Is medical martial law really here???

Dalit

Star
That's crazy. If someone chooses to not be vaccinated or vaccinate their children, they should have the freedom of choice in that.

This bothered me from CNN's article:

"And the distinctions it makes are reasonable: Infants under 6 months and those with medical exemptions are unvaccinated by necessity, and are situated differently than those whose parents chose not to vaccinate because of anti-vaccine misinformation." (emphasis mine)

What if the parents are not misinformed? What if there are harmful things in vaccines? I'm not anti-vaxxer, but can't say I'm pro-vax either.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/opinions/vaccinations-new-york-ban-reiss/index.html

Vixy

Star
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-11-going-vegan-stopping-chemo-cancer-free.html

Found that interesting since its what helped me too. I am sick and they wanted t do surgery and put me on cell toxins. I started a fruits and veg diet only a week before and after two weeks my doc called and was baffled bc my blood levels were normal. That usually takes years, he said. I didnt really bother with the diet thing before since it was too much of a hassle when already sick but I have to say that yes..It DOES cure you!

Check this out: https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/rapper-nipsey-hussle-shot-dead-at-33-and-some-say-its-a-conspiracy/

His doctor says a vegan diet and herbs cure all disease. i must agree, goes hand in hand with the gerson diet aswell.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
That's crazy. If someone chooses to not be vaccinated or vaccinate their children, they should have the freedom of choice in that.

This bothered me from CNN's article:

"And the distinctions it makes are reasonable: Infants under 6 months and those with medical exemptions are unvaccinated by necessity, and are situated differently than those whose parents chose not to vaccinate because of anti-vaccine misinformation." (emphasis mine)

What if the parents are not misinformed? What if there are harmful things in vaccines? I'm not anti-vaxxer, but can't say I'm pro-vax either.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/30/opinions/vaccinations-new-york-ban-reiss/index.html
I like your stance Dalit. People should always have the choice to be informed and to choose. It's shocking to see people that are in agreement of restricting other people's freedoms.
Not enough information and plenty of ignorance, disinformation and misinformation.

justjess

Superstar
They are still FREE not to vaccinate their children, they just can’t go to public school. We are all free to do whatever we please that doesn’t mean we won’t have to face whatever consequences may come of it.

justjess

Superstar
All freedom is restricted. Unless you are againstlaws against murder, r*pe, robbery so forth.

Civilization picks and chooses what to restrict for the greater good. If you don’t agree you are free to do as you please and be excluded from said civilization to varying degrees. Considering the only exclusion you’d face in this case is not being able to access our shitty public school system it’s really no big loss.

manama

Star
"I should be given the freedom to kill or endanger other people because of my ignorance" - every medicine related thread here

-Also proceeds to post articles whos points have been debunked a million times
-99% chance of the OP not having any medical knowledge
-99% chance of the people agreeing with the OP, not knowing what they are talking about.
-90% chance of making the same old "dangerous CHEMICALS" argument as a reply to comments disagreeing while knowing absolutely nothing about the said chemicals.
-100% chance of talking about "freedom" while knowing that this freedom = murder.
-80% chances of pushing a vegan diet or something similar to "cure" viral diseases that will kill you in hours.
-99.99% chance of being vaccinated and hence protected themselves but putting their kids up to die.
-100% of "i've done my research" which equals asking random ladies at the spa and google and not having ever stepped into an actual lab.

Welcome to VCF where we talk about the second coming of Jesus and smallpox.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
All freedom is restricted. Unless you are againstlaws against murder, r*pe, robbery so forth.

Civilization picks and chooses what to restrict for the greater good. If you don’t agree you are free to do as you please and be excluded from said civilization to varying degrees. Considering the only exclusion you’d face in this case is not being able to access our shitty public school system it’s really no big loss.
When it's reasonable to the majority of people of sound mind, then yes, makes sense. To the mentally ill that think it's ok to harm someone or mess anyone up in anyway, it doesn't make sense to have laws and restrictions.

I agree with your last statement though. Public school system is a waste. I don't agree though, that people can't go to the market, walk on the street to get somewhere, go to the library, or anywhere. That doesn't make sense. Being a prisoner at home for 30 days is bound to do things to peoples' minds.

mecca

Superstar
His doctor says a vegan diet and herbs cure all disease. i must agree, goes hand in hand with the gerson diet aswell.
His "doctor" is a liar because that's not true. No diet can "cure all disease" and no doctor would promote blatant misinformation like that. Real medicine is necessary to cure most diseases, food won't fix it. Having a healthy vegan diet (or a healthy diet in general) can certainly help prevent and reduce risk of certain illnesses and improve your quality of life, but if you're dying of cancer, changing your diet won't help you... it's far too late for that.

