Is medical martial law really here???

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Thank you!

I knew I was not the only person on this board to have had measles as a child and lived to tell about it.

It was as common as chicken pox and I cannot remember anyone dying from it.

When my mother was a child, she had the consumption (aka tuberculosis) & survived.

The younger generations are even terrified of the flu now!

The media has effectively fear mongerered the public today.
Agreed! Why be afraid of a virus?? When you have the knowledge on what to eat and what to give your body so it can heal it self and be strong against illness and disease, you're taking charge of your health.

The fear is for the uniformed and inexperienced. It's sad too many fall into this category. They eat empty junk food, are stressed out of their minds, they don't sleep well and just don't know how to take good care of their bodies. Then they expect their bodies to be strong?? :(

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Yup it would, mind you Glad 2 Know, you should check the new video I posted on NWO conspiracies (SGT report) . When governance was left to Ceasar I think they never thought that secret societies would take over. These satanic groups have hijacked many nations unfortunately, and one good way to depopulate the earth is through sterilizing agents in vaccines. #hijackednations.
I definitely will Desert Rose, thank you :) For those of us that know and believe that evil exists and acts in the subtlest forms ("well intentioned") we can definitely see them.

justjess

Superstar
When do doctors share the list of ingredients in each vaccine and have a good discussion about the potential side effects BEFORE they are administered? Wouldn't that make them responsible practicioners?
It’s in the pamphlet of info on all vaccines that some drs give u first before u sign consent and others u have to request it from but it isn’t hidden and there’s access if you seek it out.

I’ve been thinking about this all day and I just wanted to mention... do you have any idea how much money the government - federal state and local - spends on treatment for the autistic population? It is astronomical. There is literally no financial incentive for them to hide the cause if it is known. None. If vaccines were in fact causing it revealing that would save them tens of millions of dollars yearly.

The Amish have a lower rate of autism - they still have autism but it’s significantly lower rates. They DO vaccinate (more than 60%are vaccinated) what they don’t do is eat our hormone and antibiotic and pesticide infected food, they also don’t surround themselves with electronics emitting potentially harmful radiation or whatever. Better avenues of investigation in my opinion. Increased awareness and changes to diagnostic criteria and protocol play a part but they can’t account for the entire increase. Vaccines are not the cause, it has been studied extensively and as noted earlier that would be a much easier solution and save a lot of money if it were the case.

manama

Star
Anyone who thinks that vaccines sterilize people is ignorant. If you want to destroy a nation you don't stop their population, you INCREASE it. The more mouths there are to feed, the more likely that home with go towards destruction. If you are allergic to science, atleast try common sense my god.

Anyone who thinks that vaccines sterilize people is ignorant. If you want to destroy a nation you don't stop their population, you INCREASE it. The more mouths there are to feed, the more likely that home with go towards destruction. If you are allergic to science, atleast try common sense my god.

They deny increasing worldwide birth rates (by cherry-picking some countries with decreasing rates) because it doesn’t fit with their sterility via vaccines theory.

DesertRose

Superstar
No one said vaccines sterilize what was said is that the World Health organization and the UN have given some populations vaccines with the added component of sterilizing agents and this has been documented:rolleyes:o_O

https://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-un-using-vaccines-to-secretly-sterilize-women-all-over-the-globe/5413599[
Excerpt:

"But now we have scientific proof. Lab tests that were recently conducted found an antigen that causes miscarriages in the vaccines that were being given to girls and women in Kenya.

Excerpt:
"And should we actually be surprised at what the UN is doing? After all, the UN has publicly declared in writing that it intends to reduce population growth in Kenya

