Is Pink Floyd's music occult-free or not?

Demonic attack is offense. You don't only allow them, even if you think you don't feel like open an opening or you don't fear them, etc, let me tell you, it doesn't work. It's all nothing but false assurance.

You can say, oh cuz you're a religious, there are plenty people who are non religious experience demonic/spiritual attack. It's not just a matter of that. Just because you don't feel an intimidate feeling doesn't mean you are not under a spell.
How do I know I'm under a spell, then? Or do I just assume because I'm a fan of Black Sabbath, I'm cursed?

Under a spell is not about feeling negative energy, being under it can affect you from your normal daily life, failing in relationships, unexpected illnesses, depression, anxiety, weird obsession, uncontrollable emotions like anger, sadness, etc. A lot of people don't know they are under it because they don't believe in it but that doesnt mean they are not under spell.
I'm going to have to call all of this bunk. I'll even go as far as saying this sort of mindset is dangerous. I delayed responding since I really didn't know what to say...

But there's nothing I can say other than the worst thing someone can do is blame supernatural forces for things like depression and sickness. My history of depression has nothing to do with the music I listen to. When I was young, it had to do with social isolation. Now, it has to do with watching my father slowly die of cancer that was caused by years of him smoking.

And blaming some outside force isn't going to help anything; or anyone.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

The X-Files

Rookie
Pink Floyd..Are you kidding me?

Album sleeve:

They're known for being satanic, dude.

One cannot..I repeat NOT, get a record deal without being an initiated witch, stated by john Todd in the 70's:

I'm not even going to open that video/link. John Todd's story is so twisted. One shouldn't take seriously anything from him. Not saying that music industry isn't filled with pagan garbage, but Todd in particular can't be trusted, and I think is even dangerous.

I'm not even going to open that video/link. John Todd's story is so twisted. One shouldn't take seriously anything from him. Not saying that music industry isn't filled with pagan garbage, but Todd in particular can't be trusted, and I think is even dangerous.
He's also the source of Chick's idea that Dungeons & Dragons is a recruiting tool for witches... And anyone who believes that has never actually talked to anyone who actually plays Dungeon & Dragons.

Vixy

Star
A guy that was taken away by helicopter to dissapear forever isnt trustworthy when he tells you he worked for the illuminati? Wow..

Vixy

Star
He's also the source of Chick's idea that Dungeons & Dragons is a recruiting tool for witches... And anyone who believes that has never actually talked to anyone who actually plays Dungeon & Dragons.
Who is chick? A hen? :D

A guy that was taken away by helicopter to dissapear forever isnt trustworthy when he tells you he worked for the illuminati? Wow..
There was no helicopter. He went to jail on r*pe charges and then when to a mental institution. And if you do any research into him, you'll realize that there's a lot of inconsistencies in his stories. Like Alberto Rivera, there's a lot of crap even if you believe they have kernels of truth.

Who is chick? A hen? :D
Jack Chick. The dude who puts out all these little evangelical Christian comics.

elsbet

Superstar
Pink Floyd is definitely NOT occult-free.
Pink Floyd..Are you kidding me?

Album sleeve:

They're known for being satanic, dude.
Dark Side of the Moon used to have a poster insert (in the original album) of the Planet Mars or something... it was very green. :p

My stepdad has a copy of it, still, I think.

Okay, so it's obviously not Mars... wonder what made me think it was, with the pyramids? It's infared.. hm.
Anyway, that ought to do it for you.

The X-Files

Rookie

Dark Side of the Moon used to have a poster insert (in the original album) of the Planet Mars or something... it was very green. :p

Okay, so it's obviously not Mars... wonder what made me think it was, with the pyramids? It's infared.. hm.
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but can you elaborate/explain a bit more about the symbolism or meaning of the picture you attached? I know the pyramids are pagan monuments to ancient egyptian "gods" and stars (Sirius and stuff), but I'm not sure if I'm missing something in this photograph. Millions of pictures of the pyramids have been taken by all sort of people. Not sure if they're all evil images by default. Most of persons consider them just World Heritage and such.

Thanks for your reply

Vixy

Star

Thats above my level of knowledge. All I see are pyramids and emerald green.

Found this: "Emerald was considered a symbol of eternal life in ancient Egypt"
Source: crystalvaults.com

Vixy

Star
There was no helicopter. He went to jail on r*pe charges and then when to a mental institution. And if you do any research into him, you'll realize that there's a lot of inconsistencies in his stories. Like Alberto Rivera, there's a lot of crap even if you believe they have kernels of truth.

Jack Chick. The dude who puts out all these little evangelical Christian comics.
Hmm, no idea, will have to look into him..

elsbet

Superstar
Thats above my level of knowledge. All I see are pyramids and emerald green.

Found this: "Emerald was considered a symbol of eternal life in ancient Egypt"
Source:
Makes me think of the Emerald Tablet of Thoth, which is somehow related to the pyramids.

