Is the age of information over?

imsickofyoshi

Established
I tried to search Youtube with the term "Illuminati" nothing shows up but a bunch of mainstream videos now. If you're in the U.S, you will also get the grey header telling you what they want you to know.

Things are getting harder to find because of the crackdown across all social media. I found stuff out through Youtube and this site about 10 years ago. Looks like the window for finding the truth has closed. I am so grateful to have gotten in on it so I can pass it to my son. I can't wait to see how this next gen is going to turn out. I am so saddend to see the coverup happen right before my eyes.

Scars512

Established
They were content with letting it pass when there were only a few people paying attention. Now that some of this information is becoming more widely known, they have to shut it down. The pretense, of course, is fighting "hate" -- but the elite literally do not care anything for anyone other than themselves. They aren't concerned with hate directed at other groups. They are only concerned with cracking down on information that points to them. That is why they lump all conspiracy theories together -- the probable and the crazy -- because they don't want people evaluating each one on their own merits. That is also why they rig the search algorithms to make it hard to find the information they don't want you to see.

I think everyone should download information while they can and make hard copies of it. They love pushing the digital format because it means that information can be altered or deleted at whim. Like Big Brother in the novel 1984, but more efficient. Hard copies of the info will be the best way to preserve what really happened (or at least the questions about what really happened) for future generations.

Lisa

Superstar
They totally de platformed Tommy Robinson, his motto now is if it can happen to me it can happen to you and it looks like maybe that’s true. I’ve heard all it takes is mentioning him on Facebook and you get a 30 day ban...haven’t tried this though.

However, I don’t think it’s just political foes being taken down. If you don’t go along with the left’s agenda, you can be taken down. The Amazing Lucas won’t mention the lgbtq anymore and refers to them as the alphabet people for a reason. I think geeks and gamers are having a problem with their channel now, I thought over their criticism of the sjw themes in movies.

PJW..just posted this yesterday, I think...

polymoog

Superstar
yes-- thats a good observation. the information age is over as we enter a period of censorship. i quit YT after they booted off alex jones and went to bitchute. bitchute, like ive said, is a great alternative, but it has a lot of improvements to make (the comments section isnt organized well, the search engine is terrible, and the overall layout is poor), but its a beautiful free speech zone. in the past two weeks, its gotten much busier (they had to put the brakes on the site to improve the strain on their servers), so things are looking up. we expected too much from YT and assumed it would be a free speech platform from the get-go. its a good lesson for all of us.

the information you want is still out there on the net-- its just more difficult to find. i am having a hard time finding the false flag hoax shooting videos these days. i finally found some yesterday (its on the virginia beach shooting thread), but with the new algorithms of YT and their new hate speech policy, they are almost impossible to find.

remember, there are plenty of excellent books (physical books, not e-books which can be erased from your computer or laptop remotely) that cover most topics. on the down side, much of this info is best explained via a video or a documentary.

i think we move from the information age to the AI/nano age. with the new "deep fake" technology (we should do a thread on this), truth will be almost impossible to ascertain.

free2018

Star
I tried to search Youtube with the term "Illuminati" nothing shows up but a bunch of mainstream videos now. If you're in the U.S, you will also get the grey header telling you what they want you to know.

Things are getting harder to find because of the crackdown across all social media. I found stuff out through Youtube and this site about 10 years ago. Looks like the window for finding the truth has closed. I am so grateful to have gotten in on it so I can pass it to my son. I can't wait to see how this next gen is going to turn out. I am so saddend to see the coverup happen right before my eyes.
I think it will be like it was in the 80's. One may have to read books found in used bookstores. I think more people are open to seeking truth than ever.

YouTube never was a good place to find information. For everyone with a good idea, especially in the conspiracy circles, there were like two dozen dudes who were either trying to make a buck on people's fears or suffered from mental illness. And after the Google buyout, what you had wasn't marketable... Well, good luck to ever get a video of yours trending or make a lot of money on your channel.

