mysterious to the male vibration because all of a man's blood is inside him. It is not something he can see and feel each month like a woman can. War is one of the distortions brought about by the patriarchy in an attempt to give males the power of blood. Yet, this blood is not the same. It is brought about by violence, by destroying life, by maiming and killing, with emotions or feelings stifled and suppressed.

There is only one appropriate way for a man to take into himself the power of blood -- and that is for woman to gift him with her blood, to share her own elixir. There are many ways this can be done. For a man to eat fruits and vegetables grown with menstrual blood is one obvious way. Also, a man may be marked on the back of his neck or the soles of his feet with menstrual blood
. His body will absorb the knowledge contained within it.

Sometimes men are afraid of women's blood. Often, a man is hesitant to engage in the act of sex with a woman when she is bleeding. Having sex during menses, in a bonded relationship, is a very powerful way of sharing blood. This is a very ancient ritual, and we do not advise any random sexual exploits to share menses blood. It is a sacred and powerful act. Why do you think there has been such a taboo? Why were you steered away from blood mysteries for eons? Perhaps because it would open doors of knowledge that the gods did not wish you to have.

Pg 104 **

In women, blood is the vibration of the color red. In men, sperm is the vibration of the color white. Mixed together, blood and sperm are another elixir...

Yet far back in ancient times when the goddess energy was understood and when women were revered, this mixture was considered the drink of immortality for men. Men understood that when they drank menstrual blood, or mixed their sperm with it, they became enlivened and invigorated. It was one of the keys to immortality.
Pg 105 **

What is the Tree of Life? Many think that the Tree of Life is something that grows a fruit. It is rumored that through ingesting this fruit of the Tree of Life you can gain immortality. In ancient times it was understood that this fruit was the blood of the Goddess. That was the fruit of the Tree of Life. Think of your body and your nervous system as a tree. The stories are not talking about fruits on trees, but to the fruits of the body -- the secretions and substances that are indeed gifts of the gods. For eons, the gods have been steering you away from this knowledge.

To have sex with a woman when she is on her blood time is one of the highest vibrations because you go through doorways into other realms. To share the blood is to take on the higher consciousness

This is my original post about it with more excerpts

Knowing that barbara marciniak, who claims to channel "pleaidians", is an influence of blackshear's, i have also read some of her book earth, as well as bringers of the dawn which i already discussed starting on post #210 thru post #215.

While bringers of the dawn is disturbing for a variety of reasons that i discussed in the posts (promoting the lie that there's no such thing as good or evil, that all experiences are equally valid; promoting promiscuity, the gender bending agenda, same sex acts; promoting the idea that women choose whether or not to ovulate; discouraging life long marriage, etc), earth is just disgusting. It is in this book, earth, that marciniak discusses the blood rituals.

I feel like i have to apologize before posting this filth, but if it is not posted then there is no way to shed the light on it. This is witchcraft and occultism - if this is what the "pleiadians" promote then they are promoting occultism and witchcraft.

I downloaded the book, these are some excerpts.

WARNING, some of the excerpts are stomach turning, i'll make those with a **, Reader discretion advised.

Pg 89
Prime creator is female.
The feminine represents the source and the masculine how the source is used.
Two pleaidian sons of a mediocre god took over earth.
The divine mother goddess fragmented herself to be the consort of numerous gods.
This is reminiscent of how blackshear makes lucifer (who i assume is male) the active "force".
The "two pleaidian sons" could refer to ea/enki and el/enlil.

... all of your religions are based on a false ideal. They are all based on a controlling, cold-hearted, patriarchal movement...
Understanding the dark side of the goddess is part of exploring her energy, because the goddess did something to lose her power.
The goddess energy always acknowledged the rights of fertility. The goddess loved sex. However, like all things, there was a misuse of sexual energy. There came a time within the goddess realm when there was tremendous abuse of the male vibration.

Women got so lost in the goddess power that the men were not considered equal. Many men were killed after one-time fertility rituals with representatives of the local goddess. Castration and other sacrifices were performed.

The goddess energy was infused with a tremendous negative force and became distorted in its purpose. This was in pre-Christian times.

Interesting that this corroborates what stone's book said about male sacrifice and castration.

Pg 91
When you value life you dont overpopulate the earth.

