Is Pokemon Satanic? If you think so, why?

meximonk

Star
I've been around the block enough to know that Satanic crap is everywhere. (Why else would I be on Vigilent Citizen, right?) But I've been hearing about it since it was popular, and I'm curious to hear what some of the educated folks on here have to say about it. I've always liked anime (since the late 70s), but I never could stand Pokemon, so I don't know much about it.

Cintra

Star
Well, I can't say it was back in the 90's, but have you seen the 'mons from later generations? Some of them are deeply disturbing.

Yeah, thats freaky.

Also, since pokemon go, these things have been manifested in our reality through the app.

So they really are out there. We just cant see them without the correct interface.
They are there, just slightly out of phase with everything else.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Yeah, thats freaky.

Also, since pokemon go, these things have been manifested in our reality through the app.

So they really are out there. We just cant see them without the correct interface.
They are there, just slightly out of phase with everything else.
f_ck that's scary. Sometimes when I'm going home from my job I think how much info is outta there and we just don't have the hardware or the organs to detect it. Like, how were we supossed to know ultraviolet and infrared without the right tools, right? How are we supossed to know that there are radio waves outta there without a radio? Now there are pokémons among us, we just can't detect the critters yet... scary... makes me think about angels and demons, too. Among other stuff.

Cintra

Star
f_ck that's scary. Sometimes when I'm going home from my job I think how much info is outta there and we just don't have the hardware or the organs to detect it. Like, how were we supossed to know ultraviolet and infrared without the right tools, right? How are we supossed to know that there are radio waves outta there without a radio? Now there are pokémons among us, we just can't detect the critters yet... scary... makes me think about angels and demons, too. Among other stuff.
Yeah, I was out somwhere and this guy was playing it.
He said Theres a Pokémon over there, and he pointed where it was...
It was really weird. made me realise what this augmented reality really is.
It was there, and not there.

I wouldn't be surprised is entities from other planes used augmented reality to come through.
Take on the forms of these semi real things.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Just saw this, its in portuguese but his body language says it all.

He is hunting pokémon to kill them with a stick. Denouncing them as the heathen monsters they are.

Also he says people are crashing their cars and walking like zombies.

Like Marie Kondo said: this one sparks joy.

meximonk

Star
Just saw this, its in portuguese but his body language says it all.

He is hunting pokémon to kill them with a stick. Denouncing them as the heathen monsters they are.

Also he says people are crashing their cars and walking like zombies.

Like Marie Kondo said: this one sparks joy.
...and people wonder I want to live on my own on top of a Mountain with my books, my Bible, and canned food.

Lil axe

Veteran
yeah, like different dimensions, able to tune into them like a radio, tuning in stations, david icke talks about that stuff, its trippy all the frequencies flowing through the air , wireless internet, satellite, cell phone, radio, etc, they say the higher ups, like in masonry , get their orders from different entities, trapped in other dimensions, people pray to god or satan, trying to draw some type of energy / frequency, those beings are in other dimensions, pokemons and augmented reality is messed up, lapping virtual over real, must really screw with the already delusional / schizophrenia type

recure

Established
I never cared to watch much anime except a few of the mainstream ones when I was a kid, but of those I know, including Pokemon, it it evident that they deal with demonism and black magic. Neon Genesis, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Beyblades, Sailor Moon and others. Many of these shows depict "monsters" with supernatural powers that live alongside humanity and are often helpers or protectors. They are usually represented by idols from which they can be "summoned".

Without going into much detail, I can give a few example that come to mind: Pokemon focuses on the alchemical idea of transmutation and is the central theme in the Detective Pikachu movie. The creator of the Pokemon World is an actual Pokemon so it is the Pocket Monsters and not the people that are made in the image of the creator. In Yu-Gi-Oh, a show based on the popular card game, Magic: The Gathering, the main character is possessed by an Egyptian god-king whose monster is literally called the Dark Magician. Sailor Moon is a pedophilic show about a "magical girl" that is basically the goddess Diana and the character does the sign of the horns as part of her "ritual". Neon Genesis Euangelion translates to "New Century Gospel" and is a cabalistic mockery of Christianity with acutely macabre imagery.

This is indeed the "Gospel of the New Century" as these shows are little more than the mythologies and iconography of the modern-day technopagans. As Clarke's third law states: 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'. So in effect what you have is the use of magic for the stated purpose of marrying the spiritual world with the natural world by creating a "virtual reality" or, as it was once often called, the "cyberspace". A particular philosophy is manifested using this technology which thus exposes everyone to the reach and influence of the religion of Antichrist.

Screenshot_12.jpg

Shuna

Star
This subject is good, I am working on an article, which compresses all the legends a little. I planned to add a list of characters, representing each, spread over the four seasons, spring, summer, fall and winter (or one day). If this post is not very comprehensive, I work on it in the article. And in the first Pokémon, it has the right, between three, type of Pokémon that represents the entire cycle:
- Bulbizar: Goes with the type plants, goes with the spring.
- Dragofeu: A Fire-type Pokémon, but which also has the ability to fly: Fire for summer, Wind for fall.
- Carapuce: Water type, for winter.

Then after, the edition, with Pikachu: Which is a mixture, of a mouse (often reference, to those who work from behind) and of a parrot, a parakeet (symbol of Satan), of lightning type, and of yellow color (the part, related to god).

Lyfe

Star
Satanism and the occult has basically made its way into every facet of society. Its just now modernized and accepted.

I read one hell testimony about how Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Ben 10, and other shows were "Satanic traps" for kids and it could lead kids to hell. I'm sure some other Youtubers (Little Light Studios) can better explain it as well.

I never cared to watch much anime except a few of the mainstream ones when I was a kid, but of those I know, including Pokemon, it it evident that they deal with demonism and black magic. Neon Genesis, Dragonball, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, Beyblades, Sailor Moon and others. Many of these shows depict "monsters" with supernatural powers that live alongside humanity and are often helpers or protectors. They are usually represented by idols from which they can be "summoned".

Without going into much detail, I can give a few example that come to mind: Pokemon focuses on the alchemical idea of transmutation and is the central theme in the Detective Pikachu movie. The creator of the Pokemon World is an actual Pokemon so it is the Pocket Monsters and not the people that are made in the image of the creator. In Yu-Gi-Oh, a show based on the popular card game, Magic: The Gathering, the main character is possessed by an Egyptian god-king whose monster is literally called the Dark Magician. Sailor Moon is a pedophilic show about a "magical girl" that is basically the goddess Diana and the character does the sign of the horns as part of her "ritual". Neon Genesis Euangelion translates to "New Century Gospel" and is a cabalistic mockery of Christianity with acutely macabre imagery.

This is indeed the "Gospel of the New Century" as these shows are little more than the mythologies and iconography of the modern-day technopagans. As Clarke's third law states: 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic'. So in effect what you have is the use of magic for the stated purpose of marrying the spiritual world with the natural world by creating a "virtual reality" or, as it was once often called, the "cyberspace". A particular philosophy is manifested using this technology which thus exposes everyone to the reach and influence of the religion of Antichrist.

View attachment 44860
You gave a pretty good analysis.