Is Religion A Form Of Mind Control?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I believe that different types of religions can be a form of mind control some would also say that certain videos can be a form of mind control like this one Watch.

John 9:4

I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

Awoken2

Superstar
When I originally made this post I would say that I was 80% convinced that religion was the purest and simplest form of mind control. After just over a year on this forum I am now 100% convinced.

I think the biggest factor in pushing me that final 20% was reading the religious merry go round on these boards. The real hard core zealots here don't appear to have any original thoughts of their own, just their own interpretation of their bible which has indoctrinated them to such an extent that they will blindly accept any forthcoming catastrophe because it said it would happen in their bible. If that isn't a form of programming I don't know what is.

To me it's the oldest con trick in the book. When the Jesuits and their embedded armies of secret societies have everything in place it will be then that your "end times" will materialize.

In the meantime just keep praying eh? Like that's going to help.

In the 60's they were waiting, just as you are waiting today.

Not a single thing has changed.
placard1-1.jpgdownloadfile.jpg

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
When I originally made this post I would say that I was 80% convinced that religion was the purest and simplest form of mind control. After just over a year on this forum I am now 100% convinced.

I think the biggest factor in pushing me that final 20% was reading the religious merry go round on these boards. The real hard core zealots here don't appear to have any original thoughts of their own, just their own interpretation of their bible which has indoctrinated them to such an extent that they will blindly accept any forthcoming catastrophe because it said it would happen in their bible. If that isn't a form of programming I don't know what is.

To me it's the oldest con trick in the book. When the Jesuits and their embedded armies of secret societies have everything in place it will be then that your "end times" will materialize.

View attachment 19904View attachment 19905
We have had some interesting conversations before - your post above reminded me of my great, great Uncle who lost faith in "religion" after meeting soldiers returning from WWI.

Believe it or not, I have great sympathy with your perspective. It's an argument I might easily a few years ago - I called myself "Red Sky at Morning" out of an acknowledgement of how I would scoff at "last days" kind of folk a few years back!

In fact I think I had spent half my life secretly thinking I knew better than God!

What changed?

Undeniable personal experience of the reality of God as revealed in the Bible.

The rate at which global events are beginning to line up with Bible prophecy

Me caring about others more than my own reputation.

If I could have said or done something that would lead even one person to understand the Gospel, there is nothing more worthwhile I could do.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
@Awoken2 has a good point:
There are attempts to hijack the world religions towards intolerance and wars but also secular states like France and China are also becoming intolerant.
Judaism has been hijacked by Zionism
Islam has been hijacked by Takfiri extremists
Christianity has been hijacked by CZs
and even Buddhism and Hinduism are also hijacked by their extremists.
(In Myanmar and India respectively)
Just found out that there is a push for a Greater India by extremists Hindus and they are actually wanting to change the Indian constitution to make India for Hindus at the exclusion of Christian and Muslim Indians.
Intolerance is being pushed and wars are being prepared.
Let us pray for peace.
Pushing for war is not the path of the peaceful, and the truly spiritual.
Here is a Hindu Politician explaining this push for a rewrite of their constitution:

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
We have had some interesting conversations before - your post above reminded me of my great, great Uncle who lost faith in "religion" after meeting soldiers returning from WWI.
I think this is an important point. Do you think your great uncle lost his belief in religion because he couldn't reconcile the fact that a God would allow so much death and suffering and pain to large numbers of his own believers?

I did start watching the video, I got to about the 10 minute mark and couldn't listen any more. I have a very deep distrust of religion because it appears to disable people from acknowledging what is happening in the world today. It instills a denial of reality in my eyes.

I'm not being flippant at all when I ask what is the benefit in following a religion where the good guy ends up getting nailed to a bloody cross?

It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I think this is an important point. Do you think your great uncle lost his belief in religion because he couldn't reconcile the fact that a God would allow so much death and suffering and pain to large numbers of his own believers?

I did start watching the video, I got to about the 10 minute mark and couldn't listen any more. I have a very deep distrust of religion because it appears to disable people from acknowledging what is happening in the world today. It instills a denial of reality in my eyes.

I'm not being flippant at all when I ask what is the benefit in following a religion where the good guy ends up getting nailed to a bloody cross?