It is an elite lie that the earth is overpopulated. Many countries are not reproducing at replacement levels.

pg. 94- 95 *

The blood and its mysteries are the key to understandig yourselves, your genetic line, and the living library itself

Often, women have been in disdain of their menstrual blood, rather than understanding it as the source of their power. The blood carries the genetic code, and because the Mother Goddess is the source of all things, this is where the code comes from. It is where the story is hidden. Menstrual blood can be used to nurture plant life, to mark Earth, and to let Earth know that Goddess lives again. In general women don't bleed into Earth anymore. Doing so is a direct transference of the energy of the Goddess. When women put their blood onto Earth, she is nurtured.

Understanding the blood mysteries is key to connecting to the source of your power and deep inner knowledge.

The term "living library" appears.
And the beginning of discussing blood rituals.

pg. 96 *

You can mark the land where you live with your blood... This process is considered to be marking the goddess territory.

In a number of your ancient stories, blood was used to ward off evil and make a statement of intent. Perhaps a door was marked with menstrual blood. No one would dare touch that door or those living behind it, because it was understood that the Goddess reigned there.

Leaving biohazardous waste, and an inverted pagan passover.

Pg 97

If you are not interested in the goddess energy and the mysteries of the blood, we will say to you that you will miss an integral part of life and will not understand what is occuring on the planet... This is one of the most powerful teachings that we can give you at this time to assist you.

The pleiadeans admit that their disgusting blood rituals are at the center of their "teachings".

pg 98

"The mystery of the blood has been subverted in your modern religions. Do you ever wonder about Christian communion? You are told to eat the body and drink the blood of Christ. What is the significance of that? If you were raised Christian, these are words that you heard over and over again: 'This is my body. This is my blood.' This ritual is a distortion. Taking the body and blood invites a sense of cannibalism and is based on an ancient and unhealed reptilian infusion.

Some anti- Christian blasphemy.
And a reading of the Bible can show us that drinking blood is prohibited - before the Law was given (Gen 9:4) during (Lev 17:10-11), and continuing after (Acts 15:29). Seems important if God had to repeat Himself on that one.

The Lord's supper is symbolic. Catholicism has twisted it because they adopted many elements of paganism.

Pg 99
However, as a species you can move into a new cycle for procreation. This will help stabilize the overpopulation running rampant on the planet. There are fears today of doubling the population of the United States in a very short period of time. You are already bursting at the seams... You have been available to breed every month. It involves a very different experiment if you are available to breed only one a year.

The current system does not work; you would destroy yourselves overproducing. At this stage of exploding world population, it does not serve you to be available for conceptiom every lunar cycle.
More lies about "overpopulation", while the population rate, at least of US born people, decreases.

Pg 101
No one ever has to have a baby if he or she does not want to. Begin to think and feel in terms of influencing all of your body's functions, including conception. You can say "I know that my thoughts and feelings control the functions of my body. When I'm ready to have a baby I will energize that."

More of the nonsense that women can choose whether they are fertile or not.

pg. 102 **

The blood is more mysterious to the male vibration because all of a man's blood is inside him. It is not something he can see and feel each month like a woman can. War is one of the distortions brought about by the patriarchy in an attempt to give males the power of blood. Yet, this blood is not the same. It is brought about by violence, by destroying life, by maiming and killing, with emotions or feelings stifled and suppressed.

There is only one appropriate way for a man to take into himself the power of blood -- and that is for woman to gift him with her blood, to share her own elixir. There are many ways this can be done. For a man to eat fruits and vegetables grown with menstrual blood is one obvious way. Also, a man may be marked on the back of his neck or the soles of his feet with menstrual blood
. His body will absorb the knowledge contained within it.

Sometimes men are afraid of women's blood. Often, a man is hesitant to engage in the act of sex with a woman when she is bleeding. Having sex during menses, in a bonded relationship, is a very powerful way of sharing blood. This is a very ancient ritual, and we do not advise any random sexual exploits to share menses blood. It is a sacred and powerful act. Why do you think there has been such a taboo? Why were you steered away from blood mysteries for eons? Perhaps because it would open doors of knowledge that the gods did not wish you to have.

