Is palm reading legit?

I think that someone skilled in the psychic arts wouldn't need to read your palm. Maybe hands activate the clairvoyant part of their brain. But it makes more sense for the psychic to use their own hands. To tell your future I mean.

Why do you want to know your future though? I've been known to do some fortune telling. Just saying.

I'm reminded of an old movie called "Krull". In it there is a race of giant cyclops, who can see the future. But the only future they can see is their own death. The cyclops in the movie actually dies saving the world. Like without that fucked up cyclops the epic quest wouldn't of been completed. The world would of been doomed.

I'm not saying be the cyclops from Krull. But you never know. Something like that might come in handy one day.

The last time I paid a visit to a psychic. She said my bike was in the basement of the alamo

;)
lol. That is a funny picture.

Replace the text with: "I see your bike. It's in the basement of the Alamo"

Then you respond, "Okay, do you know how it got there?"

and she looks at you confused and tells you it doesn't matter, and that you shouldn't waste any time going to the Alamo to get your bike, and pushes you out the door.

Hi, we can say it is legit because it is energy which enables to do good for others to show them the right path. There are many things like aura reading, tarot card, palm reading and psychic reading. Very few people are able to see the things which most of them unable to see. Recently my friend told me about psychic reading voyance pure who guided him to cure stress and they also motivated him to move positively in life. As a psychic reading is prediction they can predict the things to make you aware of the problems in life and guide you to overcome the problems.