Is Smoking Weed A Sin?

Etagloc

Superstar
That being said, I was 19 and 20... sleeping in the streets and in an abandoned house in the projects and sometimes I'd go stand on the corner and sell weed just cuz I was hungry. My friends were selling crack and meth and all my guidance was coming from the streets. I was basically a lost child in those days.

floss

Star
That being said, I was 19 and 20... sleeping in the streets and in an abandoned house in the projects and sometimes I'd go stand on the corner and sell weed just cuz I was hungry. My friends were selling crack and meth and all my guidance was coming from the streets. I was basically a lost child in those days.
I feel ya man. I never sell drugs but I went to the ghetto hood and gas station all the time to buy it.

You ever felt so blessed to have found God after gone through these life crisis?

Tatilina

Star
I remember how God helped me to quit smoking weed when I asked him. It started with me hating the smell of it, I started developing hives after touching it, my eyes started to become extremely itchy, as bad as a mosquito bite. I couldn't stand they way it made me feel, the high definitely changed after that. My hubby started having the almost the same problems except he started having more throat issues like there was something stuck in his throat. He said it felt like his throat was closing up on him. After 14 years and about a week of these mysterious symptoms of praying and asking for help to quit. We both quit cold turkey and we don't regret it. We saved a lot of money too. We were no longer lazy and anti-social or moody. My sister who is 17 going on 18 this August will physically abuse my mother and vandalizes the house when my mom won't give her money for pot. She's a drop out due to damn bullying and hasn't been in school for 3 years now and is a little lazy piece of shit who won't get a job. Instead she curses and verbally abuses my parents and throws extreme temper tantrums until she gets the money for her weed. I told my parents to throw her out before she destroys the house. Same with my brother, he freaks out when he can't get a hoot. Nobody wants to deal with mood swings because the only time pot heads are happy is when they are high. I sure on the hell don't want to deal with it.

Etagloc

Superstar
I feel ya man. I never sell drugs but I went to the ghetto hood and gas station all the time to buy it.

You ever felt so blessed to have found God after gone through these life crisis?
I was born into life crisis. 19 and 20 were actually some of my happiest years. When I was 13 I tried to kill myself and when I was 16 I was in juvie. The years before 13 are kind of blocked out. I'm still in my early 20's so I'm hella young.I was always very religious except from about 12 to 17. When I was 19 and 20 I was hella Muslim. I used to read from the Quran and pray before I went to my spots to hustle. At the time, I thought there was nothing wrong with weed so this didn't seem contradictory. I come from a catholic family so I was catholic as a child. Then from about 12 to 17 I was an atheist. Then around 19 I became muslim until I think 21. Then up until recently I was an occultist. I think I was right in a certain scientific sense- there is a spirit world, yes- but I was wrong philosophically because I thought I could harness it and play with forces that shoukd be left alone. I think I was sort of like the scientists in Jurassic Park- so focused on "hmm.... can I do this" without grasping the deeper issue of "should I do this?". Very recently I am now a Christian and I have renounced witchcraft and the occult. I think all that stuff is just a ploy to open you up to possesion. That's why the occultists never truly explain to you what precisely is at the end of the rainbow. So I believe in Jesus now. Just Christian. I'm not against catholics but catholicism and witchcraft go together..... my family has mixed catholicism and brujería for generations and I think catholicism sort of opens itself up to that. I think the catholic church is crooked. So Christianity has to be rooted in the Bible and not be blended with paganism, I think.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think this is why there is so much emphasis on worship of the virgin mary in catholicism.... I think they set it up so that catholicism mixes with the occult

