Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The warnings concerning the mark of the Beast are the most serious and solemn messages found in the Bible.

Revelation 13:16-17, "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

Revelation 14:9-11, "Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

The mark of the Beast carries with it the greatest punishment that God has ever pronounced—the punishment of eternal separation from Him—and is therefore an issue of vital importance.

It is surprising how many theories there are on the mark of the Beast, ranging from computer-generated IDs to implants of computer chips to the coronavirus, none of which have any bearing on character, a personal relationship with God, or subjection to the government of God.

All of these theoretical marks may be useful to the Enemy in terms of monitoring human activities and controlling access to resources, but they cannot be the mark of the Beast, if the Beast is the Papacy as we see in Revelation 13.
Will you be taking the vaccine then?

Sophia68

THE QUANTUM DOT TATOO, WILL BE THE MARK OF THE BEAST - SIX SIX SIX = 666 (A=1,B=2,C=3,...,Z=26)

phipps

Star
Will you be taking the vaccine then?
No, of course not. Its definitely one of the things that is going to be used to subdue us even more. I will do everything I can and pray to God to give me strength not to get the vaccination. I hope I'm wrong but I think a time is coming when they are going to make it mandatory to get the vaccine. The state of New York has made it mandatory and I think its going to happen in other states and countries.

However getting the vaccine is not an eternal life or death situation. If a Christian does choose to get vaccinated (many will), that doesn't mean they are doomed spiritually. When we have to choose between obeying God and obeying the law of the land, that is when the situation will be about the Mark of the beast.

The Mark of the Beast will be the ultimate test of obedience. It will determine who will remain faithful to the precepts of Christ and who will fall under the banner of Satan.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I have sat on the fence on the vaccine issue for a while. I don’t like the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA offerings (perhaps because we don’t know the long term effects. The Oxford AstraZeneca one looks more like a “regular” vaccine, but I haven’t fully researched it.

To me, ID2020 is far more sinister...

This has much more of the look of the Mark than a mere vaccine. What is the great unknown is if they delay the vaccine rollout to coincide with ID2020 (which I wouldn’t take) or add the ID2020 later as a proof of identity and vaccination. That would be truly worrying.

I am uncomfortable simply equating the vaccine with the Mark as it doesn’t seem to tick the right boxes, either in nature or timescale.

Cintra

Star
I have sat on the fence on the vaccine issue for a while. I don’t like the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA offerings (perhaps because we don’t know the long term effects. The Oxford AstraZeneca one looks more like a “regular” vaccine, but I haven’t fully researched it.

To me, ID2020 is far more sinister...

This has much more of the look of the Mark than a mere vaccine. What is the great unknown is if they delay the vaccine rollout to coincide with ID2020 (which I wouldn’t take) or add the ID2020 later as a proof of identity and vaccination. That would be truly worrying.

I am uncomfortable simply equating the vaccine with the Mark as it doesn’t seem to tick the right boxes, either in nature or timescale.
I think they will tied together.
You have to have the digital Id to prove you have had the yearly vaccine.
Or something similar.

TokiEl

Superstar
Daniel's 70th seven ends on August 2022... so timewise it's high time.

What's in the vaccines ? I dunno.

They say this is a new type of vaccine with syntethic mRNA which will instruct our cells to produce our own SARS-CoV-2 spikes... so our immunsystem will be battle ready to fight the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

What else will it do ?

I would not trust them at all... and according to God's timeline it's high time for the mark of the beast.

TokiEl

Superstar
Have you seen the movie Gattaca ?

Gattaca is a 1997 American dystopian science fiction film written and directed by Andrew Niccol. It stars Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman, with Jude Law, Loren Dean, Ernest Borgnine, Gore Vidal, and Alan Arkin appearing in supporting roles.[4] The film presents a biopunk vision of a future society driven by eugenics where potential children are conceived through genetic selection to ensure they possess the best hereditary traits of their parents.[5] The film centers on Vincent Freeman, played by Hawke, who was conceived outside the eugenics program and struggles to overcome genetic discrimination to realize his dream of going into space.

The film's title is based on the letters G, A, T, and C, which stand for guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine, the four nucleobases of DNA.[6]

A six fingered pianist in Gattaca.

Where have we heard about six fingers before ? Ah that's right God's writ.

2 Samuel 21 20And there was still another battle at Gath, where there was a man of great stature with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot— twenty-four in all. He too was descended from the giants*

*Strong's H7497 - rapha' : The KJV translates Strong's H7497 in the following manner: giant (17x), Rephaim (8x).

In God's writ there are giants with six fingers... and the iron bed of king Og of Bashan was 9 cubits long and 4 cubits wide.

That's 13.5 feet by 6 feet...big king.

Last edited:
Have you seen the movie Gattaca ?

Gattaca is a 1997 American dystopian science fiction film written and directed by Andrew Niccol. It stars Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman, with Jude Law, Loren Dean, Ernest Borgnine, Gore Vidal, and Alan Arkin appearing in supporting roles.[4] The film presents a biopunk vision of a future society driven by eugenics where potential children are conceived through genetic selection to ensure they possess the best hereditary traits of their parents.[5] The film centers on Vincent Freeman, played by Hawke, who was conceived outside the eugenics program and struggles to overcome genetic discrimination to realize his dream of going into space.