Btw the gerson diet is bs.

Lurker

Star
They are still FREE not to vaccinate their children, they just can’t go to public school. We are all free to do whatever we please that doesn’t mean we won’t have to face whatever consequences may come of it.
That's a catch 22. You're mandated to go to school but can't go if you don't have shot x, y or z.

justjess

Superstar
That's a catch 22. You're mandated to go to school but can't go if you don't have shot x, y or z.
You aren’t mandated to go to public school though... there’s homeschooling and a lot of states have cyber schools. There are also private schools and charter schools that May have different policies.

If your making the choice to not vaccinate your child then these are issues and decisions you should be prepared to make for yourself. It’s not like the policy is a secret or surprise.

This town restricting movement in general isn’t really an issue, they are in the midst of a dangerous potentially fatal epidemic. And it’s temporary to quell the outbreak. I don’t see how they should handle this differently tbh

Lurker

Star
You aren’t mandated to go to public school though... there’s homeschooling and a lot of states have cyber schools. There are also private schools and charter schools that May have different policies.
Private/homeschool is not really an option for everyone. Cyber is a relatively new concept that is weak in a lot of areas.
This town restricting movement in general isn’t really an issue, they are in the midst of a dangerous potentially fatal epidemic. And it’s temporary to quell the outbreak.
We've been repeatedly told that vaccines are both safe and effective. Who is really at risk of this potentially fatal epidemic?

justjess

Superstar
The unvaccinated, elderly, children, medically fragile. Not all people who are unvaccinated are so due to choice. Some can’t be for medical reasons and I’d argue with children in general it isn’t a choice they are making themselves. When there’s an outbreak of dangerous disease we SHOULD take precaution to end the outbreak, that is all they are doing.

Further maybe the schooling options aren’t perfect but they do exist. If you see no option other than public school then get your child vaccinated. My son goes to cyber, it’s fine just more work for me. And charter schools are widely available and free.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
No it’s to say I find it odd that certain groups seem to pick and choose when to separate or participate in aspects of civilization based on what best suits them personally with apparantly no other requirement. This particular group is notorious for pretty much completely isolating themselves - own police, medical, fire etc.. But now that it’s more convenient they want to participate? I may be bringing my own bias here.. google lakewood nj orthodox scandal.. which I will freely admit.

I don’t really see how it’s tyranny to put a requirement for entry on public school. There are entry requirements for literally everything and if you can’t or don’t want to meet them you find another option. My son is in cyber school because I made my own similar choice for different reasons. I am honestly baffled that people are now arguing for the right to go to public schools... people who are typically vocally anti public school etc.

My daughter only got her first mmr shot a couple weeks ago, on schedule. She isn’t fully vaccinated against it yet because she’s too young. Other children should be able to endanger her health because of that? They are in the middle of a seven month long epidemic, people really seemtobe downplaying that. Do we really want to encourage the uncontrolled spread of entirely preventable diseases?

Glad 2 know

Veteran
No it’s to say I find it odd that certain groups seem to pick and choose when to separate or participate in aspects of civilization based on what best suits them personally with apparantly no other requirement. This particular group is notorious for pretty much completely isolating themselves - own police, medical, fire etc.. But now that it’s more convenient they want to participate? I may be bringing my own bias here.. google lakewood nj orthodox scandal.. which I will freely admit.

I don’t really see how it’s tyranny to put a requirement for entry on public school. There are entry requirements for literally everything and if you can’t or don’t want to meet them you find another option. My son is in cyber school because I made my own similar choice for different reasons. I am honestly baffled that people are now arguing for the right to go to public schools... people who are typically vocally anti public school etc.

My daughter only got her first mmr shot a couple weeks ago, on schedule. She isn’t fully vaccinated against it yet because she’s too young. Other children should be able to endanger her health because of that? They are in the middle of a seven month long epidemic, people really seemtobe downplaying that. Do we really want to encourage the uncontrolled spread of entirely preventable diseases?
You're vaccinated, you're protected so what are you worried about???

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Natural News is really being taken seriously?? The blog owner is a quack. I dont even need to produce sources. Its widely known.
That's your opinion and we respect it. The thing about it is that other websites are presenting this same information too. Feel free to look it up, unless you believe that those other websites are quack too.