I think geeks and gamers are having a problem with their channel now, I thought over their criticism of the sjw themes in movies.
If Geeks and Gamers is having a problem with his channel, it isn't because he's an anti-SJW. There's a crapload of them do well on the platform... It's because of his totally not creepy (but actually totally creepy) obsession with Brie Larson/the Captian Marvel movie. The number of videos he made on the topic leading up to the release was absurd. He made at least three dozen of videos on the topic.

remember, there are plenty of excellent books (physical books, not e-books which can be erased from your computer or laptop remotely) that cover most topics. on the down side, much of this info is best explained via a video or a documentary.
I just want to say to the bolded part... Not if you know what you're doing. There's a lot of ways to back up digital data that no one could touch, barring an EMP attack. Keep multiple backups on USB drives and/or external hard-drives, backed up on a cheap laptop that you never connect to the internet.

Aero

Superstar
Google's search algorithm is total bullshit.

Search a little bit and you might find what you are looking for. But chances are Google search will bring up some spam site full of ads. These spam sites have just enough buzz words to seem relevant. Furthermore, these spam sites basically rank higher because they have mastered the art of click bait, and they have been around for years.

This might seem like the nature of the business. And maybe that would be true, except for the fact that the little guys are punished. Google will deny a site for Adsense due to seeming "under construction". Or seeming like click-bait. So it's a total double standard they are working with.

Not to start ranting, but I'm convinced Google doesn't ever Google. It's like they want new sites to do all this work building a following and then slap ads on them afterward. I'm just saying it makes more sense to keep the user experience consistent from the start. If a site is going to have ads, then working Adsense accounts should be the first thing going.

polymoog

Superstar
moog: remember, there are plenty of excellent books (physical books, not e-books which can be erased from your computer or laptop remotely) that cover most topics. on the down side, much of this info is best explained via a video or a documentary.

I just want to say to the bolded part... Not if you know what you're doing. There's a lot of ways to back up digital data that no one could touch, barring an EMP attack. Keep multiple backups on USB drives and/or external hard-drives, backed up on a cheap laptop that you never connect to the internet.

you are making a lot of assumptions. you are assuming that the government/CIA/deep state does not ever implant software into the computer or laptop where they can immediately access (or delete) something.
you have to understand that every xerox copy machine and every printer leaves a subtle signature on the printout which the government can track. that was years and years ago to help nab counterfeiters, for example. more recently, they have stuck in software on smart televisons (samsung TVs) where the televisions can listen in on you. the CIA called this the "fake off", which, when you turned off the tv, still allowed the speakers to record what was happening in the room. check out the link if you dont believe me: https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/03/07/cia-wikileaks-samsung-smart-tv-hack-security/#d8ed36f4bcd5
almost everyone knows that even when you turn off your cell phone, the government can listen in. one needs to physically remove the battery from the phone to be certain it is off. even with that, i am not 100% certain they cannot remotely access it. in the case of public rfid chip readers which can read a card (chip) from a few feet away, ill bet good money the government has tech that can read it from hundreds of feet away (at least if your cell phone has a sim card chip in it).

the only way you might have a shot is if you make 100% sure that the operating system is free of any hidden software which could corrupt your conspiracy files and you build the computer yourself, insuring that every transistor isnt "bugged" to operate remotely and possibly fry the board if it detects something being played.

i am not being paranoid-- i am being practical. i also may not be giving the government technology ENOUGH credit. remember, the government has limitless amounts of money to spend and anything that the public knows about is 40 years or so behind in current government technology.

Lisa

Superstar
If Geeks and Gamers is having a problem with his channel, it isn't because he's an anti-SJW. There's a crapload of them do well on the platform... It's because of his totally not creepy (but actually totally creepy) obsession with Brie Larson/the Captian Marvel movie. The number of videos he made on the topic leading up to the release was absurd. He made at least three dozen of videos on the topic.
Lol, maybe so, however I thought he also had a problem with the Star Wars sjw stuff too? There does seem to be a lot of YouTube hate for Brie Larson, I don’t happen to understand it, but then it seems some of her Endgame co stars don’t seem to like her either.

