Is the apocalypse written by John a BIG HOAX?

Journeyman

Established
Just on the subject of whether the Book of Revelation is divinely inspired, here's someone making the argument that it was planted in the Bible:
As governments become increasingly authoritarian, having locked us down for 18 mos and now persecuting citizens who refuse to take dangerous vaccines, many Christians think it is "God's Plan" and let it happen as these appear to be the "end times" as described in the Book of Revelation.

This is not God's plan but rather a kabbalist Jewish psyop to trick people into embracing their genocide, thinking it is a Biblical prophecy.

Makow--Christians! You're being deceived by the greatest deceiver in the universe, Satan himself. Communism (satanism) is a cancer that will devour us all. If we don't resist, and get behind resisters, nothing will stop it.

by CR
(henrymakow.com)

Mass noncompliance is all that is necessary
to stop Covid Communism.

If enough people refuse vaccines, covid tests, lockdowns, and segregation there is nothing the government can do.

While many see the Book of Revelation as a prophecy from God, it is a blueprint for the Luciferian New World Order.

H.P. Blavatsky, founder of the Theosophical Society, and Albert Pike, author of Morals and Dogma both acknowledge that Revelation is kabbalistic.

Unlike most of the Bible, Revelation is largely comprised of abstract symbolism and numerology, both of which are components of occultism ie. kabala. Why else would the globalists follow a plan that is eerily similar to Revelation?

144,000 CHOSEN

In John 10:16 Jesus says, "I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd."

Chapter 7 of the book of Revelation contradicts Jesus' words and says that the "chosen" are only Israelites, with 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes chosen. Not Jewish? You're out of luck according to Revelation. Get in line for... The Mark of the Beast. Revelation chapter 13 gives the number of the beast as 666. While it was written in Greek, ancient Hebrew used letters to represent numbers. "Vaw"; is equivalent to W and has the numerical value of 6. WWW = 666 13:16-17

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

Sounds awfully similar to left wing plans for a vaccine passport, doesn't it?

Also consider: 13:15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. An image with the ability to speak - how else would you describe a TV, computer, smartphone, etc. to someone 2000 years ago?

That WWW equals 666 is not hard to figure out, in fact I first heard of this over 20 years ago. It is no coincidence that the political establishment has decide to force a WWW/666-connected vaccine passport upon the population.

THE PLAGUES OF CLIMATE CHANGE

The plagues in Revelation are very similar to the plagues of Egypt as described in Exodus; many are the exact same. The main difference is that in Exodus the plagues afflicted the oppressive Egyptians while in Revelation the plagues are for all of humanity who are forced to take the mark of the beast.

However, this is one plague that did not occur in Egypt: 16:8-9 The fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and the sun was allowed to scorch people with fire. They were seared by the intense heat and they cursed the name of God, who had control over these plagues, but they refused to repent and glorify him.

We have been subjected to global warming/climate change propaganda for years. This summer (2021) we have had record-breaking heatwaves across the northern hemisphere, as well as major increase in bushfires.

Meanwhile, Bill Gates has been proposing insane experiments intended to block the sun's rays. Some brainwashed fools think that Gates is in fact our atheist saviour, but governments have been researching weather manipulation for decades. HAARP is said to be capable of opening the atmosphere, which protects us from the sun.

Gates and the globalists are creating the illusion that they are saving humanity from the plagues of Revelation, but in reality this is a scam to collapse the economy and make us blame God for our predicament which is in fact the result of a high tech psyop. God's work, or Lucifer's?

Revelation 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Sounds nice, but consider the following:

22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Morning Star is another name for Venus, also known as LUCIFER.

You wouldn't you need the sun when you have the bearer of light with you. But why would Jesus say that he is Lucifer? Lucifer is also mentioned in Isaiah in the King James Bible, in the New International Version it is written "morning star": Isaiah 14:12-14 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! (NIV: morning star, son of the dawn) How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

There is no logical explanation for this other than Lucifer is masquerading as Jesus.

Mass Murder H.P. Blavatsky and other occultists have said that the pagan god Saturn, known to the Greeks as Cronus, is in fact Satan. There is also much evidence to suggest that Moloch, the god of child sacrifice, is another rendition of Saturn.

cronos2.jpg
In Greek art, Cronus was often pictured holding a sickle: mythopedia.com/greek-mythology/titans/cronus Revelation 14:14-19 uses the word "sickle" 7 times in this context: 14:14 I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.

14:19-20 The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God's wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses; bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

Bible literalists would have us believe that this is divine judgement, but evidence points to this being an occult plan for mass murder.

CONCLUSION

Many Christians are convinced that they have no choice but to quietly accept their fate as it is a Biblical prophecy, but in reality the Book of Revelation is a satanic blueprint for slavery and genocide, designed to convince believers that this occult plan is the work of God. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
----------
Related - David Livingstone - Book of Revelation is Illuminati Mission Statement (Blueprint)
----------- Wesley Everest reviews The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Book of Revelation

It just seems like to me because of how accurate it is in prophecy people now are trying to discredit it anyway they can. You know I don't think there is much evidence of this kind of thought in early church history in fact one of the videos I posted shows an ancient Jewish synagogue with two olive trees referencing the book of revelation.

I'd be wary of adding to the book or saying it's a hoax it's the only book btw in the Bible that offers a blessing to those who read it and curses those who add to it.

Journeyman

Established
I only have questions unfortunately, but here they are:

Why didn't the message of the Revelation of John come from Jesus?

Why did so many Christians feel that it should not be included in the Bible?

Why are TPTB following it if it spells their doom?

They don't believe in god's ordained prophecy I think their theology is more along the lines of the Constantine series, they think it's all up for grabs it's not god is sovereign

phipps

Star
It did. The first verse of Revelation 1 tells us, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place." All prophecy in the entire Bible comes from Christ and the book of Revelation is no exception. Jesus is the central theme of everything we read in Revelation. He is the One from whom the revelation comes from.

Also in Revelation 1:9-20 the apostle John has a vision of the Son of man which is another name for Jesus. In the vision Jesus spoke to John saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.” (Revelation 1:11). Jesus spoke to John again in verses 17-20.

Because they did not understand it. The book of Revelation is not easy to understand on its own. It is couched in symbols and the truths in it are hidden to the casual reader. However God promised that He would lead us into all truth (John 16:13) by His Holy Spirit which is promised to those who obey God (Acts 5:32). If we are genuinely seeking His will, He will reveal to us the blessings in the book of Revelation and the entire Bible in general.

The book of Revelation is Jesus Christ's revelation to us and it harmonises with the entire Bible. The symbology used comes from the Old Testament plus it goes hand in hand with the book of Daniel which is another end time prophetic book.

I don't know that they follow Revelation. I know that they've intentionally misinterpreted and distorted the truth of Revelation so people don't find out the truth of the book. They've done that with the whole Bible too.

Last edited:

Jimmy hu

Rookie
I have the sames questions...

I found something interested...

"The secret-societies are being tricked by Homo capensis (gray aliens) that their minds and souls can be transfered into other objects. "
What was the promese of the snake ?
To be immortal.

I saw good people get into the illuminati... I don't have a better explanation about that decision...They think that Satan can make them immortal or they have a chip in the brain.

Plus info here
brainchipzombies.unaux. com

Jimmy hu

Rookie

Did you see this web?
I think we are near to the truth.
At least , more near than before...

phipps

Star
I have the sames questions...

I found something interested...
Plus info here
"The secret-societies are being tricked by Homo capensis (gray aliens) that their minds and souls can be transfered into other objects. "
What was the promese of the snake ?
To be immortal.
I don't know what gray aliens are nor are they mentioned in the Bible. In the Bible there are good and evil angels. The evil angels/demons led by Satan cannot transfer our minds anywhere. They can't even read our minds. And the Bible tells us only God is immortal (1 Timothy 6:16).

