Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thunderian

Superstar
So just a question..Do you believe the 4 horses of the apocalypse are literal horses, running through the earth in the end times, that we will see them? Like the first white horse rides out and has a crown and a bow. So we will see a literal person or being running through the earth on a white horse with a crown on his head and a bow in his hand conquering everything. Then when he gets done there will be a red horse and he will be visible and will ride out physically taking peace from the earth, then when he gets done there goes a black horse and he has a literal pair of balances in his hand, yells A measure of wheat for a penny and three measures of barley for a penny and don't hurt the oil and wine? And then the pale horse comes through and Death will be literally seated on this horse and will ride around killing people with a sword and hunger and the beasts of the earth?
The four horsemen are not literal, but the things they represent — conquest, war, famine, plague — are. The Bible uses symbols throughout, but it’s folly to say that things are all literal, or all symbolic. You have to use your common sense.

TokiEl

Superstar
If angels are flying though the sky telling people not to get the mark on pain of eternal damnation, I don’t think it matters how the antichrist tries to sell it.
The three angels are not flying in the sky informing people... just as the four horsemen are not riding upon the earth.

Stay away from trying to interpret the Script as you have just proven that you are incompetent.

Surley

Established
The four horsemen are not literal, but the things they represent — conquest, war, famine, plague — are. The Bible uses symbols throughout, but it’s folly to say that things are all literal, or all symbolic. You have to use your common sense.
agreed. Just to clarify by prayer and revelation from the HOLY SPIRIT we trust him to lead in all truth. So the Angel flying thru midheaven also could represent the gospel going to the ends of the earth say through the internet and the Angel warning of the destruction coming to those who receive the Mark also could be also be through the internet.. As Ive been taught the word angel in the original language means messenger. Just a possibility. Also because the Holy Spirit pricks our conscience whether a thing is to be avoided or accepted. We should ALWAYS bath our decisions to accept things into our lives through prayer

floss

Star
If angels are flying though the sky telling people not to get the mark on pain of eternal damnation, I don’t think it matters how the antichrist tries to sell it.
So the veil will be lifted and people will actually see angels with their physical eyes?

You will take the vaccine ?
nope, I think vaccines are the precursor of the MOB. What about the forehead?

Thunderian

Superstar
The three angels are not flying in the sky informing people... just as the four horsemen are not riding upon the earth.

Stay away from trying to interpret the Script as you have just proven that you are incompetent.
Whether they are literal or symbolic, do you not believe John when he says that the gospel will be preached to all nations, and that all nations will be warned against taking the mark? You and @phipps are very quick to dismiss something in Revelation as symbolic, but you are not so fast when it comes to explaining what you mean by that. Why is it symbolic? If it is symbolic, what does it symbolize, if not a warning to the nations of the earth against taking the mark?

TokiEl

Superstar
Whether they are literal or symbolic, do you not believe John when he says that the gospel will be preached to all nations, and that all nations will be warned against taking the mark?
The Gospel or Good News had been preached to all nations... and nobody will warn nations against taking the mark as all nations are in on the agenda of the United Nations to implement the mark.

You and @phipps are very quick to dismiss something in Revelation as symbolic, but you are not so fast when it comes to explaining what you mean by that. Why is it symbolic? If it is symbolic, what does it symbolize, if not a warning to the nations of the earth against taking the mark?
We are warned in the book of Revelation to not take the mark... and blessed are those who read it.

Thunderian

Superstar
How can you not be a troll ?
You know my views on this by now. I am simply reading the plain words of the Bible. All of us who believe now will be removed from the earth before the antichrist appears and before the mark is required for anything.

Any time you run into something that doesn't match your interpretation of the Bible, you say it's symbolic. That only works for so long before you run into massive problems. I am not sure how you can be happy with an interpretation of scripture that is so patched together and silly.

TokiEl

Superstar
You know my views on this by now. I am simply reading the plain words of the Bible. All of us who believe now will be removed from the earth before the antichrist appears and before the mark is required for anything.
That is absolutely not true.

Any time you run into something that doesn't match your interpretation of the Bible, you say it's symbolic. That only works for so long before you run into massive problems. I am not sure how you can be happy with an interpretation of scripture that is so patched together and silly.
I am TokiEl... and you're not twat.

Thunderian

Superstar
agreed. Just to clarify by prayer and revelation from the HOLY SPIRIT we trust him to lead in all truth. So the Angel flying thru midheaven also could represent the gospel going to the ends of the earth say through the internet and the Angel warning of the destruction coming to those who receive the Mark also could be also be through the internet.. As Ive been taught the word angel in the original language means messenger. Just a possibility. Also because the Holy Spirit pricks our conscience whether a thing is to be avoided or accepted. We should ALWAYS bath our decisions to accept things into our lives through prayer
I doubt that God will trust the broadcasting of a message so important to something like the internet, and I certainly wouldn't characterize the internet as an angel. Would you?

Thunderian

Superstar
So the veil will be lifted and people will actually see angels with their physical eyes?
I believe, and the Bible says, that the message the angels carry will be heard and understood by every person on earth.

Thunderian

Superstar
nobody will warn nations against taking the mark
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

TokiEl

Superstar
I believe, and the Bible says, that the message the angels carry will be heard and understood by every person on earth.
You will wait for an angel in the sky to inform you about the mark of the beast ?

And if the angel has not showed up before the vaccine... you will reason that the vaccine is not the mark of the beast ?

Thunderian

Superstar
You will wait for an angel in the sky to inform you about the mark of the beast ?
I won't be here.

And if the angel has not showed up before the vaccine... you will reason that the vaccine is not the mark of the beast ?
A warning that comes too late is useless. I may not take the vaccine, but it won't be because I believe it's the mark.