Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juniper

Rookie
Everybody knows that everything will be connected to the internet.

So the chief candidate for the image of the beast at this point in time is AI.

Are there nano chips in the "vaccine" ? Not that i think being nanochipped would condemn anybody... but if you want to be part of a big experiment where your own cells produce what is written in the modifed genetic code... then who knows what you'll become ?

There are in the Bible two intelligent species in the world... the seed of the serpent and the seed of man. And maybe if you take this "vaccine" you'll become the former ?
They will also be adding the technology to food; perhaps they've started already...seems unavoidable unless you have untreated seeds and only eat what you grow yourself.

TokiEl

Superstar
They will also be adding the technology to food; perhaps they've started already...seems unavoidable unless you have untreated seeds and only eat what you grow yourself.
That's why Jesus has to hurry...

Matthew 24 19How miserable those days will be for pregnant and nursing mothers! 20Pray that your flight will not occur in the winter or on the Sabbath. 21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short.

Axl888

Established
After He called the crowd to Him again, He began saying to them, “Listen to Me, all of you, and understand: there is nothing outside the person which can defile him if it goes into him; but the things which come out of the person are what defile the person” - Mark 7:14-15

TokiEl

Superstar
Countries making COVID-19 vaccines mandatory

Dec 30 (Reuters) - Governments have been making COVID-19 shots mandatory for health workers and other high-risk groups, pushed by a sharp upturn in infections caused by the Delta variant and a slowdown in vaccinations, as well as the new Omicron variant.

A growing number of countries are also making shots compulsory for public servants and other workers.

Here are some countries' vaccine mandates, listed according to categories of people affected:

ALL ADULTS

** AUSTRIA: all over 14s from February 2022; holdouts can be fined up to 3,600 euros every 3 months read more

** ECUADOR: obligatory, except for people who have a relevant medical condition or incompatibility read more

** GERMANY: plans to make mandatory for all adults from February read more

** INDONESIA: all adults, with fines or refusal of social assistance or government services for the unvaccinated.

** MICRONESIA: all adults

** TAJIKISTAN: all over 18s

** TURKMENISTAN: all over 18s

GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR WORKERS

** CANADA: all federally regulated workplaces from early 2022

** COSTA RICA: all state workers read more

** CROATIA: all public sector employees, citizens who need services in public institutions read more

** CZECH REPUBLIC: police officers, soldiers and some other professions from March read more

** DENMARK: workplaces allowed to require a digital "corona pass" for employees

** EGYPT: vaccination or weekly COVID-19 test required from public sector employees to work in government buildings read more

** FIJI: public servants, employees at private firms

** FRANCE: public officials or employees, including civil security pilots, flight personnel providing care for victims, soldiers permanently assigned to civil security missions, firefighters

** GHANA: targeted groups including all public sector and health workers from Jan. 22 read more

** HUNGARY: employees at state institutions read more

** ITALY: all workers, school staff, police, military read more

** LATVIA: required for lawmakers to be able to vote and to receive full pay; businesses allowed to fire unvaccinated workers read more

** LEBANON: all civil servants and workers in the education, tourism and public transport sectors from Jan. 10 read more

** NEW ZEALAND: workers of border, prison, police and defence force sectors; education sector by Jan. 1 read more

** OMAN: public or private sector employees for entry to workplace read more

** POLAND: teachers, security personnel and uniformed services from March 1, 2022

** RUSSIA: workers with public-facing roles in Moscow; read more

** SAUDI ARABIA: public and private sector workers wishing to attend a workplace; people entering government, private, or educational establishments

** TUNISIA: officials, employees and visitors accessing public and private administrations read more

** TURKEY: some sectors including teachers and domestic travel employees read more

** UKRAINE: public sector employees including teachers read more ; extension to medical personnel and municipal employees under consideration read more

** UNITED STATES: all federal workers, contractors (temporarily blocked from enforcing nationwide), private sector workers in companies with 100 or more employees (reinstated on Dec. 18), public-sector workers (contested in New York court) read more