It just doesn't make sense to me at all.
It didn't to my relative either. For the 25 years I knew him, he never changed his mind, then a week before he died he was watching an old VHS we had duplicating on Creation. Evolution and Bertrand Russell had been his faith and they both came tumbling down that afternoon in his mind. The last thing he ever said to my parents was "it's all true..." he smiled to himself with a look we had never seen of his face and we got the news just a few days later that he had died. He was 87, bright as a button and stubborn as a mule!

I hope you and I are OK despite us having a different take on things right now? I certainly identify with your thought process and but for my experience and the things I have learned, I might have taken a very similar line.

Awoken2

Superstar
@Awoken2 has a good point:
There are attempts to hijack the world religions towards intolerance and wars but also secular states like France and China are also becoming intolerant.
Judaism has been hijacked by Zionism
Islam has been hijacked by Takfiri extremists
Christianity has been hijacked by CZs
and even Buddhism and Hinduism are also hijacked by their extremists.
(In Burma and India respectively)
Just found out that there is a push for a Greater India by extremists Hindus and they are actually wanting to change the Indian constitution to make India for Hindus at the exclusion of Christian and Muslim Indians.
Intolerance is being pushed and wars are being prepared.
Let us pray for peace.
Pushing for war is not the path of the peaceful, and the truly spiritual.
Here is a Hindu Politician explaining this push for a rewrite of their constitution:
The thing is DR I have my own belief that there is a very real conspiracy to wipe out the majority of people on this planet. I have seen too much evidence. From the Freemasons declaration on the Georgia Guidestones to the subliminal programming we are all now being subjected to through tbe channels of media and entertainment.

I do understand that praying gives people comfort and we all need comfort, be it physical or emotional, but I also understand the rules which our adversaries play by.

There is a clear and concerted effort to now put in our minds (subconciously) something totally devastating. Whether it be a nuclear war, devasting asteroid, virus or alien invasion or even all of them I believe it will be a man made conspiracy and nothing to do with any God.

The only way this is going to be avoided is if large numbers of people start waking up to the reality of the situation before it's too late. I don't think religion helps this process at all, in any way. It's just like throwing your arms up in the air and saying what will be will be.

With the NWO comes a one world religion. To achieve this what this generation will experience is going to be pretty devastating.

I hope you and I are OK despite us having a different take on things right now? I certainly identify with your thought process and but for my experience and the things I have learned, I might have taken a very similar line.
I totally respect the way you conduct yourself on this forum. Always courteous and respectful. I wish I had that in me. I know my own failings.

Just because we have different beliefs that doesn't mean I can't respect you.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star

People are waiting for 2000 years. Waiting implies that you are prepared to whatever happens mentally and spiritually. The end is not when THE END happens, it's when we die. Thats the end for us. And the end is near :) And i would argue that bible emphasizes preparedness much more than it emphasizes end event's themselves.

Awoken2

Superstar
The end is not when THE END happens, it's when we die. Thats the end for us. And the end is near :)
How do you know that? And does the smiley emoji indicate you are looking forward to dying? Are you saying that the Bible is a guide on how to accept death?

You've confused me, sorry.

Vytas

Star
How do you know that? And does the smiley emoji indicate you are looking forward to dying? Are you saying that the Bible is a guide on how to accept death?

You've confused me, sorry.
Smiley indicates that the bible is right no matter which way you look at it. The end for us is near.
No, not really, but im very well aware that it can happen any moment. Guide? Do we need guide how to accept inevitable ? But it gives reason and purpose thats good enough for me personally.
You probably got confused because i started to talk about personal "the end" not global events which were you talking about. Just a different perspective. I could agree with a lot of what you said ,there are people who enjoy fear mongering and hysteria, but poor messenger doesn't make message itself wrong.

