Is the apocalypse written by John a BIG HOAX?

Jack W

Established
I found very suspicious the book of revelation written by "John"... the heaven has 12 doors, and they are only for the tribes of Israel.. how convenient , right?
Only jewish can get into the heaven? this is ridiculous!
Maybe they made just a fews modifications to the book of revelation.. or maybe is a completly hoax. The truth is this book if very importan because talk about the apocalypsis.

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west.

any comment?

Last edited:
12 tribes are what every believer is grafted into when u die u will arrive at ur tribes gate. It's not about being Jewish because Jews themselves that don't believe in Christ are not grafted in and have to be regrafted in but that was his original covenant and it still stands only it's fulfilled now. If I have the blood of Jesus I am an Israelite Jesus gets me to heaven not myself he adopts me into that family and that's how it works so don't get hung up on Judaism but when u look at it it's still god's ways. Their is still a Jewishness to Christ he was a Jew lol. Alot of Christian things come from Judaism of course it is the fulfilment. For instance Jesus is going to reign in Jerusalem why is that ? Because God established things there. Do not paint it in the light u are because of man's corruption

phipps

Star
No, its not a hoax.
any comment?
I found very suspicious the book of revelation written by "John"... the heaven has 12 doors, and they are only for the tribes of Israel.. how convenient , right?
That is symbolic language. The book of Revelation is written in mostly symbolic language. It also talks about the dragon, the beast, the mark of the beast, God's seal, Babylon, lion, bear, leopard, mother of harlots, the pure woman etc. We've got to find out what all those symbols mean from the Bible to understand the message in the book of Revelation.

The Bible in the New covenant makes it clear that all who believe and accept Christ as their personal Saviour and submit to Him are Israel. The true Church of God is Israel regardless of one's nationality or genes. Paul especially explained this to both Jews and Gentiles in the New Testament:

Romans 2:28, 29, "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart.”

Galatians 3:7, “Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.”

Galatians 3:29, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

Philippians 3:3, “For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.”

According to Paul and other apostles in the New Testament, a real Jew to God is anybody, Jew or Gentile who has personal faith in Jesus Christ and submits their wills to Him!

The apostle Peter struggled with this issue until God made it clear to him that God accepts all of us and there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles. Peter said, "Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him” (Acts 10:34, 35).

Maybe they made just a fews modifications to the book of revelation.. or maybe is a completly hoax. The truth is this book if very importan because talk about the apocalypsis.
Once we understand that being a Jew is no longer about genealogy, its about all those who believe and have faith in Christ, when we read Revelation we know that Israel and all the symbology referring to it, represents all the saved. So Israel, Jews, the 12 tribes, New Jerusalem, the woman of Revelation 12, God's people, the saints are the saved.

10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west.
This is Revelation 21:10-13. Chapter 21 of Revelation is about the reward of the saints (Israel). God restores the earth to its former glory before sin came into the world. There is a “a new heaven and a new earth.” God’s original purpose in the creation of the earth is fulfilled as it is made the eternal home of the saved. The Holy City, the New Jerusalem (which is in heaven right now) comes out of heaven to earth with the saints in it, and it will be the centre, the capital city of God's glorious kingdom. Verse 3 says, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God."

The Holy City is a perfect square (verse 16). It is surrounded by a high wall (verse 12) and has 12 gates, 3 on each side of the city (verse 13). On each gate it is the name of one of the 12 tribes of Israel (verse 12). There are also 12 foundations inscribed with the names of the 12 apostles (verse 14). The twelve tribes of Israel represent all the saved. They are all Israel as we understand from New Covenant teaching.

Last edited:

Nikōn

Veteran
No, the Book of Revelation is not a hoax, but dispensationalist and Millennialist interpretations usually are by fact of their disconnection from the scriptures.

phipps

Star
12 tribes are what every believer is grafted into when u die u will arrive at ur tribes gate. It's not about being Jewish because Jews themselves that don't believe in Christ are not grafted in and have to be regrafted in but that was his original covenant and it still stands only it's fulfilled now. If I have the blood of Jesus I am an Israelite Jesus gets me to heaven not myself he adopts me into that family and that's how it works so don't get hung up on Judaism but when u look at it it's still god's ways. Their is still a Jewishness to Christ he was a Jew lol. Alot of Christian things come from Judaism of course it is the fulfilment. For instance Jesus is going to reign in Jerusalem why is that ? Because God established things there. Do not paint it in the light u are because of man's corruption
The Bible does not say Jesus is going to rule in Jerusalem. The Holy City, the New Jerusalem is not the earthly Jerusalem in the nation of Israel. Remember Jesus' kingdom is not of this world biblically. The Holy City the New Jerusalem comes out of heaven, "Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband" (Revelation 21:2). This is the place that Jesus said, "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2). And Hebrews 11:16 says, "But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them."

