Is the battle against the entertainment industry lost?

Pandita

Established
I live in Albuquerque, NM.
Was a bit cooler today. Reeeaaallly windy though.
But the desert heat. Not as bad as AZ. Not as humid as Georgia or Florida. So tolerable for sure.
I don't like any hot weather, I live in Mexico City, and right now is getting hot, I prefer windy, rainy, cold weather, must people think I'm crazy lol...

Pandita

Established
I definitely also prefer cold over hot weather.
yes yes! you can always have a nice cup of hot chocolate, wearing comfy clothes... also when it's cold I don't feel my body is all swollen XD lol when it's hot I feel like a balloon XD is that weird?

Maes17

Superstar
I don't like any hot weather, I live in Mexico City, and right now is getting hot, I prefer windy, rainy, cold weather, must people think I'm crazy lol...
I prefer cooler temps too.
Hot to me is 60 and above.

25 degrees F to about 50's is where I'm comfortable.
Summers here get really hot and dry 90's to low 100's

Pandita

Established
I prefer cooler temps too.
Hot to me is 60 and above.

25 degrees F to about 50's is where I'm comfortable.
Summers here get really hot and dry 90's to low 100's
Oh no, you must suffer a lot, here summers are also dry and hot, but I guess I prefer that over hot and humid.

Maes17

Superstar
Oh no, you must suffer a lot, here summers are also dry and hot, but I guess I prefer that over hot and humid.
Not really suffer, but not comfy.
I do workout in a heavy weight fleece suit during the summer to condition myself to tolerate the hotter temps.

My only advice for heat tolerance would be to stay hydrated.

Random thought since this kinda correlates with the entertainment industry: anyone find it weird that bruce jenner had a sex change to become caitlyn only to end up dating a woman?

mecca

Superstar
Random thought since this kinda correlates with the entertainment industry: anyone find it weird that bruce jenner had a sex change to become caitlyn only to end up dating a woman?
Well, sexuality isn't the same thing as gender identity. Bruce was attracted to women before he changed to Caitlyn, now Caitlyn is still attracted to women. We can see that Bruce feels like a woman but he doesn't feel attracted to men... because gender identity is separate from sexuality, they're two different feelings.

yiksmes

Established
It seems these kids who want to become famous resort to some awful stuff just to cope with the entertainment lifestyle. Drugs, alcohol, sleep deprivation. When they are young they are often taken advantage of by their parents and hollywood handlers.

No thanks!
Speaking of sleep deprivation. I need some here
It's not only kids who want to become famous, it's also kids who have more than enough money in their pockets or the people that have friends with lots of money and hang around them. (Money is the root of all evil)

- It always starts with a fake ID to get inside the club.

- The younger you get there and start "Ballin'" the cooler and more popular you are.

I don't know if this is still the same, but this used to be the mantra most went by: (Includes strong language)
Sex, drugs, Rock And Roll, Weed, Speed, Birth Control.
Life's a bitch and then you die. So Fuck the world and let's get high!!!

Question:
Now i know there are many if not too much interpretations of the "One eye symbol"

Could it just mean "All eyes on me"?
Tupac used to say it allot and many other celebs use that term.

Also, the symbols are worthless if we don't give it attention and our energy.
The more we talk about them, the more power we give them and they get more fame from it whom ever we mention in the same sentences.

I mean it did come to a stage where almost everyone knows what the symbols mean, so most done their part with the awareness.
If we stop talking about it and concentrate on the deeper psychological level of how we getting programmed.
Would it benefit us more?

Maybe today all them symbols in your face on every Magazine, Movie, Show, - anything! It's everywhere and almost if not all countries
because we made it famous, we turned it into a hype.

If you would create a company or youtube channel or what ever and you need more customers or viewers, would you consider putting one of these symbols somewhere as a trick? Someone who not interested in your content but they found the symbolism and get suspicion your one of "them".

Bad PR is good PR.

Maes17

Superstar
It's not only kids who want to become famous, it's also kids who have more than enough money in their pockets or the people that have friends with lots of money and hang around them. (Money is the root of all evil)

- It always starts with a fake ID to get inside the club.

- The younger you get there and start "Ballin'" the cooler and more popular you are.

I don't know if this is still the same, but this used to be the mantra most went by: (Includes strong language)
Sex, drugs, Rock And Roll, Weed, Speed, Birth Control.
Life's a bitch and then you die. So Fuck the world and let's get high!!!

Question:
Now i know there are many if not too much interpretations of the "One eye symbol"

Could it just mean "All eyes on me"?
Tupac used to say it allot and many other celebs use that term.

Also, the symbols are worthless if we don't give it attention and our energy.
The more we talk about them, the more power we give them and they get more fame from it whom ever we mention in the same sentences.

I mean it did come to a stage where almost everyone knows what the symbols mean, so most done their part with the awareness.
If we stop talking about it and concentrate on the deeper psychological level of how we getting programmed.
Would it benefit us more?

Maybe today all them symbols in your face on every Magazine, Movie, Show, - anything! It's everywhere and almost if not all countries
because we made it famous, we turned it into a hype.

If you would create a company or youtube channel or what ever and you need more customers or viewers, would you consider putting one of these symbols somewhere as a trick? Someone who not interested in your content but they found the symbolism and get suspicion your one of "them".

Bad PR is good PR.
So true

Awoken2

Superstar
The problem is mainstream sources and perspectives receive a lot more traffic. Basically, people don't believe 'the Illuminati' really does exist - which is, of course, a massively unintelligent conclusion to what we see going on.

