Is The Illuminati Really Supposed To Win?

Antipapirus

Established
What a wonderful post. That was very lovely, thank you! You made my day and I appreciate your message.
You also made my day by making your day:)

Be happy and enjoy the ride

If you want to help ,try imagining in your mind the world i described
and believe it already happened, feel the joy of it, be grateful for it.

Not the stage where people go nuts

But the one after, where we become an almost star trek civilization overnight

Your mind has the power to create and if enough of us use that it will happen much sooner

yiksmes

Established
Some people believe that celebrating birthday is self worship, it's like selfies and narcissism, maybe thats why they call it satanic.
I think i understand the concept a bit, if someone gives me a gift/present, it's always nice, especially if unexpected.. But if i expect someone to give me a gift and they don't, then there might be a problem.. (Over nothing really)
But coming back to days when were kids, how many of us had those moments, when it's our birthday, and we walk around school, playground, home and who ever gives you the better present, you put them on the "cool list", who ever gives you something you don't like or even doesn't greet you happy birthday, you put them on a "shit list" ? )))

Kinda makes us conditioned to expect too much from young age.. - Just a thought and a guess))

There is a positive group fighting the Illuminati, they are doing so behind the scenes for 70 years.
The fight is underground, space and on the ground.

The good guys are winning the battle and the Illuminati are almost done for.
Thats an interesting take. But what criteria are we basing it on when we call the good guys, good?

Antipapirus

Established
Thats an interesting take. But what criteria are we basing it on when we call the good guys, good?

That's why I say good "GOOD"
Good = not Luciferian, p***phile, mass murderer and out of their goddam mind.

These "good" guys are former Illuminati members, defectors, Russia, Asia, part CIA and part FBI, sections of the Military industrial complex, Brazil and much more.

They have done some really bad things also in the past and they want to liberate us from the Illuminati but their intentions after that are not so good I believe.

They want to switch the power to their side in a more fair and nonpsycothic murderous way.

That's why we need to stay vigilant and not accept the crumbs given to us when the time comes.

We need to demand full disclosure and not let the same power structures replace one another

Antipapirus

Established
Thats why I asked because it seems that this group would just be one faction of the elite fighting against another faction of the elite.

The partial disclosure that these "good guys" want to bring us is equal to being transferred from the worst Russian gulag prison to house arrest in Bill Gates biggest mansion.

It will seem at first like a beautiful dream but in reality, its nothing compared to being a free billionaire traveling the world.

So when the shit hits the fan [ LOL] we will know whats up and that will be the time to stop listening to empty promises, stop worshiping liberating heroes that always turn to dictators, start waking everybody to the real world.

If you leave your car with the keys in the ignition in a high crime neighborhood -it will get stolen
So for once let's drive our own cars and take care of them
No more letting governments do our jobs while we sleep

mecca

Superstar
But coming back to days when were kids, how many of us had those moments, when it's our birthday, and we walk around school, playground, home and who ever gives you the better present, you put them on the "cool list", who ever gives you something you don't like or even doesn't greet you happy birthday, you put them on a "shit list" ?
I've never done that.

Aero

Superstar
Has anyone ever actually met a Luciferian? I'm being serious.

Like what's the criteria. There's so many different versions of Lucifer. Does it mean you speak the animal language?