Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cyt456

Established
I didn't ask who the seal will be given to, I asked what you believe the seal is?

And if you believe the beast to be the papacy (as some do in this thread), then the papacy told us what its mark is.

This is from the Catholic catechism:

"Question: Have you any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?

Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her—she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.”

Cardinal Gibbons claimed that Sunday‐keeping was the mark of Roman Catholic authority:

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act. It could not have been otherwise, as none in those days would have dreamed of doing anything, in matters spiritual, ecclesiastical and religious without her. This act is a mark of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Roy Allan Anderson, Unfolding the Revelation - Evangelistic Studies for Public Presentation (California: Pacific Press Publishing Association, 1953).

"Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." Catholic Record (September 1, 1923).

I posted this in this post in this very thread.

God’s seal/mark, or symbol, of authority.

Ezekiel 20:12, "I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.”

Exodus 31:17, “It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth.”

The Sabbath Commandment is not only the heart of the Ten Commandments, but it is also the seal of the commandments.

Remove it and the commandments have no authority. Every law must state the name of the lawgiver, his title, and his jurisdiction. In the Fourth Commandment we find the name of the Lawgiver, LORD; his jurisdiction, the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them; and his position or title of Creator, the LORD made. This commandment defines whose authority is being acknowledged when these specific Ten Commandments are obeyed.

Any adherent of any religion could subscribe to the other nine Commandments. A change in the seal means a change of rulership—it implies a new authority with power to implement laws. When we obey a law, we are submitting to the authority whose seal is on that law.

It has always been Satan’s aim to have more authority than God. By claiming authority as lawgiver, and enforcing his seal in opposition to God’s seal, Satan shifts the position of authority from God to himself. Obedience to his seal (or mark) of authority means subjection to his government in direct opposition to that of God. This is the ultimate apostasy.

Humanity will fully submit to Satan’s reign by submitting to this fake seal and practising Sunday worship. Until such laws are enacted, freedom of choice is still possible. The mark of the Beast only leads to ultimate separation from God once individuals are forced to choose whom they wish to obey. If they choose to obey God in this issue, then the penalty is persecution. If they choose to obey the earthly authorities, then the penalty is separation from God.

We will all have to make this choice.

So you trust what catholic church claims? For what I know, they could be messing with you. The people who believes Sunday law could be taking the MOB and thinking it is not Sunday law. A lot of people from my moms’ church took the vaccine because they are waiting on a sunday law.
I don’t think there will be a Sunday law, too many atheists created by school system for a reason.

I don’t want to continue this topic as I have nothing more to offer. I understand it is difficult to change people’s believe. You are your own boss feel free to do whateve.

phipps

Star
@cyt456,

So you trust what catholic church claims? For what I know, they could be messing with you. The people who believes Sunday law could be taking the MOB and thinking it is not Sunday law.
I trust the Bible's claims which are God's claims too. The Bible has described the beast to us and only the papacy fits that description. Over the past centuries many Christians knew it and called the papacy out. The papacy persecuted and killed millions of Christians who refused to submit to its authority. The papacy/Catholic church inspite of itself is fulfilling and will fulfill the prophecies about her.

A lot of people from my moms’ church took the vaccine because they are waiting on a sunday law.
Did they? Well the vaccine is not the mark of the beast because there is no spiritual or conscious decision involved in it as to who we worship and follow. Personally I don't intend to get the vaccine and there is nothing wrong with that either. If we are alive during the enforcement of the mark of the beast then we will have to choose. Although those who get the seal of God will have been leading true Christian lives in obedience to Christ before the mark of the best is enforced.

I don’t think there will be a Sunday law, too many atheists created by school system for a reason.
This is not about what you think though is it? Its about what God has told us will happen through prophecy. If we understand end time prophecy, the Bible clearly tells the us the mark of the beast will be enforced. The beast/the papacy has told us what its mark is, so it is going to enforce Sunday worship.

