Is something wrong with the Ozone Layer?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Despite of what we've heard about the ozone layer that we have it all back or most of it, it really feels like there's something wrong with it. I feel the intensity of the sun's rays to be abnormally hot and piercing. It feels like it's really burning my skin with very short exposure. In the summer it feels like you're standing too close to a bonfire, in the winter I feel it's super warm on my skin and it heats everything up (of course), something that didn't happen some years ago. In fact I remember in the winter the sun didn't tickle at all. Your thoughts, ideas please, your knowledge

sim hae

Established
I feel the intensity of the sun's rays to be abnormally hot and piercing. It feels like it's really burning my skin with very short exposure. In the summer it feels like you're standing too close to a bonfire, in the winter I feel it's super warm on my skin and it heats everything up (of course), something that didn't happen some years ago. In fact I remember in the winter the sun didn't tickle at all.
What you're describing is not because of the ozone layer, it is due to a local sun simulator that is in front of the real Sun. In the last few years I've been pretty pissed off at the type of sunlight I've had to work with to get minimally decent photos, very abnormal light. I was weirded out for a pretty long time until I found the answer why.
At first I thought I was losing it when I started seeing the sun not keeping its exact correct place in the sky, or that sun rays are no longer parallel, that sunlight isn't diffused anymore rather it's concentrated like that from a flashlight, etc, etc.
In my field of work I need to focus for long periods of time on a single visual point and in these last few years I've been disturbed far too often than I would like by the 'blinking' sunlight that's coming through my windows, because a bird or a plane happened to pass in front of the "sun". I've never noticed this until a few years ago, because it shouldn't happen at all if the distance from us to the light source was millions of miles/km away.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blinking+sun

Glad 2 know

Veteran
What you're describing is not because of the ozone layer, it is due to a local sun simulator that is in front of the real Sun. In the last few years I've been pretty pissed off at the type of sunlight I've had to work with to get minimally decent photos, very abnormal light. I was weirded out for a pretty long time until I found the answer why.
At first I thought I was losing it when I started seeing the sun not keeping its exact correct place in the sky, or that sun rays are no longer parallel, that sunlight isn't diffused anymore rather it's concentrated like that from a flashlight, etc, etc.
In my field of work I need to focus for long periods of time on a single visual point and in these last few years I've been disturbed far too often than I would like by the 'blinking' sunlight that's coming through my windows, because a bird or a plane happened to pass in front of the "sun". I've never noticed this until a few years ago, because it shouldn't happen at all if the distance from us to the light source was millions of miles/km away.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blinking+sun
Wow Sim Hae just WOW I am so flabbergasted at this, I never thought something like what would be possible but it makes ALL the sense!! No wonder I had a partially melted bike helmet as well and I COULD NOT figure out why?? I was left thinking and thinking how that could have happened if it had never been near a fire or something hot enough to cause it to melt like that.

I have also noticed how the sun is "not itself" anymore, it has a "weak" look and it just looks different.At first I thought I was just imagining things. Then I thought it might have to do with the aerosols in the atmosphere. I could see how the heat radiating from cars was wavier and more noticeable too.

For those of us that are closer to nature and our planet we can definitely see LOTS of changes.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING SIM!!! This has truly blown my mind and it makes all the sense!! Thank you thank you!

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Yes. Scientists have been crying about damage to the ozone layer due to population hence global warming for ages.
That's why one shouldn't believe everything one hears. Specially from scientists, one just doesn't know the motives behind their statements.

Maes17

Superstar
Wow Sim Hae just WOW I am so flabbergasted at this, I never thought something like what would be possible but it makes ALL the sense!! No wonder I had a partially melted bike helmet as well and I COULD NOT figure out why?? I was left thinking and thinking how that could have happened if it had never been near a fire or something hot enough to cause it to melt like that.

I have also noticed how the sun is "not itself" anymore, it has a "weak" look and it just looks different.At first I thought I was just imagining things. Then I thought it might have to do with the aerosols in the atmosphere. I could see how the heat radiating from cars was wavier and more noticeable too.

For those of us that are closer to nature and our planet we can definitely see LOTS of changes.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING SIM!!! This has truly blown my mind and it makes all the sense!! Thank you thank you!
Seeing lots of changes part sure.
I'm not in tune with nature so to speak, but surroundings don't feel the same as before.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Seeing lots of changes part sure.
I'm not in tune with nature so to speak, but surroundings don't feel the same as before.
So with you on this too.

