Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L3M4

Star
If by the coming you mean like after 2 more "pandemics", probably, but it would be fully disclosed as an explicit decision and not hidden like the Graphene? maybe? could be idk

TokiEl

Superstar

TokiEl

Superstar
What or where is the forehead in the book of Revelation ?

Today we have a lot more words or vocabulary because of increased specialized knowledge.

Remember that when we try to interpret a 2000 year old book !

Deut 6 8 "And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes"

Between the eyes ?

Yes between the eyes !​

Last edited:
I think the vaccine is not the mark but will be included in the mark package meaning.

A digital tattoo that holds ur data and is implemented at the same time as injecting the vaccine will be most likely the mark of the beast. The vaccine will be another incentive to getting this mark or a vaccine for whatever pestilences come i don't think Corona is the last one we will see.

Ken peters who had a trib dream in the 80s said it was like a neon sun burst tattood in between the thumb and finger it will be voluntary at first. I have a feeling that the first 3.5 years of trib the mark will not have any negative effect but will be killswitch engage for the last 3.5 years.

It will definitely have to do with cash so the vax can't be the mark it's not related to buying or selling yet.

I do think the vaccine makes u more controllable, physically weaker and probably much like fluoride more docile. It also probably can lead to manipulation through frequency. The question is does it make u irredeemable I do not think so not at this point. It's not tied in to worship and it needs to be a mark. Whatever this is insidious but it just shows the mark will be infinitely worse.

TokiEl

Superstar
I think the vaccine is not the mark but will be included in the mark package meaning.

A digital tattoo that holds ur data and is implemented at the same time as injecting the vaccine will be most likely the mark of the beast. The vaccine will be another incentive to getting this mark or a vaccine for whatever pestilences come i don't think Corona is the last one we will see.

Ken peters who had a trib dream in the 80s said it was like a neon sun burst tattood in between the thumb and finger it will be voluntary at first. I have a feeling that the first 3.5 years of trib the mark will not have any negative effect but will be killswitch engage for the last 3.5 years.

It will definitely have to do with cash so the vax can't be the mark it's not related to buying or selling yet.

I do think the vaccine makes u more controllable, physically weaker and probably much like fluoride more docile. It also probably can lead to manipulation through frequency. The question is does it make u irredeemable I do not think so not at this point. It's not tied in to worship and it needs to be a mark. Whatever this is insidious but it just shows the mark will be infinitely worse.
Who is Ken Peters ?

I know who he is but why do you hear him ?

It's nice to have opinions about the mark of the beast but... there really is no room for errors here.

So if you're not sure... please don't guess.

cyt456

Established
isn’t cyber polygon planned to crush the financial system once for all and will allow a new, more secure, crypto based money system to be introduced. Oh, the only way to access it is through a digital wallet within you and you have to be vaccinated to have it
It is just my guess, might or might not happen

phipps

Star
Revelation 13:15-16 says, "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

The Mark of the beast or God's seal will be about what we choose in our hearts. Its a heart issue. Whatever the governments introduce to make it hard for God's people to buy or sell or to kill them, people will have chosen consciously who to worship and follow before that.

cyt456

Established
I go to an independent church but we do teach most (not all) adventist doctrine. They have the most biblical truth in Christendom.
my mom is a seventh day Adventist, I agree the part to keep the sabbath holy and strict dietary law. But Sunday law is not the mark of the beast.
in Mathew 18:19-20, Jesus said “Again[a] I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
if the antichrist tries to implement Sunday law, then the believers can just have small gatherings at home on Saturday. How will the antichrist force them out of buy or sell.

cyt456

Established
Also, the seventh day Adventist promotes taking the vaccine, which is a big flag to me.
I would say, most of the worldly religious organizations tie too closely with the government, and have a hierarchical structure. You just don’t know who is on the top making orders. You can’t fully trust anyone.

phipps

Star
my mom is a seventh day Adventist, I agree the part to keep the sabbath holy and strict dietary law. But Sunday law is not the mark of the beast.
in Mathew 18:19-20, Jesus said “Again[a] I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”
if the antichrist tries to implement Sunday law, then the believers can just have small gatherings at home on Saturday. How will the antichrist force them out of buy or sell.
Can I ask what you believe God's seal/mark is? The mark of the beast is the direct opposite of that.

cyt456

Established
Can I ask what you believe God's seal/mark is? The mark of the beast is the direct opposite of that.
seal will be given to the 144000 Israeli. Others belong to the group of the following:

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Unless you belong to the tribes and did not defile yourself to the woman, you will not have the seal for protection and have to decide weather or not to receive the mark and face the presecution.

mark and seal are different, saying it is direct opposite is not biblical. different strong numbers

Last edited:

phipps

Star
seal will be given to the 14400 Israeli. Others belong to the group of the following:

After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

Unless you belong to the tribes and did not defile yourself to the woman, you will have to decide weather or not to receive the mark and will not be protected since you don’t have the seal.

mark and seal are different, saying it is direct opposite is not biblical
I didn't ask who the seal will be given to, I asked what you believe the seal is?

And if you believe the beast to be the papacy (as some do in this thread), then the papacy told us what its mark is.

This is from the Catholic catechism:

"Question: Have you any other way of proving that the Church has power to institute festivals of precept?

Answer: Had she not such power, she could not have done that in which all modern religionists agree with her—she could not have substituted the observance of Sunday the first day of the week, for the observance of Saturday the seventh day, a change for which there is no Scriptural authority.”

Cardinal Gibbons claimed that Sunday‐keeping was the mark of Roman Catholic authority:

"Of course the Catholic Church claims that the change was her act. It could not have been otherwise, as none in those days would have dreamed of doing anything, in matters spiritual, ecclesiastical and religious without her. This act is a mark of her ecclesiastical power and authority in religious matters." Roy Allan Anderson, Unfolding the Revelation - Evangelistic Studies for Public Presentation (California: Pacific Press Publishing Association, 1953).

"Sunday is our mark of authority...the church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact." Catholic Record (September 1, 1923).

I posted this in this post in this very thread.

God’s seal/mark, or symbol, of authority.

Ezekiel 20:12, "I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.”

Exodus 31:17, “It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth.”

The Sabbath Commandment is not only the heart of the Ten Commandments, but it is also the seal of the commandments.

Remove it and the commandments have no authority. Every law must state the name of the lawgiver, his title, and his jurisdiction. In the Fourth Commandment we find the name of the Lawgiver, LORD; his jurisdiction, the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them; and his position or title of Creator, the LORD made. This commandment defines whose authority is being acknowledged when these specific Ten Commandments are obeyed.

Any adherent of any religion could subscribe to the other nine Commandments. A change in the seal means a change of rulership—it implies a new authority with power to implement laws. When we obey a law, we are submitting to the authority whose seal is on that law.

It has always been Satan’s aim to have more authority than God. By claiming authority as lawgiver, and enforcing his seal in opposition to God’s seal, Satan shifts the position of authority from God to himself. Obedience to his seal (or mark) of authority means subjection to his government in direct opposition to that of God. This is the ultimate apostasy.

Humanity will fully submit to Satan’s reign by submitting to this fake seal and practising Sunday worship. Until such laws are enacted, freedom of choice is still possible. The mark of the Beast only leads to ultimate separation from God once individuals are forced to choose whom they wish to obey. If they choose to obey God in this issue, then the penalty is persecution. If they choose to obey the earthly authorities, then the penalty is separation from God.

We will all have to make this choice.