Is the Asian entertainment industry also controlled by illuminati companies out of New York and LA?

wrongfred

Established
When going thtough the Instagram pages of Asian celebs they are seen in New York usually shortly before or after their careeer takes over. And 80 percent to the one eye symbolism like their Hollywood counterparts? Whats up with that?

softpower

Established
When going thtough the Instagram pages of Asian celebs they are seen in New York usually shortly before or after their careeer takes over. And 80 percent to the one eye symbolism like their Hollywood counterparts? Whats up with that?
Well, fucking Rothschilds have their roots on America, France and UK as far as I'm concerned. Plus, NYC and Cali are like the pinnacles of entertainment worldwide.

For one thing, I'd have to be completely honest. Most asian movies / dramas actually SUCK big time. They are so childish and cringey. Their plots are vague and weird and they miss the American finesse and touch of good directors. Even Crazy Rich Asians wasn't a decent movie. I almost threw up at that. Music like K-pop begs to differ but they are infested with symbolism these days and they fit a certain agenda to brainwash teenagers.

So yeah...they want to learn from the best and step up their game and become mainstream and 'Murica is the best to learn from. Nothing new under the sun really. Just some elite shit, doing the most elite shit possible.