Is medical martial law really here???

Glad 2 know

Veteran
That doesn't make sense. The unvaccinated immunocompromised person is no threat to the general public, but the unvaccinated, otherwise healthy, child is?
Yes! Whoever hasn't been loaded up with all sorts of viruses is not sharing them with anybody.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Maybe she is worried about her children, other innocent children, newborns, pregnant women, people who are immunosuppressed like elderly or people who've had a surgery or an organ transplant or maybe people who have cancer or aids. All the people who can be killed by the presence of an unvaccinated kid.
By the way, your last sentence sounds extreme " All the people who can be killed by the presence of an unvaccinated kid"

Glad 2 know

Veteran
My daughter is too young to have the full mmr vaccine and only got the first dose less than a month ago.

And I’m not worried, I don’t live where there is an active outbreak but if I did yes I would be rightfully worried for my daughters health since measles can be fatal for small children.
Don't take small children out if you don't have to. Viruses are airborne so no matter how much you try to contain outbreaks here, there's always going to be viruses and fungi flying around from across the globe.
Does everyone participating in this thread need to have a personal reason to participate? Or am I just being singled out because we don’t agree?
Everyone has their own INFORMED decision to make.
If the plague came back would u want potential carriers free to roam around and infect everyone else at will? Would u want something to be done to stop the spread of the disease or would u be okay incubating yourself and stopping your own life so other people could willingly choice to put you a risk without concern?
No one would willingly go and interact with such a deadly disease. I'm sure the people with common sense would avoid going out, sick or not, and take precautions if one must go out. There are those that are too ignorant or too callous to care about others and very willingly go out and expose others. Even the Bible shows how God had the Israelites quarantine those affected by leprosy and they had to announce out loud that they were lepers so people would not get close to them.

Those vaccinated or not BOTH can be sick and spreading viruses or maybe not. So why aren't those SICK with the virus made to stay home instead of only the unvaccinated people?

Mr.Grieves

Veteran
No one would willingly go and interact with such a deadly disease. I'm sure the people with common sense would avoid going out, sick or not, and take precautions if one must go out. There are those that are too ignorant or too callous to care about others and very willingly go out and expose others. Even the Bible shows how God had the Israelites quarantine those affected by leprosy and they had to announce out loud that they were lepers so people would not get close to them.

Those vaccinated or not BOTH can be sick and spreading viruses or maybe not. So why aren't those SICK with the virus made to stay home instead of only the unvaccinated people?
Because viruses can enter a state called 'dormancy', and also be non-symptomatic in some people. Not everyone who has the Flu virus, for example, experiences flu-like symptoms. You can have the flu and feel absolutely fine, unknowingly spreading the virus to vulnerable individuals. Leprosy is far, FAR less contagious than the average Flu, and yet as you said, even God had the forethought to quarantine its sufferers out of necessity, to protect the health of the greater populace.

Vaccines are an effective, relatively safe alternative to the sort of mass quarantines ordered by God in the Bible. You're all calling vaccines fascism, and sure it's somewhat authoritarian to try and oblige people to take them or separate themselves from public living, but the alternative- an act, as you say, Biblically sanctioned in the event of outbreaks- is forcible quarantine, which is far, FAR more fascist; involving people being rounded up and isolated in areas / facilities against their will.

manama

Star
By the way, your last sentence sounds extreme " All the people who can be killed by the presence of an unvaccinated kid"
Its true whether you like it or not.

For the jews ofcourse.

I see where you're coming from Manama. It's like the people who are allergic to peanuts, eggs, sun etc. I have yet to hear someone say we're banning peanuts, eggs, etc. COMPLETELY because of a few that are allergic to them. The world has always had peanuts, eggs, and you can't make the sun go away! People take their precautions to NOT be exposed to the allergens that make them so sick. Do you think that PERHAPS, PERHAPS, the people with compromised immune systems may also take those same precautions, let's say maybe have a more nutritious diet and better self care? Maybe wear a mask out in public? Maybe refrain from shaking hands?
Yes, we havent completely banned peanuts and such but at the same time you can't take these things to class or closer to kids who are allergic to it. And in all honesty if you do, you are an asshole.
Why should people with comprised immune systems take care, are you kidding me? THEY ALREADY DO. But they are not responsible for other people's late term abortions, and they shouldn't be either. Unvaccinated children are a hazard, no matter how much care people take. Hygiene doesn't fix everything.
Why should a million people suffer because of one child? Even if the child is a victim of his or her parents' ignorance.

Unvaccinated people don't have vaccine virus shedding. For the ones that are vaccinated, all the viruses injected into them gotta go somewhere right? The body has to dispose of them somehow, or you really think the viruses stay in the body forever? Or you tell me, where do the massive amount of viruses go?

-Vaccine shedding isn't a thing.

It is actually a myth and you bringing it up proves to me that you have 0 knowledge of what you are talking about. Thank you.

