Is Religion A Form Of Mind Control?

Awoken2

Superstar
I don’t know… what would you identify as??

You should already know the answer to that question Red. I don't identify as anything other than a concerned individual. I'm not part of any club, sect, cult or society. I don't follow any belief system just because it's popular.

Is there a term for this type of person?

polymoog

Superstar
I beg to differ there. Have you not noticed how bible passages are hemorrhaging into threads that have got nothing to do with religion? Something minor, such as the subject matter of a particular thread, doesn't stop our enlightened friends from chucking in a Corinthians 2. whatever here or a Romans 3. there. It's just ridiculous.
i dont care for it, and those passages dont have any impact on me but some may be significant/applicable to our present situation. those belong as religious prophecy is tied in with everything. random passages absolutely do not belong in any non- religious thread.

i will keep a closer eye on it.

Lyfe

Star
As i see it, all religion is mass fear control...

keeps you thinking inside the box...

we should actually be thinking outside the box.
In the end our actions are dictated by our nature. If you believe religion is a problem and religion is man made then ultimately you would be forced to accept that man is the problem for creating religion and not religion in itself, because man keeps creating and yoking himself to self destructive systems. People are ruled and controlled by sinful and self destructive passions. Lets just be honest. Nobody is forcing anyone to embrace video games like grand theft auto, music artists like Eminem, movies like John Wick that glorify mass murder. People flock to these things and willingly give their money to these entertainments. Why? Their heart delights in it Free thinking will always be dictated by our nature and its this same nature that always embraces self destructive pursuits and mediums so why do you think good fruit will come from it? Are people already not free enough in America to do and think as they want? The very Freedom that people exalt in this nation has turned into slavery to sin and turns into lawlesness. Most people are Crowleyans and Do As They Wilt. Now we are suffering the consequences. You encourage a culture to think freely, but did not the sexual revolution and feminism and all these other liberations encourage the same? People always restort to self indulgence and their true nature is always revealed. People want to be as free as possible and they acctually become slaves to sin and destroy themselves

Lyfe

Star
I would also like to point out that nobody can deny the anti religious trajectory of media and entertainment that encourages freedom and free thinking. That in itself is mind control and perception management. I hear anti religious people use the same talking points all the time. Generally when people repeat the same talking points its an indication of mass formation psychosis. They didn't arrive at those conclusions on their own, those thoughts and ideas were instilled in them.

In the end our actions are dictated by our nature. If you believe religion is a problem and religion is man made then ultimately you would be forced to accept that man is the problem for creating religion and not religion in itself, because man keeps creating and yoking himself to self destructive systems. People are ruled and controlled by sinful and self destructive passions. Lets just be honest. Nobody is forcing anyone to embrace video games like grand theft auto, music artists like Eminem, movies like John Wick that glorify mass murder. People flock to these things and willingly give their money to these entertainments. Why? Their heart delights in it Free thinking will always be dictated by our nature and its this same nature that always embraces self destructive pursuits and mediums so why do you think good fruit will come from it? Are people already not free enough in America to do and think as they want? The very Freedom that people exalt in this nation has turned into slavery to sin and turns into lawlesness. Most people are Crowleyans and Do As They Wilt. Now we are suffering the consequences. You encourage a culture to think freely, but did not the sexual revolution and feminism and all these other liberations encourage the same? People always restort to self indulgence and their true nature is always revealed. People want to be as free as possible and they acctually become slaves to sin and destroy themselves
I can appreciate what you're saying, but what you've seem to have omitted is people have been conditioned into lawlessness via social media, MSM, music, etc. It's ultimately what this site is about. For someone not be religious doesn't mean they're without morals and integrity. People don't need to watch, read or listen to what's being touted as entertainment and news. That's ultimately an individual's choice, most notably in western countries, but I'm sure there are others that have programming that's also conditioning the masses into a lot garbage that's out there into delving in the occult/black magic.