The United Nations and its oftentimes barbaric population-control apparatus are under fire again after releasing a deeply controversial report claiming that the African population of Kenya is too large and growing too quickly. To deal with the supposed “challenge,” as the UN and its “partners” in the national government put it, international bureaucrats are demanding stepped up efforts to brainwash Kenyan women into wanting fewer children. Also on the agenda: more taxpayer-funded “family-planning” and “reproductive-health” schemes to reduce the number of Africans to levels considered “desirable” by the UN.​
Critics promptly lambasted the plot as undisguised eugenics, with some experts calling it a true example of the “war on women.” Among other concerns, analysts outraged by the report noted that the UN Population Fund (UNFPA) and the establishment’s fiendish efforts to slash human populations — especially those considered “undesirable” by self-appointed guardians of the gene pool — have a long and sordid history going back decades. Today, the agenda marches on, as illustrated in the latest UN report calling for drastically reduced numbers of Kenyans."​
Excerpt:​
|But the UN will keep doing this until we demand that they stop. Back in the 1990s, similar sterilization campaigns using tetanus vaccines were being conducted in Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines. The following comes from thinktwice.com

Here are the known facts concerning the tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:​
* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren’t men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?​
* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there — in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been “contaminated.”​
* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections — three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)​
* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier — the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.(4)​

Last edited:

manama

Star
No one said vaccines sterilize what was said is that the World Health organization and the UN have given some populations vaccines with the added component of sterilizing agents and this has been documented:rolleyes:o_O

https://www.globalresearch.ca/is-the-un-using-vaccines-to-secretly-sterilize-women-all-over-the-globe/5413599[
Excerpt:

"But now we have scientific proof. Lab tests that were recently conducted found an antigen that causes miscarriages in the vaccines that were being given to girls and women in Kenya.

Excerpt:
"And should we actually be surprised at what the UN is doing? After all, the UN has publicly declared in writing that it intends to reduce population growth in Kenya

The United Nations and its oftentimes barbaric population-control apparatus are under fire again after releasing a deeply controversial report claiming that the African population of Kenya is too large and growing too quickly. To deal with the supposed “challenge,” as the UN and its “partners” in the national government put it, international bureaucrats are demanding stepped up efforts to brainwash Kenyan women into wanting fewer children. Also on the agenda: more taxpayer-funded “family-planning” and “reproductive-health” schemes to reduce the number of Africans to levels considered “desirable” by the UN.​

Critics promptly lambasted the plot as undisguised eugenics, with some experts calling it a true example of the “war on women.” Among other concerns, analysts outraged by the report noted that the UN Population Fund (UNFPA) and the establishment’s fiendish efforts to slash human populations — especially those considered “undesirable” by self-appointed guardians of the gene pool — have a long and sordid history going back decades. Today, the agenda marches on, as illustrated in the latest UN report calling for drastically reduced numbers of Kenyans."​

Excerpt:​
|But the UN will keep doing this until we demand that they stop. Back in the 1990s, similar sterilization campaigns using tetanus vaccines were being conducted in Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines. The following comes from thinktwice.com

Here are the known facts concerning the tetanus vaccination campaigns in Mexico and the Philippines:​

* Only women are vaccinated, and only the women between the ages of 15 and 45. (In Nicaragua the age range was 12-49.) But aren’t men at least as likely as young women to come into contact with tetanus? And what of the children? Why are they excluded?​

* Human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone has been found in the vaccines. It does not belong there — in the parlance of the O.J. Simpson murder trial, the vaccine has been “contaminated.”​

* The vaccination protocols call for multiple injections — three within three months and a total of five altogether. But, since tetanus vaccinations provide protection for ten years or more, why are multiple inoculations called for?(3)​

* WHO has been actively involved for more than 20 years in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine utilizing hCG tied to tetanus toxoid as a carrier — the exact same coupling as has been found in the Mexican-Philippine-Nicaragua vaccines.(4)​
Well i just got my booster shot for tetanus. According to this, im now practically on a birth control which lacks the sideeffects of birth control. Bye bye pills, vaccines all the way.

Again the sterlization of black women happened once, as a form of ethnic genocide. It was done by Israel because "Israel isn't for black people".

DesertRose

Superstar
Which part of their adding sterilizing agents to the regular vaccines did you not understand?
Wrong about this only happening once.
Right about Israelis not being for black people.
Look manana I am against willful ignorance so I am leaving this thread.

This is food for thought for everyone especially Americans:
Forced Vaccinations Violate Constitutional Rights, Sweden’s Parliament Declares
https://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/forced-vaccinations-violate-constitutional-rights-swedens-parliament-declares.html

Last edited:

manama

Star
Which part of their adding sterilizing agents to the regular vaccines did you not understand?
Wrong about this only happening once.
Right about Israelis not being for black people.
Look manana I am against willful ignorance so I am leaving this thread.

