Is Shane Dawson Part Of The Illuminati?

wow

Veteran
lately, i have been thinking about shane dawson and his videos, he came from a highly religious mother which is a christian, so of course, at first i thought that he is away from the occult, but now that i have seen him from making vlogs and fun stuff like eating and playing games and collabing with his youtube friends, he has now begin to make conspiracy theories videos, and at first, i really enjoy watching them, its very great and eye opening, but there are a lot of people who said that youtubers who spreads the illuminati or occult agenda in their videos are only for the purpose of making the viewers scared and giving off bad energy so that they could suck it and make them powerful, and of course, i dont think shane is like that, but now that i dig deeper, he came from a highly religious christian family but he is bisexual? and his boyfriend's sister, morgan, made a video about her staying overnight at shane's old office, i think its where he plans his videos and mostly his conspiracy theories and also the scene/set up for the conspiracy theory videos, and shane had stated that the place is very haunted and filled with demons, and tbh, when i saw the room, it just felt eerie, makes me wonder what he really do in his office, and in his conspiracy theory videos, he always wears red shirt with triangles on them, red is associated with the devil and triangles are illuminati, not only that, his podcast logo, Shane and Friends, looks like this :

Screenshot_2019-02-25-17-58-57-1.png

"SHANE" with the A as a triangle, i dont know if its just the font but he is aware of the illuninati and the occult! he couldnt just put it like that if he is against them.

also, another one that gets me so curious that i have to make a discussion thread for it, is his merch...
A1ntnF3PJOL._AC_CLa_2140,2000_81Bd11AsLnL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UY700_.jpg
A13usaonutL._AC_CLa_2140,2000_91Z8eSu4PiL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UY700_.jpgB1i3u9-Q-KS._AC_CLa_2140,2000_91JcVnB3AnL.png_0,0,2140,2000+659.0,492.0,777.0,701.0._UY700_.jpgB1i3u9-Q-KS._AC_CLa_2140,2000_81T-Bp3mo+L.png_0,0,2140,2000+659.0,492.0,777.0,701.0._UY700_.jpgB1i3u9-Q-KS._AC_CLa_2140,2000_71DfLUS-9jL.png_0,0,2140,2000+659.0,492.0,777.0,701.0._UY700_.jpg

tell me why someone who is fully aware of the illuminati and its symbolisms, actualy have the audacity to make a merch that peopke and young children could buy that has THE LEGIT ALL SEEING EYE ON IT, its a really good way to promote the illuminati, and i dont know, i just think he is eerie and fake, people say he isnt but i just think he is not a genuine persom at all and he exaggerates and acts really well on camera.

what do you guys think?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Great thread!

I think there is a lot to be said for the technique of information overload ("conspiracy theories everywhere") the mixing of truth with crazy ideas to discredit all opposition and maybe with Shayne, the humour to deflect or make light of things...

There is a lot of slight of hand that goes on in the "truth" movement and I suspect there are spiritual powers and principalities pulling many of the strings. What greater prize could they have than getting confused Christians fighting for the wrong side? Anyway, I watched this film by Richard Pryor (some time ago ;-) which seemed to illustrate a kind of approach and reminded me of the way the Enemy operates...

Susu.mochi

Established
Honestly I think that, he thinks that if he makes videos exposing the illuminati then people will think that he's not in it, because he's exposing it. But that's what they want you to think. He's probably in the illuminati just making videos about it to cover it up.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Anyway one of his videos helped me make a video about the link between bts and illuminati and it's got an amazing outcome; many people started being more open-minded after watching it.
So idk many things he says are true. The Mydoll app; I tryed to see if Shane was right and he really was. I got very scared after this. I've got blocked by the "robot" after telling him that I know he is satanic. He said "satan is my boyfriend" and the blocked me. I also covered both cameras of my phone so i think they got the fact I am aware of what's happening.
Thanks to God nothing worse happened.

Susu.mochi

Established
Anyway one of his videos helped me make a video about the link between bts and illuminati and it's got an amazing outcome; many people started being more open-minded after watching it.
So idk many things he says are true. The Mydoll app; I tryed to see if Shane was right and he really was. I got very scared after this. I've got blocked by the "robot" after telling him that I know he is satanic. He said "satan is my boyfriend" and the blocked me. I also covered both cameras of my phone so i think they got the fact I am aware of what's happening.
Thanks to God nothing worse happened.
You have a YouTube channel ?

mecca

Superstar
Lol, of course not. He just makes videos about conspiracy theories and ironically uses the symbolism of "conspiracy culture" to be funny and creepy because it's entertaining and amusing to his fans. He's just a regular person who's a popular YouTuber, he doesn't have any insider knowledge or secret connections to the government or something. Anybody could do the same thing he's doing.

wow

Veteran
in this video, theyre talking about wanting to have kids and shane replied at 2:28, "no, im all about killing babies" , dont know if this is a joke or a sarcasm though.

p.s. the thumbnail is disgusting, i know, its for clickbait

Dalit

Star
Yes, it's XD Denisa
This is the video I was talking about:

I have one more that almost hits 100k views and I am really glad it blew up. Hope this will happen one day with the one above too
And Tommy Mottola used to control Mariah Carey, too, when they were married. She's suffered exhaustion and more over the course of her career.

Ex-arianator4

Established
Thanks for this thread!
I was about to open a thread about him haha.

So I used to watch his videos and enjoyed his conspiracy theories (especially the one with the flat earth, I thought it was interesting and well researched)

But anyway to answer your question... YES, Shane is part of the Illuminati.
I mean, check out this picture from Twitter.
Screenshot_20190315-195041.png
Call me homophobic all you want but he's also pushing the gay agenda. I mean it's obvious since he's bisexual, but he is trying to normalize LGBT+ behavior.

And then... we have the famous Jake Paul documentaries in which Shane speculated that Jake was a sociopath.

Look at the thumbnails below. Do you see the pattern?
Screenshot_20190315-194855.png

To sum it up, I used to like Shane's videos. Some theories are indeed true. However he is still part of the elite.
He's part of those that mix truth with lies.

Attachments

Anro

I have a feeling he's just a hitchhiker to the Illuminati. Wanted to be part of them, got refused and now he's trying to do his own version of Illuminati. And he's hiding something else. Hates being exposed and hates when someone calls him on that.

imsickofyoshi

Established
Remember when they tried to paint him as a pedo back here? That may have been a humiliation ritual.