I think religion can be good, provided it help makes someone a better human being, but I think the purpose of the thread was to show that it's not be all and end all of what it is to be a good person. As a comparison, if you listen to this video, you'll see how forcing religion on to a civilization isn't necessarily ideal. Evidently, the guy should've left well enough alone, but in his delusional and narcissistic state of mind, his insistence caused his demise:

Man Sneaks Onto Restricted Island to Visit Uncontacted Tribe: His Story is BIZARRE (18:51 mins)

Last edited:
Some may not agree to what's said here, and that's alright. There has been much debate on here in the first place.
To me, any organized religion is still a mind control tactic. Doesn't matter what kind.
Before anyone jumps to conclusions though, I am still a Christian, believe it or not. But, I don't believe in the organized part with all the rules that don't make sense, the hypocrisies, and the constant verses and passages.
I believe in God spiritually. I also do believe the actual Christian religion feels the most accurate to me even if it's organized, but, there are still some answers out there that many don't have a hold of, and having a relationship with God comes with questioning and seeking the truth behind well, everything.
I have also noticed many in this forum using bible passages to explain everything, as well. And I understand the annoyance behind this. Being a true Christian doesn't have to mean we copy and paste everything from the bible. It's better if we use our own words to explain where we are coming from. This mindset of copying and pasting tends to have a cult like mentality, where people can't use their own thoughts to prove something or to explain what's on their minds.
Also, sadly, so many tv shows/movies depict Christianity in such a horrible way. They will usually make the parents really abusive or strict. They will also make it where there are too many rules to follow that are almost next to impossible, and this is how many don't want to bother with the faith, anymore. There's also the aspect of real life situations with kids in these households that are deemed too religious and extreme. This is why so many turn away and end up turning to atheism or just being anti Christian. I feel this is a ploy all along by the top elites and satanists to trick people into not believing in God anymore, because that's one of their main fears. They are threatened by those who do believe, so they will tear it down whatever way possible.
Also, with dictating that being a free thinker is wrong, is also the problem. People who believe that the so called free thinkers are the ones that are delving right into sin is actually the opposite. They are actually mind controlled into thinking that it's alright to watch certain movies/ tv shows and play certain video games. It's also good to know that there is something behind all this media that is controlling the masses. To me, to be a free thinker is to believe in God spiritually, and seek answers. But, that's put down nowadays, from all angles it seems.

This is just my two cents, so let's see what happens I suppose.

Lyfe

Star
There is indeed allot of conditioning, but a being or creature that is truly good cannot be tempted woth evil or find any delight in evil. He would always be repulsed and grieved by it in every circumstance and such evils would be instantly rejected and be given no place to spread by a society of innately good beings. Christ was the perfect man. His very nature was grieved with evil, he hated evil, he could not delight in evil. He is the perfect example.

I used to love video games like grand theft auto, music by biggie smalls, I used to love movies like sin city. I enjoyed these entertainments. If I was truly good then how was it that I delighted in these things? There is a difference between acctually being good as it being your actual nature and then a being who simply knows whats good from his conscience. I knew by my conscience these entertainments were evil yet my heart still delighted in them.

Lyfe

Star
There is also a difference between a religious individual and a person who has been filled and inwardly transformed by the holy spirit. In the latter the transformation and change occurs inwardly as God gives someone a new heart as promised in his word. He puts his spirit within us. This is what it means to BE BORN AGAIN. This is REGENERATION. This is salvation. This is the part of the restitution of all things that scripture speaks of. Religion is a system of control whereas true salvation in Christ always brings inner change via the holy spirit by power of God.

1 John 3:9 AMP
No one who is born of God [deliberately, knowingly, and habitually] practices sin, because GOD'S SEED [His principle of life, the essence of His righteous character] remains [permanently] in him [who is born again—who is reborn from above—spiritually transformed, renewed, and set apart for His purpose]; and he [who is born again] cannot habitually [live a life characterized by] sin, because he is born of God and longs to please Him.

Titus 3:5
King James Version
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of REGENERATION, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

FilthPig

Veteran
I would also like to point out that nobody can deny the anti religious trajectory of media and entertainment that encourages freedom and free thinking.
Lol what kind of media these days is encouraging free thinking or to think with their own head ? It is quite the opposite.

It's a bit sad that you see free thinking as something evil.I care about truth too much and for that you need to go through as much information as possible,compare it,analyze it etc.. Reason why i cant take bible or quran as 100% absolute truth is that i would have to study them in their original language which would be an rather impossible task for me.I cant trust a translation of an translation of an symbolic/metaphorical texts that i then have to believe to mean what someone says it does.
For me the truth is like a mountain top where many paths/religions lead.Or atleast their signs say they do .Aint no easy path or straigh path to up there and most of the paths dont quite reach the top. And one thing is certain - aint nobody going to carry your ass up there no matter how much you pray or pay to them.How high you reach will in the end depend on you as everybody have to carv their own path up there.Religion can be helpful tool to do it. I just dont see it as the only available tool to do it.