This is food for thought for everyone especially Americans:
Forced Vaccinations Violate Constitutional Rights, Sweden’s Parliament Declares
https://www.activistpost.com/2017/05/forced-vaccinations-violate-constitutional-rights-swedens-parliament-declares.html

@Colonel Valerio side note to you no anarchist worth their salt would be for government enforced vaccines .
We aren't forcing people to vaccinate though. Everyone is free to not vaccinate, but they have to be prepared to live in complete isolation.

DesertRose

Superstar
We aren't forcing people to vaccinate though. Everyone is free to not vaccinate, but they have to be prepared to live in complete isolation.
Agreed, the world is big enough those who want freedom from compulsion. Plus there is the means of activism for those who want to check big government.
Good for Sweden for not forcing vaccines and declaring it against their constitution. Bye.:)

Last edited:

DevaWolf

Veteran
Agreed! Why be afraid of a virus?? When you have the knowledge on what to eat and what to give your body so it can heal it self and be strong against illness and disease, you're taking charge of your health.

The fear is for the uniformed and inexperienced. It's sad too many fall into this category. They eat empty junk food, are stressed out of their minds, they don't sleep well and just don't know how to take good care of their bodies. Then they expect their bodies to be strong?? :(
Fear of a virus is for the weak you say? Would you feel the same way if a virus killed your elderly relatives, or those with a weaker immune system like the eldery usually have? Or those with cancer or autoimmune conditions?
They should just not be afraid and enjoy dying from a preventable illness?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Fear of a virus is for the weak you say? Would you feel the same way if a virus killed your elderly relatives, or those with a weaker immune system like the eldery usually have? Or those with cancer or autoimmune conditions?
They should just not be afraid and enjoy dying from a preventable illness?
When you know how your immune system works and what tools it needs to boost its function. It's being an educated and informed person. Why is it that we're not taught the basic functions of the body and the vitamins/minerals it needs for its proper function? What foods contain what nutrients for what systems of the body? When you pack your body with the nutrients it needs to be strong and fend off illness and disease then why should there be fear?

NO ONE SHOULD BE AFRAID. EVERYONE SHOULD BE INFORMED AND EDUCATED, AND NO ONE SHOULD ENJOY DYING.

DevaWolf

Veteran
When you know how your immune system works and what tools it needs to boost its function. It's being an educated and informed person. Why is it that we're not taught the basic functions of the body and the vitamins/minerals it needs for its proper function? What foods contain what nutrients for what systems of the body? When you pack your body with the nutrients it needs to be strong and fend off illness and disease then why should there be fear?

NO ONE SHOULD BE AFRAID. EVERYONE SHOULD BE INFORMED AND EDUCATED, AND NO ONE SHOULD ENJOY DYING.
Yelling doesn't clarify your point and you are not answering my post at all.

manama

Star
When you know how your immune system works and what tools it needs to boost its function. It's being an educated and informed person.
Educated and informed? So you've read immunology? Because you aren't describing the immune system, you're describing your misinformed delusions.

Why is it that we're not taught the basic functions of the body and the vitamins/minerals it needs for its proper function? What foods contain what nutrients for what systems of the body? When you pack your body with the nutrients it needs to be strong and fend off illness and disease then why should there be fear?
We ARE being taught. You just choose to stay ignorant to turn a blind eye to it. I'm studying medicine while doing my double honors in medical virology. But I'm the one who is misinformed and not you lol

(p.s: That is not how nutrients work)

DevaWolf

Veteran
Educated and informed? So you've read immunology? Because you aren't describing the immune system, you're describing your misinformed delusions.
Indeed, basically he is saying that cancer patients (and other sick people) are neglient of their immune system and that's why they are ill. And basically that they deserve it too as they apparently have neglected to ''educate themselves''.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I apologize if I came across as yelling and that was not my intention. I was just making a point, I will seek another way to do so.

I'm sorry but no matter how I break things down and attempt to explain myself, You Will Not Understand. Best to you.