Is medical martial law really here???

manama

Star
No one wants enforced vaccinations because control of what goes in our body is a human right.
You know what is not a human right? Willingly putting up other people to die.

Im honestly surprised at how people STILL don't understand that not vaccinating = putting other people in danger. If there wasn't a huge risk of other people dying, no one would care about anti-vaxxers.

DesertRose

Superstar
You know what is not a human right? Willingly putting up other people to die.
You are such an alarmist it is kinda cute not everyone who gets measles dies by the way.......I didn't.
Also, I am not arguing against vaccines manama.....
I want safer vaccines and greater liability.....against vaccine businesses.
As a Muslim you should know God gives us rights that no government can take away;)

manama

Star
You are such an alarmist it is kinda cute not everyone who gets measles dies by the way.......I didn't.
By the way, I am not arguing against vaccines manama.....
I want safer vaccines and greater liability.....against vaccine businesses.
As a Muslim you should know God gives us rights that no government can take away;)
So? other people should get the illness anyway and suffer because of your delusions about freedom? Prevention is better than cure.

If Islam gave me the right to put other people upto die. I would've cursed the religion and its teachings until my last breath.

DesertRose

Superstar
So? other people should get the illness anyway and suffer because of your delusions about freedom?
LOL don't make it personal let us keep talk about delusions and curses to ourselves... You kids really need to learn how to discuss issues in a positive manner.
How about this I will live in places that I trust and who do not practice medical tyranny.
I will purchase single dose vaccines that have been quality tested from private manufacturers that I trust like all other products.

Last edited:

manama

Star
LOL don't make it personal let us keep talk about delusions and curses to ourselves... You kids really need to learn how to discuss issues in a positive manner.
How about this I will live in places that I trust and who do not practice medical tyranny.
I will purchase single dose vaccines that have been quality tested from private manufacturers that I trust like all other products.
You adults need to realize that banging and breeding doesn't give you medical knowledge : ).

Vaccinate your kids with vaccines. I don't care if you buy it from whereever, as long as it isn't bogus and your late term abortion plans aren't putting up other people to die.
And if you are going to "mistrust" the system or something. Atleast have the proper qualifications to do so. There is a difference between a virologist pointing those problems out and some housewife that dropped out of high school, got pregnant at 12 and lives in her truck and thinks that the earth is flat.

DesertRose

Superstar
as long as it isn't bogus and your late term abortion plans aren't putting up other people to die.
What the heck are thee talking about?:):)I am against late term abortions it is just another way that Satanists can get child sacrifice in hijacked nations.
ps look at what your trusted vaccine manufacturers are doing in Africa:

p.s just like in the Tuskegee case in Africa they have found sterilizing agents in UN vaccines.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/19497-doctors-un-vaccines-in-kenya-used-to-sterilize-women

Really manama dearest this is not a friendly discussion and your debating skills leave a lot to be desired so I am going to leave you to debate others and ram down your views.... with strange examples.
Take Care and stay level headed and try to be respectful of the opinions of others even if they differ from your own.
Ultimately, we all walk our own paths and the best way to catch bees is with honey and sound reasoning rather than bitterness.
Bye manama.:)

Last edited:

manama

Star
What the heck are thee talking about?:):)
ps look at what your trusted vaccine manufacturers are doing in Africa:

p.s just like in the Tuskegee case in Africa they have found sterilizing agents in UN vaccines.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/19497-doctors-un-vaccines-in-kenya-used-to-sterilize-women

Really manama dearest this is not a friendly discussion and your debating skills leave a lot to be desired so I am going leave you to debate others and ram down your views.... with strange examples.
Take Care and stay level headed and try to be respectful of the opinions of others even if they differ from your own.
Ultimately, we all walk our own paths and the it is always best to catch bees with honey and sound reasoning rather than bitterness.
Bye manama.:)
Sorry, we don't relate to fake positivity.

p.s the sterilizing African women thing was done by Israel.

