Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phipps

Star
[="Maldarker, post: 441876, member: 10977"]

The prince is a spiritual entity as things unfold on earth it unfolds in the heavens that obvious. That entity is not symbolic as per the verses:
We were having a discussion about visions but I guess you've decided to change the subject.

Can you elaborate more on that please?

You don't think spiritual entities represent kingdoms or nations?
No, not biblically. The Bible does not even imply spiritual entities represent kingdoms or nations. The Bible says, “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast shall be A fourth kingdom on earth, Which shall be different from all other kingdoms, And shall devour the whole earth, Trample it and break it in pieces" (Daniel 7:23). This was the angel explaining to Daniel the vision of Daniel 7. The beasts represent kingdoms. God does not leave us hanging, He gives us answers to the visions and symbols in the Bible.

Thats the problem with u don't take the bible at its world everything is symbolic to you?
I'm sorry but where did you get that I take everything in the Bible to be symbolic? You are very wrong and I know you've read what I've posted on other threads including my own. This thread is about the vaccine being the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast is written of in the book of Revelation which is mainly written in symbolic language. End time prophecy especially in the books of Daniel and Revelation is written using symbolic language but I know that not everything in the Bible is written in symbolic language. I know a lot of the Bible uses literal language. As Christians we've got to be able to tell the difference between literal and symbolic language. We can't do it on our own of course. We need the Holy Spirit to guide us.

I know GOD speaks in symbols but it represents a real thing such as the bronze snake on a staff that symbol represents what? If you don't know then friend you need to maybe check it out again.
You didn't get that that is exactly what I was saying too? You seem to be agreeing with me.

Symbols are used all over the Bible but in this thread I was more focussed on end time prophecy because that is where the mark of the beast is written of. Yes God speaks in symbols throughout the Bible and they do represent real people, places, kingdoms, things etc. I even explained to you in one post not far back why symbolic language was used in end time prophecy and you snapped at me because you did not understand the point I was making, remember?

I know what the bronze snake represents, do you? Can you tell me what the bronze snake represents?

Below is a link to a Bible's symbols chart. It shows what most of the symbols mean in the Bible and it shows scripture too. We must always read the Bible to check if what we are being told is the truth and not just take people at their word.

Michi

Established
Will someone please explain what the brass snake represents?
Does it represent faith in God’s ability to heal?

Maldarker

Star
Will someone please explain what the brass snake represents?
Does it represent faith in God’s ability to heal?
Moses was commanded to hold up a brass serpent on a staff to save the people of israel from dying from snake bites.

The LORD said to Moses, "Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live." So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, he lived. The Israelites moved on and camped at Oboth. (Numbers 21:4-9)

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[a] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. 19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. 20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God. (John 3:14-21)

Axl888

Established
I don`t know if this helps (for the undecided) but before I decided to get vaccinated, I have contacted thru email two Christian scientists (Dr. James Tour and Dr. John Sanford) and asked for their opinion about the vaccine in regard to its safety and the allegations about it being the mark of the beast.

Dr. Tour is very positive about the vaccine (having been vaccinated himself) while Dr. Sanford is much more apprehensive about it (being experimental at this stage) but has no comment about the vaccine being the MOB.

By Dr. James Tour

Dear ______, thank you for the kind words. I hope this helps.

God bless,

Jim Tour

Prepared statement on COVID-19 and vaccines:

I am sent many videos about conspiracies to inject within the population some anti-COVID-19 nanotechnology hydrogel, or CRISPR, or other technology that is “mark-of-the-beast-like” or somehow technologically and medically reckless. Some videos even suggesting that the vaccine’s constituents can then track our movements and habits and somehow connect us to a cryptocurrency. To date, these videos appear as nonsense to me on all counts, but I can view and comment upon them no more than this since I am overrun with this disinformation. Did you know that many viruses insert their DNA into yours? That is how many viruses work. Not SARS-Cov-2, but many others which I am sure you have had if you are old enough to read this letter. Your DNA therefore is not entirely the same as when you were born. But God loves you just the same. If I replace the windshield wipers on my car, I still claim that car as my own and its overall functionality has not changed. As with any medication, there are risks—just read the paperwork with any prescription. So, we compare those risks and their probabilities relative to the problems associated with our current ailment. One must assess the risk of getting COVID vs. the risks of the vaccine. COVID has killed millions of people. Millions. My son, a frontline physician, was numb to the deaths that he was seeing from COVID, so we have no hesitations to take the risks of the vaccine rather than the risks of the virus. Again, I gladly take the risks of the vaccines over those of COVID. There are several disorders that can result from getting COVID which include long-term neurological disorders in addition to death. (See: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-01392-2 “In March [2021], a UK consortium reported that 1 in 5 people who were hospitalized with the disease had a new disability after discharge. A large US study found similar effects for both hospitalized and non-hospitalized people.” “COVID-19 can leave people with lasting damage to their kidneys, among many other organs.”) I seek to avoid death and those long-term effects if I survive after having acquired COVID-19. Admittedly, I have not been privy to the details of the clinical trials of the vaccines so I cannot comment in a way that is authoritative. But as for me and my family, we have joyfully received the Moderna vaccine, and we would have likewise chosen the Pfizer, J&J or AstraZeneca vaccine if they had been the ones available to us. If you fear the mRNA used by Moderna and Pfizer, then get the J&J vaccine which is similar technology to the yearly flu vaccine. What you choose is up to you, however. Please, I do not want a contest if you are of a differing opinion. And whatever you choose, may the Lord Jesus be with you and those under your care.