I'm afraid that the people that have an emotional attachment to said vaccines will not read the article. Or if they do read it, they won't get it.
No one here has "Emotional attachment" to vaccines. However, what they do have is education and proper knowledge regarding vaccines and viruses and not just emotional attachment to their crotch egg.

justjess

Superstar
My sons elementary school banned peanuts due to one child’s extreme allergy. There are no peanuts or peanut products allowed in the school and any holiday or birthday treats need to be prepackaged with the ingredients clearly listed or ordered directly from schools food service. Not a single one of the parents or children had a problem with this.

DesertRose

Superstar
I am for safer vaccines.
If they are going to makes people feel compelled to take it these companies should be held liable for any vaccine damage so that they can provide safer vaccines.
No triple disease vaccines (i.e MMR) only single dose vaccines as well (i.e Measles by itself, mumps by itself and rubella by itself)
If your kid is too sickly hold off the vaccines and build their immune system most of the damage happens before they are 3 so get your shots after the kid's body is strong they are not in school until 5 or 6 anyway.

Last edited:

manama

Star
No triple disease vaccines (i.e MMR) only single dose vaccines as well (i.e Measles by itself, mumps by itself and rubella by itself)
All three diseases are caused by the same virus family.

If your kid is too sickly hold off the vaccines and build their immune system most of the damage happens before they are 3 so get your shots after the kid's body is strong they are not in school until 5 or 6 anyway.
Most diseases for which vaccines are given, would kill the child before they even reach the age of 5-6.

DesertRose

Superstar
Most diseases for which vaccines are given, would kill the child before they even reach the age of 5-6.
Would you give a sick child of less that 2 years old a triple dose vaccine? Do you even have kids?
I had to nurse a child who had an adverse reaction to a vaccine in a cold room overnight.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Because viruses can enter a state called 'dormancy', and also be non-symptomatic in some people. Not everyone who has the Flu virus, for example, experiences flu-like symptoms. You can have the flu and feel absolutely fine, unknowingly spreading the virus to vulnerable individuals. Leprosy is far, FAR less contagious than the average Flu, and yet as you said, even God had the forethought to quarantine its sufferers out of necessity, to protect the health of the greater populace.
Agreed about the dormancy. There are different strains of flu so the symptoms might vary. Even people that are sick with something other than the flu experience flu-like symptoms. The last time we had the flu we knew right away there was something wrong and decided to stay home and not spread it to others. Love your neighbor, don't give them your viruses.
God cared for ALL people and yes he made the Israelites follow the quarantine commandment which made and makes sense even to this day

Vaccines are an effective, relatively safe alternative to the sort of mass quarantines ordered by God in the Bible. You're all calling vaccines fascism, and sure it's somewhat authoritarian to try and oblige people to take them or separate themselves from public living, but the alternative- an act, as you say, Biblically sanctioned in the event of outbreaks- is forcible quarantine, which is far, FAR more fascist; involving people being rounded up and isolated in areas / facilities against their will.
Vaccines are drugs, as with all drugs, there are risks. Last time I checked, when you force people to do something that violates their freedom is called tyranny and authoritarian. They have the last say, no matter what the affected people say. When people do things out of love, they willingly do what is best for others, stay away if you're sick until you get well. Since the love of the greater part is non existent, then yes they have to be made to do it.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR ABOUT AN INFORMATIVE CAMPAIGN, YOU HAVE THE FLU OR OTHER CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS, STAY HOME UNTIL IT CLEARS

justjess

Superstar
You are contagious with measles four days before you show any signs of being ill. And it’s airborne, you can sneeze in a room and two hours later someone walking into that room can be infected by it. Obviously clearly sick people should and mostly do just stay home but if you don’t know your sick yet it complicates things.

There have been information campaigns in these areas in the past. The mandating and quarantining wasn’t the first thing tried.

Damien50

Star
Vaccines are drugs, as with all drugs, there are risks. Last time I checked, when you force people to do something that violates their freedom is called tyranny and authoritarian. They have the last say, no matter what the affected people say. When people do things out of love, they willingly do what is best for others, stay away if you're sick until you get well. Since the love of the greater part is non existent, then yes they have to be made to do it.

I HAVE YET TO HEAR ABOUT AN INFORMATIVE CAMPAIGN, YOU HAVE THE FLU OR OTHER CONTAGIOUS ILLNESS, STAY HOME UNTIL IT CLEARS.
What's more is their role in the grand scheme of eugenics and depopulation. A lot of these prestigious universities and alphabet agencies were started and funded by the same individuals turning America into a corporation while simultaneously and continuously abusing its inhabitants. The way I understand it is that when Woodrow Wilson instituted compulsory education it was for the non elite and the American aboriginals because the liberal arts would be reserved for the rich, the same wealthy individuals that adopted eugenics and rocketed racism/classism forward. The compulsory indoctrination extends to secondary education and while these medical professionals spend a lot of time in school they like most other educations are trained and led rather than taught to think and lead

Last edited:

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Its true whether you like it or not.
I have to laugh at this one LOL because even though in New York where the "measles outbreak" is currently happening, there have been NO DEATHS, hospitalizations but NO DEATHS.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/04/york-city-orders-mandatory-measles-vaccines-190409162611401.html
For the jews ofcourse.