If we do not consent to receive this mark or worship the image to the beast we will not be able to buy or sell as Revelation 13:16-17 says. Eventually there will be a law that if you do not receive this mark or worship the image you will be killed (Revelation 13:15). In spite of this pressure, God's people will not receive it.

I don’t want to continue this topic as I have nothing more to offer. I understand it is difficult to change people’s believe. You are your own boss feel free to do whateve.
Fine but the only Person who can change our beliefs is the Holy Spirit. I know I am telling you biblical truths but only God can soften your heart to accept and believe these truths. God bless.[/QUOTE]

Maldarker

Star
@cyt456

Don't bother on this point with phipps. Already went around & around if you want to see back posts of this to explain what a mark is vs a seal. Also why it will be a physical MARK.

bfisher10011

Rookie
In the last days it will be required to receive the mark of the beast in the hand or the head in order to buy or sell... but Jesus warns us not to receive it. He basically says we are better off dead than to take the mark of the beast.

So i ask... is the coming corona vaccine the mark of the beast ?

The vaccine is leading to it.

phipps

Star
@cyt456

Don't bother on this point with phipps. Already went around & around if you want to see back posts of this to explain what a mark is vs a seal. Also why it will be a physical MARK.
And you keep forgetting the symbolic language of Revelation. You ignore it in fact. Revelation 13 is steeped in symbolic language and it all needs deciphering.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@cyt456

I posted this on a different thread but it has been the growing conviction I have been having for some time now…

If I were a malevolent undying spirit, I think I would progress things towards my desired endgame in stages.

Stage 1a
: Unleash CV on the world but slip in 666s, “Luciferase” rumours of quantum dots etc etc. I.e. play out something just close enough to Rev 13 to get some Christians distressed and concerned enough to tell their non-Christian friends not to get vaccinated. Simultaneously fuel an anti-vax movement where the cry is of loss of civil liberties. If it is possible, create a scenario where people of different eschatological views annoy and argue with one another rather than share the Gospel.

Stage 1b: Develop in the minds of the majority that “anti-vax” = crank. Thus, both Christians and libertarians are dangerous cranks and the sensible man listens to what he is told by the state and yields liberties for the sake of the greater good.

^ I think this is where we are at. What follows is pure speculation…

Stage 2a: Once a majority of people are vaccinated, progress to a digital (phone based) ID and apply restrictions on the unvaccinated with a heavy hand (thus further polarising public sentiments and causing greater societal division).

Stage 2b: Now that the public is conditioned into the idea of new variants, continue to create new forms of CV to elude present vaccine efficacy.

Stage 3: Taking the vax scenario further, there are a huge variety of vaccines out there and different national criteria for the implementation of schemes. Begin to seed the idea that present vaccines are failing and in order to survive this onslaught of viruses, more drastic measures like CRISPR modification of the genome may be necessary to change humanity to avoid the ongoing curse of CV (alluding to evolution and cosnstant change during humanities past).

Stage 4a: Rumour in the media and then offer to the super-rich this vastly improved vaccine / genetic upgrade, bundled with the promise of it being able to effectively patch up our genetic code, reduce burdens on the health services and extend quality of life significantly.

Stage 4b: Create an angry and vocal group of “have-nots” who feel disenfranchised by only the elites receiving the “upgrade”. Ferment division and discontent.

Stage 4c: Simultaneously weaponise the individual by making those without digital ID the likely source of new infections in the public mind. Create the scenario of digital fraud to elude the authorities with non-biometric IDs. Create an underclass of “enemies of the state” in the mass consciousness.

Stage 5: Allow (and later require) citizens to have a biometric ID that cannot be faked, complete with a vastly enhanced “genetic upgrade” vaccine. Let people thank the new mercurial, visionary world leader who takes credit (and ultimately worship) for wiping out genetic disease, extending life and creating a “new normal” they had never dared to hope for.

Footnote on the above speculation:-

I hope I’m wrong. I wouldn’t want anyone to live through this and I would personally like the world to get back to normal ASAP.