HEALTH WORKERS

** AUSTRALIA: high-risk aged-care workers, employees in quarantine hotels

** BRITAIN: care home staff in England, health workers in England by April 1 read more

** CROATIA: health and social care workers read more

** CZECH REPUBLIC: hospitals and nursing homes employees from March 2022 read more

** FINLAND: plans to make vaccines mandatory for health and social care workers read more

** FRANCE: healthcare and care home workers, home aids and urgent care technicians

** GERMANY: workers of hospitals, doctor's offices and nursing homes by mid-March. read more

** GREECE: nursing home staff, healthcare workers

** HUNGARY: healthcare workers read more

** LEBANON: health sectors from Jan. 10, 2022 read more

** NEW ZEALAND: health and disability sector workers read more

** POLAND: health care workers from March 1, 2022

OTHER WORKERS

** Western Australia: employees of mining, oil and gas exploration sectors by Jan. 1, 2022 read more

** CHINA: booster shot required in Beijing for key workers on construction sites, including cooks, security guards and cleaning personnel read more

** PHILIPPINES: in-office workers and employees in public transportation services read more

** KAZAKHSTAN: mandatory vaccinations or weekly testing for people working in groups of more than 20

CHILDREN

** COSTA RICA: over 5s read more

** LITHUANIA: over 16s, considering for over 12s

ELDERLY

** CZECH REPUBLIC: over 60s from March read more

** GREECE: over 60s read more

** MALAYSIA: over 60s and all adult recipients of the Sinovac vaccine required to get a booster dose by Feb. read more

** RUSSIA: over 60s and chronically ill in St. Petersburg

ENTRY TO PUBLIC VENUES

** AUSTRIA: public places including restaurants, hotels, theatres and ski lifts read more

** BRITAIN: vaccination or negative test for all over-18s at night clubs and other venues in Scotland; at nightclubs, some indoor and outdoor unseated venues and all venues with more than 10,000 people in England

** BULGARIA: "health pass" for visitors of public venues such as cafes, hotels, concert halls, museums and swimming pools read more

** CZECH REPUBLIC: vaccination certificates or testing status required at restaurants and clubs read more

** DENMARK: health pass required for entry to indoor bars, restaurants and other public places read more

** EGYPT: vaccination mandatory for public university students to access campuses read more

** FRANCE: health pass required for restaurants, cafes, cinemas and museums, other public venues. Health pass will be transformed into a vaccination pass, mandatory for some professionals and for entry to cinemas and bars from first half of Jan.

** GERMANY: vaccination required for all but the most essential businesses such as grocery stores, pharmacies and bakeries read more

** ITALY: vaccination required for indoor seating at bars, restaurants, visiting museums, cinemas, clubs, attending sporting events; basic green health pass obligatory for all public transport read more

** KENYA: court temporarily halted vaccination requirement by Dec. 21 to access public services including schools, transport services, immigration and other state offices, hotels, bars, restaurants, national parks, wildlife reserves read more

** LEBANON: vaccine certificate or antibody tests required for entry to restaurants, cafes, pubs and beaches

** MOROCCO: vaccine required for access to all government buildings, spaces such as cafes, restaurants, cinemas, gyms, transportation

** NETHERLANDS: health pass mandatory to enter bars, restaurants, clubs or cultural events read more

** ROMANIA: health pass, negative COVID-19 test or proof of recovery mandatory for entry to most public venues including majority of non-essential ones read more

** SERBIA: health pass mandatory to visit indoor cafes, hotels and restaurants after 10 p.m. read more

** SINGAPORE: vaccination necessary to enter shopping malls; considers requiring a booster shot to qualify as fully vaccinated read more

** SWITZERLAND: proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative test required to access bars, restaurants and fitness centres read more

** SOUTH KOREA: vaccine pass mandatory to access 14 designated public spaces, including hospitality and entertainment venues; requirement extended to over 12s from February read more

** SWEDEN: vaccine passes required for indoor events with more than 100 people; to be extended to smaller gatherings, such as in restaurants.