DesertRose

Superstar
The thing is DR I have my own belief that there is a very real conspiracy to wipe out the majority of people on this planet. I have seen too much evidence. From the Freemasons declaration on the Georgia Guidestones to the subliminal programming we are all now being subjected to through tbe channels of media and entertainment.
Apologies, Awoken2 I just logged on I am having computer problems.
I agree with you the regarding the actions of the elite. Really would prefer if people would agree not to follow the divide and rule templates.
If they would just say," I would prefer not to". ......hate....kill or torture that would show they are ahead of these satanic puppet masters.
In fact civil disobedience would have shut down many conspiracies but I am not holding my breath.
Some people seem to want to bring the end times on and some are even looking forward to it. Others are unaware.
Always look forward to your contributions and insights. It is good you are shining a light on their stated goals (Guidestones etc )

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Apologies, Awoken2 I just logged on I am having computer problems.
I agree with you the regarding the actions of the elite. Really would prefer if people would agree not to follow the divide and rule templates.
If they would just say," I would prefer not to". ......hate....kill or torture that would show they are ahead of these satanic puppet masters.
In fact civil disobedience would have shut down many conspiracies but I am not holding my breath.
Some people seem to want to bring the end times on and some are even looking forward to it. Others are unaware.
Always look forward to your contributions and insights. It is good you are shining a light on their stated goals (Guidestones etc )
What I love about you DR is your open mind, it shines bright in each of your posts. You have wisdom, compassion and you value truth and honesty. if people with your values run this world it would be a completely different place to what it is right now.

I think it's very easy to bury your head in the sand over such disturbing issues that I cover on here. It has been implied more than once by certain posters here that I post for egotistical reasons. This is not true. The reason why I post here is because over my lifetime I have noticed some very disturbing societal changes. Society now allows itself to be lied to on a daily basis. The people who are doing the lying are doing it with impunity. It scares me to see where we are getting dragged down to. I have a natural instinct to try and warn people about how society is being manipulated. I feel I would fail as a human being if at least I didn't try and warn people about the very real and impending danger we all face.

After 9/11 things changed for me. I was a different person after that. I couldn't and will not accept a reality which is constructed by people who do not value human life.

All the information people need to clearly see what is unfolding is buried within this forum. Due to there being literally hundreds of different topics being discussed on here all that information does take some piecing together but I'm sure anybody who pays due diligence will be able to join the necessary dots if they have a passion for truth.

So I'll just keep slogging away.

Thank you for your kind words.

DesertRose

Superstar
You have wisdom, compassion and you value truth and honesty. if people with your values run this world it would be a completely different place to what it is right now.
All the information people need to clearly see what is unfolding is buried within this forum. Due to there being literally hundreds of different topics being discussed on here all that information does take some piecing together but I'm sure anybody who pays due diligence will be able to join the necessary dots if they have a passion for truth.

So I'll just keep slogging away.
Thank you so much! We learn so much from your posts! I bookmark yourself and UnderAlien's resources the most I need the different perspectives....
If people focused on the similarities instead of the differences humanity would not be pitted against one another by the satanic elite. Even the soldiers that went to Iraq et all realized this.
For example, the guy who made this video and the people he features on this video.
We need more people like you who focus on the real profiteers of war,corruption, depopulation agendas.
36. Divide and Conquer
Edit: Isn't it interesting Awoken that usually the most negative, toxic and fearful people are batting for team Satanic elites? Whether they are aware of this role or not. They are their 'useful idiots.';)
Check the new Chris Hedges video I posted on the NWO agenda and conspiricies thread he is also as skeptical of organized faith and focuses on those in authority.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Thank you so much! We learn so much from your posts! I bookmark yourself and UnderAlien's resources the most I need the different perspectives....
If people focused on the similarities instead of the differences humanity would not be pitted against one another by the satanic elite. Even the soldiers that went to Iraq et all realized this.
For example, the guy who made this video and the people he features on this video.
We need more people like you who focus on the real profiteers of war,corruption, depopulation agendas.
36. Divide and Conquer
Edit: Isn't it interesting Awoken that usually the most negative, toxic and fearful people are batting for team Satanic elites? Whether they are aware of this role or not. They are their 'useful idiots.';)
Check the new Chris Hedges video I posted on the NWO agenda and conspiricies thread he is also as skeptical of organized faith and focuses on those in authority.
What a breath of fresh air that video was, thank you. It's messages such as this that should go "viral". A soldier coming to terms with his conciounce and having the bravery to publicly expose the game. That's the epitome of a patriot.

And most definitely yes, your very perceptive. The satanic elite have control of the minds of many people of which most are probably unaware.

I will watch the Chris Hedges video as soon as I can.

Your just ace!