Maldarker

Star
And you keep forgetting the symbolic language of Revelation. You ignore it in fact. Revelation 13 is steeped in symbolic language and it all needs deciphering.
Ever hear the quote a picture is worth a thousand words....
No i don't forget...and its not just symbolic

phipps

Star
@Maldarker,

None of the beasts of Revelation 13 are literal but yet the mark of the beast is?

The first beast rises "up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy" (verse 1) Is this beast literal? And what does it mean having seven heads, ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns with blasphemy on his heads?

This same beast is "like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority" (verse 2).

It had a deadly wound as if it were wounded to death.

The deadly wound healed.

Then "and all the world wondered after the beast" (verse 3).

The dragon was worshipped and gave the beast power.

The beast spoke great things and power was given to him to continue 42 months. Are the 42 months literal?

The beast opened its mouth and blasphemed God, blasphemed His name and His tabernacle that is in heaven.

It was granted to this beast to make war with the saints.

Authority was given to him over every tribe, tongue and nation.

"All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world" (verse 8).

The second beast comes out of the earth and has two horns like a lamb and speaks a dragon (verse 11). What does this mean?

He exercises all authority of the first beast and causes all who dwell on earth to worship the first beast whose wound was healed.

"He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived" (verse 14).

This beast "was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed" (verse 15). What is the image to the beast?

"He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name" (verses 16-17). Is this mark literal or symbolic? What about receiving it in the right hand or foreheads? Is that literal too? How do you know?

elsbet

Superstar
If by the coming you mean like after 2 more "pandemics", probably, but it would be fully disclosed as an explicit decision and not hidden like the Graphene? maybe? could be idk
Right-- it has to be a conscious decision.

NOT taking the Mark is a (physical) death sentence. You cannot even buy food without the MotB.

And my understanding is once you take the Mark, that's it. There is no turning back. It is a Spiritual death sentence.

But yeah-- they can't slip us a mickey, and then call it a day. :D

elsbet

Superstar
I go to an independent church but we do teach most (not all) adventist doctrine. They have the most biblical truth in Christendom.
To each his own.
Appreciate the response, though.

I looked up the 1260 years--> Catholic persecution of Protestants-- and 99% of the results were from the SDA concerning Revelation, I believe. Mostly pdf format so I didn't read. >.<

Either way, there have been other incidences of persecution when people were marked quite literally with an etching (<-- link), as in Revelation 13. Neither example is biblical proof though.

Having said all that-- I love Walter Veith. I've been watching and listening to him for years.

Ever hear the quote a picture is worth a thousand words....

No i don't forget...and its not just symbolic
Correct... the description of the Beast is figurative, and we know by the use of SIMILE in those verses: like a leopard, like a bear, like a dragon. The explanation is given in the bible, as well, in both the Old (Dan. 7:23) and New Testaments (Rev. 19:20).

BUT... the description of the Mark, does not use figurative language. And the word is completely different than the one used for the Seal (of God)-- I doubt that's an accident.

My opinion on the matter... either Satan is not capable of Sealing his "followers" in the same way God does, OR... God will not permit him to do so. Satan does not have carte blanche, so to speak-- he can only do what he's been permitted to do, until the final scene.

phipps

Star
To each his own.

Correct... the description of the Beast is figurative, and we know by the use of SIMILE in those verses: like a leopard, like a bear, like a dragon. The explanation is given in the bible, as well, in both the Old (Dan. 7:23) and New Testaments (Rev. 19:20).

BUT... the description of the Mark, does not use figurative language. And the word is completely different than the one used for the Seal (of God)-- I doubt that's an accident.

My opinion on the matter... either Satan is not capable of Sealing his "followers" in the same way God does, OR... God will not permit him to do so. Satan does not have carte blanche, so to speak-- he can only do what he's been permitted to do, until the final scene.
Remember when it comes to the truth of the Bible its never with the majority, its always with the minority even within Christendom. The reason why 99% of the results of the what you searched was SDA was because they are one of very few denominations who know this topic biblically. There is another topic I posted on here about the heavenly temple and that too is not taught in most of Christianity yet its completely biblical. I have said it before on this forum that the way to study the Bible is study a whole subject from the whole Bible to find out how God works and the message from it. That is how SDA's study the Bible and know God's truth on most subjects.