** UKRAINE: restrictions for unvaccinated on access to restaurants, sports and other public events read more

Lucy

Star
Please explain to me how the covid vaccination is not the mark of the beast.
The mark of the beast will be an end-times identification required by the Antichrist in order to buy or sell, and it will be given only to those who worship the Antichrist.
Also, the mark of the beast will be in their right hand or forehead.
I do think this is a precursor to the Mark of the beast.
Also as a Christian I know this so called vaccine is very sinister and evil and will never take it willingly.

Lucy

Star
REVELATION 13 11-18
KJV

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

cyt456

Established
What happened? How did you try it and what did you see?
My husband went to get the vaccine behind my back. Anyway, I have an iphone, and I wasn’t able to see anything until I downloaded bluetooth apps from App Store. Most of the apps from Canadian AppStore doesn’t work. Then I told my friend whose parents were double jab in April, they were able to see the signal with android phone. It‘s an ipv6 address. So for iPhone you get a Bluetooth signal saying noname. For Android, it shows the ipv6 address, but it is not a fixed address.
Just go to bitchute or twitter type in Bluetooth vaccine, you will find more information. I think the Graphene story may be used to cover this one, because it is very easily verifiable.
It’s sad and terrifying to say the least.

TokiEl

Superstar
The mark of the beast will be an end-times identification required by the Antichrist in order to buy or sell, and it will be given only to those who worship the Antichrist.
Well we're in the end times and the antichrist is advocating universal vaccination... which is becoming mandatory to participate in the marketplace.

Also, the mark of the beast will be in their right hand or forehead.

My husband went to get the vaccine behind my back. Anyway, I have an iphone, and I wasn’t able to see anything until I downloaded bluetooth apps from App Store. Most of the apps from Canadian AppStore doesn’t work. Then I told my friend whose parents were double jab in April, they were able to see the signal with android phone. It‘s an ipv6 address. So for iPhone you get a Bluetooth signal saying noname. For Android, it shows the ipv6 address, but it is not a fixed address.
Just go to bitchute or twitter type in Bluetooth vaccine, you will find more information. I think the Graphene story may be used to cover this one, because it is very easily verifiable.
It’s sad and terrifying to say the least.
Whoah that’s nuts! Thanks I’ll check this out

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 4 1After this I looked and saw a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had previously heard speak to me like a trumpet was saying, “Come up here, and I will show you what must happen after these things.

Revelation 5 1Then I saw a scroll in the right hand of the One seated on the throne. It had writing on both sides and was sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?

3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth was able to open the scroll or look inside it. 4And I began to weep bitterly, because no one was found worthy to open the scroll or look inside it.

5Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6Then I saw a Lamb who appeared to have been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which represent the seven Spirits of God sent out into all the earth. 7And He came and took the scroll from the right hand of the One seated on the throne.

Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Strong's Greek: 5115. τόξον (toxon) — 1 Occurrence

What is the meaning of this revelation which only Jesus was worthy to reveal ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 6 1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!” 2So I looked and saw a white horse, and its rider held a bow. And he was given a crown, and he rode out to overcome and conquer.

Strong's Greek: 5115. τόξον (toxon) — 1 Occurrence

How can he overcome and conquer with a bow ?

TokiEl

Superstar
It's not a bow.

He is overcoming and conquering with poison.

τόξον (tóxon, “bow”) ---> τοξικός (toxikós, “pertaining to arrows or archery”) ---> Ancient Greek τοξικόν (toxikón) [φάρμακον (phármakon)] ("poison for use on arrows") ---> Latin toxicum (“poison”) ---> Late Latin toxicus (“poisoned”) ---> French toxique ---> English toxic.

He was given a crown or corona in latin to overcome and conquer with poison.