I miss our OLD WEATHER!!!!! It jumps from summer to winter and no gradual warming or cooling, it's TOO WARM!!! It gets cooler in the evening night in the cooler months but the sun warms it up so much so that it feels like late spring early summer. :-( The rain is not coming in its natural cycles like before, drought and then sudden rain and then no rain again for a while. Our POOR DECLINING PLANET.

Maes17

Superstar
So with you on this too.

I miss our OLD WEATHER!!!!! It jumps from summer to winter and no gradual warming or cooling, it's TOO WARM!!! It gets cooler in the evening night in the cooler months but the sun warms it up so much so that it feels like late spring early summer. :-( The rain is not coming in its natural cycles like before, drought and then sudden rain and then no rain again for a while. Our POOR DECLINING PLANET.
It's hard to explain. I just don't get the vibes per se.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
It's hard to explain. I just don't get the vibes per se.
It's just too different, while we're going about our lives things are happening that we don't know about. I also wanted to mention how in the summer time we get sunburned with not even an hour of exposure. One gets a tan with even 15 minutes of being in the sun in the summer. I truly believe that one should get even less sun exposure in the summertime since these unnatural rays are burning our skin and who knows what the negative effects of this exposure are.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I have seen the clouds in my area like the ones in the first video, I always thought there was something odd about the clouds since I don't ever recall seeing clouds like those when I was younger and plus this halo-looking thing around the sun when those clouds are around. I had NEVER before seen anything like that, a semi-colorful halo around the sun in my younger years. That's why many people don't believe in what the videos show, it's far too advanced and sci-fi-like stuff. Makes you think a lot of sci-fi stuff may not be it after all. That's why it's important to be in tune with our planet and the things going on so we can be aware of the changes.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Thank you TruthSucker I really do believe that is also a huge factor in all of this. Sad that that even exists :-(

placebo106

Rookie
I hope somebody will understand what I'm trying to describe, sorry, not native here.
Sometimes when you want to open a new window in the browser and maybe the internet is slow, or your computer is slow, it takes a milisecond for the window to open properly in the right size. Like it pops to the right position or something like that.
Once I was hiking and had a short break, I was sitting, admiring the area and the hills around me and I had the exact same experience. It was very weird like somebody forgot to adjust the scene what I could see. Very virtual reality feeling.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You're right. When the sun rises it looks like it's not the usual sun I knew since I was a kid. It looks kind of fake. There's something really off about it. The other day I was out and wearing shades on a clear, aerosol-filled sky and with the sunglasses I was able to see a HUGE orange-brownish colored halo around the sun. I was not able to see it without my shades and it was soooooo odd, weird, I don't know how to describe it. If I hadn't worn my shades that day I wouldn't have seen it. There's definitely something up there. I have been unable to spot the huge halo since but I wish I had taken the time to try and take a picture.

Vytas

Star
What do i feel is that sun is a lot hotter and much closer to earth, heaven is closer to earth, not closer than yesterday, closer than 20-30 years ago. Did a lot of travel in south Europe this autumn, and feeling i got that if not for chemtrails i would have been roasted... All of that is only my paranoid subjective observations off course :)

Glad 2 know

Veteran
What do i feel is that sun is a lot hotter and much closer to earth, heaven is closer to earth, not closer than yesterday, closer than 20-30 years ago. Did a lot of travel in south Europe this autumn, and feeling i got that if not for chemtrails i would have been roasted... All of that is only my paranoid subjective observations off course :)
Paranoid subjective observations -love it ;) yeah those aerosols can sure block out the sun some and bring some evil relief. The magnified heat is hard to miss. I wish clouds were around more to give us more relief from those stinging rays. It does feel like the sun is so much closer to earth. I'm happy I'm old enough to notice the difference between 10 years ago to now. I wonder how many more are aware of this, I'm sure lots more people think it's normal. No wonder my plants look like they've been burned too.
When I sit in my car on a winter sunny day, I see an unusual amount of heat shimmer radiating from the surface of my car, like if there was a magnifying glass over my car. It's not summer time for heat to be radiating like that.