Is Religion A Form Of Mind Control?

I never called on god in times my life was in danger, because I did not believe in him. I also know plenty of people who are ill and have been in danger and have not called upon god. And if they did, like I have when I was in danger as a kid called out and got no response; what reason is there to believe he is there when he doesn't help those most in need or lets babies die in the womb etc? There is absolutely no reason to believe any god who lets that happen is benign.
And if it were so that human beings were made to be tested and get a choice in an eternal game, we should all know about that choice from the start of our lives with a clear explanation like a sports competition. I don't recall receiving any instructions before birth, do you?
Doesn't sound fair to me, even worse when losing grants you eternal torment.
Nevertheless, He still exist.....God did not allow those things to happen, men who reject God's will cause them on their own....Every man will have to give an account for his actions...Judgement is coming and many of the things God prophesied have come true.

I don't recall receiving any instructions before birth, do you?
Doesn't sound fair to me, even worse when losing grants you eternal torment.
I knew of God's presence as a 3 year old, but did not know the Bible. But that never stopped me from sin, In my early 20's I drank like a fish and was mad at the world (Vietnam era). It was when I had Children that I began to read the Bible. When I asked God to show me the Truth, I lost everything I had by the backstabbing Christian (so called) friends that I worked with. I could have blamed God, But it was of God's doing, showing me the religious and ungodly world under the principles of Satan. God opened my eyes and I saw the Devils work. Long story. This world is corrupt and so is the Government of The United States. I know the U.S.A. is in the Revelation and will turn on Israel....Not this president, but one that is coming. The Jew will not receive it's King until the great tribulation and the preaching of the 144,000 anointed Jews.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The beauty of not having God (or the devil) in your life is it allows you the freedom to seek real truth, to question the heinous crimes commited on us all by the people in the shadows.
Iam tempted to pull a Pilate here...what is truth? Are you referring to the general concept of truth which in reality cannot be divorced from the Source of Truth OR are you referring to truth in regard to a single subject, say the sum of 2 and 2? But we can save that for another day.
Religion will soon be totally obliterated, it will be the biggest show earth has ever seen. Why, you may ask? Because it has served it's purpose. It has controlled the minds of men (and women) for generations but guess what? They are now able to control the minds of men directly themselves through their technology. So thanks religion for what you've done but we can take it from here.
I beg to differ because I don’t think this is possible. Man is a spiritual being so even if mainstream religions are obliterated, our overlords will always be driven by theirs or they will replace them with their own belief system. If it were possible for man to “lose his religion”, we should have seen this already happen maybe 3000yrs ago since there is nothing new under the sun. In other words, religion would have been a thing of the past circa 1000AD. What keeps happening though is, new religions spring up, peak and die out or they linger on in various incarnations. I can give you a few examples: I have a thread on the rise of Scientistic cults and Andrew Keegan.
When I first read this story, I thought to myself. Out of all the religions under the sun (I don’t even know how many there are), this guy couldn’t find one that could meet his spiritual needs but had to go out and start his own thing? True, some of this splintering is due to intelligence agencies but not all of it.
Is it possible for Christianity to die out? Yes. The never-ending splintering has weakened it much. And although iam kinda boasting here, God won’t let it die out because as a Creator, He fully understands the importance of correct doctrine/proper belief system to His own creation’s well-being. This, in my opinion, is best demonstrated by Christ’s first advent amidst countless thriving Roman, Middle-Eastern and Asian cults.
As someone who analyses music videos, you pretty much have seen the pivot. In your own words:
In just this one video we see satanic imagery, monarch programming references, sexualized behaviour in front of minors, subliminal messaging (nuclear explosion at 2.33) witchcraft, the burning of bibles, drugs and general moral depravity.....all parading as entertainment.
If the intent is to obliterate all religion, we should be able, in the various entertainment forms, to see it instead as in your post it is burning bibles and pervasive satanic imagery. You see much atheism (Dawkin variety) in music videos?
Pure Atheism ( think Dawkins or Harris ) is not suitable for the spiritual needs of the human species.
If you faced off with Dawkins in a debate, how would you defend this position of yours?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Iam tempted to pull a Pilate here...what is truth? Are you referring to the general concept of truth which in reality cannot be divorced from the Source of Truth OR are you referring to truth in regard to a single subject, say the sum of 2 and 2? But we can save that for another day
I'm unfamiliar with the phrase pull a Pilate, forgive me.

What I tried to get across is, since arriving at this forum especially, I've noticed that the vast majority of religious people have all been primed to accept some major catastrophic event, resulting in the deaths of large numbers of innocent people. The only major differences there are between these belief systems as far as I can see is what happens to you when you die, where you go, what's waiting for you etc. So in effect all religious people have this belief that their death will then give them this fantastic heavenly eternal life that will be much much better than this current life.

Now I think you are fully up to speed with the techniques used in social engineering....predictive programming being just one aspect. And the programming going on now doesn't really paint anything other than a totally terrifying future. My belief being that this "end times" scenario is being engineered by a group of psychotic men not God. It appears to me the Bible could be seen as the oldest and most effective predictive programmer there has ever been.

From what I have observed just from interactions on this forum religion is the most divisive tool of all.

I'll try and respond properly to the rest.of your post when I gave a bit more time.

If you faced off with Dawkins in a debate, how would you defend this position of yours?
Idk. I suppose I would say like it or not humans have a spiritual side from gene memory going back to the first religion ( shamanism ) which likely aided in the survival of our species in the wild. I would say that there is a need for ritual and the atavistic responses it triggers within us as well as the social aspect that we also crave, this doesn’t necessarily need to be done with religion but at the very least deep philosophical study.

Edit: The more ritualistic parts can be achieved through dance, sex, meditation etc

That said I believe theism is dead and rightfully so.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
I beg to differ because I don’t think this is possible. Man is a spiritual being so even if mainstream religions are obliterated, our overlords will always be driven by theirs or they will replace them with their own belief system.
Yes I agree with you. From what I have observed it has become crystal clear that the new age religion is pure Luciferean.

https://www.learnreligions.com/luciferian-principles-95784

If it were possible for man to “lose his religion”, we should have seen this already happen maybe 3000yrs ago since there is nothing new under the sun. In other words, religion would have been a thing of the past circa 1000AD. What keeps happening though is, new religions spring up, peak and die out or they linger on in various incarnations.
I think it's a work in progress Karly. You can easily observe this today just by looking at how popular culture is now morally debasing a generation of kids.

Is it possible for Christianity to die out? Yes.
Well Red just posted a perfect example of how this Zionist end times prophecy bullshit neatly links in to their ME war plans. It appears Christianity has been infiltrated and subverted and is being used to forward a sinister political agenda.

I think Damien summed it up my belief perfectly in a recent post he made, which I'm unable to find right now, about how people are happily accepting acts of men as acts of God as per what was written in their particular doctrines.

I think these belief systems just result in people becoming passive. "What will be will be" because of what God apparently wanted is the perfect ruse to allow Luciferean psycopaths to bring forth their Georgia Guidestones utopia.

If you think about it all it would take is a nuclear war (which is cooking quite nicely) some devastating weather (courtesy of HAARP) a few asteroid strikes (courtesy of directed energy weaponry disguised/false flagged as EMP, deadly virus (courtesy of Bill Gates) and maybe a fake alien invasion (courtesy of NASA/Media and then earth population could easily be whittled down to that 500 million....subservient, androgynous, transhuman eternally living slave bots.

This song has always creeped me out because it totally bolsters my belief that people, in large numbers, have been programmed by a book. Jonny Cash was a Freemason.

.....think I put all my cards on the table there...lol.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Now I'm not being flippant when asking this question but I am of exactly the same opinion as this man, this was posted on another well known forum. It certainly made sense to me...

Quoted from skippytjc on Feb 7th 2005.

More humans have died in the name of God, or a god, than any other cause in the history of mankind. Why is this? Isn’t the belief in a supreme power enlightening and wholesome? How could people, who have dedicated their beliefs and ideals to a power that is the definition of love and kindness, kill each other by the millions and millions?

Its simple: Humans aren’t perfect and humans created God. Thus “God” isn’t perfect.

God is a belief created by man to answer questions that cannot be answered. God IS the answer (at least for now). God is a tool people use to feel comfortable with things or events out of their control. Or seemingly out of their control. God is like divine super glue. God sticks all the pieces together that people seem to have trouble doing themselves.

