Is medical martial law really here???

manama

Star
I also think the idea that was floated here about exposing kids to measles at measles parties is tantamount to child abuse.
100% agree. Exposing your child or anyone to an illness is child abuse and the people guilty of it should be getting prison sentences.

Also isn't it technically illegal if you do it to someone. Google says there can be sentences of 6 months to 10 years. Why should it be different for children? Kids are a responsibility not a property.

Prior to the vaccine as shown above 300-400 died yearly from measles according to your source over four years 129 people died from the vaccine that is still a sognificantly reduced rate of death than measles allowed to spread would cause. View attachment 20794
100% agree. Exposing your child or anyone to an illness is child abuse and the people guilty of it should be getting prison sentences.
Yet that's what vaccines do,

https://newspunch.com/mmr-vaccine-measles-outbreaks/

and worse.

https://vactruth.com/2015/09/24/hollys-law/

Excellent article here with sources and citations:
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2019/04/15/toxic-aluminum-in-vaccines/

justjess

Superstar
Vaccines do not cause autism. Correlation does not equal causation. Please stop. It’s inaccurate and it’s insulting to people with autism to be turned into some sort of boogeyman.

Also they took thirmesoril out of vacccjnes over a decade ago

manama

Star
You are such an alarmist it is kinda cute not everyone who gets measles dies by the way.......I didn't.
Also, I am not arguing against vaccines manama.....
I want safer vaccines and greater liability.....against vaccine businesses.
As a Muslim you should know God gives us rights that no government can take away;)
Thank you!

I knew I was not the only person on this board to have had measles as a child and lived to tell about it.

It was as common as chicken pox and I cannot remember anyone dying from it.

When my mother was a child, she had the consumption (aka tuberculosis) & survived.

The younger generations are even terrified of the flu now!

The media has effectively fear mongerered the public today.

manama

Star
Yet that's what vaccines do,
No they dont

So she got encephalitis from a vaccine that has nothing to do with encephalitis lol. Its entertaining considering i'm currently working on encephalitis.

The aluminium argument, repeated, parroted and debunked. Not willing to entertain that.

Vaccines do not cause autism. Correlation does not equal causation. Please stop. It’s inaccurate and it’s insulting to people with autism to be turned into some sort of boogeyman.

Also they took thirmesoril out of vacccjnes over a decade ago
I am not insulting the autistic.

On the contrary, I have compassion for them.

For you to flatly DENY that vaccines have caused autism & other neurological disorders is a slap in the face to every mother with a vaccine-injured child, and the child that suffers from a vaccine-induced illness.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Where are my rubella, polio and meningitis survivors at?

"We good and smart, young people dumb dumb."
I actually survived rubella . I had no lasting side effects, but that is pure luck. I did miss my school exams which caused me to have a slow start in life due to this.
I would not put my children through that willingly, one of the reasons I am pro vaxx.

justjess

Superstar
I am not insulting the autistic.

On the contrary, I have compassion for them.

For you to flatly DENY that vaccines have caused autism & other neurological disorders is a slap in the face to every mother with a vaccine-injured child, and the child that suffers from a vaccine-induced illness.
Vaccines do not cause autism. Not one of the hundred kids I’ve worked with who have autism got it from a vaccine. Not a single one of their parents thought this. Vaccines do not cause autism. Thimiserol was taken out in 2001 which means every single child I’ve worked with who had autism was not exposed to it, yet they still have autism.

Autism is not a boogeyman, it’s just a different way their brain functions. That is all. It was always around. It was previously under diagnosed or undiagnosed. Countries with high rates of unvaccinated still have autistic kids, communities like the Amish still have autistic kids. They are currently recruiting autism professionals from America to work in dubai and Israel with extremely high rates of pay because they have autistic kids and need people to work with them.

You are misinformed. You are taking your medical knowledge from Jenny McCartney.

The noticeable symptoms of autism just happen to surface around the same age that kids are getting vaccines. Prior to one years old the deficits are already their but they aren’t easily identifiable since they are delays and you need to have a certain amount of deviation before you can identify it and young children develop at different rates so it makes it hard.

Vaccines do not cause autism.