Tatilina

Star
I was born into life crisis. 19 and 20 were actually some of my happiest years. When I was 13 I tried to kill myself and when I was 16 I was in juvie. The years before 13 are kind of blocked out. I'm still in my early 20's so I'm hella young.I was always very religious except from about 12 to 17. When I was 19 and 20 I was hella Muslim. I used to read from the Quran and pray before I went to my spots to hustle. At the time, I thought there was nothing wrong with weed so this didn't seem contradictory. I come from a catholic family so I was catholic as a child. Then from about 12 to 17 I was an atheist. Then around 19 I became muslim until I think 21. Then up until recently I was an occultist. I think I was right in a certain scientific sense- there is a spirit world, yes- but I was wrong philosophically because I thought I could harness it and play with forces that shoukd be left alone. I think I was sort of like the scientists in Jurassic Park- so focused on "hmm.... can I do this" without grasping the deeper issue of "should I do this?". Very recently I am now a Christian and I have renounced witchcraft and the occult. I think all that stuff is just a ploy to open you up to possesion. That's why the occultists never truly explain to you what precisely is at the end of the rainbow. So I believe in Jesus now. Just Christian. I'm not against catholics but catholicism and witchcraft go together..... my family has mixed catholicism and brujería for generations and I think catholicism sort of opens itself up to that. I think the catholic church is crooked. So Christianity has to be rooted in the Bible and not be blended with paganism, I think.
Wow, I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who had been jumping around in my belief system. The only reason why I did was to try and get rid of and be free of thr constant chaos, storms and turmoil that cursed my life. When I think about returning to Christianity (Christ) that's when all hell breaks loose and the trouble starts. Its amazing how many people become instant willing tools of Satan, especially some so called christians, but then you get to see them for what they real are, just tools. I know that our struggle is never against flesh
and blood, but when I start repenting, praying or worshipping, the damn devil sends his tools and they are relentless. That's why I always walk away because when I do, I don't have these constant attacks. He is always on my case.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Wow, I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who had been jumping around in my belief system. The only reason why I did was to try and get rid of and be free of thr constant chaos, storms and turmoil that cursed my life. When I think about returning to Christianity (Christ) that's when all hell breaks loose amd the trouble starts. Its amazing how many people become instant willing tools of Satan, especially some so called christians, but then you get to see them for what they real are, just tools. I know that our struggle is never against flesh
and blood, but when I start repentimg, praying or worshippong, the damn devil sends his tools and they are relentless. That's why I always walk away because when I do, I don't have these constant attacks. He is always on my case.
I'm sorry you have to go through that.

Tatilina

Star
I think this is why there is so much emphasis on worship of the virgin mary in catholicism.... I think they set it up so that catholicism mixes with the occult
My Kokum was a Catholic most of her life, my mom eventually got her to renounce Catholicism and become a born again Christian.

Etagloc

Superstar
Wow, I am glad to know that I'm not the only one who had been jumping around in my belief system. The only reason why I did was to try and get rid of and be free of thr constant chaos, storms and turmoil that cursed my life. When I think about returning to Christianity (Christ) that's when all hell breaks loose amd the trouble starts. Its amazing how many people become instant willing tools of Satan, especially some so called christians, but then you get to see them for what they real are, just tools. I know that our struggle is never against flesh
and blood, but when I start repentimg, praying or worshippong, the damn devil sends his tools and they are relentless. That's why I always walk away because when I do, I don't have these constant attacks. He is always on my case.
If that is the case, then you know what you have to do. It is clear. You have to fight.

Please don't think you have a choice. You don't. And there is no sense in rebelling against God. It is pointless.

You have to be a soldier and you have to fight. Your soul is at stake. You have no choice. If you don't do what needs to be done now then you'll regret it later. The quicker you face this, the better. Sacrifice your short-term comfort and you'll gain in the long run. Choose complacency and the short-term over the long run.... and it will catch up with you.

I understand because I have fallen into the same trap. Getting mixed into the occult is like joining a gang. Once you get in.... it's not so easy to get out.

But I have no choice. I don't want to have to be a soldier. I would much rather have things easy. I would much rather have the path of least resistance.

I know what you are talking about. And I have no one really to support me emotionally. I don't really have anyone close to talk to.

But I have to fight and I have no option. I have to do what I have to do.

I've been hearing women complain lately about women now being eligible to be drafted. I see that you have been drafted. I am merely the messenger, I am not the one who has decided this. Traditionally, if your unit goes to war and you desert, then you are to be put to death.

Some words that inspire me are from Ricardo Flores Magón, who helped to set off the Mexican Revolution. I have some of his writings where he said "No queremos la paz". That means "we don't want peace". In certain situations, your back is against the wall and you must fight. You must fight. Would you sacrifice your very soul for your short-term comfort? What I am saying iis what you already know- it is already implicit in what you wrote. You know what you have to do.

Tatilina

Star
If that is the case, then you know what you have to do. It is clear. You have to fight.

Please don't think you have a choice. You don't. And there is no sense in rebelling against God. It is pointless.

You have to be a soldier and you have to fight. Your soul is at stake. You have no choice. If you don't do what needs to be done now then you'll regret it later. The quicker you face this, the better. Sacrifice your short-term comfort and you'll gain in the long run. Choose complacency and the short-term over the long run.... and it will catch up with you.

I understand because I have fallen into the same trap. Getting mixed into the occult is like joining a gang. Once you get in.... it's not so easy to get out.

But I have no choice. I don't want to have to be a soldier. I would much rather have things easy. I would much rather have the path of least resistance.

I know what you are talking about. And I have no one really to support me emotionally. I don't really have anyone close to talk to.

I've been hearing women complain lately about women now being eligible to be drafted. I see that you have been drafted. I am merely the messenger, I am not the one who has decided this. Traditionally, if your unit goes to war and you desert, then you are to be put to death.

Some words that inspire me are from Ricardo Flores Magón, who helped to set off the Mexican Revolution. I have some of his writings where he said "No queremos la paz". That means "we don't want peace". In certain situations, your back is against the wall and you must fight. You must fight. Would you sacrifice your very soul for your short-term comfort? What I am saying iis what you already know- it is already implicit in what you wrote. You know what you have to do.
Whenever I fought for what is right, defended myself (tried to) or defend others, I always lost. I may have not gone about it the right way, but in the end I was always silenced and prevented from fighting back. This world is controlled by Satan, what more can I say? I've always been the odd ball, the freak, the psycho, the loser, the loner, the outcast, the misfit etc. Seriously its hopeless.

Plus, I'm really tired of fighting. I don't want to fight anymore. That's what I grew up with, I'm sick of it. I try to stay away from it, but it hunts me down. It never works out in my favour. Sitting in silence alone just playing my game is where I'm safest lol.

Etagloc

Superstar
Whenever I fought for what is right, defended myself (tried to) or defend others, I always lost. I may have not gone about it the right way, but in the end I was always silenced and prevented from fighting back. This world is controlled by Satan, what more can I say? I've always been the odd ball, the freak, the psycho, the loser, the loner, the outcast, the misfit etc. Seriously its hopeless.

Plus, I'm really tired of fighting. I don't want to fight anymore. That's what I grew up with, I'm sick of it. I try to stay away from it, but it hunts me down. It never works out in my favour. Sitting in silence alone just playing my game is where I'm safest lol.
I know how you feel. But sometimes, strangely enough, advancing forward is the safest move. I call it retreating forward. A shark will drown if it stops swimming. Hiding in a corner is not the safe move. It merely feels good in the short term. It actually is safer in the long run if you fight. If you don't engage the battle, then the battle will come to you. If you engage and you advance then at least you can fight on your terms. You'll be much less safe if you wait for it to come to you. I am in the same situation as you. You have to decide for yourself. I won't try to pressure you and I will drop the matter after this post. But I hope you remember what I said about what happens to the soldier who refuses to fight.

Vixy

Star
Suppose you live in a state where it's legal.

Is smoking weed a sin?
Ask yourself the question: -Would God like this? Would he approove of me drawing smoke into my lungs coming from a plant they use for drugs? Would he like me doing drugs? What does the bible say about drug use?

Of couse it's a sin! Don't let Satan convince you it's not so bad.

Tatilina

Star

Is this what you are referring to @Etagloc ?

Etagloc

Superstar
When I think about returning to Christianity (Christ) that's when all hell breaks loose and the trouble starts. Its amazing how many people become instant willing tools of Satan, especially some so called christians, but then you get to see them for what they real are, just tools. I know that our struggle is never against flesh
and blood, but when I start repenting, praying or worshipping, the damn devil sends his tools and they are relentless. That's why I always walk away because when I do, I don't have these constant attacks. He is always on my case.
These are your words, not mine.

Etagloc

Superstar
You basically are saying in that post that you won't return to Christianity because you don't want the devil to attack you.

Etagloc

Superstar
If the devil attacks you when you try to return to Christianity- according to your own words- then that's a clear sign of Christianity's truth.

Ok, I have read all the posts here. Well, I, myself, smoked weed for years. I smoked the whole time I was pregnant with my first son. Sure, I got the munchies, and he kicked like crazy when I got high. He came out a huge baby. He turned out the be big and healthy in his mind and his physical appearance. I had another son, only smoked to keep from barfing. It totally worked. If I didn't smoke, I couldn't work cos I was so sick, barfing. I didn't smoke the whole time I was pregnant, only the first trimester when I was the sickest. He was a horrible baby. Cried all the time. was mad when he came out of me and is not the productive as my first born. Hmm, whats the difference here?
I no when I am very upset about something, enough to cry or close to it, I smoked some weed and my whole outlook changed. The tears went away and I became so much more positive. i would much rather smoke weed then to pop a anti depressant. For me, that was my antidepressant. It is a natural plant and untouched by man,,,,well it was, now its full of who knows what. It is no longer a plant made from God, it is now tainted like everything else. As for feeling remorse, hell no. I would much rather smoke weed then to indulge in that poisonous alcohol Whether God approves,,,well he stated the divinity is within, and that's why I chose to smoke. I didn't ask, or ever care if God approved. It has nothing to do with God whether you smoke weed or not. I think religion is a lethal drug. Seek God on your own and don't be influenced by others opinions., The answer is in the bible, Just read it and if you need definitions, seek The Bible Hub. It tells you all the definitions of the words w/o anyone trying to tell you something else. One more thing, The bible is 80% dung. Written by man...The DIVINITY IS WITH IN YOU!!!