I find it funny when I see people on here argue for their interpretation of the Bible. One side offers verses that support their view, and the opposite does the same. Then they accuse each other of misundertanding the verses when the contradictions are seen. Then they go in circles over and over again wasting a bunch of mental energy for nothing because no one is convinced of the opposite claim.

Yes the Bible has contradictions, like any religious book. It is not to be taken as "written by God", but INSPIRED by God. Men put the book together, so there will always be flaws. And I won't go into the very simple fact that all religions claim to be the only true one. What matters is what you do in life, not the God you believe in. I know that a bunch of so-called Christians here like to believe that simple belief in Jesus is enough for them to go to Heaven, but that is not how it goes.

Lyfe

Star
Lol what kind of media these days is encouraging free thinking or to think with their own head ? It is quite the opposite.

It's a bit sad that you see free thinking as something evil.I care about truth too much and for that you need to go through as much information as possible,compare it,analyze it etc.. Reason why i cant take bible or quran as 100% absolute truth is that i would have to study them in their original language which would be an rather impossible task for me.I cant trust a translation of an translation of an symbolic/metaphorical texts that i then have to believe to mean what someone says it does.
For me the truth is like a mountain top where many paths/religions lead.Or atleast their signs say they do .Aint no easy path or straigh path to up there and most of the paths dont quite reach the top. And one thing is certain - aint nobody going to carry your ass up there no matter how much you pray or pay to them.How high you reach will in the end depend on you as everybody have to carv their own path up there.Religion can be helpful tool to do it. I just dont see it as the only available tool to do it.
I dont consider free thinking to be evil. Im just saying it very often leads to evil and selfish choices. Its as I said before , if you believe religion is man made then you would also be forced to admit that religion isnt really the problem but rather man who made it.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
For those who consider theBible to be just another book…

I have watched this short talk on Isaiah 53 a few times over the last couple of days and thought about it a lot as it is solid evidence for specifically fulfilled prophecy. I can’t think of any way such a thing could be arranged by human means.

The Book of Isaiah dates from about 700bc, but the oldest surviving copy dates to between 351 and 230 BC (using carbon dating).

I.e. at least 230 years before the specific events described. These same events can be reconstructed in part through the accounts of hostile witnesses to the gospel accounts.

Last edited:

AdjeYen

Established
As i see it, all religion is mass fear control...

keeps you thinking inside the box...

we should actually be thinking outside the box.
Is that right?
Go tell that to the Satanists who rule/run the world. I'm sure they think otherwise, and I'm pretty much sure that they know what they're doing as well, mate. Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

How? How do you think should we think outside of the box, then? What should we do in your opinion?

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is that right?
Go tell that to the Satanists who rule/run the world. I'm sure they think otherwise, and I'm pretty much sure that they know what they're doing as well, mate. Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

How? How do you think should we think outside of the box, then? What should we do in your opinion?
Genesis 3

*Spiritual safe space warning to @Awoken2

1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

#thinkoutsidetheboxeve

Lyfe

Star
Is that right?

Those at the top of the Illuminati pyramid are actually very very religious. They know full and well the reality of these dark powers that they draw from by performing these demonic rituals. Its as old as antiquity. Maybe people need to get religious(in Christ), because if people think they can defeat the nwo in the natural when the the elite are using the supernatural then they are deceived. The masses are being supernaturally dominated by the powers of witchcraft and sorcery.

Acts 8:5-9

5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
8 And there was great joy in that city.
9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

Awoken2

Superstar
Those at the top of the Illuminati pyramid are actually very very religious. They know full and well the reality of these dark powers that they draw from by performing these demonic rituals. Its as old as antiquity. Maybe people need to get religious(in Christ), because if people think they can defeat the nwo in the natural when the the elite are using the supernatural then they are deceived. The masses are being supernaturally dominated by the powers of witchcraft and sorcery.

Acts 8:5-9

5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
7 For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
8 And there was great joy in that city.
9 But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
Can I just ask? You know in your next life?....you know, the eternal one, will you just continue reading and reciting your bible?......like forever.....and ever

....like you do here.