Sadly most Christians will turn on the minority true Christians.

Most incidences of marking in the Bible are figurative (Deuteronomy 6:8, Ezekiel 9:4). My point is that in Revelation symbolic language is used so the mark of the beast is not literal.

Veith teaches SDA doctrine which is biblical truth. He has a series on YouTube called "Whats up prof" which is very inciteful and he has one episode where he talks about the mark of the beast. Since you like him, I would encourage you to listen to Him and read all scripture related to it. He is good at explaining the Bible as you know. On the Amazing Discoveries blog he has said about the mark of the beast:

"It is surprising how many theories there are on the mark of the Beast, ranging from computer-generated IDs to implants of computer chips, none of which have any bearing on character, a personal relationship with God, or subjection to the government of God.

All of these theoretical marks may be useful to the Enemy in terms of monitoring human activities and controlling access to resources, but they cannot be the mark of the Beast, if the Beast is the Papacy as we see in Revelation 13."

it uses figurative language, the whole chapter does. When we compare it to other Bible passages in Deuteronomy 6:8, for example, that makes it clear that it is talking about God's character in our minds. The mark of the beast in the hand (what we do) or in on the head (what we think) is the same way to describe the seal of God. It is not something visible for men. Since this idea of having a mark or seal is used figuratively throughout the Bible, we also understand it figuratively in Revelation 13. In Deuteronomy 6:8 Moses and Israelites did not literally bind it on their hands and forehead, even though we find some Jews literally bound portions of Scripture to their foreheads for all to see. That is not what God asked of them or meant.

All those who do not receive God's seal, will automatically receive the mark of the beast. So who does all the sealing? It is God. He does not need us to be marked physically, God (all knowing) will know as He knows now who is for Him and who isn't.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
@Maldarker,

None of the beasts of Revelation 13 are literal but yet the mark of the beast is?

The beasts are actually literal to the person writing the book.The beasts are a literal example of the spirit it represents. Aka the avatar of that spirit beast.

Just answering a little at a time. and a question of my own who was the bible written for? First just answer who it was for first.

phipps

Star
@Maldarker,

[/QUOTE]

The beasts are actually literal to the person writing the book.
You think John the apostle believed that there was a literal beast that rose out of the sea, that had seven heads and ten horns, with ten crowns on his horns? That this same beast was like a leopard with feet like a bear and a mouth of a lion?

The beasts are a literal example of the spirit it represents. Aka the avatar of that spirit beast.
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean here but John was an apostle filled with the Holy Spirit and he had read the Old Testament where all the symbols of Revelation come from.

The symbols for the first beast of Revelation 13:2 for example come from Daniel 7. Even there the symbols were not literal. Revelation 13:2 says, "Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority." Lets break down this verse while showing the symbols written of in Daniel 7.

- was like a leopard, "After this I looked, and there was another, like a leopard, which had on its back four wings of a bird. The beast also had four heads, and dominion was given to it" (Daniel 7:6).

- his feet were like the feet of a bear, "And suddenly another beast, a second, like a bear. It was raised up on one side, and had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. And they said thus to it: ‘Arise, devour much flesh!’" (Daniel 7:5).

- and his mouth like the mouth of a lion, "The first was like a lion, and had eagle’s wings. I watched till its wings were plucked off; and it was lifted up from the earth and made to stand on two feet like a man, and a man’s heart was given to it" (Daniel 7:4).

The fourth beast of Daniel 7 is just described as, "dreadful and terrible, exceedingly strong. It had huge iron teeth; it was devouring, breaking in pieces, and trampling the residue with its feet. It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns" (Daniel 7:7). The ten horns are described in Revelation 13:1.

- The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. We know know the dragon is Satan because the Bible tells us in Revelation 12:7-9, “And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Then in Daniel 7:17 Daniel is told, "Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth." Do you believe John the apostle did not know that the first beast of Revelation 13 is a combination of the four beasts of Daniel 7 and the beast symbols were of kingdoms/empires?