The song "Sheep" from the album Animals quotes the Satanic bible and it is also very creepy sounding. The quotes are sung through a synthesizer and a bit difficult to understand but lyrics are available online.

elsbet

Superstar
I don't mean to be disrespectful, but can you elaborate/explain a bit more about the symbolism or meaning of the picture you attached? I know the pyramids are pagan monuments to ancient egyptian "gods" and stars (Sirius and stuff), but I'm not sure if I'm missing something in this photograph. Millions of pictures of the pyramids have been taken by all sort of people. Not sure if they're all evil images by default. Most of persons consider them just World Heritage and such.

Thanks for your reply
Fair enough. Have you ever been in a Masonic Lodge or Temple?

ishigo

Established
there are plenty people who are non religious experience demonic/spiritual attack. It's not just a matter of that. Just because you don't feel an intimidate feeling doesn't mean you are not under a spell. Under a spell is not about feeling negative energy, being under it can affect you from your normal daily life, failing in relationships, unexpected illnesses, depression, anxiety, weird obsession, uncontrollable emotions like anger, sadness, etc. A lot of people don't know they are under it because they don't believe in it but that doesnt mean they are not under spell.
True, I didn't consider myself religious 1-2 years ago yet I was under a spell and have seen demonic entities.

saintroserosalia

Established
I agree with this a lot. We are the least objective when it comes to judge our own lives and what's going on in them. We usually can't tell how much something directly affects us (a movie, a song, a book, a symbol, a tv advertisement). We are prone to deny our own evident problems. One usually feels like it's just life and random things that happens to us. But the things we're exposed to can substantially change our moods, thoughts and general perspective of life.

It's dangerous to think that one is invulnerable to carefully crafted products (music, public figures, advertisements, pop culture) that are backed up with deep knowledge of human psyche. People that are behind this (be it occult or not) know what they do.

For example, yesterday I accidentally learned that cartoon characters in cereal boxes are drown purposely staring slightly down, at kids' average height, so they feel more encouraged to buy the product.

http://www.ucreative.com/articles/cereal-box-design-psychology/

Seems like a random instance, but that kind of little things are quite telling. They're experts at it. Don't let your guard down.
Yes. A lot of things are carefully pre-planned. Why do the most famous and ostentatious franchises still spend so much money on advertising ? It's not like people don't know what McD or KFC is. Much is to mess our sub-conscious minds.

So yes Pink Floyd is definitely an occult associated band. I’d even go so far as to say they are formal initiates in the Pythagorean method.. First on all look as the cover of dark side. It’s a prism, a pyramid refracting light. White light split into a spectrum of red, orange yellow, green, blue n purple. The seven rays associated with the 7 chakra centers. The very first words they say is “breathe in the air. Don’t be afraid to care..“ They use euphemisms such tiger flying in the sunshine n run rabbit run dig that hole. In hypnosis these r subconscious triggers used by neural linguist to program their subjects.. Not to mention the use of theta waves n solfeggio frequencies open your mind up to suggestibility. Also you know why we call spelling, spelling ..? Because u r take something intangible n making in tangible. Basically casting an intention spell. Such as the song Money n Time.. Also the way their albums Start n end in the same way. Like the 2 ends create a whole, like the ouroboros. The snake swallowing it’s tail to create a seamless cycle. Before u know u will have listened to the whole album 3-4 times.. There is a reason people left their shows feeling hypnotized. They were.. I wouldn’t call them satanist but they definitely r occultist.

Attachments

The X-Files

Rookie
So yes Pink Floyd is definitely an occult associated band. I’d even go so far as to say they are formal initiates in the Pythagorean method.. First on all look as the cover of dark side. It’s a prism, a pyramid refracting light. White light split into a spectrum of red, orange yellow, green, blue n purple. The seven rays associated with the 7 chakra centers. The very first words they say is “breathe in the air. Don’t be afraid to care..“ They use euphemisms such tiger flying in the sunshine n run rabbit run dig that hole. In hypnosis these r subconscious triggers used by neural linguist to program their subjects.. Not to mention the use of theta waves n solfeggio frequencies open your mind up to suggestibility. Also you know why we call spelling, spelling ..? Because u r take something intangible n making in tangible. Basically casting an intention spell. Such as the song Money n Time.. Also the way their albums Start n end in the same way. Like the 2 ends create a whole, like the ouroboros. The snake swallowing it’s tail to create a seamless cycle. Before u know u will have listened to the whole album 3-4 times.. There is a reason people left their shows feeling hypnotized. They were.. I wouldn’t call them satanist but they definitely r occultist.
That's definitely an interesting insight. I never questioned DSOTM's lyrics such as the rabbit one. For a considerable time, I was obsessed with Animals, probably their darkest recording, both musically and lyrically, and I always wondered how did I get so hooked with such a gloomy album. Maybe it has something to do with what you mentioned.

By the way, where did you get that picture you attached? Never seen it before, but many PF's album covers always gave me some weird vibes.

Reactions: NPC