This is one of the more disturbing passages.
Hopefully it's common sense to not engage in any "ancient rituals" that the bloodthirsty "extraterrestrials" are pushing.

The next one is worse.

Pg 104 **

In women, blood is the vibration of the color red. In men, sperm is the vibration of the color white. Mixed together, blood and sperm are another elixir...

Yet far back in ancient times when the goddess energy was understood and when women were revered, this mixture was considered the drink of immortality for men. Men understood that when they drank menstrual blood, or mixed their sperm with it, they became enlivened and invigorated. It was one of the keys to immortality.

Makes no sense. Were men participating in these perverted acts or were they being sacrificed back when the "goddess energy" was in charge?

Pg 105 **

What is the Tree of Life? Many think that the Tree of Life is something that grows a fruit. It is rumored that through ingesting this fruit of the Tree of Life you can gain immortality. In ancient times it was understood that this fruit was the blood of the Goddess. That was the fruit of the Tree of Life. Think of your body and your nervous system as a tree. The stories are not talking about fruits on trees, but to the fruits of the body -- the secretions and substances that are indeed gifts of the gods. For eons, the gods have been steering you away from this knowledge.

To have sex with a woman when she is on her blood time is one of the highest vibrations because you go through doorways into other realms. To share the blood is to take on the higher consciousness.

Continuing to push the idea that ingesting blood gives immortality.

Pg 105
Remember, at one time the greatest enemy of the Christians was the midwife, because she could keep women in touch with their bodies and assist with the birthing process. When midwives were outlawed and abolished, women had to go to male doctors, who were not permitted for centuries to alleviate a woman's pain in childbirth. Do you know why? Because the ancient religious laws said that women must be punished for pursuing sexual freedom. This law was actually taken into the medical field.

It is only in the last hundred years or so that women have been permitted to receive assistance of some kind during childbirth, and this assistance is patriarchal, not in most cases based on their own innate knowledge.

Pg 91
Life can come in with one heck of an an orgasm at childbirth.

Married women were not "pursuing sexual freedom".

I cannot stand it when people shame women about what method, if any, of pain relief they used in childbirth. Calling pain medication "patriachal" is incredibly offensive. Not every woman wants to go through the pain, and high amounts of pain can put the baby in danger.

And wanting to have a sexual experience during childbirth is incredibly perverted. The pagan midwives in the US (who deceptively call themselves "holistic", and are not even professionally trained midwives) keep pushing that nonsense. Despite me telling her i was a Christian she kept bringing it up, no matter how many times i told her i wasn't interested. It struck me as wrong, but i didn't have hard "proof".

In a way i feel vindicated, though i hate it when i'm right about something and no one believes me.

Pg 108
Androgyny represents a divime aspect of the integrated male and female... The ideal in all of this is to have the male and female balanced.

More pushing of the gender bending agenda.

Pg 109
Shortly, you will discover your ability to create life and your ability to be gods.
The original lie "you will be as gods".

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
I read the book The People of The Life by Scott Peck, a Christian author. He was a psychologist who dealt with criminals. He said the unifying factor in all evil people are LIES. Look at the depraved things they push.
Look at our politicians in the US releasing criminals right back on the street to commit more offenses. They want crime and humans to be evil. Pushing us to be depraved and worse than any animals.
Scott Peck!
I read People of the Lie, as well.
Very interesting case studies.

Prior to his conversion, he wrote Further Along the Road Less Traveled, and made some observations on God, in general, and His time on earth in Christ, which were (imo) profound for a psychiatrist. They rarely, if ever, venture into the spiritual aspect of 'mental health.' He was oddly forthright about his own shortcomings, and I wonder if his work was also one of introspection.

Link to the pdf version here:
People of the Lie: the Hope for Healing Human Evil

In my belief, these "entities" are demons.

Yes.

Everything they promote is lies.
These demons are obsessed with blood and blood drinking, and they try to trick humans into it.

From the writings of a women named barbara marciniak, who claims to channel "pleiadeans".

these are some excerpts from a book called earth.

This is my original post about it with more excerpts
Additionally, something to consider is whether the truther/conspiracy researcher movement, as opposed to us individuals, is also driven by non human entities (or as i prefer to think of them, demons).