John knew the language in his visions from God was symbolic.

Just answering a little at a time. and a question of my own who was the bible written for? First just answer who it was for first.
Okay I will wait for you answers.

I will answer your question about who the Bible was written for. The Bible was written for mankind, for all of us. To give us hope, to reveal Jesus as Saviour, to teach us how to become saved and live in this sinful world as true Christians daily (sanctification), for doctrine, reproof, correction, instruction, to come to the knowledge of God's truth. The Bible says:

John 17:17, “Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.”

John 5:39, "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me."

Romans 15:4 , "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope."

1 Timothy 2:3-4, "For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth."

2 Timothy 3:15, "and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus."

2 Timothy 3:16, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness."

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
What do you think John saw? Just a normal group of people going about and the end? Since that's the case let's make it into a symbolic image? Y? if its a symbolic example y each one is different doing different things so he saw the actual things he saw in the heavens not in this reality. Would be similar to the prince of persia spirit of Daniel.

phipps

Star
What do you think John saw? Just a normal group of people going about and the end? Since that's the case let's make it into a symbolic image? Y? if its a symbolic example y each one is different doing different things so he saw the actual things he saw in the heavens not in this reality. Would be similar to the prince of persia spirit of Daniel.
What do you think John saw? Just a normal group of people going about and the end?
No.

Since that's the case let's make it into a symbolic image?
John knew symbolic language was used in the Bible. The book of Revelation uses symbols from the Old Testament (especially the book of Ezekiel) that John would have recognised. He did not think the beasts or other symbology was literal.

Y? if its a symbolic example y each one is different doing different things so he saw the actual things he saw in the heavens not in this reality. Would be similar to the prince of persia spirit of Daniel.
Is this based on the Bible or on what you think?

John did not see actual things in the heavens (whatever that means), he was in vision. Visions was/is one of the ways God spoke/speaks to His prophets (Numbers 12:6, 8). A vision in the Bible is when God, Jesus, or an angel appears to someone, or when a person is given a supernatural view of an event that takes place in another time and another place. Visions have been likened to having a dream while awake. John spoke of being "in the Spirit" (Revelation 1:10, 4:2, 17:3, 21:10).

Other prophets in the Bible received visions including Daniel. Daniel 7 of the beasts of the lion, bear, leopard and indescribable beast which represented the kingdoms of Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, and Rome, were seen in vision. Verses 1-2 say, "In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon, Daniel had a dream and visions of his head while on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream, telling the main facts. Daniel spoke, saying, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the Great Sea."

The prince of Persia you mentioned was seen a vision and is found in Daniel 10. Verse 7 says, "And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision, for the men who were with me did not see the vision; but a great terror fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves."

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
The prince is a spiritual entity as things unfold on earth it unfolds in the heavens that obvious. That entity is not symbolic as per the verses:

In response to Daniel’s prayer, God sent a heavenly messenger to explain the vision. However, the messenger was delayed for those same three weeks, as he explains to Daniel: “But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia” (Daniel 10:13). Later, the angel speaking to Daniel predicts further fighting: “Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince)” (verses 20–21).

You don't think spiritual entities represent kingdoms or nations?

Thats the problem with u don't take the bible at its world everything is symbolic to you? I know GOD speaks in symbols but it represents a real thing such as the bronze snake on a staff that symbol represents what? If you don't know then friend you need to maybe check it out again.

TokiEl

Superstar
2 Thess 2 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

God will delude you into taking the mark of the beast... because you are wicked.

TokiEl

Superstar
You will not be presented with this is the mark of the beast... and an option to take it or not.

No you will be tricked into taking it.

TokiEl

Superstar
Do not trust somebody just because they pose as christians.

Cursed is the one who trusts in man.

Don't be a bible thumping pharisee devoid of the Spirit... but show humility before the Good shepherd.

You are a sheep... so don't pretend to be a shepherde.