Is this a horrible thing that people have this belief? Not at all. If it works for you then go with it. The problem with God is, the people who believe in him think that everybody else MUST believe in him. And not just believe in him, but believe EXACTLY what you believe. This is such a strong feeling among believers, they actually think that 100% of people who do not share their belief will go to a horrible place called Hell when they die. Its not even good enough that you believe in God, you must believe in their God.

Some people, will even KILL you for not sharing their exact belief. This has caused more deaths than any other single cause in the history of man. “God” is the worlds #1 terrorist recruiter.

Disturbing isn’t it? But its all true. Or so I think anyways. But that’s part of my point. I am “going to hell” because I don’t believe in a God. But am I really? Does a mans actions determine his fate? Or his beliefs?

For example: I am a nice guy. I am kind and polite and I have no criminal record. I dont drink or smoke and I walk old ladies across the street and I say things like “please” and “thank you”. I smile and do what I can to be pleasant. I have a wonderful wife and son. But I don’t “believe” so I am going to hell. Am I getting it right so far?

Now get this: A man of the cloth, or representative of God can r*pe young boys by the dozens. The whole hierarchy above him can cover it up and make it go away but they all believe. But these people, because they believe, will be forgiven and will go to heaven. A man can brutally murder an old women in her home to steal $10 from her. And so long as he finds God before he dies he will be saved. This makes sense?

Do you know why all this is like it is? Its because people are terrified of not knowing answers to big scary questions. People have developed things like religions to help cope with these questions. And people are so scared of these things, they have programmed themselves into a frenzy of believing. Everybody must believe this, as it justifies their own beliefs. To the point of murder in some cases. It gets to the point that everything that they cannot easily explain in their life is “Gods will”. BAH!!!

Gods will, kills.

Do you know in some ancient cultures they had many gods? They had a god for everything that they couldn’t answer. The Greeks, Incans, Egyptians all had many gods. There was even a Sun god. They believed in their gods as heartily as you believe in yours. If an ancient Incan was in front of you debating their belief in the Sun god, they would be as passionate as you are about your god. But any modern believer knows there is no Sun god, that’s just silly right? But is it?

Incans had no explanation for the Sun. The Sun was everything and all important. A very powerful influence in their lives. But they didn’t know why, so it must be a supreme being. It was the only answer, believe it or die!!! But guess what? They were wrong and religions that worshiped the Sun are no more. Because today we all know what the Sun is and we understand how it effects our lives. No more Sun god.

See where I am going with this? Today there is only one god in all the main stream large scale religions. Why? Because all the “silly” stuff has been explained away. But why is there still any belief at all? Two major reasons:

#1 People are scared to believe anything else. People kill people who don’t believe.
#2 There is still 1 huge scary question that has not been answered. The biggest of all.
-What happens to me when I die?

Because there is no proven answer for this question, the biggest, scariest question of all, people still need something to help their psyche’s cope. As long as this is still up in the air, God will always “exist”.

I know I will get flamed for this next remark, but some weaker people even think that God controls things like passion and desire. Hate and love and emotions in general. This is all bunk. They blame crimes on the Devil and their successes on God. God and the devil are just easy solutions to their weak wills and lack of control over their very HUMAN desires.

One day, when our mothers and fathers stop forcing their kids to believe one thing or another based on their own fears, humans will shed themselves of the plague known as religion. It’s a psychological virus that is the scourge of all mankind. Someday it is quite possible that belief in a God will end humans existence. Not by “Gods” hand, but by our own fears of the unknown. People kill people who don’t believe. Period.

How many people reading my dissertation here will “pray” for me? How many people reading this will wish me to hell for my sacrilege? How many will reply with an attempt at “saving” me? How many will plot to kill me as a heathen?

Well everybody, I don’t need saving. I am content in my own beliefs and I sleep well at night believing them. My failures and successes are my own and I am a very nice, good person with many loving friends and relatives. When I die I am dead and that’s Ok. I also don’t have an issue with people believing in religion per say. After all, if something you believe in makes you feel good then wonderful! But please, please don’t try to infect me with your beliefs, as mine are just fine.

