Is Smoking Weed A Sin?

floss

Star
Whenever I fought for what is right, defended myself (tried to) or defend others, I always lost. I may have not gone about it the right way, but in the end I was always silenced and prevented from fighting back. This world is controlled by Satan, what more can I say? I've always been the odd ball, the freak, the psycho, the loser, the loner, the outcast, the misfit etc. Seriously its hopeless.

Plus, I'm really tired of fighting. I don't want to fight anymore. That's what I grew up with, I'm sick of it. I try to stay away from it, but it hunts me down. It never works out in my favour. Sitting in silence alone just playing my game is where I'm safest lol.
Good start of fighting back is to go sleep earlier :D , eat healthier and take care of yourself
Simple but very true imo

Kung Fu

Superstar
Even before converting to Islam I've always treated my body very well. No drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, and etc. Always have to be in tip-top shape.

Aero

Superstar
Nicotine and Caffeine are my worst vices. Which is kind of why I and many scoff at some of the opinions about marijuana. Obviously I would never advocate that it is for everyone. It just doesn't deserve more condemnation than any other vice. And if you have legitimate medical reasons than it's not a vice at all.

And I don't see how being addicted is a sin. Sure the initial choice to take the hit to get high was a sin. But after they get addicted, don't they need saved?

floss

Star
Nicotine and Caffeine are my worst vices. Which is kind of why I and many scoff at some of the opinions about marijuana. Obviously I would never advocate that it is for everyone. It just doesn't deserve more condemnation than any other vice. And if you have legitimate medical reasons than it's not a vice at all.

And I don't see how being addicted is a sin. Sure the initial choice to take the hit to get high was a sin. But after they get addicted, don't they need saved?
Im not trying to sound righteous or anything good about me here brother, but any addictions I believed is a sins because its taken away your abilities to make benefiting decisions to your body. I don't believe any weed addict will pass up on a joint if it's handed to them. My friend who was in the Marine became a weed addict, now he is a weaksauce loser(no offense to anyone). All he doing now is smoke everyday/everytime we hang out, he actually used hanging out with us so he won't be as lonely getting high (I used to smoke with him all the time). If you get to a point where you can't say NO then it's sinful(used to be me). I definitely agreed that addicts need to be help like how I was saved from drugs and gambling. It is sad but I wish my addicts friend and anyone out there will wake up from this fallen world's spiritual traps.

Last edited: