Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

Is the mark of the beast the coming corona vaccine ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TokiEl

Superstar
Well said! It was a test....for the coming paradigm shift (specifically said at the 30min mark)
A woman with a youtube channel said it was a test ? L0L ok.

Imagine what people will do when there is a fake jesus roaming the streets or giving commands while suspended in the air. People of a religious persuasion (especially Christian) need to think about all this. Unless you are ideologically stable/grounded, you will kill, snitch, and engage in all manner of cruelty because people you know refuse to bow to a fake god....when said fake prophet/messiah says refuseniks are the cause of certain problems, you'll do it for the "greater good".
Are you expecting a fake jesus ? I know muslims are.

Many muslims don't need to see or hear from god... to shoot stab ram or blow someone and themselves up.

But if fake jesus showed up maybe all muslims would go rabid ?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Many muslims don't need to see or hear from god... to shoot stab ram or blow someone and themselves up.

Antichrist shows up, and some Muslims will recognize this. Some Christians a s well.

TokiEl

Superstar
Antichrist shows up, and some Muslims will recognize this. Some Christians a s well.
I don't know about that.

As far as i am concerned the antichrist came on the scence almost a decade ago... and like with Christ not many recognize him.

Karlysymon

Superstar
You can protest all you want. To TPTB, it was an experiment/test/trial....in their own words
1679586070526.png

1679586110015.png

And that "social responsibility" included church hierarchies locking out unvaxxed congregants. If anyone thinks christian-on-christian persecution won't make a come back...think again.

Considering this comment, i have to conclude that you have never read the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24.

"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.
“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Last edited:

Maldarker

Star
I don't know about that.

As far as i am concerned the antichrist came on the scence almost a decade ago... and like with Christ not many recognize him.
He's on the scene...some tell tale signs are in thessalonians such as the great falling away seems that is a for sure check on the check list.

TokiEl

Superstar
You can protest all you want. To TPTB, it was an experiment/test/trial....in their own words
You take what tptb say as truths ? L0L

That's what trolls do.

And that "social responsibility" included church hierarchies locking out unvaxxed congregants. If anyone thinks christian-on-christian persecution won't make a come back...think again.
They are not all christians who say they are christians you know ?

Considering this comment, i have to conclude that you have never read the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24.

"For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

“Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.
“Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together

“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
I must have quoted from the Olivet Discourse of Matthew 24 a hundred times by now... which means you're not paying attention or trolling again.

TokiEl

Superstar
He's on the scene...some tell tale signs are in thessalonians such as the great falling away seems that is a for sure check on the check list.
Sure is and Jesus wondered if He will find faith on earth.

Apostasy in the vatican and in seminars and in megachurches and on youtube etc etc everywhere apostasy.

Not a single honest soul standing up for the right doctrine... nobody none except the shepherde. L0L

TokiEl

Superstar
John said antichrists are christian heretics... and so the emerging antichrist at the end of the age is the christian heretic.

Who can it be ?

TokiEl

Superstar
Could it be JAH ;) ?
The Antichrist is the christian heretic at the end of the age.

So he must have a huge following and authority over christians... i'm not aware of more than one or two members of the JAH cult so that is not significant enough to deserve the Antichrist epithet.

TokiEl

Superstar
I aint say many. I said some.
Did the Bible recognize him ?

In Daniel 9 Gabriel gave a countdown to Messiah the Prince... and a prince who is to come...

The countdown was to commence when the word went out to restore and rebuild Jerusalem.

Nisan 444 BC ---> 7x360 weeks + 62x360 weeks ---> Nisan 33 AD until Messiah the Prince.

------------ Church Age -----------

June 7 1967 ---> 7x360 weeks ---> September 23 2015 (Yom Kippur) until the prince who is to come.

If the prince who is to come is the Antichrist... he has been on the scene for almost a decade.

So who is he ?

Maldarker

Star
The Antichrist is the christian heretic at the end of the age.

So he must have a huge following and authority over christians... i'm not aware of more than one or two members of the JAH cult so that is not significant enough to deserve the Antichrist epithet.
Its a joke lol...but yeah not high up on the antichrist list of players

TokiEl

Superstar
Who is this prince or leader in Daniel 9 who is to come... ?

Dan 9 26And after the sixty-two periods of seven, Messiah is cut off, but not for Himself, and the people of the leader who is coming destroy the city and the holy place; and its end [is] with a flood, and until the end [is] war, [and] desolations [are] determined. - Literal Standard Version

When the Messiah has come on the scene and been cut off then 62 sevens are spent... (so only 7 sevens + 1 seven left).

Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple...so the prince who is to come is a prince of Roman (catholic).

Dan 9 27And he has strengthened a covenant with many [for] one period of seven, and [in] the midst of the period of seven he causes sacrifice and present to cease, and by the wing of abominations he is making desolate, even until the consummation, and that which is determined is poured on the desolate one.” - Literal Standard Version

This prince who is to come of Roman catholic shall strengthen a covenant with many... 7 sevens after the jews restore control over the Old City of Jerusalem. So june 7 1967 ---->7x360 weeks ---> Sept 23 2015 (Day of Atonement).

On sept 25 2015 the pope of Roman catholic came on the scene to strengthen the covenant (Agenda 21) with many (United Nations).

In the midst of the last seven years of this prophetic countdown... churches closed because of corona.

And by the wing of abominations (nuclear missile of Zechariah 5 ?)... the end is destructions.