Is the New World Order..... spiritually driven by non human entities?

Never heard of Penre, but I know of others who have done the same. Their conclusions aren't any different either.

The worst tell people something like -> there is nothing inherently wrong with Magick. The Elitists use it for Evil ... but you can use it for Good. Which is crap. -.-

Surprisingly, even Anton LaVey was honest about this, stating there is no difference between "black magick" and "white magic." The latter is everywhere, and most fail to recognize it for what it is: deceptive, dangerous and very rea
Yes, around the time conspiracy researching became mainstreamed - i wanna say when p!zzagate broke? - there were suddenly all the videos saying that the way to fight the elites was USING magic. Supposedly people were doing something called "blood over intent " or something like that, then there were those who were (rightly) warning people to not do that ritual, but instead peddling their own form of deception.

Back to the others... like Zechariah Sitchin.

SitchinIsWrong.com
Michael Heiser created this site.
You're probably familiar with him-- he's one of several people* who died between 2020 and 2023, who had essentially dedicated his life to the ministry of addressing the "woo-woo" aspects of the Bible. He went to great lengths to share the information with people, not only online, but personally. And it seems to be a very risky pursuit.
* Rob Skiba, Russ Dizdar (+ his wife worked with victims of sra, as well), etc.

"People shouldn't be protected from the Bible." Dr. Michael Heiser He was a scholar with credentials out the wazoo, but he understood the challenge of teaching lay-people to study the material for themselves.
I'm familiar with the site sitchin is wrong, and ive watched a few of dr heiser's videos. I gotta watch more of them, what i've seen so far was interesting, but then i got caught up on side research...

By "a risky pursuit", just curious, are you saying you suspect foul play? I know the official explanation is pancreatic cancer, but are you saying there may have been a targeted weapon (or anything else along those lines) aspect to his illness and death?

(Incidentally, wes penre mentions a different researcher being killed by "them" by using targeted energy weapons/psychic attacks)

I read one of sitchin's books (12th planet ) for research for one of my threads, and right from the first page he is clear that he is not a believer. So his approach seems to be how to reconcile the tablets with science not with scripture.

But, that said, i think anything that doesn't contradict scripture may fill in gaps... for instance, the Bible does not say just how long Adam and Eve were in the garden before the fall, nor on which day (or after the first 7 days?) the fallen angels fell. So i am openminded enough to different theories, so long as scripture is not contradicted.

Of course, im especially wary of anyone who is obtaining their information from the demons themselves, such as penre.

For what it's worth, wes penre has also heard of dr heiser
(Written back in 2011)

The most “famous” of these debunker is perhaps Dr. Michael Heiser at http://sitchiniswrong.com. He has dedicated a whole website to debunk Sitchin and is also traveling around, holding lectures on this subject and others.

Dr. Heiser is a linguist and claims that Sitchin’s translations of the Sumerian cuneiform tablets are utterly wrong. Nowhere, says Heiser, is there any indication that the old Sumerians were talking about a 12th Planet or an alien race. He says that he is an expert in this language and knows what he is talking about. Of course, someone who doesn’t speak the old Sumerian language can’t verify whether he’s correct or not, even when he’s showing his “evidence”.
Penre claims one of his associates, a "dr bordon" from the "life physics group" emailed dr heiser regarding his (bordon's) previous ufo encounters and how those prove the existence of them.

The email mentions another site by dr heiser which appears to be offline now, i'm not sure if these articles are also on dr heiser's more recent website

I've heard of Wes Penre and I know exactly what it's all about.
But I won't say anything.
Please reconsider and share...

there are also direct reports that everything old is going away soon (including genetics and the body with no built-in technology)
Given penre's views of transhumanism and the merging of biology with machine being THE biggest threat that we all face, im wondering what your thoughts regarding this are...

wes penre
it's obvious that his outlook can be summed up as "believe ANYTHING over the Bible"
Who he trusts the most appears to be the "pleiadians" that i mentioned in the previous post - he seems to take their word over everything. He thinks these demons that promote blood drinking are the good guys,
penre's views of transhumanism and the merging of biology with machine being THE biggest threat that we all face,
Transhumanism is something that i've opposed to even since before i was a believer. I actually first heard about it at the beginning of my conspiracy research journey. There was a book i read, the physics of immortality

and it's been over a decade so i don't remember the details, just that it involved uploading ourselves into a computer and getting to "live" forever... and i was horrified. The thought of our consciousness forever in this machine, until this machine eventually broke down - but no, the smart machine can repair itself and replicate - just filled me with dread.

(Or perhaps im also thinking of a different book at the same time... i binge read a lot of things around this time and sometimes mix them up)

And around the same time i first heard of ray kurtzweil (who penre also mentions)

and how he plans on resurrecting his dead father through an AI computer and he himself plans to never die but be uploaded... and, even at the time as an atheist, i could tell it was just plain WRONG.

Today, Kurzweil believes we are getting close to the time when computers will become intelligent, but not just intelligent, but more intelligent than humans (compare the Pleiadian prediction above). And this is not something we says with regret; he looks forward to it, because this is what he, and many others working with him want. And not only that; they are working towards Singularity, which means that man and machine become one. I would suggest you put the word “singularity” in memory, because not only will we discuss it here; you may have, or you will be hearing that word a lot.

Kurzweil goes on saying that when the time comes when the machines exceed our own intelligence, our bodies, our minds, and our civilizations will be completely and irreversibly transformed. According to his own calculations, the civilization as we know it will end in 2045; that’s when the machines will take over.

