Is the New World Order..... spiritually driven by non human entities?

Lyfe

Star
What do you guys make of this whole ancient aliens sentiment and other so called groups brought up in the new world order discussion?

Ascended Master's
Maitreya
Great White Brotherhood
Reptilians

Is the world ruled by..... non human entitites that somehow collaborate with the one world government conspirators? Or, is it just fiction?

Sunshine

Established
My two cents' worth: If you take into account that human beings currently comprehend about 1% to 10% of all the things happening in the Universe, (and I am being generous) it makes it far easier to accept that there are likely beings a little higher up on the heirarchy of existence than ourselves. According to every religion that ever was, they are most definitely there/here, and interact with humans on both the spiritual and physical planes. Some have bodies, some are non-corporeal, some like hitching rides in OUR bodies. Angels, demons, faeries, ghosts, tulpas, dryads, gods (not gods that should be worshipped, but perhaps a little more powerful than humans in psychokinetic/telekinetic powers, and such.) Are some of these, and maybe some humans, descended from ancient visitors from other solar systems? Probably. Are there visitors here now, from other systems? Probably. I'd like to keep a grain of skepticism, but all the historical records, legends, testimonies, and shady activities of govt. agencies, militaries and industrial honchos point to the affirmative.

Whether these entities come from other planets, or other dimensions in or around our own planet, doesn't really make that big of a difference, in my view. What is important is that they exist at different vibratory levels as we do, and that yes, there are Good Guys and Bad Guys. By their own admission (or as some would say, bragging) the Illuminati families have made various deals with various entities, and their members and their minions have to abide by those contracts. They retain positions in places of earthly power, in exchange for sharing those powers, be it via possession, allegiance, or the furthering of the various parts of the agenda.

I shan't go into detail about that agenda, since the entire VC website discusses various aspects and strategies that we see playing out before us on a yearly, monthly, even a daily basis. I will point out, and I have submitted this idea for discussion before in these forums before, that it seems pretty obvious that the WTC destruction on 9/11 ripped open a gaping hole between our world, and some neighboring one, from which negative entities have been pouring through, ever since. That's why things have escalated (devolved?) so drastically in the years since, as far as the debasement of our society, the normalization of evil things, and the sheer audacity of the perpetrators of said evil.

At the same time, so many people are Awakening to what's really going on, it's had a delaying affect on the dark forces implementing the next phases of their plan. All that stuff in the Bible about the Anti-Christ and giant battles is probably true too, but we have no way of knowing whether it is going to happen in the next decade or in a thousand years. (People have been waiting for The End of the World since the Beginning of the World, so please, don't go all in on that scenario just yet.) As long as we hold true to what IS True, and don't fall for their crappy sales pitches, in which we trade our souls for stuff or money or fame, we will be okay. And if we keep passing along that knowledge, and maybe tear down some the evil works every once in a while, maybe that amounts to a win.

John K

Established
What do you guys make of this whole ancient aliens sentiment and other so called groups brought up in the new world order discussion?

Ascended Master's
Maitreya
Great White Brotherhood
Reptilians

Is the world ruled by..... non human entitites that somehow collaborate with the one world government conspirators? Or, is it just fiction?
It's possible. I think there are 2 posibilities:
1. This entities (reptilians, gray aliens, etc. ) really exist.
OR
2. This entities are creation of their mind (people of the elite). And this entities don't exist.

I must say, the most logical conclusion for me, is that the Elite worship to reptilians. And those reptilians are like angels. Like energetics spirits. But they are bad with humans.

Maes17

Superstar
It's possible. I think there are 2 posibilities:
1. This entities (reptilians, gray aliens, etc. ) really exist.
OR
2. This entities are creation of their mind (people of the elite). And this entities don't exist.

I must say, the most logical conclusion for me, is that the Elite worship to reptilians. And those reptilians are like angels. Like energetics spirits. But they are bad with humans.
It’s naive to think earth is the only place with intelligent life forms. There is something out there. Maybe we are a slave system in the grand scheme things. Honestly who knows

free2018

Star

Ascended Master's
Maitreya
Great White Brotherhood
Reptilians

No, they’re “humans” building a new Tower of Babel that will fail. They believe in transgender biology is the only way to save. They are man. Controlled by demons? 100.

SkepticCat

Veteran

Demons, disembodied evil spirits."Reptilians" as in reptilian brain dominance, ie sociopathy.