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
There is a clear and concerted effort to now put in our minds (subconciously) something totally devastating. Whether it be a nuclear war, devasting asteroid, virus or alien invasion or even all of them I believe it will be a man made conspiracy and nothing to do with any God.

The only way this is going to be avoided is if large numbers of people start waking up to the reality of the situation before it's too late. I don't think religion helps this process at all, in any way. It's just like throwing your arms up in the air and saying what will be will be.
Thing is, the catastrophes you listed tend to have the power to drive people to be more religious as evidenced by ,albeit a brief, uptick in church attendance after 9/11. And TPTB intend to capitalize on that with whatever it is that they have in store for us. The sequence- 9/11...the wars...the crash of '08...uptick in the myriad forms of Satanism.

Todd

Star
Religion is definetely a form of mind control. True fatih is not. Like anything man gets his hands on, it can be preverted and used for nefarious purposes.

The reality is that religion is a culture/tradition thing as much as, if not more than it being about true personal conviction. I would say the demographic on this forum is not the norm. Most of the people who have a conviction about God on this forum have had a personal experience where there conviction is genuine and they don't necessarily believe as they were raised. But the majority of religious people around the globe are simply carrying on the tradition of their culture or family.

Todd

Star
Secondary thought about mind control. You can make the argument that Paul actually taught that Christianity was mind control.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Of course Christians would justify that the mind control Paul spoke of is preformed by God, so that makes it acceptable.

Awoken2

Superstar
Before I commence let me just say....do not shoot the messenger. It is the architects of modern day religions who are now in the process of the demolition job. Not me. I simply observe life, and people...and draw my conclusions from there.

Today I see Venezuela, Syria and now Iran getting raped, and so do you. Twelve years have passed since people tried warning us of these events but unfortunately not enough people listened.

If you need a dose of sobering reality take this on board. This video has received just 4.5 million views on YouTube since it's release....Gangham Style by PSY has been viewed 3.3 billion times. If this statistic alone doesn't make you question today's society then you are too far gone I'm afraid.

Just read through the comments section of the video, it clearly shows how religion controls the mind of the devotee. The beauty of not having God (or the devil) in your life is it allows you the freedom to seek real truth, to question the heinous crimes commited on us all by the people in the shadows.

Religion will soon be totally obliterated, it will be the biggest show earth has ever seen. Why, you may ask? Because it has served it's purpose. It has controlled the minds of men (and women) for generations but guess what? They are now able to control the minds of men directly themselves through their technology. So thanks religion for what you've done but we can take it from here.

I've watched this documentary numerous times over the years. It's contents are irrefutable, undeniable and as time goes by prophetic.

Our physical bodies are already controlled. We have to spend the majority of our waking lives working to gain money, to live, to eat, to have a home. The earth doesn't charge us for these things, people do, greedy people who want total control over humanity. Well now those people are actively looking to take over your mind, they want it all, total spectrum dominance.

Despite the compelling evidence contained within this documentary I know that the religious people will not be able to absorb it and that is because you don't really have ownership of your own brain, somebody else does. I know what reaction will come from the "followers" of God....this documentary is the work of Satan. No, no it's not. It's the work of men, like everything else in this world.

The comments section of this video is just as revealing as the video itself because it proves my above statement quite clearly.

I'll just add this again here. It just reiterates some of the points I've made above.

Wigi

Veteran
Everyone receives an education but your behaviours and your ability to listen contradictory views shows if you're under indoctrination or not.

Not believing in some area of science, mainstream medias or even sacred texts should never be a thought crime but doing the opposite shouldn't be a problem either.

I think the truth can stand for itself and killing for the truth never serves the truth.

Every religion were built in opposition to God's will which is not surprising since Lucifer is the ruler of this dark place and he tries to deceive and lead mankind astray so we could oppose God.

That being said, Atheism and rationality has been a tool of oppression too. Just ask Robespierre or Lenin's 'scientific atheism' if things went good for their opponents.

Most genocidal maniacs thought their delusions were approved by God, science, philosophy ect... when it only served Lucifer.

Our world is a spiritual environment, we're under satanic rule and it need blood to sustains this power because sacrifice is the most important principle that rules this reality.
I struggled a lot to realise that but it's the only thing that makes sense because nobody in its right mind would kill a fellow human and Jesus wouldn't need to die to take my place at all.