DesertRose

Superstar
p.s the sterilizing African women thing was done was Israel.
Interesting I will look that up.....
tbh I am not surprised. Take Care future doctor I still like you especially when we go after the ziopeeps;):)
Edit: p.s positive contention brings about peace and solutions faster than negativity js.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I fully support your right to decide what's best for you and yours.
Would you fully support someone with hiv deciding it was best to have unprotected sex with people who were not fully informed? There are limits on freedom man, and endangering other people’s lives is typically where those limits start getting placed.
There is no such thing as a “safe” vaccine.

ALL drugs contain side effects.

Here’s one VERY good reason not to get your child the vaccine: AUTISM.

Also, measles is NOT nearly as bad as the media claims it to be.

I’ve had measles as a child and I am still here. I am sure there are others on this forum who have as well.

It was almost a rite of passage for kids when I was growing up. Yes, it is uncomfortable, and you’re bed-ridden for a week or two, but most kids have enough of an immune system to fight it.

The beauty in it is your body then develops a permanent, LIFELONG immunity against it, not some temporary, artificial resistance.

You cannot shield your child from every illness or they will never develop a strong immune system.
VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM. Please stop repeaatibg this nonsense. Please

One of my earliest childhood memories is a fever dream from when I had scarlet fever as a kid, to be honest I'm sure that experience and a fever that high had some detrimental effects. Now I looked it up the symptoms for my fever was 102 and up whereas the measles fever starts even higher at 104. up. That is so dangerous even if it doesn't kill your kid there could be a lot of problems. My illness wasn't preventable with vaccines, but my point is if there is something that prevent my child from having an experience like that I would do it. I also think the idea that was floated here about exposing kids to measles at measles parties is tantamount to child abuse.

justjess

Superstar
Prior to the vaccine as shown above 300-400 died yearly from measles according to your source over four years 129 people died from the vaccine that is still a sognificantly reduced rate of death than measles allowed to spread would cause. 4E302A2C-5210-4850-B27A-4780841323C6.png

Lurker

Star
Would you fully support someone with hiv deciding it was best to have unprotected sex with people who were not fully informed? There are limits on freedom man, and endangering other people’s lives is typically where those limits start getting placed.
Da fuq? How do you spin my support for you to decide into that?

justjess

Superstar
honestly.. idk. It was somewhere along the train of thought with freedom to do with your own body and where that winds up with other peoples rights but I wrote it late at night decided not to post it and somehow it accidentally posted with what I posted today. My bad.

I take everything on a case by case basis. I research it myself. I don’t take a drs word for anything without doing so but that doesn’t mean I discount the entirety of medicine.

Those vaccines are extremely safe, the side effects rare and mild compared to the alternative. So my kids got the vaccine. We also spend a lot of time in areas with high rates of unvaccinated people - see Brooklyn, parts of jersey so the risk/cost analysis in my case is pretty clear.
“The design and reporting of safety outcomes in MMR vaccine studies, both pre- and post-marketing, are largely inadequate.”16

As of November 30, 2018, there have been more than 93,179 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 459 related deaths, 6,936 hospitalizations, and 1,748 related disabilities. Over 50% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under. However, the numbers of vaccine-related injuries and deaths reported to VAERS may not reflect the true number of serious health problems that occur develop after MMR vaccination.

Even though the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 legally required pediatricians and other vaccine providers to report serious health problems following vaccination to federal health agencies (VAERS), many doctors and other medical workers giving vaccines to children and adults fail to report vaccine-related health problem to VAERS. There is evidence that only between one and 10 percent of serious health problems that occur after use of prescription drugs or vaccines in the U.S. are ever reported to federal health officials, who are responsible for regulating the safety of drugs and vaccines and issue national vaccine policy recommendations.17,18,19,20 21

As of January 2, 2019, there have been 1,258 claims filed so far in the federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) for 82 deaths and 1,176 injuries that occurred after measles vaccination. Of that number, the U.S. Court of Claims administering the VICP has compensated 483 children and adults, who have filed claims for measles vaccine injury.22

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx

Last edited: