Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are all Satan--> his unholy trinity, if you will. :p

But I should clarify-- my point is this person has not yet arrived; he has not been identified. So this so-called vax couldn't be the actual mark because he mandates the Mark. And... the meaning of the Mark cannot be hidden from anyone-- not to my knowledge, anyway.

As @Maldarker mentioned, as well

... because it is not until the apostasy shall have come first, and the man of lawlessness (sin) shall have been revealed—the son of destruction, the one opposing and exalting himself above every so-called god or object of worship—so as for him to sit down in the temple of God, setting forth that he himself is God.
2 THESS. 2

That's my take.
But the Beast won't reveal himself as "The Beast", correct? People won't be conscious that they are worshipping the evil one, they will do so because they think it is "good" due to ignorance. Hence they will kneel and say who is like unto the beast and marvel at his false miracles and prodigies, such as curing disease.

Personally I do think this vaccine is the mark. It changes our DNA into a lower form and therefore disconnects our body from its divine connection established by nature. I think the mark was and is a spiritual thing, in our inner spiritual part first of all, and the vaccine is its solidification in this world. Is it possible that someone who does not follow the beast within themselves gets the vaccine? i think so, so I think the spiritual mark is primary and the vax is secondary, but the vaccine is its physical component. Those are my musings upon it

TokiEl

Superstar
The man of sin whom we safely suppose is the antichrist... cannot be revealed before this restriction is removed.

Well we know today that technology is unrestricted.

There is no longer any restriction on technology right.

And together with this unrestrained technology is the mass UFO sightings and all the alleged alien abductions.

UFO/aliens and technology are today no longer restricted.

Did we get our technology from aliens ?

And how can the antichrist be revealed with technology ?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Now the antichrist is not the same as the little horn.

The little horn belongs to the first beast with the seven heads etc... while the antichrist belongs to the second beast with the two horns etc.

The antichrist is just the second in command.

The little horn has not shown up yet.

First the ten kings with no kingdoms will incinerate the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Then the little horn will come... like a pompous bastard.

Maldarker

Star
Is the Holy spirit going to be removed ?
Yes & no. The Restraining portion yes the presence no because GOD's SPIRIT is always present.

In his second epistle to the Thessalonians, Paul assured the church that they were not yet living in the Day of the Lord, that is, the end times’ judgment had not yet begun. In 2 Thessalonians 2:3 he says, “Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.” According to God’s timetable, the Day of the Lord and the accompanying judgment will not start until two things happen: a global rebellion occurs and the Antichrist is revealed. Paul then mentions what is currently keeping the evil in check: “And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed” (verses 6–8).

Paul does not specifically identify what or who the restraining force is, since the Thessalonians already knew. Many scholars have speculated as to the identity of the restrainer, naming the restraining force as 1) the Roman government; 2) gospel preaching; 3) the binding of Satan; 4) the providence of God; 5) the Jewish state; 6) the church; 7) the Holy Spirit; and 8) Michael the archangel. We believe the restrainer is none other than the Holy Spirit, or we could say the Holy Spirit working through the New Testament church.

Supporting the idea that the Holy Spirit within the church is the restrainer is the fact that the restrainer is referenced both as a thing (neuter gender, verse 6) and as a person (masculine gender, verse 7). Also, the power delaying Satan’s masterplan to unveil his false messiah must be of God. It makes much more sense to say that the Holy Spirit is curbing the devil than a political entity or even an angel. The Holy Spirit of God is the only Person with sufficient (supernatural) power to do this restraining.

Of course, the Spirit works through believers to accomplish this. The church, indwelt by the Spirit of God, has always been part of what holds society back from the swelling tide of lawless living. At some point, Paul says, the Spirit will “step aside” from His restraining work, allowing sin to have dominion over mankind. Second Thessalonians 2:7 can be literally rendered, “The secret of lawlessness is already working, only it cannot be revealed until he who now withholds disappears from the midst.” We believe this “disappearing from the midst” will happen at the time the church leaves the earth at the rapture. The Holy Spirit will still be present in the earth, of course, but He will be taken out of the way in the sense that His unique sin-restraining ministry—through God’s people—will be removed (see Genesis 6:3).

Second Thessalonians 2 is clear that the removal of the restrainer’s influence precedes the revealing of the Antichrist. Given free rein during the tribulation, the lawless one will “use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders” to deceive the people of the earth (verses 9–10). After the Antichrist’s time is up, the Lord Jesus will return and overthrow the man of sin by “the breath of his mouth and destroy [him] by the splendor of his coming” (verse 8). Evil is restrained right now; once the Church Age ends, the hindrance to evil will be removed, and the rebellion will seem to be winning; however, the ultimate doom of evil is sure.