I saw good people get into the illuminati... I don't have a better explanation about that decision...They think that Satan can make them immortal or they have a chip in the brain.
Satan himself is not immortal nor does he have the power to make anyone immortal. He is a created being and does not have creative powers at all. So those people are unfortunately deceived.

Jimmy hu

Rookie
I don't know what gray aliens are nor are they mentioned in the Bible. In the Bible there are good and evil angels. The evil angels/demons led by Satan cannot transfer our minds anywhere. They can't even read our minds. And the Bible tells us only God is immortal (1 Timothy 6:16).
Well, I think you can call demons to the gray aliens too.
The Bible is wrong, our souls are immortal too. Only the body die.

Satan himself is not immortal nor does he have the power to make anyone immortal. He is a created being and does not have creative powers at all. So those people are unfortunately deceived.
I think Satan is an immortal soul /spirit
until God decide something else.
And related to the minions of the Illuminati in the top of the pyramid , I guess Satan can't give the immortality to the body..But I'm not sure.
I really believe at this point that some people join the illuminati for some reason beyond the money.
Because a lot of people who joined the illuminati were rich before.
SO I only find 2 good reasons:
1. They can get the immortality or they think someday Satan will give them immortality ( maybe this is a hoax of Satan).
2. They have a microchip in their brain.

"There is no such thing as separating your conciousness and uploading it into an A.I. computer and then letting your body die. The secret-societies are being tricked by Homo capensis that their minds and souls can be transfered into other objects. Your body is your soul manifested into flesh with the help of the Creator-Gestalt-God(s)."

Last edited:

And related to the minions of the Illuminati in the top of the pyramid , I guess Satan can't give the immortality to the body..But I'm not sure.
I really believe at this point that some people join the illuminati for some reason beyond the money.
SO I only find 2 reasons:
1. They can get the immortality or they think someday Satan will give them immortality ( maybe this is a hoax of Satan).

Awww boooo!

phipps

Star
I can but I won't.

The Bible is never wrong and souls are not immortal. In the Bible a soul is always a combination of two things: body plus breath. When God created Adam, it was only after he breathed in him the breath of life that Adam became a living soul, "And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7). The Bible teaches that we are souls, not that we have souls.

The Bible is also clear that when we die the body returns to dust again, and the spirit (the breath) goes back to God, who gave it, “Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it” (Ecclesiastes 12:7).

We do not anything after we die, "The living know that they will die; but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, their hatred, and their envy have now perished; nevermore will they have a share in anything done under the sun. … There is no work or device or knowledge or wisdom in the grave where you are going” (Ecclesiastes 9:5, 6, 10).

So therefore the Bible teaches that souls die, “The soul that sinneth, it shall die” (Ezekiel 18:20). In the Bible souls are subject to death. Only God is immortal.

Nope Satan is not immortal. Satan has sinned and he will die, “The devil has sinned from the beginning” (1 John 3:8). In fact God has already told us Satan's ending, "The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone” (Revelation 20:10). God is not going to decide something else ever.

SO I only find 2 good reasons:
Whatever their reasons, if they don't turn to Christ and repent they will lose their souls.

Journeyman

Established
Did you see this web?
I think we are near to the truth.
At least , more near than before...

I took a quick look. I have a feeling I've seen it before, but it's difficult to say as I've done a lot of digging down many rabbit holes...

There's some interesting analysis around logos, the basilica altar etc.

There's also a lot of claims in there which are difficult or impossible to validate. Some of it matches other conspiracy theories. This seems to be the case for many of the sites that are put together by one person, they have a very particular take on things.

It's very interesting in any case and I will go back to it and study further when I get the chance. Thanks for sharing it. :)

Jimmy hu

Rookie
There's also a lot of claims in there which are difficult or impossible to validate.
Yes, I know.
What I found interesting is the connection between the Illuminati and aliens/demons.
It's hard to proof but I think something is there..