Is the entertainment industry in Phillipines and other SEA countries linked to Hollywood occult?

wrongfred

Established
In print mediaI have seen celebs in South East asia doing Illuminati symbolism. I wonder if they are really part of the beast or are they naively copying thier Hollywood role models. I am aware that some Asian celebs are acquainted with the the New York and Hollywood crowd. Can we assume that they are also part of the Beast?

mecca

Superstar
It is probably a bit of both... some might be copying and some might be connected. The Hollywood occult's influence reaches pretty much everyone.

Aero

Superstar
Our subconscious minds are all linked to the same universal symbols. Some of us have character(s) more aligned with specific symbols. Therefore there is no real secret to the "magic" of Hollywood. These are just Archetypal events playing out. It's the Archetypes that have the real reach. And they aren't exclusive to Hollywood.

All the power of a cult also comes from symbols. Nothing more. To think more of any of this type of stuff is to essentially get in your own way.

TruthSucker

Established
The symbols you are referring to have been spread worldwide. Since the internet connected the whole world there is no more place "far away", the world is one now. So of course these symbols occur everywhere in the world where there's money to make.

You got any videos, links?

wrongfred

Established
The symbols you are referring to have been spread worldwide. Since the internet connected the whole world there is no more place "far away", the world is one now. So of course these symbols occur everywhere in the world where there's money to make.

You got any videos, links?

Scary indeed. They look so innocent but seem to be involved in such sinister stuff

colson

Rookie
Here is something from Malaysia. For those that don't know, "XES" is a reference to the Greek letters, Chi Xi Stigma, which look to the English speaker as "XES", but refers to 600 60 6, the '666' of the Bible's False Prophet

Edit to add: that is not me, just a screen capture of a blog from Malaysia