TokiEl

Superstar
At some point, Paul says, the Spirit will “step aside” from His restraining work, allowing sin to have dominion over mankind. Second Thessalonians 2:7 can be literally rendered, “The secret of lawlessness is already working, only it cannot be revealed until he who now withholds disappears from the midst.”
The secret or mystery of sin or lawlessness is already working but is not revealed until the restrainer or the restriction is removed... then the secret or mystery of sin or lawlessness will be revealed.

What is Paul talking about ?

Is he talking about the occult ?

Ephesians 6 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

UFO and aliens ? And ascended masters and what not ?

We believe this “disappearing from the midst” will happen at the time the church leaves the earth at the rapture.
2 Thess 2 1Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed.

There will be no rapture or gathering together with Jesus Christ... before the man of sin whom we safely suppose is the antichrist is revealed.

You who are alive at the end of the age... will see the antichrist.

After that God knows how long... Jesus will come and gather His elect.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
The secret or mystery of sin or lawlessness is already working but is not revealed until the restrainer or the restriction is removed... then the secret or mystery of sin or lawlessness will be revealed.

What is Paul talking about ?

Is he talking about the occult ?

Ephesians 6 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

UFO and aliens ? And ascended masters and what not ?

2 Thess 2 1Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness—the son of destruction—is revealed.

There will be no rapture or gathering together with Jesus Christ... before the antichrist is revealed.
Ok question do you believe that a born again christian who believes JESUS & GODs work of salvation is or is not filled with the HOLY SPIRIT. yes or no?

TokiEl

Superstar
Ok question do you believe that a born again christian who believes JESUS & GODs work of salvation is or is not filled with the HOLY SPIRIT. yes or no?
I know the Holy spirit guides us into truths and convicts us of sins.

So if a christian is lukewarm concerning sins and do not recognize truths... then the Holy spirit is not moving in that person who calls himself a christian.

TokiEl

Superstar
Now why would you ask me about that... when we were trying to figure out what is ment in 2 Thess 2 ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Who are the ten kings with no kingdoms ?

They will nuke the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Who are they ?

Well idk... could be that behind the scene the whole world is divided into ten regions as per the club of Rome proposal. Or could it be the ten imperial circles of the former holy Roman empire ? Or could it be that ching chong chinaman lol is on to something ?

Idk i just know they will nuke a great city.

TokiEl

Superstar
If Divine justice is a thing and i suppose it is right... if you nuke someone sooner or later you're gonna get nuked too.

Maldarker

Star
Who are the ten kings with no kingdoms ?

They will nuke the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Who are they ?

Well idk... could be that behind the scene the whole world is divided into ten regions as per the club of Rome proposal. Or could it be the ten imperial circles of the former holy Roman empire ? Or could it be that ching chong chinaman lol is on to something ?

Idk i just know they will nuke a great city.
So you go with a racial slur. Ok ty. I know where you stand.

juniper

Rookie
Long story short, I personally believe the mark of the beast will be technology/dna promising immortality offered by false alien saviors.
False aliens may or may not appear, but Revelation specifically states that an image of the beast will be set up and those who refuse to worship the image will be killed, and Also, they will be forced to receive a mark without which they will not be able to buy or sell. This is one instance where scripture does not seem to be using symbolic imagery, but literal terms. Interesting to note that No One gets an exemption, unlike the post office and certain federal employees have with the vaccine. It specifically states that slave/free, small or great are forced into the deal.

TokiEl

Superstar
False aliens may or may not appear, but Revelation specifically states that an image of the beast will be set up and those who refuse to worship the image will be killed, and Also, they will be forced to receive a mark without which they will not be able to buy or sell. This is one instance where scripture does not seem to be using symbolic imagery, but literal terms. Interesting to note that No One gets an exemption, unlike the post office and certain federal employees have with the vaccine. It specifically states that slave/free, small or great are forced into the deal.
Everybody knows that everything will be connected to the internet.

So the chief candidate for the image of the beast at this point in time is AI.

Are there nano chips in the "vaccine" ? Not that i think being nanochipped would condemn anybody... but if you want to be part of a big experiment where your own cells produce what is written in the modifed genetic code... then who knows what you'll become ?

There are in the Bible two intelligent species in the world... the seed of the serpent and the seed of man. And maybe if you take this "vaccine" you'll become the former ?

Bubbajay

Veteran
No I don't think it is since its not injected in the right hand or forehead. It most certainly is a warm-up to it though. There's people in the government now gauging the reaction of the populace to see how many would reject it first. 40% rejecting it in the US isn't good for them. It would have to be a lot lower for them to bring it out finally. Unless they destroy the US instead.