Yes, we havent completely banned peanuts and such but at the same time you can't take these things to class or closer to kids who are allergic to it. And in all honesty if you do, you are an asshole.
Why should people with comprised immune systems take care, are you kidding me? THEY ALREADY DO. But they are not responsible for other people's late term abortions, and they shouldn't be either. Unvaccinated children are a hazard, no matter how much care people take. Hygiene doesn't fix everything.
Why should a million people suffer because of one child? Even if the child is a victim of his or her parents' ignorance.

WHY THE BAD LANGUAGE??? Can you remain respectful???
No one in their right mind would expose an allergic person to something that is potentially deadly, on purpose.
You are one sad person MANAMA, LATE TERM ABORTION REALLY??? Now I see more of what you're like.

Again with the EXTREMISM - "Why should a million people suffer because of one child?" Not 1 million people have the same strong or weak immune system.

-Vaccine shedding isn't a thing.

It is actually a myth and you bringing it up proves to me that you have 0 knowledge of what you are talking about. Thank you.
When you catch the cold or the flu, your immune system identifies the virus, deploys the necessary antibodies TO RID THE BODY OF THE VIRUS, TO CLEANSE THE BODY OF THE HARMFUL INVADERS. Basically SHEDDING the virus. WHY ARE INJECTED VIRUSES ANY DIFFERENT? ARE THEY SPECIAL VIRUSES???

No one here has "Emotional attachment" to vaccines. However, what they do have is education and proper knowledge regarding vaccines and viruses and not just emotional attachment to their crotch egg.
THE WAY YOU DEFEND VACCINES ID FASCINATING. IT SEEMS YOU FEEL VERY STRONGLY ABOUT THEM AND ARE PRETTY PASSIONATE AT PROMOTING AND DEFENDING THEM.;)

Glad 2 know

Veteran
You are contagious with measles four days before you show any signs of being ill. And it’s airborne, you can sneeze in a room and two hours later someone walking into that room can be infected by it. Obviously clearly sick people should and mostly do just stay home but if you don’t know your sick yet it complicates things.
Well thank you for sharing that piece of information. Some people may not feel any symptoms, and some might feel them right away. NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME and everyone experiences things differently.

WELL IF PEOPLE WERE TO COVER THEIR SNEEZES, THEY WOULD GREATLY REDUCE THE NUMBER OF VIRUSES BEING SPREAD THROUGH THE AIR. YES STAY HOME IF YOU'RE SICK, VACCINATED OR NOT.

There have been information campaigns in these areas in the past. The mandating and quarantining wasn’t the first thing tried.
I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING IN MY AREA.

justjess

Superstar
I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING IN MY AREA.
Are you living in an area where there is a high rate of unvaccinated people?

I researched measles specifically and it stated that it takes days before symptoms show during which time the carrier is still contagious. It doesn’t have to be a sneeze it could be droll or laughter emitting saliva etc. better hygiene is great but even if you cover your sneeze it doesn’t mean a particle won’t get into the air.

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/about/transmission.html

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Would you give a sick child of less that 2 years old a triple dose vaccine? Do you even have kids?
I had to nurse a child who had an adverse reaction to a vaccine in a cold room overnight.
I am so sorry for that poor child Desert Rose :( It breaks my heart kids are being adversely affected and sometimes the rest of their lives ruined. Poor kids don't have a choice in this.

I hate to sound callous but people like manama don't care to hear about children that have fallen victims to adverse reactions due to vaccinations. They just sweep them under the rug and throw them under the bus "for the greater good" of the millions of people.

justjess

Superstar
The mmr vaccine is not known to have severe adverse reactions. And I am curious what adverse reactions you are referencing in general. FYI vaccines don’t cause autism.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
Are you living in an area where there is a high rate of unvaccinated people?
How am I supposed to know that? I don't have a clue. Either way there are NO information campaigns that say STAY HOME UNTIL YOU'RE WELL. NONE. Better to know and prevent, not wait in ignorance and then suffer the consequences.
I researched measles specifically and it stated that it takes days before symptoms show during which time the carrier is still contagious. It doesn’t have to be a sneeze it could be droll or laughter emitting saliva etc. better hygiene is great but even if you cover your sneeze it doesn’t mean a particle won’t get into the air.
Doesn't mean you should just sneeze into the air, reduce, reduce, reduce. If you're sneezing a lot, wear a mask.

Glad 2 know

Veteran
The mmr vaccine is not known to have severe adverse reactions. And I am curious what adverse reactions you are referencing in general. FYI vaccines don’t cause autism.
Find parents that have had their kids affected after their children received said vaccine and then you can for sure tell us.