Is anyone familiar with a researcher named wes penre? I did a search on here but nothing seems to come up. He's a researcher who has written literally 1000s of pages (each of his pdfs is close to a thousand pages, plus blogs and other ebooks).

He's very knowledgable about the elites/illuminati, but reading through his material as i did research for another topic, it's obvious that his outlook can be summed up as "believe ANYTHING over the Bible". Seriously. He'll believe sumerian tablets and sitchin, l ron hubbard of scientology fame (who apparently was afiliated with crowley - i had no idea), gnostic texts and the works of channelers. Whenever he does quote the Bible, it is completely out of context, and he doesn't even seem to get basic chronology right.

Who he trusts the most appears to be the "pleiadians" that i mentioned in the previous post - he seems to take their word over everything. He thinks these demons that promote blood drinking are the good guys, meanwhile he seems to have a hatred of God, even refering to the God of the Bible as a demon. I haven't read all his stuff yet - it is A LOT - but he seems to have no scrutiny of what the "pleiadians" say, while going extra hard on the Bible.

This is one of his websites
Some people may know me from my two major websites, “Illuminati News,” http://illuminati-news.com/, and “The Wes Penre Papers,” http://wespenre.com/.

Illuminati News is a huge database that I created between 1998-2009, containing information about the “Illuminati,” also known as the “Global Elite.” The website is an exposure of a group of super-rich people who are literally controlling this planet behind the scenes; on a level far above that of our known Governments, regardless of which country you’re living in. Although they are not at the top of the “food chain,” they are the ones who are controlling the money-flow on this planet, and therefore they have the power to steer governments, businesses, and all major institutions in the direction that they, or those who control them, want.

“The Wes Penre Papers” take a giant leap from the information at the Illuminati News Website. The Wes Penre Papers are a long series of papers that I wrote between 2010 and 2015, and they go a step further in the sense that they are, amongst other things, exposing the extraterrestrial control over and above the Illuminati. The Illuminati are only puppets to an extraterrestrial group, which I call the “Alien Invader Force,” or the “AIF”.

In this blog, I will also use the terms “The Cosmic Outlaws,” or the “Overlords.” This force consists of a number of extraterrestrial star races; beings who hijacked our planet a little less than 500,000 years ago. Before that, a human multi-dimensional species was dominating this planet. They were a very peaceful species, who were also the “Guardians” of the “Living Library,” which is exactly what Planet Earth is; it is a Living Library, consisting of flora and animal life planted and seeded here by a peaceful extraterrestrial star race from Orion and the star system Vega. Although, when this ancient human race roamed the Earth, they were multidimensional and immortal. They operated in the Spiritual Universe as were us before the Overlords came.
He's obviously been researching since many of us were kids, or some here were not even born yet... but how could he end up at the conclusions he did?

Anyway, i guess now im wondering, is conspiracy research designed as a gateway into the occult? Was that the plan from the beginning, in classic problem-reaction-solution manner? Tell us about the problem, and then propose (female) demon worship as the solution?

Haich

Superstar
The NWO can’t exist without some sort of metaphysical entity dictating to it. Humans are limited in what they can do physically and are also limited in mental capacity. David Icke coined the word Reptilian, but in his infamous talk, he also mentions that there are many different words for this race of creatures which dabble in the dark arts and have a goal of world domination. In Islam, they’d be called Jinn.

At what level in the NWO hierarchy do they interact with humans? I’d say the elite families like Rothschilds are the ones who have that close contact or connection with these kind of Jinn. Jinn also have hierarchies; the ones higher up deal with serious issues like flaring global politics, shifting cultural normativity, shifting societal opinion towards the acceptance of debauchery and shamelessness…etc
The minor jinns with less influence dabble in magic and the obstruction of our daily lives.

All this isn’t in vain, it’s to create a docile and easily controllable nation that will one day accept the Anti Christ (The Dajjal).

Lalas

Star
I remind you that 90+ percent (in the good case) of thinking people are in a thick fog in terms of reality about the path of the largest and most famous country in the last two years in the world. She is also at the forefront of the biggest "change of world layers" (which is again in thick fog and is understood reversed by the same 90+%). So we are very deeply into the end times of the old and the first times of the new world order.