James M. Tour, Ph.D.
T. T. and W. F. Chao Professor of Chemistry
Professor of Computer Science
Professor of Materials Science and NanoEngineering
Rice University
NanoCarbon Center, MS-222
6100 Main Street, Houston, Texas 77005
Phone: 713-348-6246
Email: tour@rice.edu, Web:
http://www.jmtour.com

By Dr. John Sanford <jsanford@fmsfound.org>

Hi ______ -

I do not have expertise in the areas of vaccination and immunology. All I know is that the vaccines are experimental, and we will not know their full impact for some time. There are serious side-effects, and some side-effects may be lasting. It appears that the vaccines themselves may provide protection for just a few months. This would be very disappointing for humanity.

I cannot advise you - the vaccines, at least for now, seem to be helping. In many countries people will be punished if they do not get vaccinated. There seems to be risk on all sides.

I personally feel there is strong evidence that the virus was engineered. My personal opinion is that the SARS2 virus is part of God's judgement on an increasingly wicked world.

I believe that Christians may have to endure great tribulation.

Blessings - John

TokiEl

Superstar

Italy becomes a test case for rest of Europe

ROME, Sept 16 (Reuters) - The Italian government approved on Thursday some of the strictest anti-COVID measures in the world, making it obligatory for all workers either to show proof of vaccination, a negative test or recent recovery from infection.

TokiEl

Superstar

Is it the mark of the beast ? Y or N

TokiEl

Superstar
Antichrists are as John said christian heretics.

And the christian heretic today is the pope.

So is this pope the antichrist ?

Did this pope confirm a covenant with many ?

Yes. In his own name.

He came and confirmed the covenant/agenda of many/UN.

The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) or Global Goals are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a "blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all".[1] The SDGs were set up in 2015 by the United Nations General Assembly and are intended to be achieved by the year 2030. They are included in a UN Resolution called the 2030 Agenda or what is colloquially known as Agenda 2030.[2] The SDGs were developed in the Post-2015 Development Agenda as the future global development framework to succeed the Millennium Development Goals which ended in 2015.

The prince who is to come in Daniel's 70 sevens is a prince of Rome who would come 7 sevens after the jews restored control over Jerusalem.

7 x 360 weeks counting from june 7 1967 completed on Yom Kippur sept 23 2015.

This pope confirmed Agenda 21 with agenda 2030 in the UN on sept 25 2015.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
So time is truly late if this pope is the antichrist.

Only one year left of the allotted 70 sevens which God cut out for jews and Jerusalem.

So what's next ?

The 6th seal i believe.

When ?

I dunno.

Axl888

Established
So time is truly late if this pope is the antichrist.

Only one year left of the allotted 70 sevens which God cut out for jews and Jerusalem.

So what's next ?

The 6th seal i believe.

When ?

I dunno.
I believe the 4th seal has not been opened yet

Rev. 6:7-8 - And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

A quarter of the world population dead by sword(war)/hunger/beasts, we have not seen or heard of such event yet.

Besides, no believer will ever see the wrath under the 6th seal since they (the alive and the dead/martyrs) were already raptured around after the opening of the 4th seal and before the opening of the 5th seal.

TokiEl

Superstar
I believe the 4th seal has not been opened yet

Rev. 6:7-8 - And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

A quarter of the world population dead by sword(war)/hunger/beasts, we have not seen or heard of such event yet.

Besides, no believer will ever see the wrath under the 6th seal since they (the alive and the dead/martyrs) were already raptured around after the opening of the 4th seal and before the opening of the 5th seal.
You might be right.

TokiEl

Superstar
Prophetic Dream | God Revealed to me the Mark of the Beast

Is she genuine or deceiving?

Is she a child of God or a bastard of Belial ?

Can you tell ?​

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
So the caduceus used by the medical profession has two serpents rather than one. Does it symbolize the Egyptian sorcerers’ staffs in Exodus?

View attachment 62246
Ok... the caduceus is tied to Mercury or Hermes-- same guy (demigod).

This is the rod of Aesclepius-- only the one snake. He is supposedly the god of medicine or something.
Aesclepius with his serpent-entwined staff.

Sorry... its been a while.

TokiEl

Superstar

The Italian government made it obligatory for all workers either to show proof of vaccination, a negative test or recent recovery from infection. The new rules will come into force on Oct. 15. read more

Any worker who fails to present a valid health certificate will be suspended without pay, but cannot be sacked, according to a draft of the decree seen by Reuters.

While some European Union states have ordered their health workers to get vaccines, none have made the Green Pass mandatory for all employees, making Italy a test case for the continent.

TokiEl

Superstar
Revelation 13 16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead,

Pulpit Commentary
Verse 16. - And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads; that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead. Δώσῃ, "he may give," found in the Textus Receptus, is unsupported by any uncial; δῶσιν, "they may give," is read in א, A, B, C, P; and most cursives have either δῶσιν or δώσωσιν. Wordsworth translates, "give to themselves," and adds, "a remarkable sentence, intimating compulsion under the semblance of choice." But it does not seem fair to press the meaning so far. The third plural is often used in a perfectly general way in the Apocalypse (cf. Revelation 12:6, and Moulton's Winer, p. 655), and the Revised Version is probably correct in translating by the passive (vide supra). Certainly the other passages in the Apocalypse, where the mark is mentioned, seem to show that men have absolute freedom of choice (see especially Revelation 14:9 and Revelation 20:4). Again the beast seeks to imitate God (cf. Revelation 3:12, "I will write upon him my new name;" Revelation 22:4, "His name shall be in their foreheads;" Revelation 7:3; Revelation 9:4; Revelation 14:1). The idea is taken kern the Mosaic customs (cf. Deuteronomy 6:8, "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontiers between thine eyes") Some writers see also an allusion to the heathen custom of branding slaves and others who were devoted to the service of temples; and recall the fact that χαράγματα, or "cuttings," such as are here mentioned, were forbidden to the Jews (Leviticus 19:28).