Remember: People that don’t believe in God, rarely care about your belief IN God. You don’t see non believers killing people of religion in an attempt to convert you to non belief. Its because we aren’t scared anymore. Wait, scratch that, we ARE scared. Of YOU! As God has killed more people over belief than any other cause of death in history…
Not all religions are the same and all but one is a knockoff of the one. The one true religion has the Bible as it’s book everything else is a lie that tries to get people away from the truth that’s in the Bible and they do succeed because people don’t want to know about God really. They want God to be different than he actually is and will believe the things they approve over the truth.

And we also have an enemy. He is destined for hell and he is wanting to take as many of us with him as he can.

And the man in the article you posted is not as nice or as good as he thinks he is...no one is.

Awoken2

Superstar
And the man in the article you posted is not as nice or as good as he thinks he is...no one is.
But you don't even know the man. He sounds like a perfectly decent fella to me. Just because he doesn't choose to believe what you have chose to believe that doesn't make him a bad person.

For me personally, anybody who thinks Trump isn't a narcassisst, sleazy Israeli owned puppet can't be a very good judge of character....and that's you really isn't it?

Lisa

Superstar
But you don't even know the man. He sounds like a perfectly decent fella to me. Just because he doesn't choose to believe what you have chose to believe that doesn't make him a bad person.

For me personally, anybody who thinks Trump isn't a narcassisst, sleazy Israeli owned puppet can't be a very good judge of character....and that's you really isn't it?
I don’t have to know the man personally because the Bible tells us that all have sinned and that there is no one righteous, not even one..he isn’t all good, no one on earth is.

It’s not even about what I’ve chosen to believe really. Its what God says about all of us.

So, you’ve gone the way of a personal attack to prove what you’re saying? Kind of ruins your post I think. I’ve said that idk about trump but that I do like some of his tweets because they are pretty funny. No politician acts like trump does and that is funny to watch.

Awoken2

Superstar
Somewhere in a distant galaxy far far away at this very moment in time there's a gathering of squeaky voice beings all ready to start their daily prayer.....it begins.

"He is everywhere"

"He has risen"

"He makes the stars shine"

"He can lift you up"

"He is noble, abundant and fills the universe"

"Praise beee unto He!!!"

"Helium!!!!!"

Lisa

Superstar
Hi Awakening, Always Capitalize The Lord "God". If the word god is not capitalized...it could be any heathen god.
I know this is throwing the thread off topic but... Douglas, by mostly writing your answers in red, are you trying to convey that you are Jesus answering? It was just a thought.

I know this is throwing the thread off topic but... Douglas, by mostly writing your answers in red, are you trying to convey that you are Jesus answering? It was just a thought.
No, why would you think that? I use red to separate and distinguish it from the other post I comment on. Sometimes I use blue and violet.

Lisa

Superstar
No, why would you think that? I use red to separate and distinguish it from the other post I comment on. Sometimes I use blue and violet.
You use red a lot more than the other colors and I thought it must mean something, and that’s what I thought of.
Blue is easier to read than red btw.

Awoken2

Superstar
With the oncoming new age religion there is no God needed because the individual is God. Everything is controlled with your mind. All is mind just happens to be the very first Hermetic principle also.

If you have any doubt about what this new age philosophy promotes then just watch the video below.

Here you can watch a "miracle" occur....with no help from God at all

Lisa

Superstar
With the oncoming new age religion there is no God needed because the individual is God. Everything is controlled with your mind. All is mind just happens to be the very first Hermetic principle also.

If you have any doubt about what this new age philosophy promotes then just watch the video below.

I was amazed when I found out that it wasn’t just the catholics that uses beads when they pray..like they keep showing the beads in this video.

Many false prophets shall appear and deceive many. (Mark 13:21-23) If you do not know the difference, You do not know Christ. You can not deceive the Born again believer because it is Christ in us. We know the Shepherd's voice and we run away from those false voices.

Awoken2

Superstar
I was amazed when I found out that it wasn’t just the catholics that uses beads when they pray..like they keep showing the beads in this video.
You were amazed?.....at the beads?.....lol

The video makes the claim that somebody had their cancer cured in under 3 minutes by using nothing more than human emotion....and you're amazed at the beads?

There were no beads used in the "miracle" cancer removal, or did you not get that far?