So there are also direct reports that everything old is going away soon (including genetics and the body with no built-in technology), and an oversized hoax involving the vast majority of the more thinking population (while the same population is convinced they have understood the big hoax). If it's not end times, I don't know what it is. (Well, they may be penultimate..).

But it doesn't really matter much, and almost no one cares much more than what all sorts of dubious alt-industry types give him, if it matches the understandings they've already calculated. This almost universal fall fits perfectly for the scene of (some) end times.

It's a cool show to watch in fact, when you're sacrificing your feelings of empathy and sadness, infuriation and other such seductions. It will end up with synthetic biology and chipping (but not any chipping, but a "chip for good").

Looking (not here, everywhere) at how many smart and knowledgeable people, what great and profound religious and historical interpretations they make, and at the same time completely confuse current reality, I have nothing else to think about.
So I lost interest in reading the deciphers of clever and learned people, seekers of truth, of "the deep picture from antiquity to the present day"; What value, since in the part about our days everything is confused?
But everything is accurate, it has the right reasons and the right meaning, since it happens and it is a fact.

Last edited:

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Additionally, something to consider is whether the truther/conspiracy researcher movement, as opposed to us individuals, is also driven by non human entities (or as i prefer to think of them, demons).

Is anyone familiar with a researcher named wes penre? I did a search on here but nothing seems to come up. He's a researcher who has written literally 1000s of pages (each of his pdfs is close to a thousand pages, plus blogs and other ebooks).

He's very knowledgable about the elites/illuminati, but reading through his material as i did research for another topic, it's obvious that his outlook can be summed up as "believe ANYTHING over the Bible". Seriously. He'll believe sumerian tablets and sitchin, l ron hubbard of scientology fame (who apparently was afiliated with crowley - i had no idea), gnostic texts and the works of channelers. Whenever he does quote the Bible, it is completely out of context, and he doesn't even seem to get basic chronology right.

Who he trusts the most appears to be the "pleiadians" that i mentioned in the previous post - he seems to take their word over everything. He thinks these demons that promote blood drinking are the good guys, meanwhile he seems to have a hatred of God, even refering to the God of the Bible as a demon. I haven't read all his stuff yet - it is A LOT - but he seems to have no scrutiny of what the "pleiadians" say, while going extra hard on the Bible.

This is one of his websites

He's obviously been researching since many of us were kids, or some here were not even born yet... but how could he end up at the conclusions he did?

Anyway, i guess now im wondering, is conspiracy research designed as a gateway into the occult? Was that the plan from the beginning, in classic problem-reaction-solution manner? Tell us about the problem, and then propose (female) demon worship as the solution?
"... his outlook can be summed up as "believe ANYTHING over the Bible".
Never heard of Penre, but I know of others who have done the same. Their conclusions aren't any different either.

The worst tell people something like -> there is nothing inherently wrong with Magick. The Elitists use it for Evil ... but you can use it for Good. Which is crap. -.-

Surprisingly, even Anton LaVey was honest about this, stating there is no difference between "black magick" and "white magic." The latter is everywhere, and most fail to recognize it for what it is: deceptive, dangerous and very real. Back to the others... like Zechariah Sitchin.

SitchinIsWrong.com
Michael Heiser created this site.
You're probably familiar with him-- he's one of several people* who died between 2020 and 2023, who had essentially dedicated his life to the ministry of addressing the "woo-woo" aspects of the Bible. He went to great lengths to share the information with people, not only online, but personally. And it seems to be a very risky pursuit.
* Rob Skiba, Russ Dizdar (+ his wife worked with victims of sra, as well), etc.

"People shouldn't be protected from
the Bible." Dr. Michael Heiser
... theological systems often do just that, by "explaining away" difficult or troublesome passages of Scripture because their literal meaning doesn't fit into our tidy systems.
He was a scholar with credentials out the wazoo, but he understood the challenge of teaching lay-people to study the material for themselves.

If Christians don't honestly address the strange, "troublesome" (supernatural) aspects of the Bible, then-- as you've pointed out -- someone else from the other side will. They redirect people to an explanation which favors their cause. Satan, principalities ... demons -- they've had a long time to learn how to manipulate people, and they're really good at it. Great post, Tox.
. . .

Lalas

Star
I've heard of Wes Penre and I know exactly what it's all about.
But I won't say anything.