<-- sane???

<-- anything but democratic. Really, this should make people realize what's up.

<-- sane??? Even 'educated' people are accepting this right now.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to become a famous singer, actor or whatever but it is a problem if that is all that everybody wants. People apply for all kinds of jobs, however, so this can hardly be called a problem. The real problems are the geoengineering, the completely one-sided, totalitarian-style dominance of the media, and the persistent perspective of a possible sudden third world war. If people were smarter and more politically conscious it wouldn't be much trouble to force those in power to dismantle all militaries, weapons, bombs etc. So long as people are happy to have a society where watching what is pretty blatantly open satanism on TV and electing mentally disturbed men like Trump as world leaders, however, I unfortunately think people get simply what they deserve. A society where nobody bothers to stand up for righteousness in the various spheres - whether that be environmental, social, political or other, doesn't bother to defend democratic rights and allows psychopaths to usurp total control and amass an incredible fortune living off millions of other people who are basically demoted to slaves or indentured servants - and all of this in a day and age where information is widely available - that is unfortunately a society that deserves to be taught a lesson.

Basically, people are being too stupid. We could completely crush the Illuminati tomorrow and create a safe and fair world for us all if there was any interest in doing so but so long as the majority remain mesmerized by their creature comforts, shiny iPhones and false sense of security, nothing will change. That has been the lesson, historically speaking: Revolutions only happen when the masses are pushed to (and possibly over) the very edge. There are too few independent thinkers to make a difference, the herd mentality is too strong. It would be great if there was an anti-Illuminati awakening where people resolved to say, 'let's fix all the problems once and for all!' - especially now that the Illuminati is basically taunting us right in our faces with how stupid we are - but this awakening sadly doesn't seem to be happening... rather, the 'Elite' keeps gaining ever tighter control, increasing wealth and political power daily.

In a sense you can't really complain too much because billions of people have it vastly better materialistically than people did 50 or 100 years ago. This wealth has largely been created by 'the Illuminati'. However, when this wealth comes at the expense of things like spirituality, political awareness and personal responsibility it is certainly no longer a good thing... and now we've sunk so low they can show satanism on our high definition TV's and people think that's fine.

<-- really? pyramid submission?

The Katy Perry witch basically pushes all this Illuminati satanism junk every chance she gets... and people just love it, 2+ billion views on her videos on YouTube alone. Meanwhile, VC's website here which deals with vital concepts like freedom of speech and safeguarding the constitution still hasn't climbed to 100,000 subscribers.

In a sense, the numbers don't matter that much, and a site like VC can have tremendous influence even with smaller numbers. What matters is who controls the information that sets the narrative, and who receives it. It isn't primarily blue collar Joe's task to end this Illuminati system - he's already busy with hard work - this is a task for a more intellectual class, such as people from higher institutions of learning, universities, political parties etc... but so long as all the media is Illuminati-owned, they declare the narrative, they set the course and they are in control. Hence, my personal focus has also been on spreading this kind of knowledge in these more educated circles - so far without much success. The point remains, however, that if you can expose what is going on to the right people it could still have tremendous effect - even if such people are vastly outnumbered by 'the masses' (who, I'll be blunt, I think are often as stupid as the people in power consider them to be, refer to the 'pyramid submission' above). We need to create an alternative narrative to the now-dominant Illuminati one - a narrative that speaks of peace between nations, disarmament, spirituality and respect for other people and our God-given environment. Being anti-Illuminati and anti-system needs to be made trendy, if one can accomplish this the Illuminati's pyramid schemes will instantly crumble. A such revolution must begin with the 'higher' classes in society, however, because many people are simply not able to grasp that bigger picture. It is my belief sharing such pictures as the ones I attached at the top can play a big role in 'waking people up' - most will react when they realize how badly they get screwed over economically speaking, and this can, I believe, produce political awareness and a will to fight. The general sentiment is also that, 'there is nothing to do about it' - this conclusion is patently false, you can in fact change the system very easily - it simply requires that a large enough group of people decide to do so. It is extremely easy to organize such a movement/revolution in this information era. Want to change the system? Then act to change the system. Otherwise, it obviously won't change. Simples, no? Yet, many people today resign even to this basic logical fact... but, even something incredibly simple and easy such as following a movement such as GlobalSkyWatch on Facebook or subscribing to VC's mailing list would make a world of difference. It is all about making people realize that change is not only possible but in fact easy.

<-- unfortunately, a very accurate depiction of the situation.

We need to go here, make this 'in' - as much as we possibly can:

Get people to realize that there are more important matters than whether their iPhone is series 8 or 9, and that blindly trusting the politicians to deal with any and all issues and completely relinquishing personal responsibility for the state of affairs of one's own nation - and, indeed, civilization - simply doesn't fly... It's all about the return of accountability and ethics if this is to not end in complete disaster.

Anyway, long rant, I hope I made a bit of sense somewhere in there. TLDR: We need to reach society's most intelligent (and, preferably - powerful) people with this information ASAP and get them speaking out about it and making a ruckus or it's game over and a police state ruling over sheople rather than people. If there is to be an Illuminati overthrow it needs to start with the 'elite' of The People itself and gradually move towards the bottom - the better off any person is, the greater their responsibility in this battle.
When we are up against these horrendous type of psy-ops It's no wonder the general populous are clueless to these hidden agenda's