The Bible does not say Jesus is going to rule in Jerusalem. The Holy City, the New Jerusalem is not the earthly Jerusalem in the nation of Israel. Remember Jesus' kingdom is not of this world biblically. The Holy City the New Jerusalem comes out of heaven, "Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband" (Revelation 21:2). This is the place that Jesus said, "In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. (John 14:2). And Hebrews 11:16 says, "But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them."
He returns on the mount of olives. So Im not gonna go into all the evidence that he reigns in Jerusalem. Because in all honesty I can't be bothered. But he returns in between the mount of olives which at the very least suggests signicance to Israel as a geogrpahical location

phipps

Star
He returns on the mount of olives. So Im not gonna go into all the evidence that he reigns in Jerusalem. Because in all honesty I can't be bothered. But he returns in between the mount of olives which at the very least suggests signicance to Israel as a geogrpahical location
Yes, Jesus returns to the mount of Olives but not because its near Jerusalem. Its the spiritual significance that is important. Remember most Jews rejected Christ as Messiah and most still do today. There is along history to the mount of Olives from the Old to the New Testament which was never really part of the Old Jerusalem. It was above the city.

The mount of olives was a place where Jesus enjoyed to spend time. He rested there, prayed there, spent time with his disciples there. Luke 21:37-38 tells us, "And in the daytime He was teaching in the temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet. Then early in the morning all the people came to Him in the temple to hear Him."

Its where Jesus had His triumphal entry (Luke 19:28-40).

Its where He wept for Jerusalem (the garden of Gethsemane was on the mount of olives) because they had rejected Him and He knew Jerusalem was going to be destroyed (Luke 19:41-44).

Christ revealed the secrets of His return from the Mount of Olives (Mark 13:3).

Its where He took the apostles to pray before He was arrested and crucified, "Coming out, He went to the Mount of Olives, as He was accustomed, and His disciples also followed Him. When He came to the place, He said to them, “Pray that you may not enter into temptation” (Luke 22:39-40).

Christ was arrested on the mount of Olives (Luke 22:47-53).

Its where He ascended to heaven (Luke 24:50, Acts 1:9-11, Bethany was on the mount of Olives Luke 19:29).

Its where Jesus met the apostles the last time before His ascension to heaven, its here He told them about receiving the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and its where the angels said He will return in like manner the same way he ascended (Acts 1).

Verse 12 tells us exactly where they were when it says, "Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day’s journey."

It was the last place that Jesus' feet touched here on earth and it will the first place His feet touch when He returns with the Holy City.

It is the place Jesus will return for the third time after the 1000 years with all the saints in the Holy City, New Jerusalem, the very place He ascended to heaven from.

So the mount of Olives is a very important, sacred place to God. It is where he spent a lot of time while He was here on earth, it represents a dwelling place of God, an abiding place of Jesus. Even the Jews know that when the Messiah comes, the Mount of Olives is the most sacred place. Its about Christ not the geographical location. And all the saved (Jews and Gentiles) will dwell there (not the only place they'll dwell in the New earth) because they are all Israel according to the Bible.

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established

any comment?
I've advanced a similar argument here and continued here.

If you study the history, it wasn't accepted by many Christian Churches, some still reject it to this day:

If it's place in the Bible is deserved, the next question is why the powerst that be are seemingly following it with 'tinker toy precision'?

Maes17

Superstar

any comment?
The bible has been around for how long?
It’s naive to think the book hasn’t been published/tampered with.

James Dim

If it's place in the Bible is deserved, the next question is why the powerst that be are seemingly following it with 'tinker toy precision'?
Exactly , the elite runed by humans (?) Is making all this efforts to fullfill the prophecy of John.
We can understand why they doing that.
Because... they are.. Satanist !
I believe that the book of Revelation is fake. Maybe not all, because actualy is a recompilation of 3 books..
How can you describe heaven like a place full of stones ? Heaven as jerusalen ? Heaven for the 12 jewish tribes ? It seems this prophecy was created by jewish.. and is not from John.
I think this an autoprophecy created by jews or Satan, in order to conquer the world.
"The special group of jewish chosen by God...to survive... And the rest 'gentils' must wait 1000 years more until the second judge of the souls"
This sounds like B.S. to me.
Specialy if we look the people who rule the world today are Satanic jews.
I'm not saying all jews are satanic. I'm saying there is a part of Satanic jews.
In reference to the apocalypse...
I guess the best way to create an reality is to have some predisposition..
It's like hypnosis.. you can't hypnotize someone if the person is completly blocked.
What is the best way to create an predisposition?Create an autoprophesy is one of the ways.
Use the subconcious mind of the people...and
Repeat the message over and over again..

I think we don't need to get to this point of mass murder with the covid vaccine by the Illuninati.
We can avoid this crazy prophecy, save our life and preservate the humanity for somes thousans of years more.
This can't be the end, the apocalypse of John with the mark of the Satan and the death of most of the population just because a litle tiny groupe has decieded...This should not be the end. We are smarter than this. We as humanity deserves a better end.

None of us have a crystal ball to see the future. And even if we have one, how can we trust in the crystal ball?

