Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TokiEl

Superstar
perhaps, on the right hand(microchips, digital ID) is physical and forehead (belief/worship/allegiance) is spiritual?
Perhaps... but as shown the forehead is connected to this great delusion.

Surley

Established
I just watched this and this is a very scriptural video on the rapture. What do you think?

Thunderian

Superstar
I just watched this and this is a very scriptural video on the rapture. What do you think?
He certainly hits all the straw man talking points against the pre-trib view. Lisa would have loved this guy. :)

I believe, and the Bible says, that the message the angels carry will be heard and understood by every person on earth.
So you think that even though mankind has had this information for 2000 years, God will still take pity on undeserving heathens, and give them a reminder?

Thunderian

Superstar
So you think that even though mankind has had this information for 2000 years, God will still take pity on undeserving heathens, and give them a reminder?
It will be a time of unprecedented suppression of the gospel and persecution of believers. If God is truly not willing that any should perish, he will send angels, and he will send 144,000 witnesses. You act a bit like you aren’t familiar with how our loving and patient God operates.

It will be a time of unprecedented suppression of the gospel and persecution of believers. If God is truly not willing that any should perish, he will send angels, and he will send 144,000 witnesses. You act a bit like you aren’t familiar with how our loving and patient God operates.
You act a bit like you’re paid to say some of the things you say.

just an observation.

floss

Star
If they could guarantee that...
Then yeah, people would pay to have it.
Pay a lot.
Reason why I suggest that was because of this verse:

“And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭9:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Perhaps the MOB "promise" some form of "salvation".

TokiEl

Superstar
The mark of the beast is the coming corona vaccine.

So 2 out of 3 of you guys were wrong.

That's not bad.