Lisa

Superstar
The reason Brie's co-stars don't seem to like her has probably got to do with her refusing to indulge them in their drinking s** games while other female co-stars didn't have any problem with those games.And standing her ground about other stuff as well.So,she was deemed difficult to work with and the co-stars especially the male ones,tried to isolate and bully her during the filming.The contract is the reason she was there. And all that gushing over each other you see in the interviews and movie premieres,is to fulfil the contractual obligations.
Hmmm...I’ve never heard any of that. I kinda stopped watching the videos of why people hate Brie Larson because after awhile it made no sense to me to hate her that much. And I only mentioned the co stars because certain interviews seemed frosty to me. But then all the endgame interviews seemed tense or something, probably because they really couldn’t talk about the movie and had to do the pr for it anyway.

you are making a lot of assumptions. you are assuming that the government/CIA/deep state does not ever implant software into the computer or laptop where they can immediately access (or delete) something.
you have to understand that every xerox copy machine and every printer leaves a subtle signature on the printout which the government can track. that was years and years ago to help nab counterfeiters, for example. more recently, they have stuck in software on smart televisons (samsung TVs) where the televisions can listen in on you. the CIA called this the "fake off", which, when you turned off the tv, still allowed the speakers to record what was happening in the room. check out the link if you dont believe me: https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2017/03/07/cia-wikileaks-samsung-smart-tv-hack-security/#d8ed36f4bcd5
almost everyone knows that even when you turn off your cell phone, the government can listen in. one needs to physically remove the battery from the phone to be certain it is off. even with that, i am not 100% certain they cannot remotely access it. in the case of public rfid chip readers which can read a card (chip) from a few feet away, ill bet good money the government has tech that can read it from hundreds of feet away (at least if your cell phone has a sim card chip in it).

the only way you might have a shot is if you make 100% sure that the operating system is free of any hidden software which could corrupt your conspiracy files and you build the computer yourself, insuring that every transistor isnt "bugged" to operate remotely and possibly fry the board if it detects something being played.

i am not being paranoid-- i am being practical. i also may not be giving the government technology ENOUGH credit. remember, the government has limitless amounts of money to spend and anything that the public knows about is 40 years or so behind in current government technology.
It's possible, yes. But with proper precautions (data encryption, removing wireless devices from a laptop, using a custom OS) there's a lot of ways to keep your data relatively safe. Not perfectly safe... But nothing is. If you have some data that the CIA doesn't want you to have, it's no safer having a physical book. Especially since you're not going to find more obscure stuff at your local library. You'll have to go through special order at a bookstore or buy it online; both of which would likely put you (or an alias) on a watchlist and it wouldn't be that hard to track you from there. And if you have something that could get you killed... You better have numerous digital and physical backups in the first place.

And ultimately, the CIA doesn't care if you have books on the secret reptilian bloodlines or whatever. If you're not seen as a threat, that knowledge really doesn't matter. There's a lot of people that know things they shouldn't know that don't disappear in the dead of night... Because intelligence agencies know they'll keep tight lips since they don't want to disappear in the dead of night. The number of Chelsea Mannings and Eric Snowden's aren't nearly as numerous as the number of people who know the things they do and keep it to themselves.

Peter Arbues

Good post! Confirms my own experience with YouTube. Just a few months ago I tried to search for some truth videos concerning the Boston Bombing false flag that I had watched years ago and found very convincing. They had footage of FEMA or some similar agency (can't remember if it was state or federal) preparing for a drill involving a bomb and actors with fake blood, fake amputations, etc. I first stumbled upon these quality videos a few years ago with little effort, merely having searched for "Boston bombing false flag" or something similar. When I tried the identical or at least similar search a few months ago I wasn't able to find any of the convincing videos that I had seen previously. Instead it was a bunch of nonsense from mainstream outlets mocking "crazy" conspiracy theorists and trying to disprove our claims.

TonyVanDam

Established
They were content with letting it pass when there were only a few people paying attention. Now that some of this information is becoming more widely known, they have to shut it down. The pretense, of course, is fighting "hate" -- but the elite literally do not care anything for anyone other than themselves. They aren't concerned with hate directed at other groups. They are only concerned with cracking down on information that points to them. That is why they lump all conspiracy theories together -- the probable and the crazy -- because they don't want people evaluating each one on their own merits. That is also why they rig the search algorithms to make it hard to find the information they don't want you to see.

I think everyone should download information while they can and make hard copies of it. They love pushing the digital format because it means that information can be altered or deleted at whim. Like Big Brother in the novel 1984, but more efficient. Hard copies of the info will be the best way to preserve what really happened (or at least the questions about what really happened) for future generations.
You also need to take into consideration that [Neo-]Illuminati, the dark side of occult science, and even borderline "Satanism" became a fashion statement AND a parody by the entertainment industy long after the "conspiracy boom" period reach its peak.