---

ideosata.png

Maes17

Superstar
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Ephesians-6-12/

Demons, disembodied evil spirits."Reptilians" as in reptilian brain dominance, ie sociopathy.

---

View attachment 47390

Definitely driven by egos/occultist.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Read your Bible. The NWO is God’s kingdom.
A “New World Order” will certainly be established by God one day, but prior to that an NWO under very different management is prophesied.

Actually this is a good example of the confusion easily created by a common logical pitfall....

A “New World Order” will certainly be established by God one day, but prior to that an NWO under very different management is prophesied.
The NWO you speak of is ending as we speak. Right now they’re losing more and more power/control everyday. And covid, whether you believe it to be real or not, put a strain on the economy that it won’t and can’t ever recover from. So don’t let them fool you. It’ll be over sooner than you think

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The NWO you speak of is ending as we speak. Right now they’re losing more and more power/control everyday. And covid, whether you believe it to be real or not, put a strain on the economy that it won’t and can’t ever recover from. So don’t let them fool you. It’ll be over sooner than you think
Let me be frank with you @KoncreteMind - your forum name suggests a certain stubbornness (!) but you still have free will. The scene is set for the emergence to the Antichrist, a “great reset” may be the beginning of a political and social maelstrom that ushers in a new world system.You still have time to reconsider 1 Corinthians 1-4.

Let me be frank with you @KoncreteMind - your forum name suggests a certain stubbornness (!) but you still have free will. The scene is set for the emergence to the Antichrist, a “great reset” may be the beginning of a political and social maelstrom that ushers in a new world system.You still have time to reconsider 1 Corinthians 1-4.
Boring ad hominem aside:

Daniel 7
Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them,22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

We’re in the fourth kingdom now. All that trampling of the saints, changing laws, speaking boastful things etc already happened with the church and the pope. And the whole earth has already been devoured by those in power today. So the only thing left is the demise of this kingdom and the people that tie themselves to it to make way for Gods people to inherit everything. Take away your need for unnecessary ad hominems and read Daniel 7 for yourself to see

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Boring ad hominem aside:

Daniel 7
Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others and most terrifying, with its iron teeth and bronze claws—the beast that crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. 21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the holy people and defeating them,22 until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the holy people of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom. 23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it.

We’re in the fourth kingdom now. All that trampling of the saints, changing laws, speaking boastful things etc already happened with the church and the pope. And the whole earth has already been devoured by those in power today. So the only thing left is the demise of this kingdom and the people that tie themselves to it to make way for Gods people to inherit everything. Take away your need for unnecessary ad hominems and read Daniel 7 for yourself to see
I have always read the fourth beast as the system of the revived spirit of the Roman Empire and the “horn” being the Antichrist? The people he will wage war against will be the Jewish nation and he will also subdue the whole world for a season. Is this not how you see it?

Last edited:
I have always read the fourth beast as the system of the revived spirit of the Roman Empire and the “horn” being the Antichrist? The people he will wage war against will be the Jewish nation and he will also subdue the whole world for a season. Is this not how you see it?

Of course you think that. Your Christian nonsense won’t make sense otherwise

The Roman Empire was already revived with Western Europe. That’s why some kings such as Charles V held the title of “Holy ROMAN Emperor. And they already made war on the Israelites. They already spoke their boastful things. They already changed laws. Next up? They lose their power and the Israelites get put in their place. Y’all (not everyone) is about to go thru a tribulation. Good luck lol

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Of course you think that. Your Christian nonsense won’t make sense otherwise

The Roman Empire was already revived with Western Europe. That’s why some kings such as Charles V held the title of “Holy ROMAN Emperor. And they already made war on the Israelites. They already spoke their boastful things. They already changed laws. Next up? They lose their power and the Israelites get put in their place. Y’all (not everyone) is about to go thru a tribulation. Good luck lol
I think it would be a fair observation to say we were both pretty steadfast in our view of things! As these views are clearly different either or both of us could be wrong but both of us can’t be right!

That having been said, it does feel like we are in the cusp of something. I suspect the correct interpretation will be evident in the rear-view mirror.

I think it would be a fair observation to say we were both pretty steadfast in our view of things! As these views are clearly different either or both of us could be wrong but both of us can’t be right!

That having been said, it does feel like we are in the cusp of something. I suspect the correct interpretation will be evident in the rear-view mirror.
The difference being my stance is supported by history while your stance only exists to coverup what happened in history. Which is why I surmise, that after your unnecessary ad hominem, you now want to agree to disagree.

I agree, people are on borrowed time so soon we’ll see the truth.