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
“The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate.”16

As of November 30, 2018, there have been more than 93,179 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 459 related deaths, 6,936 hospitalizations, and 1,748 related disabilities. Over 50% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under. However, the numbers of vaccine-related injuries and deaths reported to VAERS may not reflect the true number of serious health problems that occur develop after MMR vaccination.

Even though the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 legally required pediatricians and other vaccine providers to report serious health problems following vaccination to federal health agencies (VAERS), many doctors and other medical workers giving vaccines to children and adults fail to report vaccine-related health problem to VAERS. There is evidence that only between one and 10 percent of serious health problems that occur after use of prescription drugs or vaccines in the U.S. are ever reported to federal health officials, who are responsible for regulating the safety of drugs and vaccines and issue national vaccine policy recommendations.17,18,19,20 21

As of January 2, 2019, there have been 1,258 claims filed so far in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for 82 deaths and 1,176 injuries that occurred after measles vaccination. Of that number, the U.S. Court of Claims administering the VICP has compensated 483 children and adults, who have filed claims for measles vaccine injury.22

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx
Thank you for sharing Claire :) This is the inconvenient truth that vaxxers don't want to see. As long as their loved ones don't have this kind of reaction then everything's "good".

Let's also not discount those people that don't report the adverse reactions because they don't have the courage to speak up for fear of being ridiculed or just not heard.

My heart breaks for those who have lost a child to vaccines. Their deaths are to not just be disregarded. They were trying to "do the right thing" and blindly trusting medical professionals. They didn't have a chance to make an informed decision.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
I actually survived rubella . I had no lasting side effects, but that is pure luck. I did miss my school exams which caused me to have a slow start in life due to this.
I would not put my children through that willingly, one of the reasons I am pro vaxx.
Sorry you went through that. It was not pure luck, you happen to have a great immune system that did a very good job of getting rid of the disease. Sorry that as long as one lived in this world dominated by evil, there will always be disease. Just keep boosting your immune system as stress can wreak havoc on it. Not to count pollution, heavy metals etc.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Either God created us as animals or we are animals without him, either way we are animals, your denial of biology won’t change that.
I like your thought. I would reword it as we are definitely NOT animals but the ones that are without God can be animalistic.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
New York as a plantation leaves a lot to be desired (No offense to loyal New Yorkers that is just my personal opinion) so one may have better opportunities elsewhere. Let those who want freedom over their bodies go elsewhere. Good idea:) Lots of good places elsewhere:D:D

Ultimately, most parents love their kids and would sign on to protect them but they have grave concerns that should be heard.
Many parents and some doctors have communicated alarm regarding the safety of vaccines. If there were no concerns all these vaccines would have been purchased quickly by parents at market rate.
No one wants vaccines that contain fetal matter (dead baby matter) or mercury and the some of the other stuff they put in there.
No one wants enforced vaccinations because control of what goes in our body is a human right. Second, we do not trust the governments (remember Tuskegee experiments)or vaccine manufacturers because they lie( Vaccines have been recalled as the ones with Thimerosal and Rotavirus vaccines) The CDC actually has a page for adverse reactions being reported so people should not ignore parental concerns.
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/ensuringsafety/monitoring/vaers/index.html

If they are so sure of themselves let them allow themselves to be liable to lawsuits from parents. Like other businesses.
I think being liable would allow for better and safer vaccination products to be made.

By the way, the rate of death in New York is higher for many other diseases and yet there is no national emergency for these? :D:D
When do doctors share the list of ingredients in each vaccine and have a good discussion about the potential side effects BEFORE they are administered? Wouldn't that make them responsible practicioners?

Glad 2 know

Veteran

Also isn't it technically illegal if you do it to someone. Google says there can be sentences of 6 months to 10 years. Why should it be different for children? Kids are a responsibility not a property.
But you ARE exposing children to MANY ILLNESSES when they are being injected with them.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Wouldn't that make them responsible practicioners?
Yup it would, mind you Glad 2 Know, you should check the new video I posted on NWO conspiracies (SGT report) . When governance was left to Ceasar I think they never thought that secret societies would take over. These satanic groups have hijacked many nations unfortunately, and one good way to depopulate the earth is through sterilizing agents in vaccines. #hijackednations.