This is no longer science fiction. It’s not only Kurzweil setting up some delusive targetof something that has nothing to do with reality; this is really something scientists are working on, and it’s now getting all over the news, and we will be introduced to this by the media in a manner that we eventually will welcome it and look forward to it–too many already do. The Global Elite know how to manipulate the masses. Some people (like myself and others) will fall between the crack and “get away” from it, so to speak, but they won’t care. They will get what they want and if a few refuse, so be it.

You see, this has been planned for hundreds of years, and people can’t see the cleverness of it all. The problem is that people can’t think in terms that someone may set goals that span over several lifetimes; hundreds, sometimes thousands of years. It’s not real to them, and those who are behind it know this. What is so hard to believe is that time is not the issue; those who want to manifest this are next to immortal and not from this world. Furthermore, they don’t live by our local time system; it’s unique for Earth. If the mass population started to understand this concept, it would be easier to see through the agendas played out.
Anyway... penre claims the "pleiadeans" want to warn people about the transhumanism threat... but at the same time, the "pleiadeans" are in favor of all the degenerate gender bending stuff that is happening now (the pleiadeans stuff was chanelled about 30 years ago, if i remember correctly... so either it was part of predictive programming or...?). They also don't believe in an absolute morality, they claim everything - good or bad - is valid as an "experience"... like if this is just some roleplaying game, which they seem to be claiming it is.

This is dangerous stuff. I KNOW transhumanism is a threat, yes, but so are these ideas that ALL experiences are equally valid, that there's no right or wrong, that morality is a means to "oppress" us, etc... i mean, to be direct, the stuff the pleiadeans claimed as steps in the right direction 30ish years ago are the reasons that we see society is so broken today. They are decieving demons.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
Yes, around the time conspiracy researching became mainstreamed - i wanna say when p!zzagate broke? - there were suddenly all the videos saying that the way to fight the elites was USING magic. Supposedly people were doing something called "blood over intent " or something like that, then there were those who were (rightly) warning people to not do that ritual, but instead peddling their own form of deception.

I'm familiar with the site sitchin is wrong, and ive watched a few of dr heiser's videos. I gotta watch more of them, what i've seen so far was interesting, but then i got caught up on side research...
By "a risky pursuit", just curious, are you saying you suspect foul play? I know the official explanation is pancreatic cancer, but are you saying there may have been a targeted weapon (or anything else along those lines) aspect to his illness and death?
No... I could have worded it better.
I didn't mean Heiser was a victim of a crime, or anything which would be considered a prosecutable offense. I'm speaking of spiritual attack in general. Tbh, though-- who's to say?

I meant educating people on the truth (esp. the gospel from a public platform) is a risky pursuit-- it goes with the territory. "If they hate you, remember they hated me, first."

Also, Matthew 16.
After Peter fussed at Jesus concerning the imminent crucifixion -> “Far be it from you, Lord! This shall never happen to you," and Jesus hit him with, "Get behind me, Satan!"... Jesus broke it down for the whole crowd of disciples who followed them:
Knowing that they had all imbibed the same notion of a temporal kingdom, and were in expectation of worldly riches, honour, and pleasure; (Jesus) took this opportunity of preaching the doctrine of the cross to them... letting them know, that they must prepare for persecutions, sufferings, and death; which they must expect to endure, as well as he, if they would be his disciples.
GILL + Matt. 16
(Incidentally, wes penre mentions a different researcher being killed by "them" by using targeted energy weapons/psychic attacks)
Wow... well, I have no problem believing it's possible. The 'art' of astral projection is older than dirt-- dew technology may be, as well.

I read one of sitchin's books (12th planet ) for research for one of my threads, and right from the first page he is clear that he is not a believer. So his approach seems to be how to reconcile the tablets with science not with scripture.

But, that said, i think anything that doesn't contradict scripture may fill in gaps... for instance, the Bible does not say just how long Adam and Eve were in the garden before the fall, nor on which day (or after the first 7 days?) the fallen angels fell. So i am openminded enough to different theories, so long as scripture is not contradicted.
I agree... definitely.
Like Josephus-- he is referenced frequently for his work, some of which supports aspects of First Enoch (the other books of Enoch are not thought to be legitimate, iirc).
It's a historical account more than anything, I believe.

Other non-canonical sources are mentioned in the Bible, also -- so if there is no contradiction, I see no reason to exclude them, either.
Of course, im especially wary of anyone who is obtaining their information from the demons themselves, such as penre.

For what it's worth, wes penre has also heard of dr heiser
(Written back in 2011)

Penre claims one of his associates, a "dr bordon" from the "life physics group" emailed dr heiser regarding his (bordon's) previous ufo encounters and how those prove the existence of them.

The email mentions another site by dr heiser which appears to be offline now, i'm not sure if these articles are also on dr heiser's more recent website

Thanks for the links.
I'll forward what I have on Heiser (my favorites, anyway), shortly. : )

Lalas

Star
Please reconsider and share...

Given penre's views of transhumanism and the merging of biology with machine being THE biggest threat that we all face, im wondering what your thoughts regarding this are...
I read this comment, I read your next one, I thought about an answer, long, nice and informative, I prepared everything in my head... But I got distracted and my focus ran away. :) Well, there's nothing, no one cares what I say anyway, so the "loss" is minimal. But I will definitely respond when I get back into focus (don't expect much, though, I recommend keeping the most minimal expectations with preparation for maximum disappointment). :D

redqueen

Superstar
IMHO this is who We're dealing with most the time when it
comes to one part of tptb

go ahead tell or show me I'm wrong with this being exactly
who is in control of Our societies evolvement right now

-they think they're superior
-they brought us male and female blends which is exactly where
they're pushing the tg agenda and it's simple to See and of course
-they feel superior for bringing that to us

could the lack of evolving be why We're Seeing the uses of things
like crisper,rrnnaa maybe them trying to blend a hybrid that will be