Last edited:

Journeyman

Established
Exactly , the elite runed by humans (?) Is making all this efforts to fullfill the prophecy of John.
We can understand why they doing that.
Because... they are.. Satanist !
I believe that the book of Revelation is fake. Maybe not all, because actualy is a recompilation of 3 books..
How can you describe heaven like a place full of stones ? Heaven as jerusalen ? Heaven for the 12 jewish tribes ? It seems this prophecy was created by jewish.. and is not from John.
I think this an autoprophecy created by jews or Satan, in order to conquer the world.
"The special group of jewish chosen by God...to survive... And the rest 'gentils' must wait 1000 years more until the second judge of the souls"
This sounds like B.S. to me.
Specialy if we look the people who rule the world today are Satanic jews.
I'm not saying all jews are satanic. I'm saying there is a part of Satanic jews.
In reference to the apocalypse...
I guess the best way to create an reality is to have some predisposition..
It's like hypnosis.. you can't hypnotize someone if the person is completly blocked.
What is the best way to create an predisposition?Create an autoprophesy is one of the ways.
Use the subconcious mind of the people...and
Repeat the message over and over again..

I think we don't need to get to this point of mass murder with the covid vaccine by the Illuninati.
We can avoid this crazy prophecy, save our life and preservate the humanity for somes thousans of years more.
This can't be the end, the apocalypse of John with the mark of the Satan and the death of most of the population just because a litle tiny groupe has decieded...This should not be the end. We are smarter than this. We as humanity deserves a better end.

None of us have a crystal ball to see the future. And even if we have one, how can we trust in the crystal ball?

In Frank Herbert's Dune, the Bene Gesserit sisterhood seed different civilisations with myths and prophecies, simply so they can make use of them at some point if required. The Book of Revelation could be that.

Even the Sept 23 2017 sign: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revelation_12_sign_prophecy has apparently appeared 4 times in 1000 years. Maybe they were alternative points to launch the global takeover?

The awful spectacle would be people allowing awful events to happen because they thought they were fulfilling a prophecy when it was nothing of the kind.

James Dim

Maybe they were alternative points to launch the global takeover?
Interesting point of view. The astrology and numerolagy are realy important for the Elite.
So I guess should not be complicated for them to stimate somes specifics dates.
The same thinking of we can use about Notradamuss or Parravicini. Thoses prophecies can apply to diffetents events.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Could it possibly be a pyramid?
Revelation 21:16 tells us its a square, "The city is laid out as a square..."

The Bible also gives us the exact measurements of the Holy City too, "And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel" (Revelation 21:15-17). The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs which apparently is 1,500 miles. It is 375 miles long on each side.

Journeyman

Established
Could it possibly be a pyramid?
Revelation 21:16 tells us its a square, "The city is laid out as a square..."
A pyramid laid out forms a square.

The Bible also gives us the exact measurements of the Holy City too, "And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall. The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal. Then he measured its wall: one hundred and forty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel" (Revelation 21:15-17). The city is perfectly square. Its perimeter is 12,000 furlongs which apparently is 1,500 miles. It is 375 miles long on each side.

See also:

Michi

Established
Journeyman thanks! So happy about the pyramid!

And 12

God came in the form of three angels to announce the birth of Isaac. The patriarchs of the house of Israel were three: Abraham, Isaac, then Jacob who begot the twelve from the four women: Leah, Rachel, Bilpah, and Zilpah.

3 x 4 = 12
Three represents divinity, four the earthly. The product of these numbers is God to living down here with us.
This is why a pyramid is possible.

Also Configuration: the pyramids usually align with the cardinal points and serve as a map or a reflection of the heavens.

Also time: the four seasons containing three lunar months each. And the zodiac which contains twelve signs, all are indications of time. Revelation 12:1 may indicate a specified time when this will happen. An eclipse to occur within a certain zodiacal house?

There’s nothing wrong with watching the heavens. God wants us to watch and be ready.

Genesis 1:14
And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.

phipps

Star
A pyramid laid out forms a square.

See also:
The Holy City is a square from top to bottom, "Its length, breadth, and height are equal" (Revelation 21:16). A pyramid is a square at the bottom not at the top. The sides are not all equal either. The Bible means the whole city is a square/cube not just parts of it when it says, "The city is laid out as a square..." According to the measurements in the Bible the city would be perfectly square or cubic as this picture below shows:

New Jerusalem: The Holy City: Free Delivery when you spend £10 at  Eden.co.uk

The city has 12 foundations, each one made of precious stone (Revelation 21:14, 19-20).

The city is surrounded by a high wall which is 144 cubits (216 feet high), with twelve gates, three gates on each of the four sides (Revelation 21:12-13, 21).

Last edited:

Michi

Established
Believe what you want. The slant height of a pyramid is different from he height of a pyramid. It is possible for the height of a pyramid to equal the dimensions of the base. If John stood in the middle of the pyramid when he measured it he would have measured the floor then the center to the point.

B0362BCC-849A-44FF-8E07-4317FCFF5914.png

phipps

Star
Believe what you want. The slant height of a pyramid is different from he height of a pyramid. It is possible for the height of a pyramid to equal the dimensions of the base.

View attachment 61917
The Holy city, is perfectly square from top to bottom in its measurements. No slants in the walls on the four sides of it. The Bible would have mentioned that.