The film's title is based on the letters G, A, T, and C, which stand for guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine, the four nucleobases of DNA.[6]

A six fingered pianist in Gattaca.

Where have we heard about six fingers before ? Ah that's right God's writ.

2 Samuel 21 20And there was still another battle at Gath, where there was a man of great stature with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot— twenty-four in all. He too was descended from the giants*

*Strong's H7497 - rapha' : The KJV translates Strong's H7497 in the following manner: giant (17x), Rephaim (8x).

In God's writ there are giants with six fingers... and the iron bed of king Og of Bashan was 9 cubits long and 4 cubits wide.

That's 13.5 feet by 6 feet...big king.
Thanks for this.

crazy coincidence but I was going to watch this literally just last night. My partner and I were looking for films to watch and I spotted this, but we watched something else.

Ive seen it before years ago and suggested we watch it some time - I’d not picked up on the references at the time because it was years before I woke up, but what you pointed out is startlingly obvious.

Sophia68

[QUOTE = "Nur folgende Bestellungen, Post: 378220, Mitglied: 7580"]
Ich verstehe das nicht, kannst du das erklären?
[/ZITAT]
This is a kind of simple Gematria. The Letter A counts 1, the Letter B counts 2,..., The Letter Z counts 26. So are the Result of the setence THE MARK OF THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX, WILL BE THE QUANTUM DOT TATTOO = 666 (Result). And the Quantum Dot Tattoo, are a kind of Chip. Look here:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Very worthwhile video.
THE BEAST SYSTEM & COVID-1984: Catherine Austin Fitts & Dr. Sherri Tenpenny

[QUOTE = "Nur folgende Bestellungen, Post: 378220, Mitglied: 7580"]
Ich verstehe das nicht, kannst du das erklären?
[/ZITAT]
This is a kind of simple Gematria. The Letter A counts 1, the Letter B counts 2,..., The Letter Z counts 26. So are the Result of the setence THE MARK OF THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX, WILL BE THE QUANTUM DOT TATTOO = 666 (Result). And the Quantum Dot Tattoo, are a kind of Chip. Look here:

So it does, thanks very much for this!

TokiEl

Superstar
Deuteronomy 3 11“For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of the giants. Indeed his bedstead was an iron bedstead. (Is it not in Rabbah of the people of Ammon?) Nine cubits is its length and four cubits its width, by the cubit of a man.

The cubit is an ancient unit of length that had several definitions according to each of the various cultures that used the unit. These definitions typically ranged between 444 and 529.2 mm (17.48 and 20.83 in), with an ancient Roman cubit being as long as 120 cm (47 in). The shorter unit – common cubit – was based on the forearm length from the tip of the middle finger to the bottom of the elbow and was divided as 6 palms × 4 fingers = 24 digits.[1] Royal cubits added a palm for 7 palms × 4 fingers = 28 digits.[2]

The standard of the cubit in different countries and in different ages has varied. This realization has led the rabbis of the 2nd century CE to clarify the length of their cubit, saying that the measure of the cubit of which they have spoken "applies to the cubit of middle-size".[12] In this case, the requirement is to make-use of a standard 6 handbreadths to each cubit,[13] and which handbreadth was not to be confused with an outstretched palm, but rather one that was clinched and which handbreadth has the standard width of 4 fingerbreadths (each fingerbreadth being equivalent to the width of a thumb, about 2.25 cm).[14][15] This puts the handbreadth at roughly 9 centimetres (3.5 in), and 6 handbreadths (1 cubit) at 54 centimetres (21 in).

So king Og of Bashan's iron bed was probably more like 15 feet by 7 feet.

TokiEl

Superstar
This has nothing to do with anything but it's my thread so i post what i want.

Charles Barkley is a big 6'6" former basketball player... but look how small he is beside 7'7" Manute Bol.

TokiEl

Superstar
Jeremiah 17 5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

If you trust man... you're under a curse.

TokiEl

Superstar
Pfizer vaccine approved - this is who gets it first

As the Pfizer and BioNTech coronavirus vaccine has been approved by the UK's medicines regulator this morning for use, this is the list of people who will get it first in the order of priority.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency approved the vaccine which will be rolled out from next week.

older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
all those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
all those 75 years of age and over
all those 70 years of age and over
all those 65 years of age and over
high-risk adults under 65 years of age
moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
all those 60 years of age and over
all those 55 years of age and over
all those 50 years of age and over
rest of the population (priority to be determined.

The high risk adults in sixth place aged 18 to 65 are in a list of groups including:

solid organ transplant recipients
haematological cancers
certain neurological conditions
chronic kidney disease
immunosuppression
dementia
stroke
poorly controlled diabetes
chronic pulmonary disease
obesity (BMI greater than 40)
malignancy
liver disease